• LDS/Mormons

by Published on 12-15-2009 08:52 PM     Number of Views: 5494 
    1. Categories:
    2. LDS/Mormons

Everything else is periphery or secondary. The 6 major sins of Mormonism/LDS:

1) Claim God is not alone, uncreated, from everlasting;

2) Denying Jesus created all things;

3) Claiming a person who is born-again can perish;

4) Claiming there were gods before God and gods after God;

5) Making God into gods rather than One Being;

6) Absurdly, thinking ancient Israel were polytheists.
    by Published on 12-15-2009 08:52 PM     Number of Views: 2970 
    1. Categories:
    2. LDS/Mormons

First, like Judaism, the Christian Gospel proclaims that God created all things 'out of nothing' ('ex nihilo'). This is contrary to the Greek view of pre-existing eternal matter. Second, since God created all things, including matter, Christianity (with Judaism) understands matter in general, and the human body in particular, as 'very good' (Gen 1:31). The Hellenistic worldview understood matter as questionable at best--if not down-right evil. The body was seen as something like an unnatural tomb, within which the eternal human soul was temporarily trapped until released by death. Whereas, with Judaism, Christianity proclaimed that to be human was to have a body, and thus that we would experience resurrection of the body (an incorruptible body!) in the after-life, the Greek view of the after-life was freedom from the body.

So you see Mormonism with its infinite regress, spirit beings and not returning with Christ in our bodies to reign during the 1000 years is so Hellenistic.

Now I know why Mormons always accuse Christians of Hellenization, because the Mormon is just projecting their own condition of being trapped in Hellinising themselves.

My advise to Mormons and LDS. Don't take it out on us Christians, but repent of your false teachings.
    by Published on 12-15-2009 08:52 PM     Number of Views: 6119 
    1. Categories:
    2. LDS/Mormons

"Do you still think it's enough just to believe that there is one God? Well, even the demons believe this, and they tremble in terror!" (James 2.9). It is not enough to know there is only one God, but you must receive Him honestly, truthfully and humbly. A Mormon is worse off than a demon.

There are lots of gods in Mormonism. Sometimes they get their gods mixed up. Who is the author of confusion?

Not once in the New Testament do you find Jesus called the Father.

We read the Jesus of Mormonism “being the Father and the Son…thus becoming the Father and Son” (Mosiah 15.2,3).

The Bible says, “in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost” (Matt. 28.19). “My judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me…the testimony of two…is true…. I am one that bear witness of myself, and the Father that sent me beareth witness of me” (John 8.16-18).

“Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him” (John 14.23).

Paul maintains the same: “Grace to you and peace from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ” (Rom. 1.7).
    by Published on 12-15-2009 08:52 PM     Number of Views: 1654 
    1. Categories:
    2. LDS/Mormons

There can only be one transcendent, always existing intelligent being because if you introduce another transcendent entity, they would be de facto (in fact, in reality; though not formerly recognized by all) competing with each other and thus, neither would be transcendent over the other. But the very nature of being uncreated, always existing, from everlasting, before time, and infinitely greater is that of transcendence: transcending all things, both time and space; not just some things.

Will you receive Jesus as the creator of all things now, who with the Father and the Holy Ghost, the One True [Triune] God, as the uncaused cause of all things?

"All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made" (John 1.3).

God did NOT make beings to do evil, but certainly created the option to do evil so that we have true free will.

"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things" (Is. 45.7). To be understood more clearly the NLT reads,

"I am the one who creates the light and makes the darkness. I am the one who sends good times and bad times. I, the LORD, am the one who does these things."

Why would God send bad times? Because it is the proper response to evil and sinfulness.

For example, God hardened the Pharaoh's heart, after the Pharaoh hardened his own heart first and in so doing increases the likelihood the Pharaoh would repent without forcing the Pharaoh to repent or infringe on his free will.

And we all know what happened during the 10 plagues as well as what happened to Pharaoh's army in the Gulf of Aqaba.
    by Published on 12-15-2009 08:52 PM     Number of Views: 1943 
    1. Categories:
    2. LDS/Mormons

Atheists believe in infinite regress. They have no faith in the One True God as the uncreated Creator. Mormons also believe in infinite regress because they have no faith in the One True God as the uncreated Creator.

Do you see how Satan has tricked you Mormons all this time?

Christians reject infinite regress and have faith in the One True God as the uncreated Creator.

Scientifically something can't come from nothing, and there must be an uncreated Creator who alone created all things, because transcendence does not compete or share being uncreated, always having existed with others, otherwise He loses His transcendence.
    by Published on 12-15-2009 07:56 AM     Number of Views: 2277 
    1. Categories:
    2. LDS/Mormons

Revelation doesn't contradict itself with the final word of God (66 books of the Bible from Genesis to Revelation). Shutting your mind down is not a sign of repentance. There are consequences: "For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book" (Rev. 22.18,19).

Those who had believed on Christ "shall never perish" (John 10.28), but Mormons/LDS say they can perish.

"All things were made by him [Jesus]; and without him was not any thing made that was made" (John 1.3), but Mormons/LDS say Jesus didn't create everything.

The Triune God "who alone" (1 Tim. 6.16) is "from everlasting" (Neh. 9.5), but Mormons/LDS say He is not.

Joseph Smith was a great liar like the father of lies. His purpose was to take as many people to Hell with him as as he could, "until you...are able to dwell in everlasting burnings" (LDS President Joseph Smith, History of the Church, Vol.6, Ch.14, p.305-6, LDS Collectors Library '97 CD-ROM).

Ye are my witnesses, saith Jehovah, and my servant whom I have chosen; that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me" (Isaiah 43.10).

Seems pretty clear to me God never had a God father and we will not become gods.

Therefore, Mormonism is a lie. Accept it. Take your medicine, leave the cult and give your life to the true Jesus who created all things. Otherwise, you will spend eternity in Hell Doug. ...
    by Published on 12-15-2009 07:56 AM     Number of Views: 1602 
    1. Categories:
    2. LDS/Mormons

The Bible says:

FACT #1: God is alone from everlasting.

So whatever God is, He is alone from everlasting. Nothing comes before Him. And He was there before time by Himself alone.

FACT #2: Jesus is uncreated not just God the Father was uncreated.

Logically, if two things or entities are uncreated, alone from everlasting, then they are either two separate beings or one being. Salvation hinges on this fact. If you worship multiple beings (by even claiming the existence of 2 or 3 or more uncreated beings), you go to Hell if God is monotheistic and personally One Being instead of a corporation of beings.

FACT #3: Mathematically, there can be one uncreated being, but there is no room for other uncreated beings, because then you would have to ask yourself where these others come from.

Hence, we can be confident that the Father, Son and Spirit are one being and Mormons are going to Hell. Since we are told our God is one God, to assume more than that is the devil's playground.

Ramifications: Let's say you were to assume there were 2 uncreated beings, what's to say the person next door couldn't start up his own cult and say there were 3 uncreated beings. Or another person chose 4 uncreated beings and still another person claims 330 million uncreated beings. You could have virtually an infinite number of cults. What is the true test of who is right: 1, 2, 3, 4, 100, 1000, million, 100 million, a billion uncreated beings!? Where does it end?

It ends with the One. The Singe One Being who is God of the Bible in 3 Persons. Now you may want to argue you believe in God who is 4 Persons or 2 Persons or 10 Persons yet still One Being. It's within your rights to start up a cult like that, but it would no longer be the Mormon cult. We need evidence for such things. We see the Father, the Son and the Spirit, these 3 Persons at work, so we only have grounds for 3 Persons. The Son never claims to be the Father. The Spirit never claims to be the Son or the Father. This is how we come to the realization God is 3 Persons in the Trinity. Amen. ...
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12