• Antichrist and False Prophet

by Published on 03-03-2013 08:11 PM     Number of Views: 1695 
    1. Categories:
    2. Antichrist and False Prophet

I Have Some Questions Regarding 2 Thessalonians 2
    Who is Holding Back the Antichrist?

Events prior to the Lord’s Second Coming

1 Now, dear brothers and sisters, [fn1] let us clarify some things about the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and how we will be gathered to meet him. 2 Don’t be so easily shaken or alarmed by those who say that the day of the Lord has already begun. Don’t believe them, even if they claim to have had a spiritual vision, a revelation, or a letter supposedly from us. 3 Don’t be fooled by what they say. For that day will not come until there is a great rebellion against God and the man of lawlessness [fn2] is revealed—the one who brings destruction. [fn3] 4 He will exalt himself and defy everything that people call god and every object of worship. He will even sit in the temple of God, claiming that he himself is God.

5 Don’t you remember that I told you about all this when I was with you? 6 And you know what is holding him back, for he can be revealed only when his time comes. 7 For this lawlessness is already at work secretly, and it will remain secret until the one who is holding it back steps out of the way. 8 Then the man of lawlessness will be revealed, but the Lord Jesus will kill him with the breath of his mouth and destroy him by the splendor of his coming.

9 This man will come to do the work of Satan with counterfeit power and signs and miracles. 10 He will use every kind of evil deception to fool those on their way to destruction, because they refuse to love and accept the truth that would save them. 11 So God will cause them to be greatly deceived, and they will believe these lies. 12 Then they will be condemned for enjoying evil rather than believing the truth.

Believers Should Stand Firm
    13 As for us, we can’t help but thank God for you, dear brothers and sisters loved by the Lord. We are always thankful that God chose you to be among the first [fn4] to experience salvation—a salvation that came through the Spirit who makes you holy and through your belief in the truth. 14 He called you to salvation when we told you the Good News; now you can share in the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.

15 With all these things in mind, dear brothers and sisters, stand firm and keep a strong grip on the teaching we passed on to you both in person and by letter.

16 Now may our Lord Jesus Christ himself and God our Father, who loved us and by his grace gave us eternal comfort and a wonderful hope, 17 comfort you and strengthen you in every good thing you do and say.

Footnotes:
    2:1 Greek brothers; also in 2:13, 15.
    2:3 Some manuscripts read the man of sin.
    2:3 Greek the son of destruction.
    2:13 Some manuscripts read chose you from the very beginning

Question 1
    What is holding the Antichrist back? (v.6) Satan, obviously, because the opportune time has not presented itself.

Question 2
    The spirit of antichrist is already here secretly working. Is God or Satan keeping it a secret? (v.7) Satan, obviously. It is not God's will this be hidden. He wants evil exposed.

Question 3
    God is always working so who steps out of the way from exaltation to give glory to the son of destruction? (v.7) Satan of course, because his masterpiece, the son of perdition, will be brought forth.

Question 4
    Why is Satan withholding? Because he is waiting for the maximum effect for world destruction. He could have conspired many years ago the destruction of the Vatican with a nuclear bomb, but that is deserved for the 268th Pope according to the Malachy Prophecy within the next couple of years during the first half of the Tribulation 2015-2019.

Question 5
    Is the calling in verse 14 irresistibly imposed or is this calling foreknown by God foreknowing our free choice how we would respond? The latter, obviously, since Calvinists don't genuinely give their lives to Christ, but instead pompously and pridefully assume they were irresistibly selected just as Satan's elect do (cf. Hitler's Aryan race in which the Jews were given no opportunity for salvation, but passed over. What love is this?).

Consider what Watchman Nee wrote further about the "one that restraineth".
    by Published on 10-26-2010 02:24 AM     Number of Views: 8369 
    1. Categories:
    2. Antichrist and False Prophet

Baraq = Lightening

"And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning [astrape] fall from heaven [ouranos -God's realm, 3rd Heaven]" (Luke 10.18).

The word for "lightening" in Hebrew is "baraq" (#1299, 1300 Strong's Hebrew).

Bamah = High Place

The word for "heaven" means "high place" (#3772 Strong's Greek). The birds, representing demonic spirits, in Luke 8.5 that devour from the "air" [ouranos - Satan's realm, 2nd Heaven] is the same word used in Luke 10.18 for "heaven" so it is not always used in the same sense.

"The prince (Satan) of the power of the air, that spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience" (Eph. 2.2). Satan's domain, fallen from 3rd heaven to 2nd heaven, is that "high place" of the air, and his "power" is delegated power.

"How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend [alah] into [3rd] heaven [shamayim - God's realm], I will exalt my throne above the stars [angels] of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. But you are brought down to Sheol, to the depths of the Pit. They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man [Barack Hussein Obama] that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms; That made the world as a wilderness [Rev. 9.18], and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?" (Is. 14.12-17).

Allah is Satan

"Ascend" (#5927 Strong's Hebrew) is ALAH. The evil spirit of Islam is none other than Satan himself. Allah tries to ascend above God. The name Allah is also derived from the Hebrew Chaldee word Halal which is the NAME OF SATAN in the scriptures in Isaiah 14:12 "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer (HALAL)..."

Barack Chose His Name

Strong's Hebrew #1116, 1117 is "Bamah" which means "high place". To describe Satan like lightening falling from heaven on high in Hebrew one would say, "Satan like Baraq fell from Bamah".

Jesus is giving us a clue who the Antichrist is. Barack himself chose these words for his name. His original name was Barry Soetoro. Satan comes like lightening (like Barack) because Satan is working through Barack. Satan falls from his domain on high place - from Obama (either 3rd or 2nd or 1st Heaven depending on the context).

Hussein = Beautiful

Hussein stands for "beautiful" in Arabic so to complete the unholy trinity of his name, we declare Satan the most beautiful angel, comes like lightening from the high place ...
    by Published on 09-20-2010 12:40 AM     Number of Views: 35941 
    1. Categories:
    2. Antichrist and False Prophet,
    3. Prophecies
    Article Preview

Calculators: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gematria
    Hebrew letters: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrew_letters

Prince Charles of Wales has to be the Antichrist and Prince William the False Prophet because the probability of a name equalling 666 in both Hebrew and English is less than 1 in 10^50, actually impossible.

PRINCE CHARLES OF WALES (in English)
    227 237 66 136 = 666

NASICH CHARLES ME WALES (in Hebrew)
    140 380 40 106 = 666

I took a look at the web page you provided and the chart where they transliterate "Prince Charles of Wales" shows that they are transliterating "Prince Charles of Wales" accurately.

AHRC Webmaster

Aa = 1; Bb = 2; Cc = 3; Dd = 4; Ee = 5; Ff = 6; Gg = 7; Hh = 8; Ii = 9; Jj = 10, Kk = 20, Ll = 30; Mm = 40; Nn = 50; Oo = 60; Pp = 70; Qq = 80; Rr = 90; Ss = 100; Tt = 200; Uu = 300; Vv = 400; Ww = 500; Xx = 600; Yy = 700: Zz = 800

You don't count W-Z.

ttp://translate.google.com (Google Translate)
    http://masoncode.com/Greek%20Gematria.htm (Greek Gematra)
    http://www.systranet.com/ (Systran Translate)
    http://www.lexilogos.com/english/greek_translation.htm# (Lexilogos Trranslate)
    http://www.translation-guide.com/fre...glish&to=Greek (Translate English to Greek) ...
    by Published on 02-14-2010 07:36 AM     Number of Views: 27803 
    1. Categories:
    2. Hell,
    3. Antichrist and False Prophet

The Sudarium cloth that was on Jesus' face (John 20.7 "And the napkin, that was about his head") which arrive in Spain in the early 7th century from Palestine in a large silver tomb has the blood type of AB positive. 3% of the population have that blood type.

The Shroud of Turin also has the blood type of AB positive.

Prince William (Will "I AM" and whose name comes to 666 in Greek as King William V) is expected to be the Antichrist starting late 2015 after the Total Lunar Tetrad in 2014-2015 (Rev. 6.12) which falls on Passover or Tabernacles all four instances.

Find out what Prince William's blood type is, then compare the DNA of both cloths and William's. Let me know what you find out because I am stuck!

Do this for Harry also. Prince Charles has O Negative.

A quick search of the web indicates that Princess Diana's
    blood type was AB. Apparently, O-type is recessive, so
    Prince William should also have type AB. Most interesting. - Mike Fischer

It is true that the blood type on the Shroud was determined to be type AB, as was the blood on the Sudarium of Oviedo and the Lanciano miracle.

However, according to blood experts, the enzymes responsible for the various blood types degrade dramatically over time until little if any remain present. The absence of these enzymes always yields the same result: blood type AB. Consequently, blood type is not really a valid point of comparision with other blood related ancient objects.

Apparently, all old and degraded blood types turn to AB.

I have no idea about the prince's blood type and have no way of finding out. Sorry.

I hope this information is helpful and answers part of your question.

Warm regards,

Barrie Schwortz
    Editor & Publisher
    Shroud of Turin Website

Barrie M. Schwortz
    bschwortz@shroud.com
    ---
    Shroud of Turin Website
    http://www.shroud.com

“In 1900, Karl Landsteiner, a physician in Vienna, Austria, noted that the sera of some individuals led to the ‘discovery’ of ABO blood types.” Essentially, he noted a distinct difference in viscosity or the clotting factors of blood. Later on his students “discovered” the AB blood type. The major blood types are AB,B,A,O; type O is the thinnest with the highest alkaline pH level, the next being type A. Type B is the thickest of the blood types, and is in about 10% of the populations, and type AB is of normal viscosity and is in about 2-4% of populations. Type AB has the strongest immune system of the blood types. For the purpose of this writing the focus will mainly be on the majority blood types; these thin blood types clearly show the types of poisons being put into the food and food chain.