• False Views in Christendom RSS Feed

by Published on 05-09-2013 12:32 AM     Number of Views: 1589 
    1. Categories:
    2. Regeneration,
    3. Spiritual Christian Life,
    4. Universalism,
    5. Spiritual Warfare

Have you come across people, and more potently family members, who claim to be Christians but are clearly not? They throw the word "Christian" around when tested as if somehow that automatically makes them a Christian. For example, a family member may think the atheist in the family or other members of the family are Christians even though they never want to discuss the gospel of salvation of Jesus Christ let alone hear about it. They get angry about it. So this "nominal Christian" (i.e. false Christian) essentially believes in universalism that they are all saved and is under strong delusion that they believe in Christ anyhow in some mysterious esoteric way. What a false Christ this would be!

How does an atheist accept Christ when the atheist claims God does not exist? That is the most obvious case to put forward. But it is no less true to observe the contradiction in someone who may not vocally deny Christ, but certainly has not received Him for forgiveness of sins and resurrection life.

This family member who is a false Christian may have accused you of being a fanatic for your faith as a Christian even though you were simply giving the gospel of salvation with love to another family member who is an atheist. You were saved so you ask this fake Christian family member when he or she was born-again? Never did he or she ever give you the gospel before you were saved (or even after). What love is that? But as the years go by this fake Christian says she or he was saved long before you were. What a surprise that is hearing it for the first time when just a few days ago she or he said she believed in reincarnation, universalism and never mentioned Jesus is God the Son. This is a perverted form of one-up-man-ship. This is how worldly people are. They don't care about the truth of the Scriptures or the Spirit of Truth.

Not only have I experienced this demented game they play, but I know other Christians who have given me their testimony that they have undergone the same mind games from fake Christian family members. I would like to add as well, I have never met anyone over the age of 40 who ever gave their life to Christ so don't expect them to change. At some point you need to simply not discuss it with them anymore, kicking the dust under your feet even as Jesus and the Apostles did. Just be aware of this universalist deception. Obviously, the Scripture are clear that such antics and those who rely on such antics are headed straight for the Lake of Fire.

What's even worse is they are responding to the Christian in such a way to tell the Christian what the Christian wants to hear that they believe in Christ, but what then of these false Christ? There are many false Christs. Presenting a false Christ is not Christ Jesus. They are really purporting to believe in a false Christ of universalism. That is to say, the atheist, deist, worldling and gnostic in the family are saved by this Calvinistic irresistibly imposed salvation from a false Christ. Apparently, nobody goes to Hell in this scheme except the really really bad people.

I don't think this onslaught that Christians have to put up with is anything new, but when it touches close to your heart by those who are family members, you realize Satan is working overtime in the spirit of your family members.

J
    esus said, "Everyone therefore who shall confess Me before men, I will also confess him before My Father who is in heaven. But whoever shall deny Me before men, I will also deny him before My Father who is in heaven" (Matt. 10.32,33).

If you are unwilling to confess Jesus to others especially to close family members, obviously you are violating this verse, and therefore, you will go to Hell. Family members who reject Christ, that is, they don’t accept that He is God, died on the cross for the sins of the world, resurrected the 3rd day or make Him universalist shall spend eternity in Hell according to the Bible.

I asked this particular fake Christian family member what would be his or her response when before the Throne when God asks, Do you accept Me and My decision to send the rest of your family members to Hell because they have rejected my only begotten Son? Her answer to me was, "Then I am going to Hell." I have never gotten her to ever admit she is going to Hell, but today she admitted it. Christians need to approach such people who worship a false Christ in precise ways to expose their own hearts back to them. What she is willing to do with this revelation is up to her. But you can see clearly she rejects the God who sends people to Hell whom are close family members. Call it a family-centric faith. If you love your mother, father, brother, sister or children more than me, you have not put Me first in your life to save you.

As she has not shared the gospel of salvation with said family members, leaving an empty Church on her watch, by not giving the gospel of salvation to them when they are perishing shows she or he is not a Christian.

“That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life” (John 3.15). Eternal life is not given to the person who is antichrist. If you are not for Him whom He truly is, you are in your heart of hearts truly against Him.

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life” (John 3.16).

“He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God” (John 3.18).

“And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil” (John 3.19).

“For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved” (John 3.20).

How should we confess Him? "...confess Me before men..." (Matt. 10.32).

Jesus says in Mark 8.38, "For whoever is ashamed of Me and My words in this adulterous and sinful generation, of him the Son of Man also will be ashamed when he comes in the glory of His Father with the holy angels."

Question: Is it wrong to be a Christian secretly in order to preserve your own life?

Jesus Himself gives us the answer: "Therefore whoever confesses Me before men, him I will also confess before My Father who is in heaven. But whoever denies Me before men, him I will also deny before My Father who is in heaven. Do not think that I came to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword” (Matt. 10.32-34).

Christ made it clear to us that “if the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love its own. Yet because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you” (John 15.18-19). If you call yourself a Christian and don’t have this sense, it is because you are not a Christian.

For a Christian, a secret faith is simply not an option.

Another message that Jesus brought to the world: “They [the world] will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name's sake” (Matt. 24.9).

“But watch out for yourselves, for they will deliver you up to councils, and you will be beaten in the synagogues. You will be brought before rulers and kings for My sake, for a testimony to them” (Mark 13.9).

Christians have a mandate from Christ to “go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit” (Matt. 28.19).

Paul echoes Christ’s directive with this query: “How then shall they call on Him in whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher? And how shall they preach unless they are sent? As it is written: ‘How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel of peace, who bring glad tidings of good things!’” (Rom. 10.14-15)
    by Published on 06-18-2012 01:02 AM     Number of Views: 1701 
    1. Categories:
    2. Calvinism

If 1 Tim. 4.10 "God is the Savior all men, specially those who believe" means in Calvinism "God is the Savior of all men [by faith], [particularly] those who believe" then why isn't everyone saved since He is the "Savior of all men"?

OSAS Arminians teach God is the Savior of all men because He died on the cross for the sins of the whole world and provides sufficient grace to all to have the free choice.

But to be the "Savior of all men [by faith]" in Calvinism would mean "all men" would have to be saved. Unless you mean "all men [in different places]." But then that would be nonsensically redundant because "[particularly] those who believe" are those "men [in different places]." And besides, who are those who are saved "[by faith]" who are not "those who believe"? There is just no way around this verse to help Calvinists support their faith.

This is very powerful proof that Calvinists are not Christians because they refuse to repent and believe in Christ to be regenerated; therefore, they will go to Hell! They are a child of perdition; even worse, they are the unsaved tares that try to look like saved wheat who may have even come close to the door of salvation (2 Pet. 2.21) but refuse to enter. Instead, they pridefully on pedestal arrogantly and pompously prefer to assume they were irresistibly selected, and billions others were born for Hell to be given no opportunity for salvation. What love is that? Calvinists are sick bastards through and through! Jesus will put His sickle to them when He returns. There is no need for us to root them out as they grow up next to us and try to look like us who are God's chosen ones.

Thus, anyone reading this who is still a Calvinist if you can't be convinced by this clarity and logic what will convince you to give your life to Jesus who died on the cross for the sins of the whole world and to the God who provides sufficient grace to all to have the free choice that whosoever believeth in Him shall be saved (regenerated)?

Let me ask you simply again, what would the word of God have to say and how would you require it be worded to accept Jesus who died on the cross for the sins of the whole world and the God who provides sufficient grace to all to have the free choice?

I propose to you here and now that there is no actual feasible way for the word of God to express itself in a way that could convince you to accept the God who predestinates by foreknowing our free-choice: a conditional election, unlimited atonement, resistible grace, for preservation of the saints.

It is as though Calvinists have been preteritioned for Hell.

Most of us know all too well Calvinists we have encountered will never repent; it is effectively too late for you now. You have long since decided what you want and whom you worship and where your allegiance lies. And that makes me very sad for you. May others who read this not be so deceived.
    by Published on 04-28-2012 09:33 AM     Number of Views: 1676 
    1. Categories:
    2. Calvinism

You can't convince a Calvinist to realize Calvinism is wrong by telling him it is wrong to send people to Hell by giving them no opportunity for salvation. The conscience of a Calvinist is willing to believe that God created a soul, allows that soul to be born into the world and not given prevenient grace to have any opportunity to be saved but passed over for Hell even though it was not their fault they were born into sin.

Even though it is evil for us to treat each other this way the Calvinist has no problem believing his god operates differently where it is ok to preterition people to Hell when he could have done more as we human beings would have done more for fellow man. To the Calvinist, his conscience does not register with the fact God can't have a conscience below our own standards.

How then do you reason with a Calvinist and reach out to him? You could show all those verses that speak about Jesus dying on the cross for the sins of the whole world. But every time you do that the Calvinist changes those verses to sins of all those who would be saved in the world or all those in different places. Silly nonsense.

So I believe the best argument to show Calvinism is wrong is by simply quoting verses where God implores you and pleads with you believe in Him, thus giving you the free choice. For example, "I have set before you life and death.... Choose life.... Love the LORD thy God" (Deut. 30.19-20). Would a loving and righteous and holy God plead with you and implore you to believe in Him if you were not given sufficient grace to have the free choice? Of course not.

Therefore, God does not irresistibly impose repentance, faith and regeneration, but you can freely obtain these gifts if you were genuinely and sincerely searching God out with all your heart and soul then you shall surely find Him.

In conclusion, we observe that Calvinists have not sincerely and genuinely searched God out with all their hearts and souls, and that's why they haven't found Him yet.

by Published on 09-21-2011 07:33 PM     Number of Views: 4822 
    1. Categories:
    2. Calvinism

The 6 Major Sins of Calvinism

(1) You're unwilling to let go of control over self to place your trust in the sovereign Lord since you refuse to repent and believe in Christ to be regenerated. To maintain hold over self, you cling to an idol called Total depravity which says you can't repent and believe in Him so you don't. To rationalize your selfish stance, you accept the evil spirit's imputation to pridefully assume you were irresistibly selected. Thus, you never genuinely come to the cross as a helpless sinner to receive the Lord Jesus as Savior to be saved.

(2) You worship a cruel and sadistic god who sends people to Hell for being born into sin that was not their fault and blames them for not responding when he made them that way apparently. Your god is evil, incompetent and impotent to be able to provide sufficient grace to all to have the free choice.

(3) You worship a tyrant that irresistibly imposes regeneration on people which is not much of a gift since it can neither be accepted nor refused. There is no opportunity for salvation in Calvinism just the evil dictates of a non-sovereign god. How impersonal and quite unlike the relational God of the Bible who says, "ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart" (Jer. 29.13).

(4) As you are doubleminded so is your god who contradicts himself with his two wills, declaring openly he wants all to be saved, but secretly he doesn't. If something is a secret then by definition Calvinists can't make any claim about it or even if it exists so they are just pretentiously asserting themselves with their doublespeak. The Bible says be "not doubletongued" (1 Tim. 3.8).

(5) It's wrong to give people false hope that they can be saved when your god prods them on yet makes them unable to respond. There is no way around this abusive behavior, duplicity and charade.

(6) If there were two people drowning would it be right to let one drown and save the other? If you could save both but didn't in our society you would be guilty and go to prison for negligent homicide. But this is the way the Calvinist god operates. The Calvinist claims he can save both, but is perfectly just in not doing so. When I get in a pickle, I hope I am not standing next to a Calvinist. The question is, how can God's morals be below our own? How can the Creator have a morality that so against our own sense of right and wrong?

Cain and Abel
    Did Cain and Abel have the free choice to give God a proper offering? Were they totally depraved? Was Cain preteritioned? Was Abel irresistibly made to give a lamb as an offering? God provided them with sufficient grace to have the free choice. Grace that is not sufficient for all is deficient. The Calvinist's lust for an explanation why Abel gave a proper offering goes unanswered. Instead of having the humility to accept he currently doesn't understand and be comfortable with that, he inserts into the text that which is not explicitly stated in order to make it agree with his committed position to try to comfort his soul. But it is not lasting because self cannot help but be puffed up, begetting more self, with the prideful assumption of being irresistibly selected.

What is the proper response to a Calvinist when he asks, why did Abel choose God and Cain didn't? Simply say to him that they were both made in God's image, born into sin, and by the grace of God sufficient for all gave us the free choice so it was their choice. What caused their choice? They did it. It was their choice afforded to them by God just as God has free choice, ability or free will whichever term you prefer. God made us in His image with this attribute He has. The god of Calvinism can't do that so you know the god of Calvinism is not just impotent and lesser but some evil spirit, possibly even Satan himself.

Conclusion
    The Calvinist's main issue is he can't fathom how God can have infinite foreknowledge and reconcile that with free will. Well, I don't know how God gives me self-consciousness and God-consciousness either, but I know He does it, since He says so in His word. They are not trusting in God's word. It is even verified in our own experience what scholars call "proper basic beliefs" that are self-evident and common to us all. Because Calvinists can't understand how God does this, they assert God causes everything so nobody has the free choice to do anything (a facade), leaving the human race without any moral imperative. A person's conscience has nowhere to go but down from there. Shouldn't a true and lasting faith strengthen man's conscience?

Next time you come across someone who pleads with you and implores you to do something which you obviously cannot do, have not been supplied with the ability to do so and not given a choice in the matter (prevenient grace), just think of that person like the evil god of Calvinism who is being unloving and twisted.
    by Published on 09-11-2011 04:37 PM     Number of Views: 3151 
    1. Categories:
    2. Amillennialism

"They lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years" (Rev. 20.4). How can the saints live and reign today if today is the thousand years when the saints are not even resurrected yet, not till the end of this age (1 Thess. 4.14-18)? How can they live and reign if they are asleep?

"I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them" (Rev. 20.4). A saint is not sitting on a throne if he is asleep waiting to be resurrected.

Where today are saints sitting on thrones reigning over the nations? (2.26)

"The rest of the dead [the unsaved] lived not again until the thousand years were finished" (v.5). Since the unsaved are resurrected at the end of the 1000 years, the saved will be resurrected before the 1000 years (7.9), but when were the saints resurrected if the 1000 years has already started? 1 Thess. 4.14-18 didn't begin in Paul's day, nor has it occurred yet in our day.

Amillennialism makes no sense. No wonder why Luther and other Calvinists wanted to throw the book of Revelation out since it didn't agree with their faith.

Satan is the Great Allegorizer.
    by Published on 07-29-2011 12:38 PM     Number of Views: 1938 
    1. Categories:
    2. Non-OSAS Libertarian Free Will

Libertarian Free Will says a person can do something outside of what God has provided for him to be able to do. Free will is true but libertarian free will is false. God has no problem being able to reconcile His infinite foreknowledge with free will as we are sovereign free-willed beings made in His image, and God exists outside of time and space so He can touch any point in time and space instantly.

William Lane Craig believes in Libertarian Free Will as he uses this phrase all the time to describe his view, but this is a false teaching since it is God who has provided us with all available free-choices under any given scenario, and we cannot exceed them as Craig believes we can. Thereby he exalts himself.

Naturally, therefore, Craig is a non-OSASer who thinks he has the power to keep or to lose his "alleged" salvation from the god he worships. This is salvation by works. We are not saved by works lest any man should boast.

William Lane Craig talks so much, but he doesn't have much empathy for the views of others. If he had, he would have the humility to see his own mistaken assumptions that Christians have been trying to show him for years. He closes himself off.

I am an OSAS Arminian; that is, I gave my life to the God who always keeps and does not let anyone pluck me out of His hand. He predestinates by foreknowing our free-choice: a conditional election, unlimited atonement, resistible grace, for preservation of the saints. Craig has no faith to believe in this God.

Craig is too selfish to give his life to Christ preferring to have a selfish "out-clause" or prenuptial with one foot in the door and one foot out. This is Satan's counterfeit salvation. But those who are actually born-again, "they shall never perish" (John 10.28). This is something William Craig almost never talks about. He doesn't want people to know he is a non-OSASer. The very fact he hides it is an indication his conscience is trying to speak to him, but he doesn't want to listen to it.

Isn't that a strange kind of salvation where you can be saved, lose it, get it back again, only to lose it again? Can you see the hand of Satan in this? The real God simply will not save you to begin with. God won't save you till you enter genuinely into a relationship for God to keep you saved. This is not what Craig is interested in. He is interested in his own prowess. The truth of his mistaken assumption is no man can keep himself saved nor can he lose it once saved. A proud man full of accomplishment has difficulty accepting this.

Both Calvinists (Total Depravists who try to high-jack the Reformation of Justification by Faith by trying to change it into irresistible grace) and non-OSASers (Remonstrants and Wesleyans such as William Lane Craig of the great harlot of religious Rome-the Roman Church-that makes drunk the nations with the wine of the wrath of her fornications, Rev. 14.8) are not born-again. They worship their false Christs. They don't want to be saved God's way of saving sinners. They prefer a selfish salvation. Where is the love in that? All they have left is to wait for the Great White Throne judgment and Hell since most of them have long since made up their minds. Nothing we can do to help them. Jesus says just kick the dust under your feet as you leave them be.

William Lane Craig was never born-again and in all likelihood he never will be. Who do you know who is as old as Craig is, even a scholar, who entered into a false salvation, or came so close to the door of salvation only to turn away (2 Pet. 2.21), then ended up repenting and giving his life to Christ to be regenerated once-saved-always-saved? Very few I am sure.

You can appreciate how important it is for Satan to bring a person into a false salvation, masquerading as an angel of light, highjacking the new birth, replacing it with a counterfeit salvation and producing Satanic grace, because then his work is done. All he need do then is wait to take that soul with him to Hell, committed to an eternal state of delusion.

It is more painful for the false Christian who worships a false Christ to give up that false Christ than the fear of letting go of self and placing his trust in the Jesus who always keeps. Instead of having the humility to accept he can't keep himself saved nor does he have the power to overturn God's saving grace once saved, his obsession and possession become so entrenched, the fear of letting go of the control he has through his particular idolatry (non-OSAS) becomes insurmountable.

by Published on 07-20-2011 10:41 AM     Number of Views: 1977 
    1. Categories:
    2. Preterism

Inordinate Allegorizing of Preterism
    Preterists believe that Dan. 9.27 is not the Antichrist but Jesus who broke a seven year covenant after verse 26 says the Messiah was cut off and Titus destroyed the 2nd Temple 70 AD. Do you see the problems?

(a) We have the covenant made in Dan. 9.27 that follows the Temple destruction in 70 AD (v.26), but the preterist yanks this covenant back into the first part of Dan. 9.26 when Jesus was cut off. How can you make a covenant for 7 years if you are dead? Makes no sense.

(b) The 69th seven and 70th seven produce an overlap in preterism because three and a half years after their Jesus died, the 70th seven was completed. If that were true, the 2nd half of the 69th seven would have to overlap the 1st half of the 70th seven by three and a half years, because Jesus died immediately after the 69th seven. We all know this overlap is totally inconsistent with the consecutive accounting of the 69 sevens. (The declaration to rebuild the Temple was Nisan 1, 444 BC. 69 sevens is 173,880 days and takes us to exactly Monday, March 28, 33 AD [Gregorian] which is the 1st day of the 4 day inspection of the Lamb. The four days were March 28, 29, 30 and 31. Then Jesus dies on the cross on Friday, Nisan 14, April 1, 33 AD. Satan calls this day April Fool's Day to mock the atoning sacrifice.)

(c) Jesus died after the 69th seven, but if verse 27 completes the 70th seven 3.5 years after Jesus died, where's the everlasting righteousness upon Israel, its Temple and its people (v.24) that should immediately follow?

(d) Even with 20-20 hindsight there is no clear 7 year covenant established around when Jesus died. No historical record. And Jesus only ministered 3 years.

(e) Such allegorizing of a 7 years covenant surrounding the cross leads to more allegorization and misreading of Scripture, and pretty soon there are as many different interpretations of the past 20 centuries applied to the book of Revelation as there are prophets in the historicist churches who no longer treat it as a book of the future as Genesis is about beginnings.

Based on this evidence, we can conclude preterism is devised to reject the Jesus who will return to reign on earth with His overcomers (Jude 14,15; Rev. 2.26, 19.11-16, 20.4-6) for 1000 years. Who can say Jesus is reigning now with His overcomers over the nations with a "rod of iron"? Such preterists deny the coming 3rd Temple that Jesus will reign in for 1000 years. They claim that Jesus is reigning now and the nations are no longer deceived even though Rev. 20.3 says the nations won't be deceived in the 1000 years. To reject the millennial kingdom is considered antinomian because if you are saved according to them it doesn't matter what you do after, since there is is no time of recompense of the millennial kingdom where rewards are given to overcomers in Christ (e.g. 5 wise virgins, Matt. 25.1-13) and non-overcomers in Christ lose this reward. One's conscience is seriously degraded with that kind of attitude.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast