• I Know When Jesus Returns - What a Wonderful Blessing!

Jesus said when Israel becomes a nation ("when his branch is yet tender," Matt. 24.32b) and enters Jerusalem ("and putteth forth leaves," v.32c), you can know the season ("ye know that summer is nigh," v.32d) when He returns even the very day ("when ye shall see all these things, you can know that His return is very near, right at the door," v.33). "Very near" is within a lifetime of 70 to 80 years (Ps. 90.10) from 1948 to 2018-28. Split the difference, no later than 2023. Can we get more accurate than this?

Don't let anyone lead you astray and tell you otherwise who will misuse certain verses to misguide you by saying you can't know. Though it is true the disciples in their day could not know that would not always be the case. Satan says you can't know "right at the door" even though you can know right at the door when your friend says she will come over to your place if she is trustworthy. That Old Serpent might try to misuse Matt. 24.36, but it is referring to the end of the earth (v.35) not to when Jesus returns. Verse 35 and 36 are parenthetical to what Jesus is talking about and should be treated as one sentence. Jesus is saying His word does not change. Not even the end of the world will change it. And nobody knows when that end is.

Certainly, Jesus at the right hand of the Father knows now when the end of the world will take place. And He knew when He would return; that's how we know as He gave us instruction about how to know when He would return. He will return in Person with "10,000 of His saints" (Jude 14,15) whom shall reign for 1000 years with a "rod of iron" (Rev. 2.27, 12.5, 19.15) "over the nations" (2.26); only then does the end of the world come and "no more sea" (21.1).

We can know the day just not the hour (v.42 KJV, DBY) when He returns, but we can't know the day or hour when the world ends since this time is far off and not associated with signs such as the return of Israel (v.32), the signs in the heavens before the Tribulation starts (Joel 2.31, Acts 2.20, Rev. 6.12) and the specific 2,520 day period (7 years x 360 days per year) of Daniel's final unit of seven years we are to watch out for. Perhaps Jesus will give us some signs we do not yet know of during the millennium about when Satan is let loose out of the pit for a short while near the end of the 1000 years (20.7). In letting him out, it will be shown Satan will never repent, that man had yet some hidden sin and God's good pleasure.

The two Lunar Tetrads that fell on passover, tabernacles and again on passover and tabernacles in 1949/50 (6th since Christ) when Israel became a nation and 1967/68 (7th since Christ) when Israel entered Jerusalem was the first time since Christ two feast Tetrads occurred so close together as this within 18 years apart, so this is the reference point to what Jesus was talking about when He told His disciples to watch out for [inferred] unique cosmic signs (Luke 21.25) to indicate when He returns.

Before the great and terrible day of the Lord (Joel 2.31) would occur three events in specific order (Rev. 6.12):

1) A great earthquake. Haiti 2010 had the second most deaths and the most deaths per capita of all earthquakes in history. Japan 2011 was the greatest in terms of financial loss and the 5th greatest in the world in magnitude.

2) A unique solar eclipse. The rarest type-the Hybrid H3 longdated Nov. 3, 2013-is the 4th since Christ. Very rare indeed!

3) A unique lunar eclipse. The Total Lunar Tetrad 2014/15 will be the 8th since Christ and won't happen again till 2582/83. So this is it my friends! Incidentally, there is no associated unique solar eclipse around 2582/83.

(First time ever this Hybrid and Tetrad come together within a year apart; first time ever two earthquakes of this proportion come together a year apart of each other, and first time ever all three events in Rev. 6.12 come together.)

Unless you believe in Partial Rapture, you won't be able to perceive Rev. 6.12 correctly occurring right before the Tribulation starts. Suggestion: learn about partial rapture.

The commencement of the building of the Temple and start of the Tribulation would begin in or right next to the 2014/15 Tetrad because Israel became a nation again during the 6th Tetrad (1949/50) on May 14, 1948 (Ezekiel's prophecy takes us literally and amazingly to May, 1948). The armistice treaties were signed in 1949. And Israel marched in and reclaimed Jerusalem on June 7, 1967 during the 7th Tetrad (1967/68). The probability of this data point is less than 1 in 100,000 (try to figure it out yourself).

As we all know, the first four feasts refer to Jesus' first coming. The last three feasts pertain to His second coming. The first of the last three feasts is the Feast of Trumpets which has to do with rapture that comes before the Tribulation starts. It is according to readiness (Matt. 24.40-42). The last trumpet rapture and resurrection (1 Thess. 4.14-18) is at the start of the 7th trumpet (Rev. 11.15, 15.2-4) and is according to completion. The second feast, the Day of Atonement, refers to those who are saved to be resurrected before the 1000 years. And the third feast, Tabernacles, points to the millennial kingdom that follows after the Tribulation is over. It is a Sabbath rest after 6000 years or 120 Jubilees from 3986 BC to 2015 AD where the lamb and the lion lay down together in peace, and Jesus reigns with a "rod of iron" (19.15).

There must be 2,520 days for the final seven year period according to Daniel's prophecy (Dan. 9.24-27) because all the other sets of seven were composed of 7 year sevens. Nobody told me these dates for the Tribulation. I discovered them myself as the Holy Spirit guided me. I needed and prayed for a holiday of significance on the 2,520th day from Feast of Trumpets. Imagine my surprise! 7 out of every 19 years an extra month is added on the Jewish calendar so there are 2,520 days from Feast of Trumpets (the First Rapture) to Tisha B'Av (the day the 1st and 2nd Temples were destroyed).

2014-2021 and 2016-2023 don't add up to 2,520 days, but 2015-2022 does for these particular holidays.

The Third Temple is especially important to Jesus because it will be His residence for 1000 years. It greatly hurts His heart to see the destruction of the 1st and 2nd Temples because of such needless suffering and necessitated a delay in both His first and second coming to be with us in Person.

The First Rapture to "the throne" (Rev 7.9) according to readiness (3.10, Luke 21.36) is on the Feast of Trumpets Sept. 14, 2015 before the first trumpet of the Tribulation is blown (8.7ff) that ushers in the 7 year Tribulation that lasts 2,520 days. Approximately 1/7th of believers alive at the time of the first rapture will be raptured alive, because only one of the 7 churches in Rev. 2 & 3 was an overcomer church. Only a couple million saints will be raptured alive, i.e. "taken" (Matt. 24.40-42). Believers not taken will be "left" (1 Thess. 4.15,17) to be raptured at the last trump (1 Cor. 15.52).

The last trumpet rapture and resurrection (1 Cor. 15.23, 1 Thess. 4.14-18, Rev. 14.14-16) is at the start of the 7th trumpet. The 7th trumpet contains the 7 bowls of wrath and lasts 24 months (see calc. below). The first four trumpets are the first half of the 7 year Tribulation. During this time only the earth is hurt. People are not killed in mass yet until the 6th and 7th trumpets when 200 million military units (9.16) congregate in the middle east over oil. The ensuing nuclear exchange causes fire, smoke and brimstone that kills 1/3 of the earth's people (v.18).

The Tribulation is composed of 84 thirty-day months (2,520 days). The first four trumpets last 42 months (ch. 8) since the Great Tribulation which is the second half of the Tribulation has three trumpets or the 3 woes (8.13) which last 42 months. The Great Trib. begins at 9.1 ("I saw a star [Satan] falls from heaven unto the earth") and continues for 42 months (11.2, 13.5).

The 5th trumpet is 5 months (vv.5,10), and the 6th trumpet lasts 13 months (v.15). That leaves 24 months for the 3rd woe-the 7th trumpet. 5 + 13 + 24 = 42 months. Counting down the days from Feast of Trumpets, the middle of the Tribulation begins Feb. 25, 2019 (v.1). The beginning of the 6th trumpet is July 25, 2019 lasting 13 months. And the beginning of the 7th trumpet is Aug. 18, 2020. "An hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men" (v.15) is 13 months. "And a day" would take us to Aug. 19. And "an hour" might fall into Aug. 20th. A "third part of men" carries over into the 7th trumpet arena of the 7 bowls of wrath.

Jesus steps down on the mount of olives (Zech. 14.4, Acts 1.11, Rev. 1.7, 19.11-16) on Tisha B'Av Sunday, Aug. 7 (Av 10), 2022. When Tisha B'Av falls on a Saturday as on Aug. 6 (Av 9), 2022 it is held the day after on Sunday instead.

In conclusion: Jesus returning on Sunday is 1 in 7. Tisha B'Av held over from Saturday is 1 in 7. Feast of Trumpets to Tisha B'Av works out to be exactly 2,520 days every 7 out of 19 years. Including the probabilities for the Great Earthquake (1 in 2010), the Long H3 Solar Eclipse (1 in 700), the Tetrads (1 in 100,000), and these three events (earthquake, solar eclipse, lunar tetrad) in specific order (1 in 6), we come to a probability of 112 trillion to 1. If you think that is just coincidence, think again!

http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/return_of_Jesus.htm
    This article was originally published in forum thread: I Know When Jesus Returns - What a Wonderful Blessing! started by Parture View original post
    Comments 4 Comments
      Churchwork -
      "And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years" (Gen. 1.14).

"Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the LORD is near in the valley of decision. The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining" (
      Joel 3.14,15).

"And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled. And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring" (
      Luke 21.24,25).

"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children” (Hos. 6.6)

"For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart..." (Matt. 13.15)

"The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come" (Acts 2.20).

“And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke. The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come (Joel 2.30-31).

"But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you" (1 Thess. 5.1).

“Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh” (Matt. 24.44). “The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of” (v.45).

“But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not. Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh” (Matt. 25.12-13).
      Churchwork -
      The Tetrad is seen when Israel became a nation. There should be another instance when Israel entered Jerusalem, and yet again, when Israel is building or completes the Third Temple. Praise the Lord.

And they, having heard the king, went their way; and lo, the star, which they saw in the east, went before them, till it came and stood over where the young child was. Matthew 2.9.

“The star, which they saw in the east”—This was the same star which they had seen at first. If we wish to be assured of God’s guidance, there should be the appearing of the star the second time after its first emergence. The second showing of the star verifies the accuracy of its first appearance.

God said to Abram: “Unto the land that I will show thee” (Gen. 12.1). If after the first step was taken there was no confirmation with the second word from God, this first step might be our own error.

The revelation that follows a revelation proves the correctness of the earlier step. The verifying of a revelation with another revelation is a divine principle continually to be remembered.

"I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come" (John 16.12-13).

"I have told you this, so that when the time comes you will remember that I warned you. I did not tell you this at first because I was with you" (John 16.4).

What about the apparent contradiction that we can't know the "day" in Matt. 25.13 and in the other three instances in Matt. 24 we can't know the "hour" but can know the day? Good thing it is only apparent.

To my surprise the answer is found in the fact that most Bible versions omit this portion: "...in which the Son of Man is coming" so the correct reading is: "Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour" (v.13). We could, therefore, apply this verse to the end of the 1000 years which Jesus and the angels did not know, though they knew when He would return especially now that Jesus is at the right hand of the Father. Surely He knows now!

We cannot be sure if that is the correct reading of verse 13. Perhaps the reason they can’t know is because Jesus said, “I know you not” (v.12), that is, there is no intimate relationship there though they are saved. Their lack of closeness to the Lord would mean they did not discern the signs and did not fill up with extra oil of the Holy Spirit in their vessels.

It could be true this verse is, in fact, referring to the return of Jesus but that we could not know the "day" in this instance since it is speaking to all Christians prior to when Israel became a nation (1948 in Matt. 24.32) and before information on the Tetrads. It was only after Israel became a nation we are told by Jesus we could know "His return is near, right at the door" (v.33) even the very day but not the hour (v.42).
      Churchwork -
      "The days of our lives are seventy years; And if by reason of strength they are eighty years, Yet their boast is only labor and sorrow; For it is soon cut off, and we fly away" (Ps. 90.10). 70 years from 1948 is 2018. 80 years is 2028. Split the difference. The 7 years of the Tribulation are 2015 to 2022.

There are 17,640 days from June 7, 1967 to Sept. 23, 2015. 17,640 days is forty-nine 360 day years. This is a double-fulfilment of the declaration to rebuild the Temple which would be seven sets of seven plus sixty-two sets of seven more to when the Messiah would be cut off (Dan. 9.25). Though this time Jesus returns to reign.
      Churchwork -
      There are even more data points!

There are 2300 days till the cleansing of the Temple (Dan. 8.14). There are exactly 2300 days from April 21, 2016 to Aug. 7, 2022. April 21 is Nisan 14. The 4 day inspection of the Lamb and Red Heifer is Nisan 10, 11, 12, 13 or April 18, 19, 20, 21. Nisan 14 (April 21, 2016) is the day before Passover. The Temple is completed by April 20, 2016. From Feast of Trumpets, Sept. 14, 2015 to April 20, 2016 is 220 days. That leaves 2300 days to Aug. 7, 2022 when Jesus steps down.

The Two Witnesses Enoch and Elijah are said to preach for 1260 days in Revelation 11. There is amazingly 1260 days from the first day inspection of the Lamb April 18, 2016 to Feast of Trumpets Sept. 30, 2019.

There is also the matter of the 1260, 1290 and 1335 days. Jesus steps down on the 1260th day. 30 days more to the 1290th day are for Jesus to judge the nations. 45 days more to the 1335th day are to set up Israel as the center of all nations which takes us to Oct. 21, 2022.

The last feast is Oct. 10, 2022. It runs for 7 days to Oct. 16. The last two holidays follow, the second which is called Simchat Torah on Oct. 18, 2022 when the items of the Ark are taken out briefly and the Torah Scroll that is in the Holy of Hollies is taken out and read.

A four day inspection can be applied to the 4 days Oct. 18, 19, 20, 21 for Jesus to reign in the 3rd Temple for 1000 years. Amazing! Fits like a glove.

To disprove what is said here, all you would need to do is prevent the 3rd Temple from being built and specifically does not begin construction before 2015 so it would not be completed on time.