• Churchwork

by Published on 07-05-2011 07:11 PM     Number of Views: 5347 
    1. Categories:
    2. Word of Faith Movement

Kenneth Copeland, Benny Hinn and Paul Crouch are all going to Hell. It is too late for them. They are too invested in their lie. In fact, they never once ever gave their lives to Christ to be born-again.

by Published on 07-04-2011 03:09 PM     Number of Views: 2056 
    1. Categories:
    2. US Dollar

Based on liquidity demand, the US Dollar is going to 80 before rolling over. As you can see the Dollar has to play catchup with liquidity needs. Rising liquidity demand is a risk-off trade. Since the Dollar is so highly negatively correlated to the equity markets, we would expect over the next month the S&P 500 to head down below 1250 before heading back up to 1400 by the end of the year.

ECB rate expectations are coming down dramatically even with the rate hike in July that is sure to occur. This will cause the Dollar to go up.

What should concern everyone is rates for Greece, Ireland, Portugal, Spain and Italy are still quite high, indicating the problem still exists as they kick the can down the road. If Greece were to go bankrupt NOW with structural reforms this would strengthen the Euro, but they are just making the problem worse, because they are incapable of enough austerity to prevent bankruptcy, so bankrupting on a larger amount of debt later is far worse and problematic than going bankrupt now. As the debt piles on, inefficiencies mount.
    by Published on 06-11-2011 05:13 PM     Number of Views: 2868 
    1. Categories:
    2. Calvinism

(1) Selfishly, you refuse to repent and believe in Christ to be regenerated by erecting an idol called Total depravity which says you can't, so you don't.

(2) Presumptuously, you worship a god who sends people to Hell just because they were born into sin which is not their fault. Without any opportunity to be saved, they could do nothing about it. Such a god is impotent to be able to provide sufficient grace to all to have the choice.

(3) Evilly, you worship a tyrant that irresistibly imposes regeneration on people without affording them the choice (not much of a gift). "Someone made to do something against their will is of the same opinion still," Dave Hunt.

(4) In your own selfish image, you've created a double minded god who contradicts himself with his two wills, declaring openly he wants all to be saved, but secretly he doesn't. If something is a secret then by definition Calvinists can't make any claim about it or if it even exists, therefore, they are just pretentiously asserting themselves.

(5) It's wrong to give people false hope by delivering the gospel to them when your god makes them unable to respond. There is no way around this abusive behavior, duplicity and charade.

(6) The god of Calvinism you allege could save all but doesn't; in contrast, God of the Bible doesn't save all because most people refuse His love, e.g. Calvinists. God won't save you selfishly.

Ref: http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/James_White_Unsaved.htm

Picture two children playing in quicksand. Of course, they don't realize it is impossible to get out of the quicksand. The god of Calvinism comes along and yanks one of the children out with a hook and lets the other perish. Whereas God of the Bible extends His arm out to both, pleading with them, having given them both ample grace to respond positively, but sadly only one grabs hold.

If you believe in the former rather than the latter, I can confidently say you are not born-again (regenerated). Fact: most people who claim to be Christians are not, and this applies even to a greater extent to those who preach a gospel starkly similar to the gospel of salvation though is nothing of the kind looking down the road to eternity shown to us in the word of God. Test the spirits. Prove all things and that which is good.

"God is the Savior of all men [sufficient grace for all to have the choice], specially those who believe" (1 Tim. 4.10). "That he might have mercy upon all" (Rom. 11.2). "Who would have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth" (1 Tim. 2.4). "Not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance" (2 Pet. 3.9). "Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out" (Acts 3.19). "Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God" (1 John 5.1). "Choose you this day whom ye will serve" (Joshua 24.15). "And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world" (1 John 2.2). "And every one whom his spirit made willing" (Ex. 35.21). "Come unto me...and I will give you rest" (Matt. 11.28). "I have given you the choice between life and death.... I call on heaven and earth to witness the choice you make. Oh, that you would choose life, that you...might live!" (Deut. 30.19) "For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men" (Tit. 2.11) speaks of the sufficient grace given to us all to have the choice.

"Unless you believe that I am who I say I am, you will die in your sins" (John 8.23,24). Worshiping a false Christ of your own making or following the one devised by Calvin, Spurgeon, Augustine or Luther won't save you one iota.

Much thanks goes to Jacob Arminius, a protector of the faith, who taught that God predestinates by foreknowing our free-choice: a conditional election, unlimited atonement, resistible grace, for preservation of the saints (OSAS). My prayer is if you have not done so already, to give your life to the God who keeps for we can't keep ourselves saved, nor is God an evil god that irresistibly imposes regeneration and preteritions others. What love is that?

Apostle Troy Brooks
    by Published on 05-15-2011 10:11 AM     Number of Views: 13671 
    1. Categories:
    2. Regeneration,
    3. Reward for Overcomers

Since Adam let's say there will be 50 billion souls that have lived up to the moment of the return of Christ, 250 billion more souls during the millennial kingdom, and the New City will contain at most 1 billion souls to fit comfortably the space provided in Revelation 21 of 1379 x 1379 miles. So that's a savings ratio of 1 in 300 souls.

I also assume that only about 1/7th of those saved will return with Christ to reign during the 1000 years because only 1 of the 7 churches in Rev. 2 & 3 is an overcomer church. So 1 in 300 of 50 billion is about 170 million. 1/7th of 170M is about 24 million souls. However, this conflicts with Jude 14,15.

"And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints, To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him" (Jude 14,15).

Do you see? If only 10,000 return with Jesus which is 1/7th of those thusfar saved then the total saved would be 70,000 not 170 million.

Even if "ten thousands" meant tens of the thousands, at most that number would be less than 100,000, otherwise it would read "hundreds of thousands." So the upper boundary of these figures could be as much as 10 times the calculations I have provided here, but the total saved would still be at most 1 billion.

There is also "144,000" virgin firstfruits (Rev. 14.1-5) which is a class of believers in the total number of overcomers these past 2000 years. How do we reconcile this number with only 70,000 saves thusfar since Adam? One might say the 144,000 virgin firstfruits span the entire time from Christ's first coming to His second coming. This is a very special class of believers that are closest to Christ.

Based on this clear word of Scripture, the savings ratio prior to the return of Christ is 70,000/50 billion ~ 1 in 700,000 souls. During the millennium another 999,030,000 would be saved for a total of 1 billion. The savings ratio during the millennium, thus, would be 999,070,000/250 billion souls = 1 in 250.

And if only 7 billion are alive today when Jesus returns and the savings ratio is 1 in 700,000 that's only 10,000 Christians alive today. Of those 10,000, only about 1/7th would be first raptured-about 1400 souls-since the first rapture is according to readiness (Matt. 24.40-42, Luke 21.36, Rev. 3.10). Isn't that amazing? Only about 1400 souls would be ready to be received "before the throne" (Rev. 7.9) before the first trumpet of the Tribulation starts (8.7ff).

As you can see the savings ratio dramatically increases with the presence of Jesus. I suspect the savings ratio was less than 1 in 700,000 souls prior to Christ, then 1 in 700,000 during the dispensation of grace, then drops down to 1 in 250 during the millennial kingdom.

Of course, I could be wrong somewhere in this analysis, but if Jesus only returns with 10,000 of His saints as Jude said, we can be confident though I may be off on the exact numbers, the principle of what I have just said remains true. The message, therefore, people will be greatly surprised how low the savings ratio actually is.

Today 100 people attend on Sunday a congregation and another meeting, 1000 people attend a church gathering. The implication of the savings ratio is it is likely none of them are saved. Perhaps at most one is saved.

Lord, if I have erred in this message, please correct me so that I may speak and do your will. Let one of your saints correct me in what I have said because what I have said seems perfectly reasonable and seems to fit your approval.
    by Published on 04-25-2011 04:24 PM     Number of Views: 1982 
    1. Categories:
    2. Dividing Spirit, Soul, Body

The Deliverance of the Cross

Upon reciting many deeds of the flesh in his Galatian letter, the Apostle Paul then points out that “those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires” (Gal. 5.24). Here is deliverance. Is it not strange that what concerns the believer vastly differs from what concerns God? The former is concerned with “the works of the flesh” (Gal. 5.19), that is, with the varying sins of the flesh. He is occupied with today’s anger, tomorrow’s jealousy, or the day after tomorrow’s strife. The believer mourns over a particular sin and longs for victory over it. Yet all these sins are but fruits from the same tree. While plucking one fruit (actually one cannot pick off any), out crops another. One after another they grow, giving him no chance for victory. On the other hand God is concerned not with the works of the flesh but with “the flesh” itself (Gal. 5.24). Had the tree been put to death, would there be any need to fear lest it bear fruit? The believer busily makes plans to handle sins—which are the fruits, while forgetting to deal with the flesh itself—which is the root. No wonder that before he can clear up one sin, another has burst forth. We must therefore deal today with the source of sin.

Babes in Christ need to appropriate the deeper meaning of the cross, for they are still carnal. The aim of God is to crucify the believer’s old man with Christ with the result that they who belong to Christ “have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.” Bear in mind that it is the flesh together with its powerful passions and desires that has been crucified. As the sinner was regenerated and redeemed from his sins through the cross, so now the carnal babe in Christ must be delivered from the rule of the flesh by the same cross so that he can walk according to the Spirit and no longer according to the flesh. Thereafter it will not be long before he becomes a spiritual Christian.

Here we find the contrast between the fall of man and the operation of the cross. The salvation provided by the latter is just the remedy for the former. How fitting indeed they are to each other. Firstly, Christ died on the cross for the sinner to remit his sin. A holy God could now righteously forgive him. But secondly, the sinner as well died on the cross with Christ so that he might not be controlled any longer by his flesh. Only this can enable man’s spirit to regain its proper rule, make the body its outward servant and the soul its intermediary. In this way the spirit, the soul, and the body are restored to their original position before the fall. If we are ignorant of the meaning of the death herein described we shall not be delivered. May the Holy Spirit be our Revealer.

“Those who belong to Christ Jesus” refers to every believer in the Lord. All who have believed Him and are born anew belong to Him. The deciding factor ...
    by Published on 04-01-2011 09:51 AM     Number of Views: 2735 
    1. Categories:
    2. Dividing Spirit, Soul, Body

Which Do You Think is the Correct Interpretation (Simpler Version)
    of This Phrase on Page 24, Vol. 1 of The Spiritual Man?
    "Entrance of the uncreated life of God into man"

“And Jehovah God formed man of dust from the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul” (Gen. 2.7 ASV). When God first created man He formed him of dust from the ground, and then breathed “the breath of life” into his nostrils. As soon as the breath of life, which became man’s spirit, came into contact with man’s body, the soul was produced. Hence the soul is the combination of man’s body and spirit. The Scriptures therefore call man “a living soul.” The breath of life became man’s spirit; that is, the principle of life within him. The Lord Jesus tells us “it is the spirit that gives life” (John 6.63). This breath of life comes from the Lord of Creation. However, we must not confuse man’s spirit with God’s Holy Spirit. The latter differs from our human spirit. Romans 8.16 demonstrates their difference by declaring that “it is the Spirit himself bearing witness with our spirit that we are children of God.” The original of the word “life” in “breath of life” is chay and is in the plural. This may refer to the fact that the inbreathing of God produced a twofold life, soulical and spiritual. When the inbreathing of God entered man’s body it became the spirit of man; but when the spirit reacted with the body the soul was produced. This explains the source of our spiritual and soulical lives. We must recognize, though, that this spirit is not God’s Own life, for “the breath of the Almighty gives me life” (Job 33.4). It is not the entrance of the uncreated life of God into man, neither is it that life of God which we receive at regeneration. What we receive at new birth is God’s Own life as typified by the tree of life. But our human spirit, though permanently existing, is void of “eternal life.”

Option A:
    We must recognize, though, that this spirit is not God’s Own life [THE HOLY SPIRIT], for “the breath of the Almighty gives me life” (Job 33.4). It is not the entrance of the uncreated life of God into man [GOD BREATHING HIS LIFE INTO MAN TO CREATE A LIVING SOUL], neither is it that life of God which we receive at regeneration [ETERNAL LIFE]. What we receive at new birth is God’s Own life [SAME ETERNAL LIFE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT] as typified by the tree of life. But our human spirit, though permanently existing, is void of “eternal life.”
    Option B:
    We must recognize, though, that this spirit is not God’s Own life [THE HOLY SPIRIT], for “the breath of the Almighty gives me life” (Job 33.4). It is not the entrance of the uncreated life of God into man [GIVING MAN ETERNAL LIFE], neither is it that life of God which we receive at regeneration [HIS INDWELLING HOLY SPIRIT]. What we receive at new birth is God’s Own
    by Published on 03-21-2011 03:59 PM     Number of Views: 2979 
    1. Categories:
    2. Regeneration

Warren Buffet and Bill Gates
    Warren Buffet and Bill Gates are going to Hell. Was it worth it?

Warren Buffet and Bill Gates are going to Hell. They will never give their lives to Christ. They are too set in their ways.

What is it worth to be such wonderfully good people so loving to their family and others, give away so much money, yet still reject Jesus for their salvation?

Is it worthy it?

Is it worth it for Warren to give a personal compliment (as taught in his favorite books - How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie or Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill) to gain productivity out of someone or take advantage of them by causing them to sell to Warren at a lower price or buy from him at a higher price while secretly rejecting Lord Jesus Christ? Would the Apostles conduct themselves that way? Is that how Jesus would behave? "He who despises the word [of God] will die" in his sins (Prov. 19.16).

Is it worth it to influence people to be like you yet not say a word about Jesus who died on the cross for the sins of the whole world? To more is given, greater is his responsibility. Bill Gates and Warren Buffet have squandered their family and financial blessings because they are at the end of the day antichrists.

How many have they turned away from Jesus with their approach to life? The children of the Gates and Buffet family should be ashamed of their dad.

How much money have they given to non-Christians over Christians because of their disdain for Jesus being God?

I think Warren and Bill Gates cumulatively have done more damage than any two individuals in history because of their influence. They don't give their lives to Christ and don't mention Jesus to save sinners because it hurts their pocket book too much.

I was trying to decide if I should provide the common verses about how it is harder for a rich man to get into heaven who gives his money away after he dies than it is for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, but then I thought, I am not to give what is holy unto dogs, so I am not going to provide any Scriptures here. I certainly won't mention anything about Jesus having said, If you are unwilling to confess Him before others, He will certainly deny you before His Father in heaven. And if you are not for Jesus, that is, who He really is, you are certainly siding with Satan against Him.

Bill Gates and Warren Buffet have chosen to be eternally separated from God so however good they may appear to be on television or in jesting with one another, even in their personal lives, don't buy it because the greatest sin of all is in rejecting God the Father's only begotten Son who Himself is God the Son in the Godhead who created all things and rose the third day as only God could do.

Though I am sure others have said this, I haven't read anywhere anyone pointing out these obvious facts, so I thought I should just plainly state it here. Hopefully, more people will point this out for the betterment of mankind.

Amen.

Troy
    Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast