• Revelation 14

by Published on 10-20-2016 01:41 AM     Number of Views: 2277 
    1. Categories:
    2. Islam, Muslim, Koran,
    3. Revelation 14,
    4. 2023 to 2030

I've never seen anyone who made this connection of a dirty nuclear bomb upon the Vatican City. Why is this prediction useful? Well, you don't want to be anywhere near the nuclear fallout when it happens in the next decade. But the other reason is to know God's judgment upon the evils of the Roman Catholic Church which leads many astray so it must be destroyed. It is not redeemable. It cannot be refined or fixed.

"And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication" (Rev. 14.8).

"Fallen" is repeated twice because it points to both religious Rome (Roman Catholic Church) in Rev. 17 and political Rome (European Union) in Rev. 18. Jesus returns in Rev. 19. The first fallen will be the destruction of the Vatican City, the smallest country in the world, that takes place in the first half of the 7 year Tribulation. In the second half the EU is destroyed also.

"And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire" (Rev. 17.16).

"Eat her flesh, and burn here with fire" is a nuclear explosion. The Malachy Prophecy says the current Pope is the last Pope.

It's that simple. I do not know who will do it, but it happens nonetheless, because Satan hates any system that even uses the term Trinity, or Jesus died for the sins of the world, or Jesus resurrected Himself, or mentions Hell for the unsaved, etc. God hates any system that masquerades as the body of Christ which is not.
    by Published on 12-11-2010 03:19 PM     Number of Views: 3248 
    1. Categories:
    2. Revelation 14

Deriving the 144,000 from the 120 Jubilees of 6000 Years

Amazing revelation about the 144,000. 120 Jubilees or 6000 years (1 year equals 1 day in this case) x 24 hours/day = 144,000 (Rev. 14.1-5).

For the first time in my life I understand where the 144,000 are derived from. I knew who they were and even knew they were the pinnacle reached, but didn't know why it was exactly 144,000. God is saying from 3986 BC when Adam was 18 years old (born 4004 BC; age of accountability and sinned at age 18) to 2015 which is 6000 years, He is looking for 144,000 virgin firstfruits overcomers by virtue of being virgins and faithful. (I am not a virgin so I don't qualify, but I am faithful.) Once His number is reached, the first rapture according to readiness takes place "before the throne" (Rev. 7.9) of the man-child overcomers (12.5), before the trumpets of the trumpets of the Tribulation (8.7ff) commence, who kept the word of His patience (3.10), were prayerful (Luke 21.36) and watchful (Matt. 24.42). Please note Rev. 7 to 11 are the major points, and chapters 12 to 19 give the details like Gen. 2 gives the details of Gen. 1.

I now know. So the reason why Satan, the great Restrainer, holds back the Antichrist is because he is waiting for the opportune time. But his hand is forced when the first fruit overcomers, martyrs from the past 20 centuries (5th seal), and living overomers are raptured alive at the first rapture (about 1/7th of living overcomers as represented by the Philadelphia church being the only overcomer church of the 7 churches). In retaliation, Satan sets up his grand deception with a false peace treaty only to break it midway that leads to WW III. God help us all! ...