• I Do Not Know How to Disprove the Tribulation from 2015 to 2022

People need to see the Tribulation is very near! I am about to fearfully share something with you. If I don't explain this just right you will lose the feeling for it.

A Total Lunar Tetrad is when there are 4 Total Lunar Eclipses in a row over 2 years. Sometimes several centuries can go by in which there are none. They are even more rare when they fall on Passover, Tabernacles and again, on Passover and Tabernacles. In 1949/50 and 1967/68 was when just such lunar eclipses occurred. Israel became a nation May 14, 1948 and the armistice treatise was signed 1949. Israel entered Jerusalem on June 7, 1967. The next Total Lunar Tetrad on feast days is 2014/15 (8th since Christ). There won't be another till 2582/83. If the Tetrad is associated with the return of Christ because it is associated with the return of Israel, would it take over 600 years from 1948 for Jesus to return? I don't think so. Out of the 5 feast Tetrads since Christ before the 20th century, there was only one century which had two Tetrads so that is about a 5% (1/19) chance the 20th century could have two Tetrads. The probability one of the Tetrads would fall on either 1949/50 or 1967/68 is a 2% (2/100) chance and the other Tetrad on the remaining date is a 1% (1/99) chance. So the probability the Tetrad could fall on these two necessary dates in the 20th century was 5% x 2% x 1% = 1 in 100,000 chance.

"From the fig tree learn its lesson: as soon as its branch becomes tender and puts forth its leaves, you know that summer is near. So also, when you see all these things, you know that he is near, at the very gates" (Matt. 24.32-33). The fig tree always represents Israel which began putting forth its leaves in 1948 even earlier. When this occurs Jesus' return is very near! God is placing these Lunar Tetrads right on top of Israel's most important events to tell us He is thinking of them and letting the Church know His return is right at the door. By 2015 it will be 67 years since 1948. Some consider verse 34 to be the return of Jesus within a generation after Israel becomes a nation: "Truly, I say to you, this generation will not pass away till all these things take place." My view is 'this generation' refers to the ongoing morally wicked generation these past two thousand years but consummated in this final generation. Would Jesus return 100 years or more after Israel becomes a nation? It would not seem to make sense given what Matt. 24 says and Rev. 6: "And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood" (v.12). I'll explain.

Three things happen in order (Rev. 6.12): 1) earthquake (Haiti earthquake in 2010 was the 5th worst natural disaster in history; or another disaster could could occur 2011-2013, possibly in United States, because none of the top ten disasters have touched North America), 2) a very unique solar eclipse, and 3) a very unique lunar eclipse. It is difficult to get people to understand that Revelation 6 is the past 20 centuries and is general in nature, but try to suspend your judgment for the moment and treat the 1/4 that are killed (v.8) as being a different time than the 1/3 that are killed (9.18) so that the sixth Seal which contains these three events will occur shortly before the Tribulation starts. The sixth Seal precedes the First Rapture to "the throne" (Rev. 7.9) that is according to readiness (Matt. 24.40-42, Luke 21.36, Rev. 3.10) and is before the 7th Seal (8.1) which opens up the blowing of the 7 Trumpets of the Tribulation - Daniel's last "unit of seven" (Dan. 9.27). The first Trumpet is blown first (8.7ff) and the first 4 Trumpets are completed in the first 1260 days of the 2,520 days of the Tribulation. The Tribulation is loud like trumpets. Much is going on. The past 20 centuries are the mystery age of the Church (7 church periods in Rev 2 & 3) where the Seals are opened secretly. Have you not had the feeling you are a sojourner in the world, and those who are not saved seem to not understand us at all no matter how much we explain God's redemptive design to them? They are more interested in the world so they carry on in the world.

The first Seal recounts the cross as though Jesus were newly slain in Rev. 5: "As though it had been slain" (v.6) is, in the original, rendered "as though it had been newlyslain"—This clearly proves that this is the scene of the ascension of the Lord. Although the death of the Lord is forever fresh, the word here designates it as being newly slain. In the first Seal the work of the cross is revealed as shown by the image of a bow but the arrow has been shot giving Satan a deadly wound by the cross when Jesus died not only your sins, but the sins of the whole world for forgiveness of sins. A bow strikes from afar as the Conqueror goes forth to conquer from this point of authority (v.5). He is the same Rider in chapter 19. He also brings us to sure death (co-death) with Him on the cross to our old man for power over sin and self. If our old man has died what does Satan have to work with through our flesh? Thus, we are able to put to nought the deeds of the flesh because we accept God's pronouncement we have died with Jesus on that eternal cross, are resurrected in our spirits now (touching the heavenly), and will be resurrected bodily and soulically in a resurrection like His. Nothing can separate us from the love of the One True God.

We have accounted for the earthquake and the lunar eclipse but what about the solar eclipse in between? There are 4 kinds of solar eclipses. The rarest is the Hybrid eclipse which occurs about 5% of the time. There are 3 kinds of Hybrids, the rarest which is the H3 at about 4% of the time. And there are two kinds of eclipses - short and long-dated. On Nov. 3, 2013 we will witness a long-dated H3 Solar Eclipse (4th since Christ). The probability of this type of eclipse occurring in the 21st century right next to and in front of the 2014/15 Tetrad is approximately 1 in 700 (3/20 centuries x 1/100 years in a century). Combine this with the Total Lunar Tetrad, the odds decrease substantially for these two events to be connected and come together in the precise order required by verse 12 of chapter 6. 1/700 x 1/100,000 = 1 in 70,000,000. Could we ask for a better sign for the beginning of the Tribulation to occur? I can't think of one.

Daniel's seventy sets of seven (Dan. 9.24-27) are 7 years x 360 days per year = 2,520 days each. 2,520 is the smallest divisible number by all numbers from 2 to 10, so it is a basic working unit in Daniel's vision. I believe the last 3 feasts pertain to the return of Jesus while the first 4 feasts were about His first coming. The Feast of Trumpets is associated to the First Rapture according to readiness (Luke 21.36, Rev. 3.10). There are 2,520 days from Sept. 14, 2015 (Feast of Trumpets) to Tisha B'Av, Aug. 7, 2022. Tisha B'Av is the day the Jews commemorate the destruction of the 1st and 2nd Temples. This is significant because Jesus returns to reign in the 3rd Temple. What's even more interesting is that normally Tisha B'Av takes place on Av 9, but when Av 9 falls on a Sabbath the Jews commemorate it the day after. It so happens than in the year 2022, Av 9 occurs on a Sabbath (Aug. 6) so Tisha B'Av is held on Sunday instead (Av 10) which amazingly is the 2,520 day from Sept. 14, 2015 (Feast of Trumpets). Aug. 6, 2022 was the 2519th day. It is also nice to see Jesus returns on a Sunday since that is the day He resurrected.

As an interesting aside, there are 17,640 days from June 7, 1967 when Israel took over Jerusalem to Sept. 23, 2015, the Day of Atonement. The Day of Atonement is when Israel ushers in the Jubilee year. 17,640 / 360 days per year = 49 years. The 50th year is a Jubilee year. For those who want to study further, they will soon discover 3986 BC to 2015 AD is exactly 6000 years or 120 Jubilees. 3986 is the 18th year of Adam from 4004 BC - for him it was his age of accountability. And Ezekiel's prophecy on one side for 390 days and the other side for 40 days takes us exactly to May, 1948 to the month for when Israel would become a nation again.

The 30 days from the 1260th to the 1290th day are for Jesus to judge the nations. From the 1290th to the 1335th day is 45 days more to set up Israel as the center of all nations from where Christ will reign in the 3rd Temple. Israel will not reign as kings and priests, for this reward is given to overcomer believers in Christ. Only a fraction of believers "overcometh" to return (Jude 14,15; Rev. 20.4) to reign during the 1000 years. Non-overcomer believers lose this reward in "outer darkness," outside the light of reward of reigning with Christ for the 1000 years. From the 1260th day (Aug. 7, 2022) to the 1335 day takes us to Oct. 21, 2022 after the 3 feasts are completed. Feast of Tabernacles begins on Oct. 10, 2022. It goes for 7 days to Oct. 16, 2022. There are two holidays that follow - Oct. 17 and 18. The second holiday is called Simchat Torah when the Jews take out the three items in the Ark (Old Testament practice) or the Torah Scrolls to read them. If we treat the 4 days as an inspection of the Lamb for Jesus to begin His reign in the millennium then Oct. 18-21 are the 4 days which conclude on the 1335th day, Oct. 21, 2022. October 22, 2022 begins the millennial reign with a "rod of iron." Talk about coincidences: I was born in 1967 on Oct. 21, and my mother was born in 1948. Then again so was Prince Charles, so what. I am aware of the difference between coincidences and impossible odds. 1 in 70,000,000 is too much for me to accept as mere coincidence in addition to all these other findings and dates that fit so well.

The H3-Tetrad combo is the first since Christ. Even with such an amazing data point, it is natural to have doubts that this could really be it. You might be thinking at this point, maybe 2014/15 refers not to the start of the Tribulation, but the beginning of the construction of the 3rd Temple (Israel-->Jerusalem-->Temple). So the Temple would begin construction 2014 (at the latest) and completed early on in the Tribulation.

To assure us further with more precise detail from 2014 to 2021 and 2016 to 2023, the 2,520th day from Feast of Trumpets do not fall on Tisha B'Av because an extra 30 days was not added. Every 2 or 3 years an extra thirty days are added to the Jewish calendar. Since the Tetrad in 1949/50 and 1967/68 occurred on the key events pertaining to Israel's reclamation, then the Tribulation-Daniel's final seven years-should begin on the Tetrad in 2015 since 2014 as we have seen doesn't fit. 2017 is too far out and 2013 is too soon because the Temple won't be completed by then. The meaning of the 2300 days (Dan. 8.14) refers to the last 2300 days in the Tribulation after the Temple is completed so that the Temple would need to be completed by the 220th from the starting date of the Tribulation. The Third Temple needs to begin construction by 2013 so there is three and a half years to build it (I suppose it could start in 2014 if they can get it done in two and a half years).

The 220th day from Feb. 14, 2015 is April 20, 2016. The 4 days inspection of the lamb and red heifer for the New Temple are April 18 (Monday, Nisan 10), 19, 20, 21. The 2300 days then start April 21, 2016. Passover is April 22, 2016. When do the Two Witnesses, Enoch and Elijah, begin preaching for 1260 days? Interestingly, there are 1260 days from April 18, 2016 (first day of inspection) to Sept. 30, 2019 (Feast of Trumpets). Their preaching overlaps part of the first half of the Tribulation and part of the 2nd half. After the first 42 thirty day months from Feb. 14, 2015, the Great Tribulation begins on Feb. 25, 2019 (Rev. 9.1). In Revelation 9, the 5th trumpet (1st woe) takes 5 months. The 6th trumpet (2nd woe) begins on July 25, 2019 which lasts for 13 months (time, times, and half a time). The 7th trumpet (3rd woe) begins on Aug. 18, 2020 and lasts for 24 months to Aug. 7, 2022 (Tisha B'Av) when Jesus steps down.

Matthew 24.33 says "when ye see all these things, know ye that He is nigh, right at the door" not "when ye see all these things, know ye that the Temple is nigh, right at the door." After verse 32 establishes when Israel becomes a nation again, verse 33 emphasizes the return of Jesus. Though 2014 could be the starting date for the beginning of construction of the Temple, the 8th Tetrad would be referring to the beginning of the parousia of Christ in the 120th Jubilee in 2015 followed by 7 years before He steps down on the mount of olives.

Antichrist's False Prophet can't set up an idol in the Temple in the middle of the 7 year Tribulation if the Temple is not completed. Could the Temple be ompleted years years before the Tribulation commences? I don't think so because then it would render Dan. 8.14 meaningless regarding the 2300 days.

It's is all quite spectacular how it all fits so well like a glove. I am unable to disprove this proof, just as I am unable to find a naturalistic explanation for the origin of the disciples' beliefs. This gives me confidence. If Dec. 31, 2014 rolls around and the Temple hasn't begun construction visibly on the Mount that's the only point where I will concede that I was wrong.

Leading up to these moments and dates, many will be kicking against the goads, fighting these very words delivered unto the saints.

Troy Brooks
    Comments 2 Comments
      Parture -
      Of course this is falsifiable if when 2014 rolls around and the Temple hasn't begun construction. If that happens then one might be inclined to accept plan B which is the next Total Lunar Tetrad 2582/83. However, there is a problem with this date because there is no rare Solar Eclipse around that time. It would be neat though because 600 years of Israel growing to be a major nation to the Euphrates River as prophesied (Gen. 15.18) has some interesting dynamics, but I really don't think that's what God intended. Rather, Jesus will give Israel this land after He steps down on the mount of olives (Zech. 14.4, Acts. 1.7, Rev. 1.7, 19.11-16). If we can't fit the solar eclipse shortly before 2582/83 it is a no-go! He has His eye on the 3 Tetrads 1949/50, 1967/68, and 2014/15. There is just no way out of this situation. The Tribulation is sure to occur 2015 - 2022.

By the year 2022 there is simply not enough oil in the world. Some estimates state there are only 900 billion barrels of oil left. If we average 40 billion barrels of oil per year in about 22 years there is no conventional crude oil left. The battle for oil would not take place at the last drop but at least a decade before then. Time wise this fits perfectly with the Tribulation period.

What to look for:
      1) US Dollar Index drops in 2011-2013 below 70 and possibly below 50 or more.
      2) Oil in US dollars shoots up above $150 and possibly over $200 by 2013.
      3) Islam declares an Intifada against Israel and sends thousands of rockets into Israel again which can now reach anywhere in Israel. Israel sends one of their own on the Dome of the Rock.
      4) Construction of the Third Temple begins 2013 or 2014.
      5) Because of the price of oil and drop in the dollar, USA and EU feel the need to invade Iran on pretense of nuclear weapons for their oil.
      6) Millions take the implant under their skin to be able to buy and sell in 2017-19 before it is forced on people. A catalyst speeds up this process such as the the Vatican being nuked in the first half of the Tribulation (1st four seals) somewhere from 2016 to 2018, but obviously that won't happen if the Tribulation time line is pushed back due to the fact that the Temple hasn't begun construction yet by 2014.

Please read the first four Trumpets in Revelation 8 and ask yourself if that doesn't describe the effects of a nuclear blast. It sounds like there is just one nuclear bomb that goes off in the first half of the Tribulation. Why does Satan do this? Because even though the Roman Church is the great harlot that sits on the beast of nations (Rev. 17) that makes them drunk with the wine of the wrath of her fornications (14.8), Satan can't stand her because at least in name she speaks of the Trinity, that Jesus is God, redemption through His precious blood, eternal life, fellowship of the body of Christ, and breaking bread in remembrance of Jesus.
      foreversaved -
      With the Tetrad seen once when Israel became a nation, there should be another instance which there is when Israel entered Jerusalem, and yet again, when Israel is building the Third Temple. Praise the Lord.
      And they, having heard the king, went their way; and lo, the star, which they saw in the east, went before them, till it came and stood over where the young child was. Matthew 2.9.
      “The star, which they saw in the east”—This was the same star which they had seen at first. If we wish to be assured of God’s guidance, there should be the appearing of the star the second time after its first emergence. This is a spiritual principle.

The second showing of the star verifies the accuracy of its first appearance.

God said to Abram: “Unto the land that I will show thee” (Gen. 12.1). If after the first step was taken there was no confirmation with the second word from God, this first step might be our own error.

The revelation that follows a revelation proves the correctness of the earlier step. The verifying of a revelation with another revelation is a divine principle continually to be remembered.