• Revelation 10

by Published on 11-19-2010 07:14 PM     Number of Views: 1859 
    1. Categories:
    2. Revelation 10

I realize what I am about to say is very difficult for almost every Christian to understand but it is 100% true. You just need to allow it to sink in as you pray over these words by the Holy Spirit in agreement with God's word. This information takes you down the narrow path with wonderful blessings (Rev. 1.3).

Please try to picture like a lock tumbler how events unfold in Revelation. Rev. 6.1 to 11.19 are the major points with chapter 6 referring to the past 20 centuries which are general in nature. The 5th and 6th seal occur shortly before the Tribulation commences. Ch. 7 is the interjection, and includes the first rapture according to readiness, before the 7th seal opens up the 7 trumpets of the Tribulation. So far so good, I hope you understood that. Stay with me, because this is very precious.

Just as the 7th seal opens the 7 trumpets of the Tribulation, the 7th trumpet will pour out the 7 bowls (God's wrath) near the end of the Tribulation. Near the end of the Tribulation is another visionary interjection that takes place from the 6th to the 7th bowl in Rev. 16.12-16 (battle of Armageddon). The 7 bowls last 24 months, because the 6th trumpet (2nd woe) is 13 months, and the 5th trumpet (1st woe) is 5 months (see Rev. 9). The 1st, 2nd and 3rd woes combine to last a total of 42 months. This 42 month period comprising 30 Biblical days each is called the Great Tribulation, and the Tribulation is the full 84 months. The Tribulation is Daniel's 70th week, considered a "unit of seven," like each of Daniel's 69 sets of seven. Revelation 7 occurs at the start of the Tribulation, speaks of the first rapture "before the throne" (Rev. 7.9) and eternal blessings for all the saved. God's promise is also given to protect a remnant of Jews (7.1-8) to preserve the nation of Israel from where Jesus will reign on earth for 1000 years in the 3rd Temple (no sacrifices though).

Revelation chapter 10 is the pivotal chapter of the book of Revelation. The "little book" (10.2) is the same book Jesus held in chapter 5 that only He could open. Would Jesus wait 2000 years to begin opening it? No, of course not! Because the 7th seal contains the 7 trumpets, the 7th seal can't be opened yet, because the 7 trumpets (the Tribulation) haven't begun yet. But the first 4 seals have been opened. The 5th seal is opened when the martyrs are raptured before the Tribulation and the 6th seal is opened when the very rare H3 Solar Eclipse in 2013 and Total Red Blood Moon in 2014/15 take place (6.12). This will be the 8th occurrence of the Red Blood Moon since Christ that fell on Passover, Tabernacles and again on Passover and Tabernacles.

John sees the opened book in Rev. 10.2,7,8, but this is a vision so the book is not opened (fully understood) until the blowing of the 7th trumpet since the "seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery ...