• How Does a Logical Person Think About Life?

I just wanted you to understand how a logical person understands the big picture. Does God exist or not?

I know God exists because the universe can't come from nothing since that which does not exist can't cause anything, so nature needs a cause outside of itself, outside of time and space, being uncreated whom we call God. Later we can figure out who or what God is, but for now we know the uncreated Creator does indeed exist.

Nor can there exist an eternity of the past of cause and effects because you would have come into existence before now having had an eternity to do so. What's even more contradictory with the assumption of a past eternity is that if there was an eternity of the past of cause and effects, you would have never come into existence because a past eternity would still be going on for eternity so as to never reach this point. The concept of a past eternity is not only self-contradictory but just plain wrong.

Who is God? I believe God would be accessible. To be accessible would only include the major religions that spread throughout the globe: Christianity, Islam, Hinduism. Just three choices. I deem Hinduism to be false because you aren't coming back as a frog if you are not a good prince. That's just silly. And Brahma is said to be amoral. How can God have standards below our own by being amoral? Islam is proven false in one fell swoop because it has no evidence six centuries later from a guy in a cave who self-declared Jesus never died on the cross. The burden is on him to try to overturn the historical record. So without knowing anything else we know Jesus is God.

For those who want to even deny He exists, we can say Jesus is the most documented person in antiquity. He has more sources written about him within 150 years of his death than any ten figures combined from antiquity. To know that He did indeed resurrect Himself we simply observe that there has never been and never will be a naturalistic explanation to account for the origin of the disciples' eyewitness testimony.

We are personal and God, of course, can't have standards below our own so God must be personal. What is the most personal thing God can do for us? To literally enter His creation and pay for the sins that belong to us for forgiveness of sins, regeneration of the spirit and to give eternal life. Accessible and personal are virtues characteristic of a God who has a mind, and a mind is needed to create a mind. A mind can not come from dust alone, but must also have a soul to produce self-consciousness.

Christ Jesus, the 2nd Person of the Trinity, will also return during Daniel's final seven, based on the Total Lunar Tetrads, that is, the signs in the heavens according to Joel 2.31 and Rev. 6.12 before the Tribulation starts. The 2,520 days (7x360) would be from Feast of Trumpets Sept. 14, 2015 to Tisha B'Av Aug. 7, 2022. First rapture is according to readiness (Luke 21.36, Rev. 3.10) on the first date. The latter date Jesus steps down on the mount of olives.

It really is that simple so we are all without excuse.