• When You Blame God About Hell and Evil You Contradict Yourself

I like this argument. You can't have it both ways. You can't say God would be evil for allowing evil into the world and then blame God for responding to such evil by quarantining them in Hell.

God's full of compassion and mercy for He came into His creation to provide the solution the problem in what He did for us on the cross for forgiveness of sins to redeem us back to Him.

Here's another contradiction but not in the video. An atheist accuses God of the evil in the world but the evil happens nonetheless, so why is ok for atheism to have this evil but not God allow it for a time due to the sin of rebellion? Should there not be consequences to sin?

Whereas God is slowly eradicating sin, in atheism evil is just part of naturalism. So the atheist doesn't pluck the log out of his own eye while misrepresenting God of the Bible.

We must appreciate that if man did not have the choice to rebel then free will wouldn't truly be free and we would be something less than human or automatons. God wants a relationship with man made in His image not robots.

I've never met a logical or ethical atheist in my life.