• Is Prince Charles the Antichrist?

Calculators: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gematria
    Hebrew letters: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrew_letters

Prince Charles of Wales has to be the Antichrist and Prince William the False Prophet because the probability of a name equalling 666 in both Hebrew and English is less than 1 in 10^50, actually impossible.

PRINCE CHARLES OF WALES (in English)
    227 237 66 136 = 666

NASICH CHARLES ME WALES (in Hebrew)
    140 380 40 106 = 666

I took a look at the web page you provided and the chart where they transliterate "Prince Charles of Wales" shows that they are transliterating "Prince Charles of Wales" accurately.

AHRC Webmaster

Aa = 1; Bb = 2; Cc = 3; Dd = 4; Ee = 5; Ff = 6; Gg = 7; Hh = 8; Ii = 9; Jj = 10, Kk = 20, Ll = 30; Mm = 40; Nn = 50; Oo = 60; Pp = 70; Qq = 80; Rr = 90; Ss = 100; Tt = 200; Uu = 300; Vv = 400; Ww = 500; Xx = 600; Yy = 700: Zz = 800

You don't count W-Z.

N E R O N K A E S A R = 666
    נ ר ו נ ק ס ר
    50 +200 +6 +50 +100 +60 +200
    With the addition by the catholic Church of a final "n" in the name of Neron,
    Cæsar Nero or Kæsar Nero became Neron Cæsar in Roman
    and thereafter nrwn qsr in Aramian.

GREEK & HEBREW ALPHA / NUMERIC VALUES

Aleph א
    Bet ב
    Gimel ג
    Daled ד
    He ה
    Vav ו
    Zayin ז
    Chet ח
    Tet ט
    Yud י
    Kaph כ
    Lamed ל
    Mem מ
    Nun נ
    Samech ס
    Ayin ע
    Pe פ
    Tsadhe צ

P(70) R(90) I(9) N(50) C(3) E(5) C(3) H(8) A(1) R(90) L(30) E(5) S(100) O(60) F(6) W(0) A(1) L(30) E(5) S(100)
    A Alpha Aleph 1
    B Beta Beth 2
    C Gamma Gimmel 3
    D Delta Daleth 4
    E Epsilon He 5
    F Zeta Vau 6
    G Eta Zahyin 7
    H Theta Heth 8
    I Iota Teth 9
    J Yod 10
    K Kappa Kaph 20
    L Lambda Lammed 30
    M Mu Mem 40
    N Nu Nun 50
    O Omicron Sahmekh 60
    P Pi Ahyn 70
    Q Pch 80
    R Rho Tsadech 90
    S Sigma Koph 100
    T Tau Resh 200
    U Upsilon Sheen 300
    V Phi Tau 400
    W
    X Chi
    Y Psi

However amazingly it is there have been 7 Roman Emperors named Charles, there is a problem, because those who think Prince Charles is the Antichrist, overlook the details of these verses. John was writing from the perspective of his time, so the truth is, the 5 Caesars died brutal deaths, one was alive (Domitian), and the seventh was yet to come. The Antichrist is the seventh who miraculously recovers to become the 8th and is one of the five, Nero resurrected for Neron Kaisar comes to 666 in Aramaic.

"And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, [and] the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition. " (Rev. 17.10-11).

Nonetheless, I still think Prince Charles is the Antichrist for who else's name comes to 666 in both English and Hebrew? If you find someone, let us know, and post a reply to this article.

Read many other reasons why Pince Charles is the Antichrist,

http://www.sabbathcovenant.com/timel...hapter%205.htm

But his name does not come to 666 in Greek,

GREEK GEMATRIA

Letter Value Name Transliteration
    Α α 1 Αλφα a
    Β β 2 Βητα b
    Γ γ 3 Γαμμα g
    Δ δ 4 Δελτα d
    Ε ε 5 Εψιλον e
    (ς' 6 Διγαμμα st)
    Ζ ζ 7 Ζητα z
    Η η 8 Ητα e
    Θ θ 9 Θητα th
    Ι ι 10 Ιωτα i
    Κ κ 20 Καππα k
    Λ λ 30 Λαμδα l
    Μ μ 40 Μυ m
    Ν ν 50 Νυ n
    Ξ ξ 60 Ξι x
    Ο ο 70 Ο μικρον o
    Π π 80 Πι p
    Ρ ρ 100 Ρω r
    Σ σ ς 200 Σιγμα s
    Τ τ 300 Ταυ t
    Υ υ 400 Υψιλον y / u
    Φ φ 500 Φι ph
    Χ χ 600 Χι ch
    Ψ ψ 700 Ψι ps
    Ω ω 800 Ω μεγα o
    ttp://translate.google.com (Google Translate)
    http://masoncode.com/Greek%20Gematria.htm (Greek Gematra)
    http://www.systranet.com/ (Systran Translate)
    http://www.lexilogos.com/english/greek_translation.htm# (Lexilogos Trranslate)
    http://www.translation-guide.com/fre...glish&to=Greek (Translate English to Greek)
    Comments 16 Comments
      Churchwork -
      Rome with its 7 hills is not just the center of religious Rome, but it is also is the parliamentary headquarters for the European Union (political Rome).

The name Charles comes to 66. Prince Charles of Wales comes to 666 in English, Greek and Hebrew. This is true of no other person on the planet that I am aware of.
      Finestwheat -
      “Many prophecy students view the image of the antimessiah as a great charismatic figure who sweeps the world off its feet with power, offering himself first as a hero, then turning to evil. These are the vain imaginations of men. The Scripture presents the antimessiah as the person with no power who usurps and influences others. Those with power give it to him. To quote Prince Charles directly, he says, I have no power of my own, but I have influence. And you will have to see what I do with it.”

The prophet Daniel offers this intriguing element about the antimessiah.

And he [antimessiah] will show no regard for the gods of his fathers or for the desire of women, nor will he show regard for any other god; for he will magnify himself above them all. DAN 11:37
      Churchwork -
      Monte Judah claims to have been the person who discovered Prince Charles of Wales equals 666 in English and Hebrew, but I found out Monte is not a Christian...

Monte Writes: I personally believe that the greater number of Churchmen have been mislead by something put into the New Testament – the book of Hebrews.

Read Revelation 22.18,19
      Churchwork -
      Monte Judah's Lion and Lamb Ministries, begun in 1995, seems to have grown quickly primarily based on the enthusiasm surrounding Judah's dogmatic prophetic claims. These same claims evidently also quickly became controversial. Consider this challenge by Monte Judah in the February, 1996 Yavoh newsletter (emphasis has been added by bold and red letters to call attention to the most significant aspects of this material):
      After the Lord instructed me to do so, I declared that the Middle East Peace Accord of 1993 started the 70th week of Israel. Therefore, I am warning others to look for specific events to occur in 1996 and 1997 consistent with the timeline and the center event of the 7-year period, the Abomination of Desolation. To that end, I am preparing and warning others that the Great Tribulation spoken of by Daniel and Yeshua will begin Feb/Mar of 1997. These dates were set by God when He started the 70th week.
      Since Monte to my knowledge has never repented of this heresy, he remains a false prophet. He should cancel all his ministry work because he can no longer be trusted in anything he says. He claimed God told him something that God did not tell him, but came from Monte himself or the Devil, either way, Monte is a false Christian.

Monte said, If what I say does not happen, then brand me as a false prophet, listen to me no more, and heap the ridicule on to prevent others from making the same mistake. But I would remind you in accordance with the Scripture not to despise a prophetic utterance until it has been proven false.

By his own lips we can conclude Monte is not a Christian. He is a scam artist, pointing to self.

http://www.isitso.org/guide/judah.html

The problem in all of this is not just that Judah made a mistake in his "Bible interpretations," but that he claimed that his understanding wasn't just from his own studies, but from God directly "instructing" him. He labelled himself with the term "prophet."

October 1999 Yavoh newsletter
      ... With the September 13, 1999 initiation of the final status talks on Jerusalem, we appear to have entered the final year of the 70th week of Israel. There is only one more winter time frame for the Great Tribulation to begin in - the winter of 1999 and 2000. ... With these powerful evidences of God’s timing in our days....

http://www.seekgod.ca/montejudah.htm
      Churchwork -
      As some may know I believe the Tribulation will be from Sept. 14, 2015 to Aug. 7, 2022, and these are my reasons,
      http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/total_lunar_tetrad.htm

But now Monte Judah, always changing his failed prophecies, near the end of his broadcast called Order of Battle - Middle East 2010 said that the Tribulation [7 years] has started, for he said,

"We are three and a half years away from the Geat Tribulation [lasts 3.5 years], and we are 7 years away from the Messiah's return to his kingdom. THIS IS THE SIGN [military posturing of Israel, US and Arab states] of the FINAL SEVEN YEARS". (Emphasis by Monte Judah)

Monte Judah is not a Christian. He never ceases with his failing prophecies. He never repents. He keeps doing the same thing over and over. He is so cavalier about his prophecies he says are directly from his god, I know he is not my brother in Christ.
      AlwaysLoved -
      Monte makes lots of mistakes reading Hebrews I discovered because he only reads the North American Standard version.
      theunholygodhead -
      Churchwork,

Actually it is the "False Prophet" or "Beast out of the earth" whose name will equal 666 according to the Hebrew alphabet found in Pslams 119 at the beginning of every 8 verses. Notice that the call for wisdom in calculating the number of the Beast comes after the description of the "False Prophet".

The Doctrine of The Unholy Godhead states:

To understand the Biblical profile of the members of The Unholy Godhead

There are 4 irrifutable Biblical facts about The Unholy Godhead:

1.) The Antichrist will come from a reunified Roman Empire.
      (Daniel 2:39-43, 7:7, 17, 23-24)

2.) For Satan to be "like" God, he MUST imitate the Father, Son, and Spirit Godhead. (Isaiah 14:14, 1 John 5:7)

3.) Both Beast's MUST have the symbol "likeness" of a body of a leopard, as the feet of a bear, and as the mouth of a lion. (Revelation 13:2, 11)

4.) The False Prophet's name will equal 666. (Revelation 13:18)

According to the Bible, the relationship between the "False Prophet" and the "Antichrist" is that of a "father" and "son" that come from within the boundaries of the old "Roman Empire" and both Beast's MUST have the symbol "likeness" of a "body of a leopard, feet of a bear, mouth of a lion." - with the False Prophet's name equaling 666.

I thought the same thing you did when I read the Monte Judah article in 2007. Since then, I have dedicated my studies to this subject to find out the truth. However close Monte Judah was, he was actually not correct. Close but no cigar.

I have tryed to arrange the Bible study in a logical, organized and easy to understand way.

<removed advertising>
      Churchwork -
      Satan would imitate the Father. The first beast, the Antichrist (resurrected Nero), imitates Jesus. And the 2nd beast, the False Prophet, imitates the Holy Spirit.

Rev. 13.18 is referring to not the 2nd beast but the 1st beast. An idol is made of the one who tries to replicate Jesus. It is the Antichrist whose name comes to 666. Neron Kaisar in Aramaic equals 666. Not the False Prophet.

Can't find any Scripture that says there is a father and son relationship of the Antichrist and False Prophet.

The Godhead is only ever given to the name of Father, Son and Spirit. So to call the Godhead, capital G, unholy is Satanic. There is no Godhead but one.

The unholy trinity would be Satan, Antichrist and False Prophet.

The beast that comes out of the sea is the Antichrist. There is a dual meaning for this beast since this beast is also the head of all the heads and all the horns, that is to say the European Union. The beast that comes out of the earth is the False Prophet.

My best guess so far is Prince William will be crowned King William V in 2015 (that's what I hear). He is not the Antichrist but the 7th, the forerunner, who receives a deadly wound. Then during the middle of the Tribulation the Antichrist is revived out of the pit by Satan, will possess the body of King William also known as I AM VI VI VI. He breaks the 7 year peace treaty and the False Prophet erects an idol of the Antichrist in the 3rd Temple that is newly constructed.

You'll have to explain that Psalm 119 reference to me. Of the 5 fallen Caesars, only Neron Kaisar comes to 666. Not sure what Ps. 119 has to do with that.
      mulberryjenny -
      According to your first sentence and I quote:

"Prince Charles of Wales has to be the Antichrist and Prince William the False Prophet because the probability of a name equalling 666 in both Hebrew and English is less than 1 in 10^50, actually impossible."

Yet you say you:

"Can't find any Scripture that says there is a father and son relationship of the Antichrist and False Prophet." Please explain.

You will find that it is actually quite simple: For Satan to be "like" God, he MUST imitate the Father, Son, and Spirit Godhead. (Isaiah 14:14)

The word "like" (damah - H1819) means:
      "To compare, to resemble, to liken, to be like, to use similitudes."

Jehovah is Father, Son, Spirit. (1 John 5:7)

The False Prophet will be the father of the Antichrist. In (Hebrews 1:6) Jehovah tells all of His angels to worship His Son Jesus; likewise the False Prophet will demand everyone to worship his son, the Antichrist. (Revelation 13:12, 15)

father - The False Prophet - (The Beast out of the Earth)

son - The Antichrist - (The Beast out of the Sea)

spirit - The Dragon - (Satan)

Satan is a spirit and would therefore imitate the Spirit. A human cannot imitate a spirit. A human can only imitate the father or the son in regards to this subject.

From Revelation 13:11 to 13:18 there is an obvious transition from the 1st beast to the 2nd beast by the primary word "another" (allos - G243). Therefore it is the False Prophet's name who equals 666. In time, Prince William (the Antichrist), his name may equal 666 when he becomes king and takes on a different title. However, that is to be remained unseen for now.

I NEVER once called the Godhead (YHWH) "Unholy". It is only a different name for the unholy trinity or the unholy godhead. It is not to be any disrespect for the ONE and ONLY TRUE God (Jehovah - The Eternal Father, Son, and Holy Spirit), and is definitely not satanic.

From what you say in the following paragraph, you attribute all the Biblical characteristics of the Antichrist to William but then deny that he is the Antichrist. Please explain.

"My best guess so far is Prince William will be crowned King William V in 2015 (that's what I hear). He is not the Antichrist but the 7th, the forerunner, who receives a deadly wound. Then during the middle of the Tribulation the Antichrist revived out of the pit by Satan, will possess the body of King William also known as I AM VI VI VI. He breaks the 7 year peace treaty

Psalms 119 has nothing to do with Neron Kaisar. I don't even know who Neron Kaisar is. Unless you are teaching that Caesar Nero is the Antichrist and will be reincarnated into William. Please explain your position.

What I am saying about the Psalms 119 reference is only to refer everything back to the Bible. There are different variations of the Hebrew alphabet (please see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrew_alphabet). I am saying the only acceptable variation of the Hebrew alphabet for this calculation is found in Psalms 119 at the beginning of every 8 verses.

The Unholy Godhead

Please explain what I have said or done that would necessitate you banning my ip address. I am not advertising. I do not sell anything. Unless that is the revealed message after my first post.

Thank you and Jesus bless.

<no links unless in context>
      Churchwork -
      You're making a terrible mistake thinking the False Prophet is Satan. False Prophet comes out of the earth. Satan falls from 3rd heaven with the fallen angels to 2nd heaven. The False Prophet is Judas resurrected. The early church fathers virtually unanimously believed the future Antichrist was Nero. Only his name comes to 666 as Neron Kaisar in Aramaic, the language of Christ, who was one of the five fallen in Rev. 17.10.

Prince Charles just starts the ball rolling. He has no marketability. And Prince William is not the Antichrist but the seventh--the forerunner. Antichrist is the 8th. The 7th receives a deadly wound, goes into a coma, and the resurrected Nero possesses his body half way through the Tribulation. I believe this possessed body of King William V becomes the Antichrist. I know that is hard to believe that a previous human being can possess another human being, but Nero has not be resurrected in the normal sense with newly resurrected body. He is living more like a disembodied demonic spirit that seeks to inhabit a body. All Satan can do is get Nero to possess William's body. He cannot give him a resurrected body. The False Prophet I suggest would be Barack Hussein Obama because his second term is up in 2016 right in the Tribulation period of Sept. 14, 2015 to Aug. 7, 2022. He makes an idol of the Antichrist so the Antichrist's number is 666 which is Nero resurrected. Antichrist is Satan's prized possession trying replicate Jesus.

In Revelation 13.1 beast is mentioned as coming up out of the sea (Antichrist) whose number is that of a man. In 13.11 it is recorded that a beast (the false prophet) comes up out of the earth. In 9.1 the Bible says that “a star” (the dragon) is fallen from heaven. When these three come upon the earth, there is “woe for the earth and the sea” as is stated here in verse 12.

Think of the False Prophet as the Antichrist's military general.

Just like you can't see the Father, you can't see Satan. Satan himself can't incarnate himself into a man. Fallen angels can't possess souls, but only place suggestions in our minds to deceive us. Demons actually possess souls. This is a major difference between fallen angels and demons.

The Godhead agreed the incarnation would be from the 2nd Person into Jesus. Jesus is the 2nd Person of the Trinity. The evil spirit Satan indwells in the spirit of an unregenerated person but can't possess a human soul. I know that is hard to understand but that is the best way I know how to explain it. There is different limits in their ability to work upon our spirit, soul and body. I believe the demonic spirits possessed men's bodies through whom they had sex with women which created the nephilim giants. It was not the fallen angels that did this because they can't possess bodies.

This beast out of the earth is the false prophet. He is a person since (1) three times the Bible calls him the false prophet (16.13, 19.20, 20.10), (2) the Lord has clearly stated that there will be false prophets (Matt. 24.24), and (3) there are three evil spirits: Satan, the beast (Antichrist), and another beast (the false prophet). Each has his mission to fulfill. Thus this beast cannot be a system but a person. At the time of evil, we have the counterfeit of the triune God.
      mulberryjenny -
      I NEVER once said that Satan is the False Prophet. Here is the unholy godhead:

The False Prophet - (Prince Charles of Wales) - father

The Antichrist - (Prince William) - son

The Dragon - (Satan) - spirit

Please explain the qualifications of President Obama as the False Prophet according to the Bible.

Because 1 of the 4 irrefutable facts of the Doctrine of the unholy godhead is that BOTH beasts MUST have the symbol or "likeness" of a body of a leopard, the feet of a bear and the mouth of a lion.

In (Revelation 13:11) - the word "another" (allos - G243) means:
      "allos expresses a numercial difference and denotes
      "another of the same sort."

Jesus used this same word when He promised to send
      "another" Comforter - (allos) - "another like Himself." (John 14:16)

In (Revelation 13:2) - the word "like" (homoios - G3664) means:
      "similar (in appearance or character)." "The same as."

This means both Beast's:

will have the same "likeness" - (homoios - similar appearance)

"another of the same sort" - (allos)
      Body of a leopard, feet of a bear, mouth of a lion.

Please explain how President Obama has this Biblical characteristic.
      Churchwork -
      Your use of godhead is inaccurate, because Godhead is one being. But the unholy trinity is not one being admittedly, for Satan is one being, Antichrist is one being and the False Prophet is one being. Therefore, your nomenclature is inaccurate to describe the unholy trinity as Godhead.

It's true the False Prophet is out of the earth, but this is not the facsimile of the Father. Rather, Satan tries to simulate God the Father. Never is Satan out of the earth, for he was fallen from 3rd Heaven to 2nd Heaven. He did not go into the earth. The earth is always associated with Israel.

"The dragon saw that he had been thrown to earth" (Rev. 12.13). Billions of years ago Satan was cast out of 3rd Heaven to 2nd Heaven. In the Tribulation period he is cast down from 2nd Heaven to earth.

God the Father is spirit and Satan tries in his deception to copy God the Father. Before the foundations of the world, the Son is spirit and so is the Holy Spirit too though they were not specifically named Son and Spirit but 2nd Person and 3rd Person, so what is attempting to be copied is not that the Father is spirit, but Satan tries to be the Father. For the purposes of creation the 2nd Person became the Son.

There are two beasts mentioned in Rev. 13, but in no way should you think the 2nd beast is the focus, for it is the latter from the earth that erects an idol of the first beast Antichrist. Antichrist is the main figure of focus. Hence, the number 666 pertains to Antichrist Nero, and his name comes to 666 in Aramaic as Neron Kaisar. The church fathers almost all recognized this fact, so you seek to change the times and the ways and not gain wisdom.

The "another comforter" Jesus sends is the Holy Spirit. He does not send the Father; hence, Antichrist sends his alleged comforter the False Prophet, not Satan, as a facsimile. You have things backwards.

There are many numbers in Barack's life that come to 666 so he is a good candidate for the False Prophet while the Antichrist is not Prince William, since the Antichrist only uses the body of the seventh. Hence, the Antichrist is the person inside William after William receives a deadly wound.
      mulberryjenny -
      As one Christian brother to another I challange you in sincere brotherly love to read, study and pray about the following before you respond.

I agree that the Godhead is one being yet three persons. As you may or may not know, <removed advertising> is not available. Therefore I needed to come up with something
      that was similar yet distinct. Since Godhead was in the Bible, I decided to use that.
      Please do not get overly enamored by the capital G in the unholy godhead. It is not a
      reference to the oneness of Satan, but only to show the attempt of Satan to try and mimic
      the Trinity. I agree that at the time of evil, we have the counterfeit of the triune God.

I do understand that the False Prophet is not a facsimile of the Father. Yet the only way
      that Satan can imitate God is to have a earthly father and son for the False Prophet and
      Antichrist.

The Church has been telling us for a long time that Satan tries to imitate the Father, the
      Antichrist imitates the Son and the False Prophet imitates the Holy Spirit. I have
      believed this for a long time and it looks correct on the surface. Yet when you dig a
      little deeper the Bible shows more evidence for the way I described the unholy trinity.
      When you ask for anyone to give you any Scripture to support that Satan imitates the
      Father, no one can find any. The only Scriptural evidence is Isaiah 14:14 and that only
      shows that Satan wants "to be like God". God is Father, Son, Spirit. To support my claim,
      I ask you or anyone to find where Satan fights against the Father. It is always Jesus who
      Satan fights against.

Just like Jesus was God walking around in a body, so the Antichrist (William) will be Satan
      walking around in a body. To support this, I offer Luke 22:3 and John 13:27. Notice that
      Satan entered into Judas. The greek word "entered" is (eiserchomai - G1525). According to
      (The New Strong's Expanded Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with the best of Vine's) ~
      Eiserchomai, as a verb, means literally "to go in, to enter".

I never said that Satan was out of the earth. But to show the Biblical support for this I
      would offer Job 1:7, 2:2, 1 Peter 5:8. Notice that Satan is walking to and fro "in" the
      earth and walking "in" it.

If the earth is ALWAYS associated with Israel, then your (Rev 12:13) reference would
      indicate that Satan was thrown down to Israel. Also, if the False Prophet is out of the
      earth then according to your theory, the False Prophet would come out of Israel. Your
      candidate of President Obama being the False Prophet would therefore shoot that theory
      down. Unless you stay with Judas Iscariot being the False Prophet that escapes from hell
      and enters into Obama.

You also never showed how Obama has a connection with the body of a leapord, the feet of a bear, and the mouth of a lion.

I see that you don't believe in a literal interpretation of the creation in Genesis being a
      7-24 hour days. To each his own. It's all good. However, from my understanding and the
      way the Church teaches is that the 1st heaven is everything inside our atmosphere, the 2nd
      heaven is everything outside our atmosphere, and the 3rd heaven is where God and His angels are. To say that Satan was cast out of the 3rd heaven to the 2nd would defy Job 1:7, 2:2, 1 Peter 5:8. Unless you argue that Satan only has access to earth just like he still does in the 3rd heaven - (Rev 12:10) - Notice that Satan currently still has access to the
      Throne of God because he accuses us "before our God day and night". In Rev 12:8-13, Satan no longer has access to the 3rd heaven, which is the time of the tribulation.

I can't 100 percent say that God was named 1st person, 2nd person, and 3rd person. First
      of all, the Bible does not mention that, second, I wasn't alive then. If you know this to
      be Biblical fact then please share your Scriptural evidence.

The Antichrist is the main focas of Rev 13:1-10. The False Prophet is the main focus of
      Rev 13:11-18. We both agree that Satan attempts to substitute God, but disagree how. The key to finding out whose name equals 666 is actually found in Rev 14:1 by the principle we both agree on (substitution).

And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and
      four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

If we substitute it, it would be: And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb (the antichrist) stood on
      the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand (all those who received his mark), having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

Other versions also state: having his name, and the name of his Father, written on their
      foreheads.

This would indicate that both the False Prophet's (Prince Charles of Wales) and the
      Antichrist's (Prince William - once he becomes king and takes on a different title) name
      will equal 666, but that remains unseen for now. But the one calculation that we can make
      right now is "his father's name". Which we both know that Prince Charles of Wales = 666.
      I do agree that Ceaser Nero does equal 666 and that he definately was an antichrist, but he
      is in no way the end time Antichrist. The main problem I see is your lack of Scriptural
      evidence to show any Biblical example that any condemned human (soul/spirit) can escape the confinds of Hades. By teaching this theory, you do understand that in essence, you are
      saying that God is not all-powerful. Also, it directly conflicts with Hebrews 9:27 And as
      it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment. If these (souls/spirits) can escape, then whose to say that other human (souls/spirits) can also escape the power of God. Also in Ecclesiastes 9:5, The Holy Spirit said through king Solomon - For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.

I do not have it backwards, the Church has and I am just correcting it. It is not much of
      a change. They have been well meaning and very close. I am just clarifying it according
      to Scripture.

The person inside William after he receives his deadly wound will be Satan himself. If
      it's not, then you need to find Scripture to support your theory that human (souls/spirits)
      can escape hell an then that human (soul/spirits) can possess another human.
      Please clarify your teaching of the difference between demons and fallen angels and show
      your Scriptural evidence.

Also, Jesus is very clear that nobody knows the time of His return. Jesus said He didn't
      even know when his return was, when he was on earth. (Matthew 24:36)

But if you want to know what the prophecy of the False Prophet (Prince Charles of Wales) is
      and how he is the False Prophet, I will tell you. On December 10, 2008 (which is my
      birthday) Prince Charles gave his first public prophecy; that in 100 months, if we do not
      change our behavior in the area of climate change, we would experience catastrophic events that would forever change the way in which we live. So that would be April 10th of 2017, and is currently doing a monthly countdown to what we believe Satan could believe to be the Rapture. April 10, 2017 is the start of Passover and the Feast of Unleavened Bread.

Could this all be coincidence? I think not.
      Churchwork -
      Satan doesn't try to imitate an earthly father since there is no earthly father for Jesus. Rather Satan tries to imitate God the Father. Satan is trying to copy not some earthly but the supernatural Trinity. Since Jesus was not born of an earthly father, Satan doesn't try to imitate an earthly father. Satan's Antichrist tries to imitate Jesus and the Holy Spirit is copied by the False Prophet. You keep missing this point.

It is not only the Father that fights against Satan, but all 3 Persons of the Godhead fight against Satan. When Satan enters someone, he is influencing them. It doesn't mean that person becomes Satan.

The Antichrist (1st beast) counterfeits Jesus. Satan (dragon) doesn't counterfeit Jesus. Satan counterfeits the Father, not an earthly father; Jesus didn't have an earthly father. He was born of a virgin. Antichrist, his being “was, and is not, and is about to come” is a clever counterfeiting of Jesus “who is and who was and who is to come” (cf. Rev. 1.4,8; 4.8). Likewise, the False Prophet is counterfeited by the spirit of Judas and the facsimile of the Father is Satan. Nobody gets to see the Father and Satan. They are spirit. You don't even get to see the Holy Spirit, but Satan tries to copy the Holy Spirit with a person - Barack Hussein Obama.

Satan is not from the earth. Rather, he is in 2nd heaven, for he is fallen from 3rd heaven. From 2nd heaven he is able to go to and fro to influence events on earth. In Rev. 12 he will be cast out of 2nd heaven to earth during the start of the Great Tribulation (Rev. 9.1).

Rev. 12.13 Satan was cast down to earth, even representing Israel (tribes of Israel), who is the woman that gives birth to the man child overcomer believers since the true Jew is now a Christian. The woman is the eternal will of God which was Israel but when Israel forsook her blessing, this blessing was given beforehand to the Church, out of which are a few overcomers, so when Satan can't chase down the remnant of Israel, he goes after the Church on earth that are alive and left who were not included with the man-child overcomers first raptured before the Tribulation. Satan thrown down to earth will erect his Antichrist in the Temple of Israel in Jerusalem and the False Prophet will set up an idol in the Temple of the Antichrist.

I have heard reports Obama is a descendent of Israel. Judas doesn't escape from Hell. Nobody is in Hell yet. When a person goes to Hell, they can never escape. They lock themselves in Hell from the inside for forever. Judas will be revived in spirit only, but doesn't enter Obama, because Obama doesn't receive a deadly wound. Antichrist enters the body of William because William receives a deadly wound. Obama is just in spirit the False Prophet in likeness of Judas. Whereas Nero resurrected is actually living in the body of William when William recovers from a coma. This is Satan's greatest creation: reviving Nero the most evil man in history against the Church (though not without God giving him the key to the pit for a short while).

In Rev. 13.2 is the beast out of the sea that has these various animal characteristics, possessing the power of all these previous nations. The first beast in Rev. 13 symbolizes not just a kingdom but also a person. God will make use of the beast to judge the world (Jer. 5.6, Hosea 13.7, Hab. 1.8). The leopard has spots, thus signifying having sins (Jer. 13.23). Both the bear and the lion tore people apart (see 2 Kings 2.24 on how the bears tore up the 42 lads, read Daniel 6.22 on how God sealed the mouths of the lions against Daniel, and read 2 Tim. 4.17 on how God delivered Paul out of the lion’s mouth).

I believe in the literal interpretation of creation of seven 24 hour days but you do not, since you think these Hebrew words of the six days of "restoration" are "creation"; not realizing that creation took place in Gen. 1.1, not during the days of restoration. These are literally seven 24 hour days that sum up the period of restoration after God made desolate and waste in Gen. 1.2 due to the sin of the inhabitants of earth's earliest ages.

You have the 3 heavens mixed up. 1st heaven is our universe. 2nd heaven the place Satan was cast down to from 3rd heaven. And 3rd heaven is where the throne is and angels. When Jesus meets the saints in the air he meets them in the good side of 2nd heaven rather than in the sky which is part of 1st heaven. Your problem is you confuse phraseology of influencing upon earth with actually walking on earth. Just like nobody has ever seen the Father, nobody has ever seen Satan. They are spirit. That remains forever.

When Satan accuses God the Father, he accuses from 2nd heaven. He doesn't have access to 3rd heaven or the throne in 3rd heaven. He can only accuse such. Remember, he was cast out of 3rd heaven with his fallen angels to 2nd heaven. In the Great Tribulation he is cast down from 2nd heaven to earth. This is why he is able to then release the Antichrist from the pit. These words are partially figurative though, because you won't actually see Satan himself walking on earth with your own two eyes. So keep that in mind. God speaks to us in these ways because this is the best language to use to explain what is going on. You can't understand otherwise. 3rd heaven is not reserved for the Tribulation period. 3rd heaven is a permanent place, the most high place. See God at His throne in Revelation 4 which is the picture of the universe from heaven. The Tribulation doesn't start till Revelation 8.7ff.

Your problem in rejecting the Trinity is misunderstanding what is meant by "Three Persons". These are not "persons" in the usual sense of the meaning like human beings. Rather, we are giving God's 3 forms (Phil. 2) distinct though no separate and that God is personable. We see distinctly the Father as one Person, Son as one Person and the Spirit as one Person. Why does this offend you? Because you are not a Christian. Accepting the Trinity is evidence of faith in the One True God. Fighting this is evidence that you worship another. Understand the meaning behind the word rather than requiring legalistically this exact word be used.

The early church fathers agreed Neron Kaisar in Aramaic is the only one of the five fallen Caesars in Revelation 17 whose name equals 666 so Nero resurrected will definitely be the Antichrist when he is resurrected from the abyss by Satan to possess Prince William's body. John was pointing to us a person whom people would be familiar with in his day. Prince Charles comes to 666 in Hebrew and English apparently which is a very rare possibility, so obviously Charles is pointing to someone or something of significance, that being his own son. But Charles doesn't have the power Barack Hussein Obama possesses and shall increasingly possess after his election in 2012 and then 2016 when Satan places him in an ever increasing influence on world affairs to aid and support King William who will be possessed by Nero Antichrist by 2019 at the middle of the Tribulation.

The people spoken of in Rev. 14.1ff. are associated with the Lamb (standing with the Lamb, having the name of the Lamb, following the Lamb, and being the first fruits unto the Lamb, not the whole Church). In chapter 7 the Lord is seen as another angel; and this, as we have seen, is a returning to His Old Testament position, so those in Rev. 7.1-8 are the tribes of the Jews, a remnant of Israel, not the Church.

Revelation 9.1-3 says Jesus gives Satan the key to the pit so Satan can release anyone he likes from the pit. He releases Antichrist Nero as his prized possesion as well as many demons. They are disembodied spirits that seek to inhabit living souls. There is precedence for this such as the Jesus casting them from a human being into the swine.

Remember, in Revelation 9.1 we are told "to him was given the key of the bottomless pit." Why would God allow this? Because he is going to use Satan's wiles to judge the nations. Satan is the great Restrainer since he is holding back on unleashing his Antichrist at the most opportune time. The wrath of Satan can't be consummated unless the Antichrist is released from the pit or abyss or deep to unleash upon the world the Great Tribulation and Satan's maximum point of destruction. Antichrist has died once in the first century so he cannot die again. When he possesses the body of William, he cannot die, at least not in the traditional sense. We are appointed once to die. Whereas the Two Witnesses Enoch and Elijah who have never died will die during the Tribulation then be raised 3.5 days after they go to rest like all martyrs during the Tribulation. Jesus will take the spirit and soul of Nero and give him a new body and then send him to Hell after the Tribulation. Antichrist and False Prophet are the first two who will be sent to Hell. Satan will go to Hell 1000 years after his two beasts to show still even then he will never repent and that even then man still has yet some hidden sin or selfishness before the New City starts.

The Holy Spirit told me you will be deceived in the Tribulation Sept. 14, 2015 to Aug. 7, 2022 because you will perceive Prince Charles as being Satan when Satan is not a person but spirit trying to copy the Father who is spirit and is never seen either. You have unfolded how you will be deceived (see below).

The Bible is clear there are two kinds of evil spirits. Fallen angels and demons. Fallen angels fell to 2nd heaven. Demons were the creatures of earliest earth, but became corrupted by the fallen angels, so the demons were cast into the deep. Sadly when God restored creation day 2 was not called a good day because when God split the firmament some of those demons unavoidably escaped. Hence, one entered the serpent in the garden to tempt Eve. This provides man true free will to follow the evil spirits or to follow God.

You have shown you how are deceived in thinking Prince Charles is Satan and False Prophet. Not only do you not have 3 beings trying to copy the Godhead (one Being), but you believe in false prophecies because you think Satan is Prince Charles. You produce a figure of 2017 which will fail you and you misuse the feasts, for the first 4 feasts pertain to Jesus' first coming. His second coming refer to His 2nd coming.

The Tribulation is Sept. 14, 2015 to Aug. 7, 2022. No significant event exists in 2017 except that which you can apply Revelation 8 to. 2017 falls within the first half of the Tribulation from Sept. 14, 2015 to Feb. 24, 2019. There is no rapture in 2017. The only 2,520 days that fit is Sept. 14, 2015 to Aug. 7, 2022. Wake up! So what you have conceded is that when the first rapture takes place in 2015 you will accuse the brethren day and night (Rev. 12.10) raptured at the first rapture as a "fake rapture" because it doesn't fit your 2017. Moreover, you are trying to rationalize 2008 which is not significant in any way whatsoever. The flesh is strong in you. The reason you try to rationalize 2008 is because of the misuse of the Tetrad. The Tetrad is 2014/15 is not the end or middle of the Tribulation, but it is the start of Tribulation, start of the constructions of the Temple no later than 2014, and first rapture which is Sept. 14, 2015.

As I have shown you how you will be deceived, now that you know, may you not be.
      mulberryjenny -
      Wow! To say I am not a Christian is non-Christianly.

I believe in the Trinity as follows: http://www.theopedia.com/Trinity

Salvation is by grace alone, through faith alone, in Christ alone. I believe in the virgin birth, the sinless life of Christ, His death on the cross to pay the penalty for our sins, He was buried, He was raised physically/bodily on the 3rd day, He ascended to Heaven literally/bodily/physically and will come again in the same way.

Just because we disagree on this issue of the end times and who the members of the unholy trinity are, is not any indication on my salvation.

Once again, I NEVER said that the False Prophet is Satan. Satan is the Dragon, the Serpent, the Devil. (Revelation 12:9) I do NOT believe that Satan is Prince Charles.

I do agree no one is in Hell. They are currently in the torment side of Sheol. (Luke 16:19-31)

Yes in Revelation 12, the woman is Israel, the man child is Jesus, the Dragon is Satan.

So let me get this right; The Holy Spirit told you that I will be deceived about the exact date of the Rapture which Jesus said that: NO ONE knows the exact hour or date. (Matthew 24:36)

Are you the Father? LOL

If Scripture is clear about the differences between fallen angels and demons, please provide Scripture verses.

The only thing I said about 2008 is about what Prince Charles said on December 10, 2008. I NEVER said anything about a Tetrad.

I NEVER said that 2017 is the Rapture. Only that I believe that Passover 2017 is Satan's best guess of the Rapture.

The next time I will contact you is September 15, 2015. Maybe then you will be more receptive to the truth of this matter.

May Jesus bless you and your ministry.
      Churchwork -
      Of course you are not a Christian since you don't accept the Trinity: you said, "I can't 100 percent say that God was named 1st person, 2nd person, and 3rd person. First of all, the Bible does not mention that, second, I wasn't alive then. If you know this to be Biblical fact then please share your Scriptural evidence." What did God call His 3 forms before the foundations of the world? Why must they have any name at all? God is spirit. Rather, God gives us words in the English language to indicate His 3 forms as the Triune Godhead, that being, He is 3 Persons. Read Phil. 2,
      "Have this mind in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: who, existing in the form of God, counted not the being on an equality with God a thing to be grasped, but emptied himself, taking the form of a servant, being made in the likeness of men; and being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, becoming obedient [even] unto death, yea, the death of the cross. Wherefore also God highly exalted him, and gave unto him the name which is above every name; that in the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of [things] in heaven and [things] on earth and [things] under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father" (Phil. 2.5-11).
      “As regards to the Godhead, the Son and the Father are co-equal; but His being the Lord is rewarded Him by God. The Lord Jesus Christ was made Lord only after He emptied Himself. His deity derives from who He is, for His being God is His inherent nature. His being Lord, though, issues out of what He has done. He was exalted and rewarded by God to be the Lord only after He forsook His glory and maintained the perfect role of obedience. As regards Himself, He is God; as regards reward, He is Lord. His Lordship did not exist originally in the Godhead.

http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/thewayofthelord.htm

Since you are not 100% for God (you said, "I can't 100 percent say...") who He truly is, then you are against Him and worship another. You are typically was is called a non-Trinitarian which has always been a heresy in the Church. You don't have to be uncreated with God to know who God is (you said, "I wasn't alive then"). The Holy Spirit would have revealed to you the Triune God if you had the Holy Spirit in your spirit.

Also, you said you agreed with Question 2 & 3 with regard to the Trinity, yet here you do not. That's inconsistent and a doubled tongue. The Bible says be "not doubletongued" (1 Tim. 3.8).

Make no mistake, Trinitarians are saved; non-Trinitarians are not saved. Since you are the latter, you are going to Hell. Likewise, because you depict falsely how the Satan will try to copy the Triune God, you will be deceived by Satan, his Antichrist (who is not Satan) and the False Prophet (2nd beast). You said, "Just like Jesus was God walking around in a body, so the Antichrist (William) will be Satan
      walking around in a body." Satan can't walk in a body. Satan is the dragon. He is not the 1st beast which is the Antichrist Nero. Antichrist is Satan's prized possession. Satan is not THE Antichrist. You're confusing members. William is not Antichrist, but William receives a deadly wound as the forerunner, the 7th, then the Antichrist who is the 8th possesses his body.

You seem to think the Church has been deceived for centuries about this, but the fact is, you are looking for some pet teaching to counter the Church's clear reading of Scripture, because you were never born-again, thus you go another way.

The False Prophet is possibly Obama. I point him out because there were many 666's associated to his election such as the lottery number was 666 and the area code was 666. Very strange indeed! 2016 his 2nd term is up so that falls right into the beginning parts of the Tribulation. Satan is spirit who can never been seen, just as the Father can never be seen, so naturally Satan copies the Father not an earthly being who is seen. Jesus had no physical father who procreated Him. Remember, Jesus was born of a virgin.

The man-child includes Jesus as all overcomers. We know this through many proofs (I will give you just a few here). Some others advocate the interpretation of Christ being the man child, but this is inapplicable for the following reasons:
      (1) The woman represents Jerusalem, while the Lord Jesus is born in Bethlehem.
      (2) This man child is not personal but corporate in character (12.10-11).
      (3) Should this man child be Christ, the dragon will then be Herod, yet 12.9 states explicitly that the dragon is Satan himself.
      (4) As soon as the man child is born, he is caught up to the throne, whereas the Lord Jesus is taken up to heaven only after He has lived over thirty years, died, and been raised from the dead.
      (5) Because all this is a vision, the word “travail” cannot be interpreted literally.

Matt. 24.36 refers to after the 1000 years. Read verse 35. Nobody knows the day or hour of that moment. 1000 years is a long time. But we can know the day "right at the door" (v.33) when the 7 year parousia begins though not the hour (v.42) of the first rapture and consequently His return after 7 years. Indeed, you will be deceived because there you are in the Tribulation, not realizing it, observing a couple million have vanished, and you will accuse them of being a "fake rapture" since you were not included, thus being like Satan accusing the Saints day and night (Rev. 12.10) The first rapture according to readiness (Rev. 3.10) is God's will, so your accusation is against God the Father.

I am not sure if Satan knows Sept. 14, 2015 is the first rapture, but you said, speaking for the Devil, "I believe that Passover 2017 is Satan's best guess of the Rapture." Of course, you speak for Satan since you are not born-again. You have the evil spirit in your spirit. You mentioned something Prince Charles said in 2008 which was your point of focus then added up the 7 years to 2017. He is only pointing to William as the 7th, the forerunner, who will be embodied by the 8th, the 8th being Antichrist that Satan releases from the pit in Revelation 9.1.

Your desire is noted that you hope Sept. 14, 2015 is not the first rapture, so you have conceded even if it is, you will deny it. Locked into your beliefs, you said "The next time I will contact you is September 15, 2015. Maybe then you will be more receptive to the truth of this matter."

How are you going to contact me, assuming I had overcometh and was first raptured Sept. 14, 2015? You can't contact me if I am "before the throne" (Rev. 7.9) in 3rd heaven.

What about the angels under Satan and the demons? How did their fall affect the earth and help to turn it into waste and void?

From the New Testament we can trace two orders of Satan’s subjects: (1) the angels, (2) the demons. Let us look at the angels first. “Depart from me, ye cursed, into the eternal fire which is prepared for the devil and his angels” (Matt. 25.41). “And his [the dragon’s] tail draweth the third part of the stars of heaven” (Rev. 12.4). The “stars” here refer to the angels (cf. Rev. 1.20). The passage continues later with these words: “And the great dragon was cast down, the old serpent, he that is called the Devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world; he was cast down to the earth, and his angels were cast down with him” (v.9). These angels must be those spirits whom God had set in the beginning to assist the archangel to rule the world. They are “the gods” in Psalm 82.1 (cf. John 10.35). Now at the fall of Lucifer, these probably conspired with him—at least they were in sympathy with him. And so they fell into sin with Satan and have now become the principalities, the powers, the world rulers of this darkness, and the spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenlies (Eph. 6.12). These angels are not disembodied demons. They have instead an ethereal body, for the Lord reveals to us the fact that in resurrection people will be as angels in heaven (able to go to heaven).

Satan has another order of subjects. These are the evil spirits or the demons. “When even was come, they brought unto him [Christ] many possessed with demons: and he cast out the spirits with a word, and healed all that were sick” (Matt. 8.16). Here the Holy Spirit uses these two words “demons” and “spirits” synonymously. Likewise in Luke 10.17,20: “And the seventy returned with joy, saying, Lord, even the demons are subject to us in thy name”; and the Lord answered as follows: “Nevertheless in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rejoice that your names are written in heaven.” Here the Lord Jesus considers “demons” and “spirits” to be the same. Again, Matthew 17.18 records how the Lord cast “the demon” out of a boy. Concerning the same incident, Mark refers to the demon as “the unclean spirit,” a “dumb and deaf spirit” (9.25).

These demons or spirits were a preadamic race who inhabited the former world. They either assisted Satan in rebellion or else they followed him afterwards. And thus they were destroyed by God by their being disembodied. These beings have consequently become disembodied spirits. We can still find some hints in the Bible. For instance, in Matthew 12 there is the situation of such a spirit after it had left a human body: it “passeth through waterless places, seeking rest, and findeth it not” (12.43). It became helpless and, wandering far outside the human body, it could find no rest. Finally, it was compelled to re-enter the original place—the human body. If these beings are not in fact disembodied spirits, why must they enter a human body? Furthermore, in Luke 8 we read how unwilling the demon called Legion was to leave the human body. When they (those of the Legion) were pressed, they preferred to enter the bodies of the swine. These demons are different from Satan and his fallen angels because the latter have no desire to enter human bodies since they still retain their own ethereal bodies. The demons, on the other hand, are different. Both their character and desire seem to prove that they are indeed disembodied spirits. If that be true, though, when were they disembodied? We know that the spirits of the dead today are either in Paradise or in Hades. Where, then, came these spirits? They must have come from the former world. When they were living, their dwelling place must have been the world which Satan formerly governed.

That there were inhabitants in the former world can be deduced from another passage in the Scriptures. We have already pointed out from Isaiah 45.18 that the world—that is to say, the former world—was not created a waste but was formed to be inhabited. This implies that there were inhabitants in the earth of old.