• The 4 Day Inspection of the Lion of Judah Before the Millennial Kingdom Starts

Revelation 6.12 occurs right before the Tribulation since the Seals are the past twenty centuries. "And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood."

That great earthquake was Haiti 2010 (5th worst natural disaster in human history).
    That sun black as sackcloth is the H3 Solar Eclipse (long-dated) Nov. 3, 2013 (4th since Christ).
    The moon red as blood occurs in 2014/15 on passover, tabernacles, and again, on passover and tabernacles (8th time since Christ).
    The H3-Tetrad combo is the 1st since Christ.

How do we know this is the trifecta God is showing us? After all rare events happen all the time.

In 1949/50 the 6th Tetrad occurred when Israel signed the armistice treaty after becoming a nation May 14, 1948. God considers peace on paper. In 1967/68 the 7th Tetrad occurred when Israel entered Jerusalem on June 7, 1967. Why is this so important? Because of what Matthew 24 days: "Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh" (v.33). The fig tree represents Israel. The summer is the millennial kingdom. "Summer is nigh" implies within a generation. Since 1948, 2015 will be 67 years. Anymore is more than "nigh".

There are 900 billion barrels of oil left in the world. At an average of 35 billion barrels a year, we have 25 years left of recoverable oil which takes us to 2035. If they find no new oil then the world will be producing 0 barrels of oil a year from 2035 on and the demand will be over 130 billion a year. A war will be fought for the few remaining drops of oil at least 10 years before 2035. The 2015 to 2022 timeline fits very well with this scenario, since Armageddon would then take place from 2020 to 2022.

God is angry. 10,000 people die a day due to to starvation, and at least 50,000 people die every day needlessly. Man is murderous to his fellow man. Add on top of that untold number of abortions every day, since man keeps murdering his fellow man, a great flood is coming: "the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined" (Dan. 9.26), even to the end of the 7 year Tribulation in Dan. 9.27.

"So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors" (Matt. 24.33). So we can know when the Tribulation starts which precedes the millennial kingdom. There won't be another Total Lunar Tetrad till 2582/83 so this is it folks!
    Let's see if the 2,520th day from Sept. 14, 2015 Feast of Trumpets, which typifies the First Rapture, falls on a holiday? Darn, the 2,520th day doesn't fall on a holiday. The closest is Tisha B'Av on the 2,519th day on a Saturday, Av. 9, Aug. 6, 2022. But wait, whenever it is held on a Sabbath Tisha B'Av is held the day after. In 2022 that would be on Av 10, Aug. 7, 2022. That's a Sunday. Whew! Feels like a miracle.

Interestingly, 2,520 is smallest number divisible by all numbers from 2 to 10. I am 100% sure that is no coincidence. I love these pieces of the puzzle God gives us to the discerning.

But wait. This will all be for nought because there needs be a significant date 75 days after because Jesus steps down on the 1260th day of the Great Tribulation, judges the nations to the 1290th day and sets up Israel as the center of all nations to the 1335th day. The 75th day is Oct. 21, 2022. Where's the holiday? Doesn't look like there is any. But wait. Feast of Tabernacles is on Oct. 10, 2022. It goes for 7 days to Oct. 16. Then follows two holidays on the 17th and 18th, the second which is Simchat Torah when the Jews either bring out the three items of the ark or the Torah Scrolls to read them. So it seems we are some days off. It's nice though that the 1335th day is after the 3 feasts that pertain to when Jesus returns.

But wait! The Holy Spirit told me why the 1335th day is the 21st. Just like there is a 4 day inspection of the lamb before Passover, there is a 4 day inspection of the work of God to begin His millennial reign in the 3rd Temple. No animal sacrifice will take place, for Jesus is the Lamb of God. The 4 day inspection will be Oct. 18, 19, 20, 21. Oct. 21, 2022 is the 4th day of the inspection of the Lamb or Lion of Judah, so the millennial kingdom commences Oct. 22, 2022. Whew! That's better. Fits like a glove.

Feast of Trumpets (Sept. 14, 2015) deals with the first rapture according to readiness (Matt. 24.40-42, Luke 21.36, Rev. 3.10). Feast of Atonement (Sept. 23, 2015) ushers in the Jubilee year which should be 2015 but is postponed due to the wrath of God and wrath of Satan coming head to head. Tabernacles, of course, represents the tabernacling among men: His presence in the millennial kingdom that transitions us for the New City afterwards.

But God gives us yet another sign as if we needed anymore. There are 49 years x 360 days per year (17,640 days) from June 7, 1967 to the Day of Atonement Sept. 23, 2015. That's no coincidence friends.

But wait! He yet gives us even another sign. "And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed" (Dan. 8.14). When the Temple is constructed, it is still dirty, because the Jews are using it for the wrong reason. They are not to use it to perform sacrifices, but it is supposed to be built for Jesus to reign in during the 1000 years. It will be cleansed when Jesus returns immediately, because His very presence is cleansing, but there will be 45 days of setting up Israel as the center of all nations from the 1290th to the 1335th day, before Jesus steps in as it were.

Since the Temple needs to be completed before the last 2300 days of the Tribulation, does the 1st day of the 2300 days fall on a significant date? That date is April 21, 2016. Passover is April 22, 2016. April 21 is again the 4th day of inspection of the Lamb. The 4 days of inspection of the Lamb are from April 18 (Nisan 10), 19, 20, 21. Well that works.

What else? Can we place the Two Witnesses on two significant dates spanning 1260 days? Amazingly we can. There are 1260 days from April 18, 2016 to Sept. 30, 2019 Feast of Trumpets. What are the odds of that? God does not roll dice.

The Great Tribulation starts Feb. 25, 2019 (Rev. 9.1) with its 3 woes. The 2nd woe starts 5 months later on July 25, 2019 and 13 months after the 2nd woe is done, the 3rd woe begins on Aug. 18, 2020 which goes for 24 months.

The first rapture according to readiness is Sept. 14, 2015 Feast of Trumpets (Rev. 7.9), and the general rapture and resurrection occur on the first day of the 3rd woe (Rev. 11.15) on Aug. 18, 2020.

Jesus steps down Aug. 7, 2022.

Any questions?
    Comments 1 Comment
      Churchwork -
      Re: alexi4JesusChrist - Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by alexi4JesusChrist View Post
      I would like to believe that we serve the same God if we are claiming to be followers of Christ. I did not say that Jesus will return in 2018 or 2028, I pointed out a time frame with end points.

If you very strongly believe that your findings are revelation from God I will not try to prove you otherwise. Christ died for us so we may have close communion with our Lord, and thus if you feel he speaks to you in this fashion, God Bless.

I am not much for arguing between brethren, as Jesus told us in the book of John 13:34-35

A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another. 35 By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

So if you will be proven correct, rejoice for our Lord has revealed a truth to you, but if he does not return according to your understanding, be strong and keep praying and waiting.
      What I showed you is both your end points don't work. Likewise all the points within don't work either except for one if we are to consider the last 3 feasts associated to His return and if the signs in the heavens means anything as indicators to locate the time of the events of the Tribulation that the book of Revelation details so precisely, it being mostly a literal book with its symbols explained right in the text. Of the 30 symbols, 15 are explained right in the text, with the other 15 relatively easy to explain in the rest of the Bible, so there is less than 1 symbol per chapter.

One thing you might want to consider is you now have the same information as I have, while both you and I don't know how to overturn it, it is interesting one person accepts it but another does not, which indicates a lack of faith when we are told we can know right at the door, so be watchful because though you know the day, you don't know the hour (Matt. 24.33,42), lest you let your house be broken into. So stand at the door as the thief in the night always comes to steal the best first.

Something else is interesting I am picking up by the Holy Spirit when you said you are not much for arguing. This tells me that you would be arguing if you were to confront this rather than giving into the evidence. Think, therefore, there is an independency within you that yet needs to die on the cross with Christ.

I am telling you this with God's love, not to judge you, but help you consider these points.

If Sept. 14, 2015 rolls around, the temple has been under construction for at least a year, and a couple million people have vanished, but you were not included, please don't think this is because you are not saved, but because you simply did not keep the word of His patience, were not watchful and prayerful, and didn't accept that we could know the day that was staring right in front of us for the first rapture is according to readiness (Matt. 24.40-42, Luke 21.36, Rev. 3.10).

Many in the world will be accusing the brethren day and night (Rev. 12.10) as a "fake rapture." You do not have to be part of them, but simply realize you were not ready to be received and still have time to overcometh during the Tribulation to receive the reward of returning and reigning with Christ during the 1000 years (Jude 14,15, Rev. 20.4). There are advanced parties, firstfruits and harbingers in every sphere (Rev. 7.9, 12.5, 14.1-5), and there is a later harvest too (1 Cor. 15.23, 1 Thess. 4.14-18, Rev. 11.15, 14.14-16, 15.2-4).

Praise the Lord! Amen.