• Are You Saved if You Believe those Who Reject Christ Will Be Saved, not Go to Hell?

Are You Saved if You Believe
    those Who Reject Christ Will Be Saved
    and not Go to Hell?

Every One that Believes

"Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven" (Matt. 10.32,33).

So you can't confess in anyone to be saved, but it has to be Jesus. There is no other name under Heaven by which one can be saved.

"Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels" (Mark 8.38).

When you don’t give the gospel of salvation to people, especially loved ones, you are acting as though you are ashamed of Jesus.

“And this gospel of the kingdom will be proclaimed throughout the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come” (Matt. 24.14). “For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth” (Rom. 1.16). Therefore, you are not saved if you don't believe. Pretty simple. Not so simple for the fleshly to understand.

“1 Now I want to make clear for you, brothers and sisters, the gospel that I preached to you, that you received and on which you stand, 2 and by which you are being saved, if you hold firmly to the message I preached to you—unless you believed in vain. 3 For I passed on to you as of first importance what I also received—that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures, 4 and that he was buried, and that he was raised on the third day according to the scriptures, 5 and that he appeared to Cephas, then to the twelve…” (1 Cor. 15.1-5).

"15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. 21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God" (John 3.15-21).

Pseudo-Universalism

"He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad" (Matt. 12.30). "And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal" (Matt. 25.46). "The one who believes in the Son has eternal life, but the one who refuses to believe in the Son will not see life; instead, the wrath of God remains on him" (John 3.36). "They will be punished with eternal destruction, forever separated from the Lord and from his glorious power" (2 Thess. 1.9). A false Christian -- someone who proclaims to be a Christian but is not --, if not for other reasons, rejects Jesus on the basis of these verses, because as lovers of the world they can't accept a God who sends husbands and wives, family and relatives to Hell. Ironically, they believe some people will go to Hell as long as they are not in their family circle.

The correct Jesus, therefore, is the Jesus who sends people to Hell for rejecting what He did on the cross, where the judgment is eternal, that He is God, resurrected the 3rd day, ascended to the Father the 40th day and shall return to reign over the nations with a "rod of iron" (Rev. 12.5) with His overcomers (Jude 14,15; Rev. 2.26,27) for 1000 years (20.4-6) on earth in the 3rd Temple (11.2; 2 Thess. 2.2-4). You are making a mockery of the gospel of salvation of Christ if you claim people can be saved other than by the cross. If you don't acknowledge such a person who rejects the gospel as being unsaved then what is the point of giving them the gospel if they can be saved without it? Did Jesus die in vain? What happens then to the exclusivity of God's only begotten Son? It's as if the Church body of Christ is non-existent for those who are silent on the matter. We are guilty of what we don't say as much as what we do say. People who currently reject Christ if they were to die this very moment surely they would go to Hell. Unregenerates will be resurrected to the Great White Throne 1000 years after the elect are resurrected to Judgment Seat. The latter is unto rewards for believers in the parousia of Christ at the end of this age. "But the rest of the dead [unsaved] lived not again until the thousand years were finished" (Rev. 20.5).

If you make the claim a person could still be saved after death either before being placed in Hell or after what then of free will for those who would eternally separate themselves from God? Is no such free choice afforded to people? How is that truly free will made in God's image if not afforded this choice? Have you not debased God by professing there is no free choice to have this free will to eternally separate yourself from God? Are we only robots? God is great though He can give us this free choice and have communion with him by possessing these full faculties, made in His image, to experience the new birth and receive the Holy Spirit once born-again. Universalists or pseudo-universalists have no such experience, worshiping a false Christ and a Jesus I do not know. They may claim they have some experience, but it is certainly not the new life by the new birth as new creations of God. How very important to give the gospel to people now because we have this one life to decide if we want reconciliation with God! The evil of universalists is that they convince many people not to accept the true Jesus now who sends people to Hell, because once you have died, the choice is final. Sitting on the fence, claiming we can't discern these truths and it is only God who judges without knowing what He judges in the immediate moment is the lie from the pit. Why give us the 66 books of the Bible if we can't know God's intent?

Don't Be Negative

What is really offensive (but don't pick up the bait of Satan) and ignorant is when you describe Jesus of the Bible to people who are lost in their feelings, not in the spirit of truth, and accuse you of being negative are themselves being negative, because what is worse than the lie of rejecting the gospel, for by doing so they condemn and send themselves to Hell! Negatively, they deny the exclusivity of Christ effectively calling Jesus and the Father liars. It is as if they had a hand in killing Jesus. They don't like the feeling that Jesus of the Bible conveys because it does not exalt the flesh but brings us down low as unprofitable servants. Jesus spoke on Hell more than anyone. So when family members come against you and play unethical games because of your faith, realize what Jesus said that as He was treated so will we be treated. Families and relatives are broken apart because of Jesus since they do not want to give their lives to Christ. How sad! They create another Jesus of their own making and selfish proclivity not in accordance with Scripture. "18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: 19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book" (Rev. 22.18,19).

We call non-Christians out! Holding them accountable. Consequently, their hostility stirs and they retaliate in strange ways. They are not even in control of themselves when they react. I am reminded of how Jesus' family came against Him and prodded Him to go to Jerusalem where they knew He would be captured and killed. His biological brothers and sisters were jealous. But they didn't understand who He was, is and always will be: the way, the truth and the life. Not how I feel at this moment! Feelings are undependable. Later though Jude and James, brothers of Jesus, after seeing Him resurrected believed and were saved. And Jesus' mother Mary believed her Son was God.

Keep giving the gospel in love that saves people from their sins and gives eternal life through His resurrection: "And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent" (John 17.3). Having eternal life which can never be lost is an ability to have a personal relationship with Jesus and eternal blessings.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Are You Saved if You Believe those Who Reject Christ Will Be Saved, not Go to Hell? started by Faithful View original post
    Comments 1 Comment
      Faithful -
      All of this agrees with the problem of someone whom you may have known for many decades, and never once did they give you the gospel of salvation in Christ before you were born-again. Then later they too call themselves Christians (or even say they were always Christians even though this is news to everyone), but there was no Christ in them to be mentioned before, and they did not enter into the new birth subsequent to your conversion either. Therefore, they still remain to this day unregenerate.

Let's say you give the gospel to another person who does not testify back to you that they too are saved and when they were born-again. You have no indication they are a brother or sister member of the body of Christ. But then months later they say they are a Christian and pick a time when they had some positive development in their life prior to the date when you gave them the gospel, and they associate that to believing in Jesus as if Jesus is just some word or symbol to convey an improvement in in their behavior. But of course, Jesus is a real person. He is God. He created you and physically died on the cross and resurrected bodily.