• Islam, Muslim, Koran

by Published on 10-20-2016 01:41 AM     Number of Views: 2280 
    1. Categories:
    2. Islam, Muslim, Koran,
    3. Revelation 14,
    4. 2023 to 2030

I've never seen anyone who made this connection of a dirty nuclear bomb upon the Vatican City. Why is this prediction useful? Well, you don't want to be anywhere near the nuclear fallout when it happens in the next decade. But the other reason is to know God's judgment upon the evils of the Roman Catholic Church which leads many astray so it must be destroyed. It is not redeemable. It cannot be refined or fixed.

"And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication" (Rev. 14.8).

"Fallen" is repeated twice because it points to both religious Rome (Roman Catholic Church) in Rev. 17 and political Rome (European Union) in Rev. 18. Jesus returns in Rev. 19. The first fallen will be the destruction of the Vatican City, the smallest country in the world, that takes place in the first half of the 7 year Tribulation. In the second half the EU is destroyed also.

"And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire" (Rev. 17.16).

"Eat her flesh, and burn here with fire" is a nuclear explosion. The Malachy Prophecy says the current Pope is the last Pope.

It's that simple. I do not know who will do it, but it happens nonetheless, because Satan hates any system that even uses the term Trinity, or Jesus died for the sins of the world, or Jesus resurrected Himself, or mentions Hell for the unsaved, etc. God hates any system that masquerades as the body of Christ which is not.
    by Published on 03-22-2014 03:51 PM     Number of Views: 2214 
    1. Categories:
    2. Hell,
    3. Atheist, Agnostic, Agtheist,
    4. Islam, Muslim, Koran

I don't understand how anyone could be an atheist other than total mindless belligerent obstinacy, because obviously, that which does not exist can't cause anything so the universe can't come from nothing. We only have evidence for causation from something. Some atheists claim outside the universe doesn't abide in the cause and effect inside of the universe, but if that were true then the universe would never come into existence. Of course God can created from outside of time and space since God would transcend time and space. People say God can't create without time. Sure He can. He creates timelessly.

The only other approach I have ever seen atheists attempt is to claim the universe always existed in an infinite regress of cause and effects; but of course, that's false, because if there was an eternity of the past of cause and effects, you would have had an eternity to come into being before now so you should have already happened, having had an eternity to do so. It gets even doubly worse for the atheist, because if a past eternity was true, then you should never have existed because that past eternity would go on for eternity never reaching this point. Therefore, infinite regress is a man made delusion.

I guess I should say why I believe Jesus is God over other faiths. The reason I believe this is because I can't find a naturalistic explanation to account for the eyewitness testimony of the Apostles in various group settings. Group hallucinations are medically impossible - people never hallucinate the same thing. People don't willingly die for what they know is a lie so the Apostles truly believed it; that is, they did not fraudulently make up their eyewitness testimony. Swoon theory fails because Jesus wouldn't convince anyone He is the risen Messiah all tattered and torn, scourged down the bone, holes in His feet and hands and unable to walk on the 3rd day. Legends theory fails because the Apostles believed it from the beginning, set up the first churches on the resurrection appearances of Jesus, and even Paul who was converted about 2 years after the cross said he spent 15 days with Peter, with James, and with John who were key eyewitnesses. Their faith goes right back to the cross. I know the movie "The Enemy" (2014) might convince someone Jesus had a twin brother, but his character and nature couldn't fool the Apostles who had spent 3 years with Jesus.

I believe a sinner is eternally separated from God because God can't have fellowship with sin. Therefore, God the Son mercifully enters His creation to pay the penalty and ransom for sin so that whoever believeth in Him shall not perish but has everlasting life. Those who do not receive what Jesus did for them to redeem them back to Him shall perish in a state of eternal conscious separation from God. The closest thing I can think of what Hell will be like for Muslims, Atheists, JW's, 7th Day Adventists, Mormons, Calvinists, Roman Catholics, Buddhists, Hindus, Scientologists, other Gnostics, Deists and Agnostics, etc. is simply jail. We throw people in jail for life so they can't harm others so for those who reject Jesus who He truly is, the 2nd Person of the Trinity, must eternally be separated from those God loves, His elect, sons and daughters, namely Christians and Saints from the OT. That would be very unloving of God to allow someone who rejects and despises God to be able to interact with a person who is regenerated, has the Holy Spirit indwelling and eternal blessings, for there is no sin in the New City and New Earth.

Since there is no resurrection accounts (notice you are unable to find any sources from antiquity) except for Jesus claiming to be God, He is the One and Only. For the atonement to be authentic, the Atoner must come in our likeness - the likeness of flesh - and that's what Jesus does as the perfect sacrifice for sins. When Jesus returns to reign on earth for 1000 years as the Son of Man, He will defeat the evil [atheist, etc.] nations, and His overcomer believers will reign with Him on earth over the nations for 1000 years before the New City and New Earth commence eternity future.

That's why I believe what I believe since I don't know how disprove it. And there can be no greater proof. I can't even lose salvation, because I gave my life to the God who keeps: those who are born-again "they shall never perish" (John 10.28). Just ask yourself what proof could be better, and you will come up empty handed. You might claim you would believe if Jesus came before you now, but that contradicts His claim when He returns everyone will know it. Why would you even believe it who selfishly comes before you and not others. Why does the universe center around you? I like that Jesus doesn't cater to your fleshly demands.
    by Published on 01-05-2014 08:33 PM     Number of Views: 1913 
    1. Categories:
    2. Hell,
    4. Islam, Muslim, Koran

I don't think we should believe things without some sort of support or evidence for it. For example, I don't think we should be atheist or agnostic because there is nothing to support those ideas, but we do have evidence for God and evidence for the Christian God as follows as I see it.

I know that non-existence can't cause anything to come into being because it doesn't exist. That should be enough, but I also have another reason which is we see cause and effect in nature over and over, time and again, with no hard evidence of something from nothing without assuming it. Therefore, this is a solid that nature ALWAYS needs a cause whether it be the first event of nature or anywhere in between. You don't need to know all things to know if this is true, just enough evidence is all you need which is what we have. Besides, if you had to know all things, you are claiming you would have to be God "all-knowing" (omniscient) to know for sure, but that is self-contradictory, because obviously you are not God, and do you remember creating the universe? How forgetful of you being all-knowing! Funny.

The only other thing that one can try to fathom to fight off God is to say nature always existed, but that has two insurmountable serious flaws which are:

1) if nature always existed in an eternity of the past of cause and effects, then by that very definition, you would have had an eternity to come into being before now so you should have already happened. And...

2) you should never have existed because an alleged past eternity would continue to go on forever in the past so as to never reach this point.

So by this overwhelming preponderance of evidence beyond a reasonable doubt, we can be certain nature needs a cause outside of itself, that is, outside of time and space, being uncreated. And that is what we are talking about the uncreated when we speak of God.

Not only is God uncreated, always existed, but He can't be below us for the Creator is always greater than the created. Therefore, since we are personal, accessible, have a mind and self-consciousness, God must have all these attributes too. Anything less is debasing God for your own twisted and selfish thoughts.

There is only 3 faiths that are pervasive enough (accessible enough around the globe) to meet the necessary criteria worth considering: Islam, Hinduism, Christianity. All other faiths or beliefs or world-views or ideas fail to meet this accessibility law as they have so few adherents. If in a billion years another religion rises up to be popular it can be included in the mix to compare to, but for now there are only three that make up the majority of people.

But we know Islam is false because you can't come along six centuries later and claim Jesus never died on the cross or even went to the cross without anything support said claim in your attempt to overturn the plethora of evidence and corroborating reports we have from the first century. If you make blind claims like that then you can make blind claims about anything and start a new religion anytime anywhere, making the whole thing up. But that's not too bright!

Now Hinduism is false too, because its god is said to be Amoral which is below the morality of humans. And sin is never effectively addressed if you get an endless number of chances to become a chicken then come back as a human to change your bad behavior. How can a chicken hold the moral burden and responsibility of human being to become a human again? That would be too much for the chicken to bear. Do we as humans pin our bad conduct on an ants? I know some atheists do but that is just goofy!

You really don't need more than this lifetime to make the decision. As a practical matter, notice virtually nobody has come to the cross as helpless sinner to receive the Lord Jesus as Savior past the age of 40, indicating that this lifetime is more than enough time to decide whether you want to be with God and the Lamb Christ Jesus in the New City and New Earth or to be eternally separated from the love of God and His presence. Ceasing to exist is not an option because God made us in His image which can never cease to exist. If God allowed annihilation it would debase His creation to something lesser and destroy the true essence of free will each of us are bestowed with. So claiming you will be annihilated so that it doesn't matter if you kill yourself or a billion people is morally retarded and imbecilic! The consequence of your attitude is you will burn in the Lake of Fire for all eternity. This fire is no natural fire that eventually burns out. It is a metaphorical fire using figurative language to depict God's judgment on you.

I should also add that Islam and Hinduism are both works based faiths which is an impossibility, because how can a sinner ever bridge the gap between himself and an infinitely great God. Impossible! Only in Christianity do you have the correct starting point by being born-again "taking the water of life freely" (Rev. 22.17), giving a free will offering like Abel did and not of your works like Cain did. By doing so God makes you acceptable to Him to begin fellowship with. From this starting point you can begin to overcome for real the sin of your body and selfishness of your soul, because you would have been totally forgiven and died with Christ on the cross to your old man, giving you power over sin and self. Satan can't operate through that which is dead (lost communication), so all the Christian needs to do is appropriate this new life as a new creation of God by trusting in God's word (66 books of the Bible) completely. The old creation, all we inherit from Adam, has died on the cross. Some Christians realize this. Others are foggy about it so they need to appreciate it to appropriate its power.

That's why I am a Christian, once saved always saved, for those who are born-again "they shall never perish" (John 10.28). Calvinists and Roman Catholics, about 2 billion in total, are false Christians so they are going to Hell too along with Atheists, Agnostics (Bible says if you are not for Christ, you're against Him), Pentecostals (as many as 500 million), Muslims (over 1 billion), Hindus and Buddhists (over 1 billion), and Atheists/Agnostics (over 1 billion). Calvinists claim you are irresistibly made to be saved; whereas Roman Catholics claim you can lose salvation tomorrow once saved. Both groups are living a lie.

There is another way which is God's way (OSAS Arminian): giving your life to the God, Christ Jesus, who keeps, accepting you could not keep yourself saved. Give your life to the God who keeps and never lets you go to be kept. Only in Christianity! That is true love. God predestinates by foreknowing your free choice: a conditional election, unlimited atonement, resistible grace, for preservation of the saints. Remonstrants were wrong because they like the RCC teach you can lose salvation once saved.

Praise the Lord for this discernment!
    by Published on 12-31-2013 06:43 PM     Number of Views: 1873 
    1. Categories:
    2. Hell,
    4. Islam, Muslim, Koran

The reason I am a Christian is because I don’t know how to disprove the proof for God and who God is.

I see trillions of cause and effects in nature, and no hard evidence of something from nothing, so this evidence is an overwhelming preponderance of evidence beyond a reasonable doubt to know that the first event of the universe like all the events of the universe has a cause and can’t come from nothing (i.e. non-existence). Non-existence can't produce anything as it does not exist. Claiming non-existence caused existence belongs in the loony bin!

And there can’t be an infinite regress of cause and effects in nature either, because if there had been, you would have, by that very definition, an eternity to come into being before now, so you should have already happened. And you should never have existed because a past eternity of nature would go on forever never reaching this point of your existence. So a past eternity of nature is inherently contradictory and a man-made superstition.

Therefore, nature needs a cause outside of itself, outside of time and space, being uncreated whom we call God. But God can’t have morals below our own so He must have perfect morality. He can't be inaccessible (an absentee landlord, i.e. deistic) for that is beneath us, contrary to our own way of being, for we entreat our fellow man in need or at least we should. He is not impersonal for we are personal beings. He must have a mind because a mind is needed to create a mind: the lesser can't produce the greater: a mind can't originate from lesser non-consciousness. He has self-consciousness, because consciousness is needed to create consciousness in creatures. Life has a soul, that divine spark of life when spirit makes contact with the body, which can't be explained solely by the dust of the ground by itself.

There are only 3 religions or faiths on the planet that are accessible and pervasive enough worth taking a gander at for a personal God: Hinduism, Islam and Christianity. We know Islam is false because you can’t come along six centuries later without anything to support your claim that Jesus never died on the cross or even went to the cross. Otherwise, you could spout off anything as being the truth. But we are evidentialists not suppositionalists.

Hinduism fails because its god is said to be amoral which is below our own morality. And reincarnation, coming back as a chicken if you are overly sinful, doesn’t tackle sin expediently in this life since you always get another chance as though you might change your mind later. But, really, would you? Surely, you have already made up your mind and don't need another life to decide let alone a billion years to decide. And who dare hold a chicken responsible for man's eternal well being? Silly nonsense! Who do you know over the age of 40 who ever gave their life to Christ? They have had more than enough time in this life alone.

That leaves only Christianity which, therefore, must be true. And it is proves itself to be true, because there is no naturalistic explanation to account for the eyewitness testimony of the Apostles in various group settings. Group hallucinations are impossible. The swoon theory wouldn’t make Jesus look like a risen Messiah to convince anyone He is God. The original eyewitness Apostles are human beings, and human beings don’t willingly die for what they know is a lie so they truly believed it. They were not liars. So their position must be accounted for and not blithely discounted. Since there is no mental problem and they did not lie, it must be true! Legends theory breaks down because there was not enough time to develop. Jesus had more sources written about Him within 150 years of His death than any 10 figures in antiquity combined. The highest standard of evidence is applied in the 66 books of the Bible! And the earliest still surviving papyri are closer to the events of Scripture than for any other person in antiquity. There are at least 15 papyri from the late first century and from the second century of the NT. If Jesus didn’t do what He did then nobody did anything in antiquity and human beings would not exist. Christ Jesus was a liar, lunatic or God. Since He was not a liar nor a lunatic, He has to be God. No other option avails itself.

This is how we know Jesus is God the Son and Jesus entered His creation to atone for the sins of the world to save people; ergo, whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but receive everlasting life. It is everyone's free choice to want to be eternally separated from the love of God and God Himself or to accept His saving grace. This is God's redemptive design. At the center of the New City will be Jesus (in person) with God the Father (in spirit) and no more need of the throne for they will be the center thereof. All those who reject His love and mercy go to Hell -- a perfectly designed domain or dwelling place for people that need to be locked up in jail forever.

A choice that is not for Jesus is a choice against Him. Shutting your mind down in God's eyes is not a valid excuse. He requires you active participation for He did not make you zombies.
    by Published on 10-14-2010 06:02 AM     Number of Views: 6587 
    1. Categories:
    2. Islam, Muslim, Koran
    Article Preview

When you don't understand why Obama does what he does, consider that maybe it is because he is a Muslim.
    • He got the government to stop using the phrase "Islamic terrorists."
    • He didn't cover his heart for the Pledge of Allegiance.
    • He refused to wear a flag pin on his lapel.
    • In the swearing in ceremony Obama did not place his hand on the Bible which the Supreme Court botched.
    • Obama tried to get Israel from building apartments on their own land.
    • He attended a church for 20 years that praises the nation of Islam.
    • Obama has never attended a Christian service, not once.
    • He was caught reading a book called The Post-American World.
    • He had the Christian symbol covered up in his Georgetown speech.
    • He said one of the prettiest sounds on Earth is the Muslim call to prayer.
    • He recited the first few lines of the Muslim call to prayer perfectly, so he would have said in Arabic that Allah (Satan) is great, that he bears witness there is none worthy of being worshiped except Allah (Satan). Could he be telling the Islamic world he really is a Muslim?
    • Barack said United States is one of the largest Muslim countries in the world even though that is not true.
    • He invited the Muslim Brotherhood to his speech in Cairo.
    • He wants to make friends with Islamic countries but shuns Israel. Would a Christian do that?
    • Obama Administration was for prosecuting the Navy Seals who punched a terrorist.
    • Why would Obama give Miranda Rights ("warnings") to terrorists?
    • He said we will not use Nukes in retaliation even if biological and chemical weapons are used against United States. So go ahead terrorists the door is wide open.
    • Barack refused to go to Arlington Cemetery on Memorial Day and instead went to Chicago on Memorial Day to visit the neighbor's house of Louis_Farrakhan.
    • He told NASA that their foremost mission must now be to improve relations with the Muslim world.
    • Why did he drag his feet and drag out the British Petroleum oil leak. Maybe it is because he wants to take down one of the largest non-Muslim oil companies.
    • Why does Obama allow for the murder of millions of American children by abortion? Killing Americans seems to be no problem for Obama so there will be less Americans for the rest of Muslims to have to kill according to the Koran (see the verses below).
    • He pushed for advancing Islamic law in Kenya in support of abortion by giving 23 million dollars to help fund the agenda.
    • Obama Administration is pushing for the release of the terrorist convicted for the 1988 Pan Am bombing.
    • Barack appointed Rashad Hssain as a special envoy to the OIC, an organization of 56 Muslim countries, essentially creating a Muslim missionary from the U.S. to other Muslim countries and paid for by you and me the taxpayers.
    • Obama bowed to the Saudi Arabia Muslim king.
    • He cut terrorism funding to New York City one day after the New York City bomber was caught.
    • An Egyptian foreign minister Ahmed Aboul Gheit said Obama