• Apostles and Elders Organizing the Church RSS Feed

by Published on 08-03-2014 01:44 PM     Number of Views: 1733 
    1. Categories:
    2. Consecration and Breaking

A Coy and Aloof Person is Subjective

The subjectivity of a person can be detected in the smallest of things, for it is a natural habit. If you have learned the essential lesson of having your subjectivity broken, you will easily discern it in many small details of life. A subjective person is that way in all things. He loves to control people; he delights in being opinionated; he takes pleasure in giving orders. He knows what to do in every situation and circumstance. When a young person steps out to serve the Lord, put him together with a few other people, and soon you will see whether or not he is subjective. If he is alone in one place, you are not apt to find out. But when two people are put together, you see at once that the subjective person will try to dominate the other. He will insist on eating certain things, wearing clothing in a certain way, and sleeping at a certain hour. He is omniscient and omnipotent. Put two sisters in one room, and you will discern which sister, if either, is subjective. Put two subjective people together, and they will come to an impasse. One such person may live peacefully, but two such people cannot live on together.

This does not mean, however, that hereafter we should not say anything. When there is difficulty in the work or a problem with people, we cannot be unfaithful by remaining aloof. What we mean is that after we have spoken, we will not force them to adhere. If they do not listen after we have spoken, we will not feel hurt. So precious and dear to themselves are the opinions of some people that they are hurt if they are not listened to. Such is the feeling of subjective people. Yet, for the sake of faithfulness, we have to speak out. To speak out, though, is not to be construed as signifying that the person doing the speaking is a busybody or that he has a talkative temperament. But for those who are subjective, it is wrong to speak without first having been taught. God has not appointed us to be masters of all. Some have the habit of always speaking or teaching in every situation. This plainly indicates that one is a subjective person.

Unless his kind of temperament is broken, he is not fit to work for God. A subjective person is not necessarily a faithful person. One who is faithful speaks only when it is needed and not because he likes to speak or has the lust for talking. He speaks in order to rescue people from error. If he is rejected, he is not distressed since he is also able to remain quiet. Not so, however, with a subjective person, because having the lust to speak out on all occasions, he feels troubled if he does not speak. Have you ever noticed that a subjective person speaks out of his talkativeness? He simply loves to place his opinion upon other people. His idea becomes a yoke to others. He wants them to listen to him. He feels outraged if his opinion is ignored.

A subjective person and a faithful person are totally different from each other. We should be faithful. Many times it is wrong for us to keep quiet. Nevertheless, we must distinguish between faithfulness and subjectivity. The latter kind of person loves to meddle in others’ business. He wants people to listen to him. He tries to control others.

His way is always the first and the best. His way is most correct; therefore, everybody should walk in it. He cannot tolerate differences. Let it be known that the smallest person in the world is the subjective person. Only after one’s subjectivity has been dealt with by God can he become a big man, so big that he is able to tolerate differences. Subjectivity is uniformity; it cannot bear any differences. That is why there will be no peace if two subjective people are put into one room. Each has his own idea, so the room will be full of strife. Each feels he is bearing the other’s cross.

Be aware that a subjective person tends to take things into his hands and set himself up as the leader of God’s people. He will decide everything for them. He has the habit of interfering in the smallest matters, and he likes to control everything. Because of this basic flaw, God will not commit himself to such people. We have never seen Him do so to such ones for He cannot use them. Nor have we ever seen any subjective person walk deeply in the Lord, simply because he has an unteachable temperament.

Because a subjective person is opinionated and always meddling in other men’s affairs, this constitutes a great difficulty in the work of the Lord. He cannot learn, hence God cannot trust him. He expends all his energy on his subjective lifestyle so that there is no strength left to expend on God’s work. When a person meddles in others’ affairs, he neglects his own affairs. He tries to keep the vineyard of others but overlooks his own vineyard.

Let us acknowledge the fact that we really have no leisure time to be subjective. God has put into our hands enough ministries, responsibilities and concerns to care for so that we do not have the time to be busybodies. We need to concentrate our strength and time on performing that which we must finish. We are busy enough. Unless we forsake the work of God and leave our own responsibility, we will have no time to delve into the small affairs of others. This much is clear, that all who are subjective leave their own business undone that they might meddle in other men’s business. How can we expect such a person to work well for God if he neglects his own work? A subjective person can therefore never do well in the Lord’s work. The Lord cannot entrust anything to him since he will fail in every trust.

It is difficult to change one’s subjectivity because it is a habit already formed and deeply ingrained. In his daily life, as we have seen, he is subjective in everything and at all times. He is not only this way in God’s work, he is also this way in his daily concerns as well as in other men’s affairs. A subjective man is truly the busiest person in the world inasmuch as he feels compelled to look after everything. He is not able to walk the straight path of God. In all matters—whether large or small—he has his idea, opinion and way. This becomes a hindrance to spirituality. We need to ask the Lord:

"O Lord, be gracious to us that we may become tender and not be set in concrete before You and before our brothers and sisters."

Take a look at Paul one more time. "His letters, they say, are weighty and strong" (2 Cor. 10.10a). In truth, while he dealt with the testimony before God, his words were weighty and strong. But let us note how he was viewed by the Corinthians: "his bodily presence is weak, and his speech of no account" (2 Cor. l0.10b). Paul would not relax as it pertained to the testimony he kept, and hence his letters were weighty and strong. But when he met the Corinthians, he was perceived as being a tender and flexible person. We need to distinguish between our ministry, which is to be weighty and strong, and our personality, which must not be subjective. Some preach Christ out of good will. Let us thank God for that. Some, though, preach Christ out of envy and strife. Let us thank God as well. For in every way Christ is proclaimed; and hence, we should rejoice even as did Paul (see Phil. 1.15-18).

Do we see the balance here? We thank God if people, out of good will, want to walk with us; we are not distressed, however, if they prefer to go another way. Let us maintain this balance: faithful in testimony and not subjective in life. The faithful person is not subjective; yet the subjective person may not be faithful. These two are clearly distinguishable.

To sum up, then, subjectivity is nothing else but the manifestation of an unbroken self. We need to ask the Lord to break us so that we will not be subjective in the affairs of others as well as in our own matters. Once having been broken by the Lord we will become tender and flexible. Otherwise, if we lack this experience of brokenness, we will always remain more or less subjective. Some may be strongly subjective, others may be less so; nevertheless, in relation to others, there will always be—to one degree or another—imposed opinions, coercive methods, and attempts at control.

May the Lord deal with us drastically that we will not be able to stand on our own ground again. And once that happens we shall have the capacity to be faithful in testimony and to grant people the freedom to choose whether or not to listen to us. We will cease to speak on every occasion; we will cease to be teachers to so many people; and we will never force others to follow us. Let us ever be strong in ministry, but let us continually learn to be gentle in life. In short, we must not be subjective.
    by Published on 07-19-2014 07:37 PM     Number of Views: 1275 
    1. Categories:
    2. The Fall of Man

I am glad you couldn't show any misrepresentation so you must be misrepresenting. Your wishful thinking there is no Creator is not a valid argument. Indeed, Krauss is brainless to think something can come from nothing. Familiarize yourself with the argument in the link then tackle my response. Suffice it to say that which does not exist still can't cause anything because it doesn't exist. Non-existence will never split into anything for that which doesn't exist can't split. A cause is required from something. Praise God we have proof of God, because infinite regress is impossible otherwise you would have already happened having had an alleged eternity to do so; so nature needs a cause outside of itself, outside of time and space, being uncreated. This uncreated Creator is whom we call God. You and Krauss are the bad people bound for Hell because you refuse God's saving grace. You can't cease to exist since you're made in God's image; His image never ceases to exist. There is no rest day or night for those going to Hell. You're without excuse because Jesus is proven to be God by the resurrection appearances for which there is no viable naturalistic explanation which there ought to be one if your theory is true. For example, group hallucinations and swoon theory fail. And people don't willingly die for what they know is a lie. So the Apostles truly believed that Jesus rose from the dead.

In your sin nature you prefer to remain selfish, independent, disobedient and self-centered which eternally separates yourself from God because God can have no fellowship with a sinner. You have chosen to eternally separate yourself from God so you are most certainly going to Hell. Why complain about it since that is what you want? Don't be doubleminded about it. This would be punishment for Christians to go with you to Hell for we love God, but when you are in Hell you will be right at home where you want to be where you belong, locking yourself in Hell from the inside. Whatever punishment that entails, you would prefer that than to be showered with the love of God in a place of perfect sinlessness, holiness and immaculate dwelling. According to you it would be a punishment to be with God which is of course demented for God is maximally great! Who can exceed God's greatness? It certainly would be punishment for believers to have you in our presence for eternity future when you despise God. There are no tortured souls in the New City and New Earth in eternity future.

How can a loving God allow you to be with His people who are without sin? What love is that? God is righteous and just so you must be separated from God's chosen people. If we we have to lock up some people in prison for life, how can you not be locked up in Hell for eternity? Romans 1.20 tells us that you are without excuse for just by observing nature we know God exists. Everyone knows this though many may shut their minds down as you do allowing demonic entry to possess them as zombies for Satan. Trying to understand the intricacies of nature in all its facets is not some worthy pursuit that saves you. Study nature as it magnifies God's glory, but the work of learning about nature will never redeem you. That would be a vain pursuit. Salvation is not by works lest any man should boast. Learning about the variables and constants of nature will never be a valid excuse for rejecting Jesus as your Lord and Savior. You're still a sinner that needs to be saved. Since you don't want to be saved, surely you will go to Hell according to John chapter 3.

Understand that nothing you do can save you apart from giving your life to Christ. God knows your decrepit nature that you are fallen man. You sin and are selfish everyday. So in His divine providence He enters His creation to pay the penalty that belongs to you. All you need do is simply accept the payment that He pays as the ransom for the sins of the world. This is how He makes you right before Him so you can come before Him cleansed by the precious blood for forgiveness of sins. It is so simple anyone can be saved whosoever is willing to believe in Jesus so as not to perish but receives eternal life.

Once saved, you can never lose eternal life (John 10.28). And though you may still sin or be selfish at times, God is perfecting you as you actively participate to overcome so one day you will be permanently without sin and selfishness. Praise the Lord! If this is a life you want then give your life to Christ.

My prayer is one day you give your life to Christ and not go with Satan, Antichrist, False Prophet, fallen angels and demons to Hell. The choice remains none other than yours.
    by Published on 07-03-2014 03:20 PM     Number of Views: 1420 
    1. Categories:
    2. Atheist, Agnostic, Agtheist

Of course, Lawrence Krauss and Richard Dawkins are going to Hell because they are too selfish, unwilling to repent to the cross as helpless sinners to receive the Lord Jesus as Savior. They are sinners, sin leads to death and the second death which is an eternal separation from God. Free will is not truly free if you don't have this free choice.

Krauss and Dawkins are engorged in their selfish, self-righteous, self-centered and sin nature. But God can have no fellowship with such people because God is without selfishness and without sin. Scientifically, we know sin leads to death sooner than otherwise. If you overly drink and smoke, and deceive people with your voice box, you will get, for example, cancer in your esophagus, for sin is unhealthy for you not just others you sin against. Hence, what happened to Christopher Hitchens. Science proves these selfish sinful acts are unhealthy for you. Science makes the connection between these sins, illness, disease, death, disassociation from life and the saving perfect life of Jesus.

Science proves God exists, for that which does not exist can't cause anything since it doesn't exist, and infinite regress is impossible, because if there was, you would have had an eternity to come into being before now, so you should have already happened. And self-contradictorily you would never have existed because a past eternity would continue to go on forever never reaching this point. So nature needs a cause outside of itself, outside of time and space, being uncreated. This uncreated Creator is Whom we call God.

And we know only one religion -- the way to God --, is true, for only one proves itself to be true by the Minimal Facts Approach and eyewitness testimony of the Apostles in various group settings, for which there is no naturalistic explanation, thus proving scientifically Jesus is God who raised Himself the 3rd day. All the common theories put forth the past 2000 years fail on their heads as impossible by showing their fallacious reasoning.
    by Published on 06-05-2014 12:27 AM     Number of Views: 1277 
    1. Categories:
    2. Regeneration

"I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins" (John 8.24).

To die in your sins is to remain unforgiven and go to Hell. Who is He? Lets come back to that question in a bit.

"Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: but he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also" (1 John 2.23).

To not have the Father by denying the Son of God such a person will go to Hell.

"And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day" (John 6.40).

Those who don't believe the Son do not receive everlasting life but everlasting judgment or perdition in Hell to be eternally separated from God. Believing in a false Christ is not the Son of God so God would not save such a person.

"He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him" (John 3.36).

The wrath of God is on those who don't receive the Son who He truly is.

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me" (John 14.6).

Who is Jesus?

"Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved" (Acts 4.12).

If Jesus is only a man or only an angel, how can He be the only way?

"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord" (Rom. 6.23).

How can merely a created being give eternal life? A created being was not eternally existing so how can that which is not eternal give eternality? This is where the Trinity comes in. The Trinity teaches not just the Father but the Son also are eternal and have the power to give eternal life.

Back to John 8.24. So who is He that we need to believe in to be saved?

"Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me" (Is. 43.10).

Jesus is saying "I am He" (John 8.24). Yahweh God says, "I am He" (Is. 43.10).

God pleads with us and foreknew our free choice to believe in God the Father and God the Son and know that He is God.

"Yea, before the day was I am he; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand: I will work, and who shall let it?" (Is. 43.13)

Yahweh God says "I am He" also in Deut. 32.39, Isaiah 41.4, 43.10, 48.12, 51.12, Jer. 29.23.

If you don't accept God who He truly is, you will perish in Hell. If you deny God will send people to Hell for refusing who He truly is -- who sends people to Hell for denying who He truly is -- you will likewise perish in your sins and go to Hell because that is worshiping a false Christ.

"Salvation belongeth unto the LORD: thy blessing is upon thy people. Selah" (Ps. 3.8).

Who does He save since salvation is of the LORD? Those who accept His Son.

"Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God" (John 5.18).

If you are equal with the Father then you are eternal also so Jesus is God the Son. Ancient Israelites believed "Son of God" refers to God. To be the Son is to be the same nature, the same being, same essence and equal with God -- co-eternal, co-existing and co-equal!

"Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am. Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by" (John 8.58,59).

Exodus 3:14 reads: God said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM." And he said, "Say this to the people of Israel, 'I AM has sent me to you.'" (RSV)

God the Father says "I AM" (Ex. 3.14) and Jesus says "I AM" (John 8.58). God the Father says He is God. Jesus says He Himself is God too. No wonder why they wanted to kill Jesus for claiming to be God since they did not want to submit to Him and His authority.

"The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God" (John 10.33).

Jesus never denied that He is God able to forgive sins.

Jesus is the creator of all things (John 1.3, Heb. 1.10, Col. 1.15,16).
    by Published on 06-02-2014 11:29 PM     Number of Views: 1841 
    1. Categories:
    2. Word of Faith Movement

Popular hipster Hillsong preacher Carl Lentz is not born-again. Therefore, he is going to Hell. When asked why he has no comment about homosexuality, lesbianism and gay marriage he had no comment.

But we all know the OT and NT speak against it and that Jesus said in Matt. 12.30, "He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad."

If you are not willing to speak with Jesus against it, Jesus will deny you before the Father in heaven, thus proving, Carl Lentz is not a Christian.

"Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven" (Matt. 24.32).

Jesus was anti-gay, anti-homosexual and anti-lesbian.

When Jesus spoke about the proper relationship for men and women, He meant it.

Paul said, "For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet" (Rom. 1.26,27).

Imagine in the night clubs of Carl Lentz preaching what response he would get if he spoke like Paul did.

The penalty in the OT was death for being a fag or lesbo. The fulfillment of those laws in Christ in the NT sense, under the grace of our Lord Jesus, is not to kill such souls but certainly speak up against it that the sentence is the second death an eternal separation from God.

Jesus said, "But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female. For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and cleave to his wife; And they twain shall be one flesh: so then they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder" (Mark 10.6-9). Let no man claim God has joined man with man or woman with woman!

By the way in the Bible there is no such thing as the Pastoral System of one preacher up front on a pedestal at a podium. Fellowship took place in homes usually with a few believers gathered reading and studying the Scriptures together and discussing passages peacefully, calmly, quietly and in an emotionally stable fashion.

If we had more Christians doing this instead of going to their favorite denomination with its false doctrines, the Church would be stronger.
    by Published on 05-29-2014 06:25 PM     Number of Views: 1702 
    1. Categories:
    2. Universalism

How should you respond to someone who claims to accept the precious blood of Jesus for forgiveness of sins, that He died on the cross for the sins of the world to give us the free choice, to receive eternal life, and even accepts Jesus is God the Son, but they refuse to accept what Jesus said in John 3.16, because they are unwilling to accept close family members are unsaved and going to Hell who do not accept Jesus as Lord?

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life" (John 3.16).

Jesus said only those who believe will not perish. So when someone says they are not convinced another person is going to Hell for rejecting Christ, they are denying what Jesus said in John 3.16. They worship a false Christ, certainly not God of the Bible. This is confirmed elsewhere.

"He that is not with me is against me" (Matt. 12.30). So if you are not for the Jesus who sends people to Hell who deny Him then you yourself are going to Hell because you preach a universalist Jesus or pseudo-universalist Jesus. Pleading ignorance is not being for Jesus, but for the way the world acts.

Similarly Matt. 10.32,33 reveals the same pretentious condition. If you are unwilling to confess who the Lord Jesus truly is, God in the likeness of flesh, who will send people to Hell for denying who He truly is, surely you will go to Hell.

"Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven" (Matt. 10.32,33).

A pseudo-universalist or pantheist who says it is not for him to decide is confusing what God decides (which He discloses in the Word of God) with the false Christian who claims to be a Christian when he says maybe a person is still saved who rejects Jesus. This makes a mockery of the cross of salvation. You should be agreeing with what God decides not pleading ignorance.

You need to be firm with such people and allow God's righteous indignation to be expressed towards such neglect of the gospel of God's saving grace.

There is another group of people that are not saved, those who preach the gospel only once every 10 years, if that, or who like to use the phrase "I pick my battles" to justify their being silent Christians. Since there is no such thing as a silent Christian, who can deny their silence and lack of love to share God's saving plan to others as a symptom of their own unbelief or lack of faith?

by Published on 05-04-2014 06:10 PM     Number of Views: 1604 
    1. Categories:
    2. 2022 to 2029

Before the Tribulation - the great and terrible day of the Lord (Joel 2.31) - Revelation 6.12 reads, "And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a (1) great earthquake; and (2) the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and (3) the moon became as blood."

(1) 320,000 people died in the great earthquake in Haiti in 2010 - the 2nd most deaths of any earthquake on planet earth in human record. Then in 2011 Japan experienced a 9.0 magnitude earthquake - the 4th greatest ever produced anywhere on earth in human record. Combined these two earthquakes of such intensity back to back - year over year - have never happened before, nor will happen ever again!

(2) There are 4 kinds of solar eclipses. The 4th type a Hybrid is the rarest occurring 5% of the time according to NASA. Of that 5% there are 3 kinds of Hybrids. The rarest is the H3 and is even more rare when it is the long version lasting more than 1 min 30 sec. The 4th one since Christ was Nov. 3, 2013 and won't happen again till 2172.

(3) The Total Lunar Tetrad on Passover and Tabernacles over 2 years in 2014/15 is the 8th time this has occurred since Christ. It won't happen again till 2582/83. Incidentally, there is no unique solar eclipse attached to the 9th feast Tetrad, and it's impossible a great earthquake as well.

There you have it: like concentric circles smaller and smaller around a bull's eye. The 6th Tetrad brought about Israel a nation again after 2500 years, the 7th Tetrad the recapture of Jerusalem, and the 8th Tetrad tells us of when the 3rd Temple construction begins. Once the construction begins we know when the Tribulation takes place, because there will be 2300 days left (Dan. 8.14) for the cleansing of the Temple from Passover to Tisha B'Av. Then Jesus steps down on the mount of olives (Zech. 14.4, Acts 1.11, Rev. 1.7).

Daniel's final seven is 2,520 days like all the other sevens in Dan. 9.24-27. 2,520 is the smallest number divisible by numbers 2 to 10. In addition to the 1260 days of the second half of the Tribulation there is 30 days more to the Day of Atonement to the 1290th day (Dan. 12.11) for Jesus to judge the nations.

There are exactly 2,550 days from feast of Trumpets Sept. 26, 2022 to Day of Atonement Sept. 19, 2029. Incidentally the sign of the Son of Man (Matt. 24.30) is Apophis Apr. 13, 2029.

What is vitally important about all this is that if you though saved having received Christ into your life do not keep the word of His patience, are not prayerful and watchful (Rev. 3.10, Luke 21.36, Matt. 24.40-42) you will not escape the hour of trial that is to come upon the whole world to be raptured at the start of the Tribulation on Sept. 26, 2022 Feast of Trumpets. Therefore, you will enter the Tribulation and if still do not overcometh by the end of the Tribulation then you will not receive the reward of returning with Christ (Jude 14,15; Rev. 2.26,27, 20.4-6) to reign over the nations with a rod of iron.

You can see how God is giving you not only the choice to accept Christ but to be a carnal or spiritual Christian.

Praise the Lord for this discernment! Amen.

Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast