• False Views in Christendom RSS Feed

by Published on 07-08-2011 03:23 PM     Number of Views: 2347 
    1. Categories:
    2. Calvinism

"Man's will has its proper place in the matter of salvation," declared Spurgeon. "When a man receives the Divine Grace of Christ, he does not receive it against his will.... Nor again, mark you, is the will taken away. For God does not come and convert the intelligent free agent into a machine." Yet he also declared, "Where is free will? Man is so depraved, the way of salvation so obnoxious to his pride... that he cannot like it... unless he who ordained the plan shall...subdue his will."

If God must subdue our will, why does He ask us to choose (Joshua 24:15)? Calvin declared that "those who...seek for free-will in man...labour under manifold delusion." Yet Jesus said, "If any man will to do his [God's] will, he shall know" (John 7:17). God said to Israel, "If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land: But if ye refuse and rebel, ye shall be devoured" (Isaiah 1:19–20). Why such language that clearly puts the responsibility on them, if no one in Israel could will unless God did the willing?

"If ye offer a sacrifice...unto the LORD, ye shall offer it at your own will" (Lev. 19.5). "If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land: But if ye refuse and rebel, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it" (saiah 1.19-20). If a person couldn't offer would not God have said so? That is sort of an important point to leave out. See Lev. 22.18; 23.38; Numb. 15.3; Deut. 12.6; 2 Chron. 31.14; Ps. 119.108. "Whosoever is of a willing heart" (Ex. 35.5); "who his spirt made willing" (v.21); "as many as were willing hearted" (v.22); "a heart with a willing mind" (1 Chron. 28.9; "who then is willing to consecrate his" (29.5); "offered willingly" (v.9); "I have willingly offered all these things" (v.17); "willingly offered himself utno the LORD" (2 Chron. 17.16); "princes gave willingly unto the people" (35.8). The NT contains many similar phrases: "The spirit indeed is willing (Matt. 26.41); "Pilate [was] willing (Luke 23.20); "Ye were willing" (John 5.35); "The centurian [was] willing" (Acts 27.43); "They were willing of themselves" (2 Cor. 8.3); "a willing mind" (v.12); "not by constraint, but willingly" (1 Pet. 5.2).

Are we to believe that that these Scriptures actually mean either man has no will or God causes him to be willing? Calvinism treats man as a puppet that God makes willing, yet the Bible gives man credit for having a willing heart as though the willingness were his own. The judgment seat of Christ, His promised rewards, the Great White Throne judgment, and the lake of fire are meaningless if all is of God and nothing is from the heart of man. The many statements about the person being willing from his heart become nonsensical.

(Debating Calvinism, pp. 336, 338-339, by Dave Hunt)
    by Published on 07-05-2011 07:11 PM     Number of Views: 5350 
    1. Categories:
    2. Word of Faith Movement

Kenneth Copeland, Benny Hinn and Paul Crouch are all going to Hell. It is too late for them. They are too invested in their lie. In fact, they never once ever gave their lives to Christ to be born-again.

by Published on 06-11-2011 05:13 PM     Number of Views: 2871 
    1. Categories:
    2. Calvinism

(1) Selfishly, you refuse to repent and believe in Christ to be regenerated by erecting an idol called Total depravity which says you can't, so you don't.

(2) Presumptuously, you worship a god who sends people to Hell just because they were born into sin which is not their fault. Without any opportunity to be saved, they could do nothing about it. Such a god is impotent to be able to provide sufficient grace to all to have the choice.

(3) Evilly, you worship a tyrant that irresistibly imposes regeneration on people without affording them the choice (not much of a gift). "Someone made to do something against their will is of the same opinion still," Dave Hunt.

(4) In your own selfish image, you've created a double minded god who contradicts himself with his two wills, declaring openly he wants all to be saved, but secretly he doesn't. If something is a secret then by definition Calvinists can't make any claim about it or if it even exists, therefore, they are just pretentiously asserting themselves.

(5) It's wrong to give people false hope by delivering the gospel to them when your god makes them unable to respond. There is no way around this abusive behavior, duplicity and charade.

(6) The god of Calvinism you allege could save all but doesn't; in contrast, God of the Bible doesn't save all because most people refuse His love, e.g. Calvinists. God won't save you selfishly.

Ref: http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/James_White_Unsaved.htm

Picture two children playing in quicksand. Of course, they don't realize it is impossible to get out of the quicksand. The god of Calvinism comes along and yanks one of the children out with a hook and lets the other perish. Whereas God of the Bible extends His arm out to both, pleading with them, having given them both ample grace to respond positively, but sadly only one grabs hold.

If you believe in the former rather than the latter, I can confidently say you are not born-again (regenerated). Fact: most people who claim to be Christians are not, and this applies even to a greater extent to those who preach a gospel starkly similar to the gospel of salvation though is nothing of the kind looking down the road to eternity shown to us in the word of God. Test the spirits. Prove all things and that which is good.

"God is the Savior of all men [sufficient grace for all to have the choice], specially those who believe" (1 Tim. 4.10). "That he might have mercy upon all" (Rom. 11.2). "Who would have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth" (1 Tim. 2.4). "Not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance" (2 Pet. 3.9). "Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out" (Acts 3.19). "Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God" (1 John 5.1). "Choose you this day whom ye will serve" (Joshua 24.15). "And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world" (1 John 2.2). "And every one whom his spirit made willing" (Ex. 35.21). "Come unto me...and I will give you rest" (Matt. 11.28). "I have given you the choice between life and death.... I call on heaven and earth to witness the choice you make. Oh, that you would choose life, that you...might live!" (Deut. 30.19) "For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men" (Tit. 2.11) speaks of the sufficient grace given to us all to have the choice.

"Unless you believe that I am who I say I am, you will die in your sins" (John 8.23,24). Worshiping a false Christ of your own making or following the one devised by Calvin, Spurgeon, Augustine or Luther won't save you one iota.

Much thanks goes to Jacob Arminius, a protector of the faith, who taught that God predestinates by foreknowing our free-choice: a conditional election, unlimited atonement, resistible grace, for preservation of the saints (OSAS). My prayer is if you have not done so already, to give your life to the God who keeps for we can't keep ourselves saved, nor is God an evil god that irresistibly imposes regeneration and preteritions others. What love is that?

Apostle Troy Brooks
    by Published on 03-08-2011 12:35 PM     Number of Views: 5541 

To add forums to this list and their major doctrinal teachings, please contact us. And correct me if you feel I made a mistake.

Haven't found any Christian forums, that is, forums that promote:
    1) dividing of spirit, soul and body;
    2) osas arminian;
    3) partial rapture;
    4) gap restoration; and
    5) Scriptural locality.
    I believe Christians will be judged for hanging out on false Christian forums as their primary internet fellowship.

carm.org is not Christian because it is calvinist, amillennial, bipartite and false tongues gibberish babble.

christianforums.com is not Christian because it is non-OSAS, amillennial and controlled by the Roman Church.

raptureready.com is not Christian because they are pretrib rapture onlyists.

christianity.com and crosswalk.com - not sure what they are except profiteers, but anti-amillennial posts are deleted.

bibleforums.org are amillennial and non-OSAS.

talkjesus.com viciously Calvinist.

worthychristianforums.com - more Calvinism.

gracecentered.com are amillennial.

christianityboard.com - bombarded by Calvinists.

christianforumsite.com - anti Calvinist and anti Amillennial posts were deleted.

christianteenforums.com - the moderator was a Calvinist with a picture of John Piper.

Where are the premillennial, partial rapture, OSAS Arminian, tripartite man, gap restoration and Scriptural locality forums?

Your reward will exist by associating yourself with Biblocality Forums and not with these others.

Truly we are a "little flock" the body of Christ (Luke 12.32).

Sources:
    http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/errors.htm
    http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/wsf2.htm
    by Published on 01-22-2010 01:30 AM     Number of Views: 4192 
    1. Categories:
    2. Comparing Bible Versions

"For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe" (1 Cor. 1.21 KJV).

"For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God, it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe" (1 Cor. 1.21 NKJV).

The messsage preached is not foolish, but the preaching is foolish to those who don't believe, to the world of unbelief.
    by Published on 01-09-2010 10:51 PM     Number of Views: 1749 
    1. Categories:
    2. Calvinism

A Christian writes:

Matt Slick provides a verse for most of his arguments, but he offers no such Bible reference when he says "...this total depravity means that the unregenerate will not, of their own free sinful will, choose to receive Christ." In other words, if there was such a verse to justify it, he would have referenced it. Calvinism is built upon the premise that fallen man is "too far gone for even God to be able to reach him [and thus necessitating an Irresistible Grace]" and yet, there is no Bible verse to support this conclusion.

I always ask the Calvinist, "Is God powerful and righteous enough to enable an unregenerate sinner to receive Him, without using an Irresistible Grace?" If Calvinists say, "yes," then the "total depravity" argument becomes moot, and then it's no longer a matter of man's depravity, but man's accountability, when enabled by God's prevenient grace. However, most Calvinists answer, "no," that God has "total inability" to enable an unregenerate sinner to receive His grace, and thus the Calvinist is shown that his position is one that denigrates God's power.

They shift the depravity of man to follow after the grace given so the grace is not sufficient, but if the grace comes in after the depravity then it can be sufficient for all. Clearly grace follows the fall, so that man is not totally depraved.

"If any man eat...my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world" (John 6.51). "Not wishing that any should perish" (2 Pet. 3:9). You are "without excuse" (Rom 1.20). "If ye be willing and obedient" (Is. 1.19). "Choose you this day whom ye will serve" (Joshua 24.15). "Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life" (Rom. 5.18). "Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth" (1 Tim. 2.4).
    by Published on 01-03-2010 11:43 PM     Number of Views: 4108 
    1. Categories:
    2. Calvinism

Walter Martin was great in so many areas, but he was wrong on some terms with regard to the heresy of Calvinism though he did denounce Calvinism. See the 6 major sins of Calvinism. Likely, he did not give it deep enough thought because he was so busy fighting the kingdom of the cults.

In a radio broadcast, Walter was asked what he thought of the 5 points of Calvinism. As a typical Baptist, he held to Total depravity and Perseverance of the saints without realizing these terms are contradictory with the other 3 points he rightly held (conditional election, unlimited atonement, resistible grace). The contradiction is proven in Choose a Theology. Now let me clarify. Not just 3 or 4 points of Calvinism are false, but all 5 points.

I will state boldly, all 5 points of Calvinism contradict all 5 points of OSAS Arminian; and the Roman Church's non-OSAS Arminianism is irrelevant because it is plainly false since initial salvation is not by works, nor can man keep his salvation. You can't be a 2 or 3 point Calvinist and a 2 or 3 point OSAS Arminian. It doesn't work. The Bible says be "not doubletongued" (1 Tim. 3.8). Contradictions are not allowed!

Nobody is Totally depraved, for God provides sufficient grace to us all and we all remain in God's image. How can you be Totally depraved if God provides you sufficient grace to give you the enabling choice and wooing of the Holy Spirit to believe on Jesus? After all, Martin admitted that he believes in conditional election, unlimited atonement and resistible grace. If it is conditional, unlimited and resistible, then you would need to have the sufficient grace to have the choice.

Total depravity is Satan's lie. Make no mistake about. If a person is Totally depravity then God has to irresistibly impose salvation on some and deny others the opportunity to be saved. As Dave Hunt says, What Love is This?

And the saints can't persevere to keep themselves saved, but we whom are saved have given our lives to the God who keeps, knowing we can't keep ourselves; so, the terminology should be "Preservation of the Saints." Praise the Lord! Amen.

I hope this helps Norman Geisler to stop making this same mistake Walter Martin made. I don't mean to be unkind, for I hold both Norman and Walter in high regard, but a mistaken assumption is nonetheless a mistake that sows the seeds of deception and gives Calvinists food for fodder when you accept Total depravity and/or Perseverance of the saints.

Incidentally, the pride is obvious with Total depravity thinking oneself irresistibly selected; but Perseverance exists in Calvinism because the Calvinist doesn't really know if he is saved or not because it was never his choice to receive the Lord, so he works for it and hopes it works out: he perseveres rather than being preserved.

Praise the Lord for this discernment!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast