• Are Atheists, Muslims, Hindus and Other Faiths Going to Have to Take Down Their Websites When Jesus Returns?

Let's go through the calculation again. There is a 5% chance that there would be two Total Lunar Tetrads, each occurring on passover, tabernacles, passover and tabernacles, in the 20th century.

There is a 2% chance one of those two Tetrads fall on 1949/50 and a 1% chance the one remaining falls on the other date of 1967/68. That is a 1 in 100,000 chance. Praise the Lord!

You could take it one step further and ask what is the probability the 21st century is the century with the most Tetrads (eight of them) in the five thousand years from 2000 BC to 3000 AD? Since it has only happened four times, that is 4/50. 4/50 x 1/100,000 = 1 in 1,250,000.

I don't recall anyone in history ever having such an amazing proof as this. What you would have to do is show something comparable in the past where a prediction was made with as amazing probabilities as this.

You shouldn't blame this proof because of numskulls in the past who blather off any old prediction. Do you see that approach would be illogical?

So this is a 99.999% or 99.9999% chance the Tribulation will start on Sept. 14, 2015 and conclude Aug. 7, 2022 when Jesus steps down on the mount of olives.

Now if I am wrong it is not because of the math, but because of some other reason. I am the first to admit I am wrong if I have overlooked something, but as far as the math is concerned, clearly Jesus will return on Aug. 7, 2022 which also commemorates the destruction of the 1st and 2nd Temples.

"And his [Jesus] feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which [is] before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, [and there shall be] a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south" (Zech. 14.4).

"Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven" (Acts 1.11).

"Prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints, To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard [speeches] which ungodly sinners have spoken against him" (Jude 14,15).

"Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they [also] which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen" (Rev. 1.7).

What are you going to change the name of your website to since all atheist sites will be taken down with a rod of iron when Jesus returns?

"And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God" (Rev. 19.15).