• The Vatican Will be Nuked Somewhere From 2016 to 2018

Please forgive me if I am wrong about this, but I do not know how to interpret Rev. 17.16 and 8.7-11 any differently that would make any sense to me.

The Lord showed me in His word what is to become of the Vatican before the end of this decade because the Roman Church is disgusting to God. God will allow Satan to destroy the Vatican, and Satan will want to do so (even though it has many false teachings well pleasing to the Devil) because it uses the name of Jesus as being God and atoned for sins but in a Quaternity not the Trinity.

Since Rev. chapters 12 to 19 give the minor points of the Tribulation's major points provided in chapters 7 to 11, we can understand how the destruction of religious Rome (ch.17) occurs in the first half of the Tribulation in agreement with its 1st four trumpets (ch.8), and political Rome (ch.18) is destroyed in the 2nd half of the 7 year Tribulation with its last 3 trumpets or the 3 woes (chs.9-11).

"And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore [religious Rome], and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire." (17.16).

To burn the Vatican which sits on or near the 7 hills of Rome (17.9) would never occur in our day and age through any means other than a nuclear bomb. A nuclear bomb will blow up the Vatican before the end of this decade, "because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication" (14.8). This great harlot has many false teachings which are deplorable to God and that is not even the worst of it. She has killed many saints through the centuries. "I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration" (17.6). She rides on the beast of nations: "the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns" (v.7). She has amassed great wealth from her crimes against humanity: "the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication" (v.4). Her time is almost up! Just like the Merovingian said in the Matrix.

"The first angel sounded, and there was fire mingled with blood; and a third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up" (Rev. 8.7).

"And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood" (v.8).

"And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters" (v.10).

"And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter" (v.11).

I am not sure in which of these 3 trumpets by these 3 angels the nuclear bomb will take place in agreement with 17.16 that gives details, but the first 4 trumpets are from Feast of Trumpets Sept. 14, 2015 to Feb. 25, 2019 according to the Total Lunar Tetrads.

For more on this harlot by Watchman Nee in "Come, Lord Jesus" read as follows.

Rev. 2.20 “But I have this against thee, that thou sufferest the woman Jezebel . . . ; and she teacheth and seduceth my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed to idols”—Who is this Jezebel?

Jezebel, whose story is recorded in 1 Kings, was an unusual Old Testament personality. Ahab King of Israel took to wife this Jezebel, the daughter of a Sidonian king (1 Kings 16.31). She seduced the people into serving and worshiping another god, even Baal. The problem created at that time was more than simply a worshiping of idols; the children of Israel had also changed their God. They made Baal their god. Never before had there been any king to lead Israel to sin more than King Ahab. He was the first one who steered the people along to worship a foreign god. His sin surpassed even that of Jeroboam.

The woman here mentioned is Jezebel. Both the woman mentioned in Revelation 17 and the woman who hid the leaven in three measures of meal as mentioned in Matthew 13 betoken the Roman Catholic system.

Here is a woman who brings confusion to God’s people as well as to God’s word. She brings in idolatry. She calls herself a prophetess. She desires to preach and to teach. It is quite true that according to divine truth the church stands before God in the position of a woman. But whenever the church assumes the authority to teach, she turns into a Jezebel. The church of God has no right to speak on her own. In other words, the church has no doctrine of her own, since only the Son of God is the truth and has truths. Christ as the Head of the church alone can speak. How the Roman Catholic system, having turned into a Jezebel, insists on what the church says instead of what the Bible says or what the Lord says.

Jezebel has committed adultery—she has joined herself to the world. The phenomenon of the Roman Catholic system for the past thousand and some odd years is, according to the epistle of James (4.4), an adultery of the first magnitude. Here we find that this church has lost her chastity.

"Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God" (James 4.4).

The consequence of such adultery is idol-worship. We are faced with the fact that none other than the Roman Catholic Church has so many idols.

“Thou sufferest the woman Jezebel . . . ; and she teacheth and seduceth my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed to idols”—Why Jezebel? Because she introduces foreign gods and so can represent the Roman Catholic Church. How foreign deities have been taken over and labeled with Christian names, the most notable being the image of Mary. The Greeks had the goddess Venus, the eastern countries had the goddess of mercy, the Egyptians had the goddess of the nether region, but only Christianity had no goddess. For the sake of having a goddess, therefore, Mary was introduced. This is idolatry added on to fornication. The failure of the believers at Thyatira, says God, is to allow such teaching to prevail over them.

2.21 “And I gave her time that she should repent; and she wiliest not to repent of her fornication”—There is only one woman in the whole world who has killed the prophets, and she is Jezebel. During the middle centuries, countless numbers of God’s children died a martyr’s death at the hand of the Roman Catholic Church. She insists that what she decides or judges is right, and she tries to control man’s thought. She will not repent.

Satan will never repent, nor will the adherents of the Roman Church. The result will be the complete flattening of the Vatican.