• Churchwork

by Published on 02-22-2014 07:03 PM     Number of Views: 2160 
    1. Categories:
    2. Primary Verses

The Resurrection
    1 Saturday evening, when the Sabbath ended, Mary Magdalene, Mary the mother of James, and Salome went out and purchased burial spices so they could anoint Jesus’ body. 2 Very early on Sunday morning, just at sunrise, they went to the tomb. 3 On the way they were asking each other, “Who will roll away the stone for us from the entrance to the tomb?” 4 But as they arrived, they looked up and saw that the stone, which was very large, had already been rolled aside.
    5 When they entered the tomb, they saw a young man clothed in a white robe sitting on the right side. The women were shocked, 6 but the angel said, “Don’t be alarmed. You are looking for Jesus of Nazareth, who was crucified. He isn’t here! He is risen from the dead! Look, this is where they laid his body. 7 Now go and tell his disciples, including Peter, that Jesus is going ahead of you to Galilee. You will see him there, just as he told you before he died.”
    8 The women fled from the tomb, trembling and bewildered, and they said nothing to anyone because they were too frightened.
    [Shorter Ending of Mark]
    Then they briefly reported all this to Peter and his companions. Afterward Jesus himself sent them out from east to west with the sacred and unfailing message of salvation that gives eternal life. Amen.
    [Longer Ending of Mark]
    9 After Jesus rose from the dead early on Sunday morning, the first person who saw him was Mary Magdalene, the woman from whom he had cast out seven demons. 10 She went to the disciples, who were grieving and weeping, and told them what had happened. 11 But when she told them that Jesus was alive and she had seen him, they didn’t believe her.
    12 Afterward he appeared in a different form to two of his followers who were walking from Jerusalem into the country. 13 They rushed back to tell the others, but no one believed them.
    14 Still later he appeared to the eleven disciples as they were eating together. He rebuked them for their stubborn unbelief because they refused to believe those who had seen him after he had been raised from the dead.
    16:14 Some early manuscripts add: And they excused themselves, saying, “This age of lawlessness and unbelief is under Satan, who does not permit God’s truth and power to conquer the evil [unclean] spirits. Therefore, reveal your justice now.” This is what they said to Christ. And Christ replied to them, “The period of years of Satan’s power has been fulfilled, but other dreadful things will happen soon. And I was handed over to death for those who have sinned, so that they may return to the truth and sin no more, and so they may inherit the spiritual, incorruptible, and righteous glory in heaven.”
    15 And then he told them, “Go into all the world and preach the Good News to everyone. 16 Anyone who believes and is baptized will be saved. But anyone who refuses to believe will be condemned. 17 These miraculous signs will accompany those who believe: They will cast out demons in my name, and they will speak in new languages. 18 They will be able to handle snakes with safety, and if they drink anything poisonous, it won’t hurt them. They will be able to place their hands on the sick, and they will be healed.”
    19 When the Lord Jesus had finished talking with them, he was taken up into heaven and sat down in the place of honor at God’s right hand. 20 And the disciples went everywhere and preached, and the Lord worked through them, confirming what they said by many miraculous signs.
    by Published on 12-22-2013 03:30 AM     Number of Views: 1325 
    1. Categories:
    2. Dividing Spirit, Soul, Body

The Spiritual Man, 700 pages, by Watchman Nee does something to you that no other book does, except for the Bible of course though the Bible takes longer to work in you because it is far more than 700 pages.

Why does this happen? Because it is the foremost book ever written on the dividing of spirit, soul and body. Nobody else has even come close. Nee considered it a perfect work. I concur. Watchman Nee had the highest IQ of anyone in the history of the Church that we know of. TSM extracts from the Bible the best and most applicable material to show you how the dividing of spirit, soul and body takes place and shortens it up to get right at the heart of the matter.

So what happens is you read say 20 to 50 pages in one sitting. You're deeply touched, but nothing major happens. Wait for later that day or the next morning. You will sense a change in you, and you can directly correlate it to appreciating what was said from what you read.

You've just experience a taste of the dividing of your spirit, soul and body to walk by your spirit more than you did the day before.

Now, realize, this is just a taste of what can be realized. If you were to spend 5 hours that day continuing to read and let it sink into your innerman, the change in your spirit increases exponentially in correlation to your consecration, that is, the amount of time you are willing to delve into it.

You should not need to go to Jessie Penn-Lewis' War on the Saints unless you are contending greatly with evil supernatural spirits that are attacking you incessantly.

After reading TSM do read The Latent Power of the Soul that belongs at the end of the TSM.

If you do all this, you will experience such a change in your being, you will be left in awe and read the Bible like you have never read it before, because the spiritual world will have opened up to you.
    by Published on 12-05-2013 05:34 PM     Number of Views: 2261 
    1. Categories:
    2. 2015 to 2022,
    3. 2022 to 2029

"Give a portion to seven, and also to eight;
    for thou knowest not
    what evil shall be upon the earth" (Eccl. 11.2)

You know what is more amazing than anything else right now? That virtually everyone even Christians are oblivious to the 3 items in Re. 6.12 that take place in specific order just before the Tribulation starts in which the first two have already taken place.

The Nov. 3, 2013 H3 Hybrid long Solar Eclipse (rarest of all solar eclipses) just occurred in Rev. 6.12 (4th since Christ) before the Tribulation starts. Just before that 320,000 died in the great earthquake in Haiti in 2010 and the 4th greatest in magnitude in recorded history was in Japan 2011. If you search for the Internet virtually nobody is making this connection. What do you have to do to wake people up? They love the world so much or are busy wondering how they can make money off of Christianity somehow. Someone donated this site Biblocality.com $15 to me once several years ago anonymously and that's it. I am sure I come in last place in receiving donations.

That leaves the 2014/15 feast Tetrad, 8th since Christ (won't happen again till 2582/83), which would mark the beginning of the Tribulation in 2015 or with a 7 year preparatory period would begin in 2022.

There are 2,520 days from Feast of Trumpets Sept. 14, 2015 to Tisha B'Av Aug. 7, 2022 the day the 1st and 2nd Temples were destroyed. All Daniel's sixty-nine sevens are 2,520 days each which were prophesied as to when Jesus would die on the cross from the declaration to rebuild the Temple, leaving one last seven to take place after Rev. 6.12 occurs with its 3 signs.

And there are 2,550 days (1260 + 1290) from Feast of Trumpets Sept. 26, 2022 to Day of Atonement Sept. 19, 2029. Check it out!

I am not sure which is the 7 year Tribulation, but I am favoring the latter because the 3rd Temple must be completed with 2300 days to the end of the Tribulation (Dan. 8.14), and the implant under the skin to buy and sell must be pervasive enough during the latter half called the Great Tribulation. We are not there yet. But things are progressing rapidly.
    by Published on 05-09-2013 12:32 AM     Number of Views: 1587 
    1. Categories:
    2. Regeneration,
    3. Spiritual Christian Life,
    4. Universalism,
    5. Spiritual Warfare

Have you come across people, and more potently family members, who claim to be Christians but are clearly not? They throw the word "Christian" around when tested as if somehow that automatically makes them a Christian. For example, a family member may think the atheist in the family or other members of the family are Christians even though they never want to discuss the gospel of salvation of Jesus Christ let alone hear about it. They get angry about it. So this "nominal Christian" (i.e. false Christian) essentially believes in universalism that they are all saved and is under strong delusion that they believe in Christ anyhow in some mysterious esoteric way. What a false Christ this would be!

How does an atheist accept Christ when the atheist claims God does not exist? That is the most obvious case to put forward. But it is no less true to observe the contradiction in someone who may not vocally deny Christ, but certainly has not received Him for forgiveness of sins and resurrection life.

This family member who is a false Christian may have accused you of being a fanatic for your faith as a Christian even though you were simply giving the gospel of salvation with love to another family member who is an atheist. You were saved so you ask this fake Christian family member when he or she was born-again? Never did he or she ever give you the gospel before you were saved (or even after). What love is that? But as the years go by this fake Christian says she or he was saved long before you were. What a surprise that is hearing it for the first time when just a few days ago she or he said she believed in reincarnation, universalism and never mentioned Jesus is God the Son. This is a perverted form of one-up-man-ship. This is how worldly people are. They don't care about the truth of the Scriptures or the Spirit of Truth.

Not only have I experienced this demented game they play, but I know other Christians who have given me their testimony that they have undergone the same mind games from fake Christian family members. I would like to add as well, I have never met anyone over the age of 40 who ever gave their life to Christ so don't expect them to change. At some point you need to simply not discuss it with them anymore, kicking the dust under your feet even as Jesus and the Apostles did. Just be aware of this universalist deception. Obviously, the Scripture are clear that such antics and those who rely on such antics are headed straight for the Lake of Fire.

What's even worse is they are responding to the Christian in such a way to tell the Christian what the Christian wants to hear that they believe in Christ, but what then of these false Christ? There are many false Christs. Presenting a false Christ is not Christ Jesus. They are really purporting to believe in a false Christ of universalism. That is to say, the atheist, deist, worldling and gnostic in the family are saved by this Calvinistic irresistibly imposed salvation from a false Christ. Apparently, nobody goes to Hell in this scheme except the really really bad people.

I don't think this onslaught that Christians have to put up with is anything new, but when it touches close to your heart by those who are family members, you realize Satan is working overtime in the spirit of your family members.

J
    esus said, "Everyone therefore who shall confess Me before men, I will also confess him before My Father who is in heaven. But whoever shall deny Me before men, I will also deny him before My Father who is in heaven" (Matt. 10.32,33).

If you are unwilling to confess Jesus to others especially to close family members, obviously you are violating this verse, and therefore, you will go to Hell. Family members who reject Christ, that is, they don’t accept that He is God, died on the cross for the sins of the world, resurrected the 3rd day or make Him universalist shall spend eternity in Hell according to the Bible.

I asked this particular fake Christian family member what would be his or her response when before the Throne when God asks, Do you accept Me and My decision to send the rest of your family members to Hell because they have rejected my only begotten Son? Her answer to me was, "Then I am going to Hell." I have never gotten her to ever admit she is going to Hell, but today she admitted it. Christians need to approach such people who worship a false Christ in precise ways to expose their own hearts back to them. What she is willing to do with this revelation is up to her. But you can see clearly she rejects the God who sends people to Hell whom are close family members. Call it a family-centric faith. If you love your mother, father, brother, sister or children more than me, you have not put Me first in your life to save you.

As she has not shared the gospel of salvation with said family members, leaving an empty Church on her watch, by not giving the gospel of salvation to them when they are perishing shows she or he is not a Christian.

“That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life” (John 3.15). Eternal life is not given to the person who is antichrist. If you are not for Him whom He truly is, you are in your heart of hearts truly against Him.

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life” (John 3.16).

“He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God” (John 3.18).

“And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil” (John 3.19).

“For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved” (John 3.20).

How should we confess Him? "...confess Me before men..." (Matt. 10.32).

Jesus says in Mark 8.38, "For whoever is ashamed of Me and My words in this adulterous and sinful generation, of him the Son of Man also will be ashamed when he comes in the glory of His Father with the holy angels."

Question: Is it wrong to be a Christian secretly in order to preserve your own life?

Jesus Himself gives us the answer: "Therefore whoever confesses Me before men, him I will also confess before My Father who is in heaven. But whoever denies Me before men, him I will also deny before My Father who is in heaven. Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword” (Matt. 10.32-34).

Christ made it clear to us that “if the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love its own. Yet because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you” (John 15.18-19). If you call yourself a Christian and don’t have this sense, it is because you are not a Christian.

For a Christian, a secret faith is simply not an option.

Another message that Jesus brought to the world: “They [the world] will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name's sake” (Matt. 24.9).

“But watch out for yourselves, for they will deliver you up to councils, and you will be beaten in the synagogues. You will be brought before rulers and kings for My sake, for a testimony to them” (Mark 13.9).

Christians have a mandate from Christ to “go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit” (Matt. 28.19).

Paul echoes Christ’s directive with this query: “How then shall they call on Him in whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher? And how shall they preach unless they are sent? As it is written: ‘How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel of peace, who bring glad tidings of good things!’” (Rom. 10.14-15)
    by Published on 05-01-2013 04:00 PM     Number of Views: 2033 
    1. Categories:
    2. Daniel 9.24-27

Every 12 out of 19 years there are 2,550 days from Feast of Trumpets to Day of Atonement. And the other 7 out of 19 years there are 2,520 days from Feast of Trumpets to Tisha B'Av (the day the 1st and 2nd Temples were destroyed).

We have good reason, therefore, to believe there are 30 days more at the end of the second 1260 days to the 1290th day, and these additional 30 days are for Jesus to judge the nations in Matt. 25.31-46 when He returns. Then 45 days more to the 1335th day are to set up Israel as the center of all nations.

Just as Genesis 2 gives the details of Gen. 1, we find that Revelations 12 to 19 give the details of the major points of the Tribulation from Rev. 7 to 11. Rev. 2 & 3 are the church age. Rev. 4 are the 24 archangels in heaven (Michael replaced Lucifer). 24 is the number of administration by these eldest elders of the universe. Rev. 5 recounts the cross. In the 1st Seal there is a bow and arrow that looks like a cross but the arrow has been shot giving Satan a deadly wound (he no longer is able to work in the old man that has died on the cross with Christ of those of us who are born-again).

Would Jesus wait 2000 years after picking up the scroll to open the seals of the scroll? Of course not. So the 4 Seals are the past 20 centuries very general in nature where 1/4 are killed. Whereas in Rev. 9 1/3 are killed. Two different periods. The 5th Seal a few years before the Tribulation starts gives a message to those martyred the past 20 centuries to wait a little longer for Daniel's final seven unfolds.

The 6th Seal gives us the 3 events that occur 2010-2015 before the Tribulation starts at the 1st trumpet (8.7). The 7th Seal opens up the 7 trumpets of the Tribulation. Trumpets are loud like the events of the Tribulation. The 1st 4 trumpets (ch. 8) are the 1st half of the Tribulation. People are not killed in mass yet, only the earth is hurt in various ways. Though the Vatican will be nuked (8.7-11, detail given in ch. 17, particularly v.16) in the first half.

The next 3 trumpets are the 3 woes. Rev. 9 says the 5th trumpet is 5 months, 6th trumpet is 13 months, leaving 24 months for the 7th trumpet for a total of 42 months. The 7th trumpet pours out the 7 bowls of wrath. Bowls are bigger than cups and they are poured silently, because so much is happening so quickly in those last 24 months before Jesus steps down on the mount of olives.

So you can see this is essentially a lock tumbler. Turn the dial to 7 one way for the past 20 centuries, then 7 the other for the events that unfold in the Tribulation then again 7 the other to detail what takes place in the last 24 months. This is what God wants you to see.

I recommend reading all the notes on the left side of this page for any verse you would like additional information on how to correctly interpret God's lock tumbler,

http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/Nee_on_rapture.htm
    by Published on 04-03-2013 07:48 PM     Number of Views: 1636 
    1. Categories:
    2. 2022 to 2029

​Rev. 6.12 just before the Tribulation starts: a great earthquake, black sackcloth sun, and red blood moon in that precise order.

The Haiti 2010 earthquake killed 320,000 people, the 2nd most deaths of any earthquake in history. The Japan 2011 earthquake was the 4th greatest in magnitude the world has ever seen on record. Together, back to back, year over year, there has never been a one two punch this devastating before on record. At the very least it is a probability of 1 in 2010.

The H3 Nov. 3, 2013 is much more rare than people think. It completes itself as a total eclipse. It is a long version according to NASA that lasts longer than 1 min. 30 sec. There have only been 3 long H3's since Christ about once every 700 years. 1 in 700 chance.

The Tetrads are more rare than people realize. The probability of 2 tetrads landing on Passover and tabernacles is 1 in 20 because it only happened once before the 20th century during the 9th century. And the probability that one would land on 1949/50 or 1967/68 is 2 in 100, and the probability the other would land on the other date is 1/99. Altogether that's a probability of about 1 in 100,000.

The probability they would land in the precise order they did is 1 in 6.

There are 2,520 days from Feast of Trumpets Sept. 14, 2015 to Tisha B'Av (the day the 1st and 2nd Temples were destroyed which happens 7 out of 19 years). And Tisha B'Av lands on Saturday, but because it is a Jewish Sabbath, it is held the day after instead on Sunday Aug. 7, 2022. This is a 1 in 7 x 1 in 7 chance.

1 / 100,000 x 1 / 700 x 1 / 2010 x 1 / 6 x 7 / 19 x 1 / 7 x 1 / 7 = 1 in 112 trillion.

Conclusion: the first rapture according to readiness (Matt. 24.40-42, Luke 21.36, Rev. 3.10) and Tribulation begin Sept. 14, 2015 and Jesus steps down on the mount of olives (Zech. 14.4, Acts 1.11, Rev. 1.7, 19.11-16) on the 2,520th day Tisha B'Av Aug. 7, 2022.

If this doesn't happen which is possible because the Temple is not built in time with 2300 days left (Dan. 8.14) into the Tribulation period before the Temple is cleansed and the implant under our skin to buy and sell is not prevalent enough then there is a 7 year preparatory period. Many verses support this. http://biblocality.com/forums/list.php?category/131-2022-to-2029

Hence, the Tribulation would be Feast of Trumpets Sept. 26, 2022 to Day of Atonement Sept. 19, 2029.

Note: 12 out of 19 years instead of there being 2,520 days from Fest of Trumpets to Tisha B'Av, there are 2,550 days (1260+1290) from Feast of Trumpets to Day of Atonement.

There are 2300 days from the 4th day inspection of the lamb April 21, 2016 (2 days before the Passover Sabbath) to Tisha B'Av Aug. 7, 2022 to the day exactly.

There are 2300 days from Passover April 6, 2023 to Tisha B'Av July 22, 2029.
    by Published on 03-25-2013 10:56 PM     Number of Views: 2138 
    1. Categories:
    2. 2015 to 2022

What is the probability of a great earthquake, unique solar eclipse and unique red blood moon in that order over 3 years?

Unique Earthquake Odds

What is the probability a great earthquake at least 2nd most deaths? 1 in 2010 Haiti.

What is the probability of a great earthquake at least 4th greatest on the richter magnitude scale? 3 in 2011 Japan

What is the probability of a great earthquake with at least 2nd most deaths and at least 4th greatest in magnitude? 0%

Conservatively let's say 1 in 2010 then.

Unique Solar Eclipse Odds
    What is the probability of the rarest solar eclipse happening? There are 4 kinds of solar eclipses, the rarest which is called the hybrid occurring about 5% of the time. There are 3 kinds of hybrids, the rarest which is the H3 occurring 5% of that 5% of the time. They are additionally even more rare when they are considered long lasting more than 1 minute and 30 seconds. There have been 3 long H3's since Christ. The odds are approximately 1 in 700.

What is the probability of this rare earthquake and eclipse together? (1 in 2010) x (1 in 700) = 1 in 1.4 million.

Unique Lunar Tetrad Odds
    What are the odds that two Tetrads could occur in a single century? 1 in 20.

What are the odds that those two Tetrads in that century land on two key dates when Israel became a nation and entered Jerusalem? (1 in 100) x (1 in 99)​

What are the odds, therefore of two Tetrads landing in the 20th century AND on the two key dates (1949/50 and 1967/68)? (1 in 20) x (2 in 100) x (1 in 99) ~ 1 in 100,000

Odds of Being in Proper Order
    1 in 6 according to Rev. 6.12

Jesus returning on Tisha B'Av (when the 1st and 2nd Temples were destroyed)
    7 out of 19 years 2,520 days from Feast of Trumpets to Tisha B'Av

Jesus returning on a Sunday
    1 in 7

Tisha B'Av held over from Saturday
    1 in 7

Combined Odds
    (1 in 1.4 million) x (1 in 100,000) x (1 in 6) x (7 in 19) x (1 in 7) x (1 in 7) = 1 in 112,000,000,000,000.

You read that correctly. 1 in 112 trillion. Pay attention! Wake up.
    Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast