• Two Amazing Jewish Prophecies

Rabbi Judah Ben Samuel
    Re: http://issuu.com/ryaninzion/docs/isr...day_march_2008

800 years ago in Germany, Rabbi Judah Ben Samuel was a top Talmudic scholar. Before he died in the year 1217, he prophesied the Ottoman Turks would conquer Jerusalem and rule the Holy City for "eight Jubilee years" which is 400 years (50x8).

Afterwards, he said the Ottomans would be driven out of Jerusalem, which would remain in no-man's land for one jubilee year [1967]. In the tenth jubilee year [2017], Jerusalem would return to the Jewish people and then the Messianic end times would BEGIN!

This fits perfectly with the Tetrad on two Passovers and two Tabernacles which is completed Sept. 28, 2015 (Rev. 6.12). Except a great earthquake in 2014 or 2015. The Jewish 3rd Temple must be completed within the first year of the 7 year Tribulation so there is 2300 days left in the Tribulation. This absolutely pertains to the 3rd Temple being completed.

I believe the reason he came to 400 years is because the Jews were enslaved for 400 years.

The last known record of a Jubilee was 132/133 AD. Bar Kokhba letters were discovered by Yigael Yadin, in 1960, in a cave (now known as the Cave of Letters) near the southwestern end of the Dead Sea. In one letter, Bar Kokhba said that he had rented out his land to a Gentile for two years, so that he could reap the benefits of the land during a time when Jews were not allowed to plant and harvest crops. This is thought to be the 49th and 50th years of a Jubilee cycle. That would be 2016-2017. Because the land is toiled in these two years, the Tribulation will last 7 years starting in 2016 (possibly late 2015).

The 1517 Turkish take-over of Jerusalem begins the 400 years which comes to 1917 when British General Edmund Allenby defeated them exactly eight Jubilees later. Jerusalem remained in a no man's-land for 50 years during the time of the British Mandate (1917-1948) and the time of the Jordanian rule (1947-1967). During the Six Day War in 1967, Israel captured Jerusalem.

The 10th Jubilee 50 years after that is 2017.

Jewish Prophecy from the 1800's
    According to a Jewish prophecy in the 1800's with the 2nd rebuilding of a particular synagogue in Jerusalem will usher in the rebuilding of the 3rd Temple. That synagogue is completed March 15, 2010 which leaves 2010 to 2016 about 6 to 7 years to build the 3rd Temple. Personally I don't see how they will be able to get it done in time, but I'm watching. Then the three and a half year Great Tribulation begins in 2019.

Conclusion
    I believe the Jubilee means what it says and says what it means. When Jesus returns in Person all debts are wiped away. You don't want to be a lender when Jesus returns, because you won't get your money back. It's alright to be a debtor though.