• Partial Rapture, Tribulation RSS Feed

by Published on 08-29-2014 01:37 PM     Number of Views: 1486 
    1. Categories:
    2. Partial Rapture

I believe in the partial rapture, that is, the first rapture is according to readiness like T. Austin Sparks said, "there are advanced parties and harbingers in every sphere." So it was with Elijah and Enoch before the flood, and so shall it be for Daniel's final seven years. The way I prove this to myself is by observing that there is a rapture to "before the throne" (Rev.7.9) before the 1st trumpet of the Tribulation (8.7). I read the Seals as the past 20 centuries, the 7th Seal opening up the 7 Trumpets of the Tribulation, and the 7th Trumpet pouring out the bowls of wrath. The first rapture is conditional based on many more verses than I provide, but especially these 3:

1. "Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come" (Matt. 24.40-42).

A person who is not saved doesn't have Jesus as "his Lord" so this must be speaking to Christians. A Christian can't "watch" to be saved. So this watchfulness pertains to consequence to be taken or left. It is always better to be taken to meet the Lord at the throne in 3rd heaven before the Trib. than to be left to pass through the time of testing.

2. "Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man" (Luke 21.36).

Again, told to watch as well as pray. A Christian very likely will be martyred in the Tribulation so watching and praying won't prevent martyrdom. To "stand before the Son of Man" "before the throne" (Rev. 7.9) in 3rd heaven is to be raptured alive. Jews will not be standing before the Son of man unless an individual Jew accepts Christ and overcomes. The only way to escape these things that shall come to pass in the Tribulation is to be raptured beforehand. This is a conditional rapture for the first rapture.

3. "Because thou didst keep the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of trial, that hour which is to come upon the whole world, to try them that dwell upon the earth" (Rev. 3.10).

Do all Christians keep the word of His patience? Are all Christians prayerful and watchful? Nope. Of course not. So the only way to escape the Tribulation, the hour of trial, is to be raptured ahead. This is the first rapture according to readiness - a conditional rapture - the partial rapture.

I know you might try to disregard this because you are a historicist and not a futurist, but at least try to appreciate that if futurism is true then partial rapture makes more sense given these verses than do pretrib or posttrib onlyism. We can deal with the problem of historicists (posttrib onlyism, preterism, amillennialists, partial preterists, etc.) in one fell swoop by observing Rev. 20.3 which says, "And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season." The nations today are very much deceived with wars and rumors of wars still persisting. But in the actual millennial kingdom that will not be the case. Jesus will reign with a rod of iron, certainly not what is happening today.
    by Published on 05-04-2014 06:10 PM     Number of Views: 1610 
    1. Categories:
    2. 2022 to 2029

Before the Tribulation - the great and terrible day of the Lord (Joel 2.31) - Revelation 6.12 reads, "And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a (1) great earthquake; and (2) the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and (3) the moon became as blood."

(1) 320,000 people died in the great earthquake in Haiti in 2010 - the 2nd most deaths of any earthquake on planet earth in human record. Then in 2011 Japan experienced a 9.0 magnitude earthquake - the 4th greatest ever produced anywhere on earth in human record. Combined these two earthquakes of such intensity back to back - year over year - have never happened before, nor will happen ever again!

(2) There are 4 kinds of solar eclipses. The 4th type a Hybrid is the rarest occurring 5% of the time according to NASA. Of that 5% there are 3 kinds of Hybrids. The rarest is the H3 and is even more rare when it is the long version lasting more than 1 min 30 sec. The 4th one since Christ was Nov. 3, 2013 and won't happen again till 2172.

(3) The Total Lunar Tetrad on Passover and Tabernacles over 2 years in 2014/15 is the 8th time this has occurred since Christ. It won't happen again till 2582/83. Incidentally, there is no unique solar eclipse attached to the 9th feast Tetrad, and it's impossible a great earthquake as well.

There you have it: like concentric circles smaller and smaller around a bull's eye. The 6th Tetrad brought about Israel a nation again after 2500 years, the 7th Tetrad the recapture of Jerusalem, and the 8th Tetrad tells us of when the 3rd Temple construction begins. Once the construction begins we know when the Tribulation takes place, because there will be 2300 days left (Dan. 8.14) for the cleansing of the Temple from Passover to Tisha B'Av. Then Jesus steps down on the mount of olives (Zech. 14.4, Acts 1.11, Rev. 1.7).

Daniel's final seven is 2,520 days like all the other sevens in Dan. 9.24-27. 2,520 is the smallest number divisible by numbers 2 to 10. In addition to the 1260 days of the second half of the Tribulation there is 30 days more to the Day of Atonement to the 1290th day (Dan. 12.11) for Jesus to judge the nations.

There are exactly 2,550 days from feast of Trumpets Sept. 26, 2022 to Day of Atonement Sept. 19, 2029. Incidentally the sign of the Son of Man (Matt. 24.30) is Apophis Apr. 13, 2029.

What is vitally important about all this is that if you though saved having received Christ into your life do not keep the word of His patience, are not prayerful and watchful (Rev. 3.10, Luke 21.36, Matt. 24.40-42) you will not escape the hour of trial that is to come upon the whole world to be raptured at the start of the Tribulation on Sept. 26, 2022 Feast of Trumpets. Therefore, you will enter the Tribulation and if still do not overcometh by the end of the Tribulation then you will not receive the reward of returning with Christ (Jude 14,15; Rev. 2.26,27, 20.4-6) to reign over the nations with a rod of iron.

You can see how God is giving you not only the choice to accept Christ but to be a carnal or spiritual Christian.

Praise the Lord for this discernment! Amen.
    by Published on 01-12-2014 02:34 AM     Number of Views: 2151 
    1. Categories:
    2. 2022 to 2029

The 2015 total lunar tetrad I just found out to my amazement is a Super Blood Moon meaning it is the largest size (20% larger) at the perigee point to earth and it is seen from Israel at Tabernacles. Wow!

Why should we know when Jesus returns? For the same reason we could count down the days (Dan. 9.24-27) from the declaration to rebuild the Temple (Neh. 2.1) there would be 7 sets of 7 (7 x 7 x 360) to rebuild the Temple then another 62 sets of 7 (7 x 62 x 360) after which the Messiah to be cut off for a total of 173,880 days to the 1st day of the 4 day inspection of the Lamb (March 28, 29, 30, 31) March 28, 33 AD Nisan 10 then Jesus died on the cross on Passover 4 days later on Nisan 14, April 1, 33 AD (Gregorian). Some call this April Fool’s Day to mock Jesus. 7 x 360 = 2,520 days the smallest number divisible by all numbers from 2 to 10 as a basic prophetic working unit.

Likewise, since the first 4 feasts were on exact predictable days with respect to Christ, the last 3 feasts pertaining to His return are known days also. The best I have been able to surmise is some sort of battle with Israel is going to take place in 2014 or 2015 at the latest like at the 1949/50 Tetrad and 1967/68 Tetrad.

And so we observe 2,520 days from Feast of Trumpets Sept. 14, 2015 to Tisha B’Av Aug. 7, 2022. Tisha B’Av was when the 1st and 2nd Temples were destroyed.

However, there is a 7 year preparatory period, so we observe 2,550 days (1260 + 1260 + 30) from Feast of Trumpets Sept. 26, 2022 to Day of Atonement Sept. 19, 2029. In other words, first rapture according to readiness is Sept. 26, 2022 and Jesus steps down on the mount of olives Sept. 19, 2029 (if not on Tisha B’Av, 2029).

Typically, the meaning of the 1290th day is Jesus steps down on the 1260th day and takes 30 days to the 1290th day to judge the nations.

Amazing!
    by Published on 12-08-2013 09:38 PM     Number of Views: 3929 
    1. Categories:
    2. 2015 to 2022,
    3. Partial Rapture,
    4. 2022 to 2029

Revelation 3.10 says "Because thou didst keep the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of trial, that hour which is to come upon the whole world, to try them that dwell upon the earth."

Who is on the earth before the Tribulation? Both Christians and non-Christians.

Christians can't receive initial salvation by works so 3.10 is referring to those already saved who receive a blessing and other believers lose this reward. It is a conditional statement because it says "Because..." so if "thou keeps the word of my patience" that person will escape not just trial as Christians have always faced but the hour of the trial of the Tribulation itself, and the only way one can be assured of this is by rapture, for many Christians will be martyred during the Tribulation. The Tribulation last seven years. It is the 70th seven in Dan. 9.27, and all Daniel's 69 sevens are 2,520 days each (360 x 7) that pointed to when Christ would be cut off.

Luke 21.36 confirms this condition for Christians, "But watch ye at every season, making supplication, that ye may prevail to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

What is to come to pass to stand before the Son of man? The Tribulation -- Daniel's final seven.

And again in Matt. 24, "Then shall two man be in the field; one is taken, and one is left: two women shall be grinding at the mill; one is taken, and one is left. Watch therefore: for ye know not on what day your Lord cometh."

So the believer is told to watch. If you don't want, there are consequences. It is better to be taken by the Lord than left. If you watch you will be taken. Taken when? Taken before the important events that unfold in the Tribulation as described in the 7 Trumpets of the Tribulation. The 7th Seal opens up the 7 trumpets and the 7th trumpet pours out the 7 bowls of wrath like a lock tumbler combination to understanding Revelation.

When will this take place? Immediately after the 3 events in Rev. 6.12: "And I saw when he opened the sixth seal, and there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the whole moon became as blood." Then that first rapture according to readiness takes place "before the throne" (7.9) before the 1st trumpet is blown in 8.7.

The great earthquake already happened. 320,000 died in Haiti in 2010 and the 4th greatest earthquake recorded in human history by magnitude was in Japan 2011. Never in human history have two earthquakes with such impact occurred back to back, year over year. The second item, in order, occurred Nov. 3, 2013 the long H3 Hybrid solar eclipse which is the rarest of all solar eclipses was the 4th since Christ and won't happen again till 2172. There are 4 kinds of solar eclipses, the rarest which is the hybrid occurring about 5% of the time. Of the hybrids there are 3 types in which the H3 is the rarest. And it is a long version which lasts for more than a minute and a half.

The 3rd item is the feast Total Lunar Tetrad 2014/15 which will be the 8th since Christ and doesn't happen again till 2582/83.

I for one am saved and can never lose salvation because the Bible says those who are born-again "they shall never perish" (John 10.28), but I can lose the reward of being raptured before the Tribulation and not be included in the 5 wise virgins to enter the marriage feast of the millennial reign over the nations for 1000 years (Matt. 25.1-13; Rev. 2,26,27, 20.4-6) before the New City and New Earth commence.

So daily I read the word of God and prepare myself that if I meet God's standards, keeping the conduct of Matthew 5-7, that I pray along with Paul that I may be accounted worthy. Paul did not pray to be saved or to be kept saved, for he knew his salvation was assured and had eternal life which could never be lost, but what he did pray for was this reward.

Thank you Jesus.
    by Published on 12-05-2013 05:34 PM     Number of Views: 2268 
    1. Categories:
    2. 2015 to 2022,
    3. 2022 to 2029

"Give a portion to seven, and also to eight;
    for thou knowest not
    what evil shall be upon the earth" (Eccl. 11.2)

You know what is more amazing than anything else right now? That virtually everyone even Christians are oblivious to the 3 items in Re. 6.12 that take place in specific order just before the Tribulation starts in which the first two have already taken place.

The Nov. 3, 2013 H3 Hybrid long Solar Eclipse (rarest of all solar eclipses) just occurred in Rev. 6.12 (4th since Christ) before the Tribulation starts. Just before that 320,000 died in the great earthquake in Haiti in 2010 and the 4th greatest in magnitude in recorded history was in Japan 2011. If you search for the Internet virtually nobody is making this connection. What do you have to do to wake people up? They love the world so much or are busy wondering how they can make money off of Christianity somehow. Someone donated this site Biblocality.com $15 to me once several years ago anonymously and that's it. I am sure I come in last place in receiving donations.

That leaves the 2014/15 feast Tetrad, 8th since Christ (won't happen again till 2582/83), which would mark the beginning of the Tribulation in 2015 or with a 7 year preparatory period would begin in 2022.

There are 2,520 days from Feast of Trumpets Sept. 14, 2015 to Tisha B'Av Aug. 7, 2022 the day the 1st and 2nd Temples were destroyed. All Daniel's sixty-nine sevens are 2,520 days each which were prophesied as to when Jesus would die on the cross from the declaration to rebuild the Temple, leaving one last seven to take place after Rev. 6.12 occurs with its 3 signs.

And there are 2,550 days (1260 + 1290) from Feast of Trumpets Sept. 26, 2022 to Day of Atonement Sept. 19, 2029. Check it out!

I am not sure which is the 7 year Tribulation, but I am favoring the latter because the 3rd Temple must be completed with 2300 days to the end of the Tribulation (Dan. 8.14), and the implant under the skin to buy and sell must be pervasive enough during the latter half called the Great Tribulation. We are not there yet. But things are progressing rapidly.
    by Published on 08-12-2013 10:36 PM     Number of Views: 1561 
    1. Categories:
    2. Spiritual Christian Life

A Spirit of Rapture

One other facet of the normal spirit needs to be discussed besides those features mentioned already. This one we would term the spirit of rapture. Christians ought to have a spirit which is perpetually in an out-of-this-world and ascending-into-heaven state. Such a spirit as this is deeper than one of ascension, for those who possess the former not only live on earth as though in heaven but also are truly led of the Lord to wait for His return and their own rapture. When a believer’s spirit is united to the Lord’s and they become one spirit, he commences to live in the world as a sojourner, experiencing the life of a heavenly citizen. Following that, the Holy Spirit will call him to take one further step and will give him the spirit of rapture. Formerly his impetus was “Go forward!”—now it becomes “Ascend up!” Everything about him rises heavenward. The spirit of rapture is that spirit which has tasted the powers of the age to come (Heb. 6.5).

Not all who accept the truth of the Second Coming possess this spirit of rapture. Men may believe in the Lord’s return, preach His Second Coming, and pray for His return and yet not have this spirit. Even mature ones do not necessarily possess it. The spirit of rapture is the gift of God. It is sometimes dispensed by God as He pleases and sometimes granted by Him in response to prayers of faith. When possessed of this spirit the believer’s inner being seems always to be in a state of rapture. He believes not only in the return of the Lord but also in his being transported. Rapture is more than an article of faith; it is to him a fact. Just as Simeon, through the revelation of the Holy Spirit, trusted that he would not taste death before he had seen the Lord’s Christ (Luke 2. 26), so believers should have the assurance in their spirit that they will be transported to the Lord before they die. Such faith is the faith of an Enoch. Now we are not being stubbornly superstitious here; but if we live in the time of rapture, how can we be lacking in such faith? Such belief will help us to understand more of what God is doing in this age as well as obtain heavenly power for our work.

In other words, if the spirit of a Christian is in a state of rapture he will be more heavenly and will not think his way to heaven must necessarily traverse the valley of death.

How frequently God’s child, when engaged in spiritual labor, entertains many expectations and plans. He is full of the Holy Spirit, wisdom and power; he believes God will greatly use him; and he looks forward with anticipation that before long his labor shall produce much fruit. However, in the very midst of prosperity the hand of the Lord suddenly sweeps down upon him, suggesting to him that he must conclude all his undertaking and be ready to take another course. This comes as a genuine surprise to man. He naturally asks why it must be so. Is not my power for working? Is not the profound knowledge I have for helping people? Need everything be closed in and cold? Nonetheless, under guidance of this kind the believer learns that the purpose of God for him is an alteration in his course. Previously everything was going forward; henceforth it is to ascend. It does not signify there is no more work; what it does mean is that that work can be concluded at any time.

God continually has employed such circumstances as persecution, opposition, plunder, etc., to cause saints to comprehend that He wishes them to have the spirit of rapture rather than to make progress in the work on earth. The Lord desires to change the course of His children, many of whom do not realize there is this far better spirit of rapture.

This spirit has its definite effect on life. Before one secures. it his experience is bound to be changing constantly; after he receives the witness and assurance of rapture in his spirit, however, his life and labor will be sustained on a level worthy of this kind of spirit, thus preparing him for the Lord’s return. Such preparation includes more than outward correction: it is making the spirit, the soul, and the body of the believer wholly ready to meet the Lord.

Hence we should pray and petition the Holy Spirit to show us how to obtain this spirit of rapture and how to retain it. We should believe and then be willing to eliminate all obstacles to the realization of such a spirit. And once we have appropriated it we should habitually check our life and work against it. In case we lose this spirit we should determine at once how it was lost and how it can be restored. Such a spirit once obtained can be easily forfeited. This may be due chiefly to our ignorance (at this stage of life) of how to preserve such a heavenly position through special prayer and effort. We must therefore ask the Holy Spirit to teach us the way to retain this spirit. Such prayer usually leads us to seek “the things that are above” (Col. 3.2), and this is one of the requisites for preservation.

Since he now stands at the door of heaven and can be transported at any moment, the Christian should choose to wear the heavenly white garment and perform heavenly work. Such a hope separates him from earthly matters while joining him to the heavenly.

The fact that God wishes a believer to look for rapture does not suggest that he should be concerned only with his rapture and forget the remainder of the work God has appointed him. What God actually designs to convey to him is that he should not permit God-given labor to hinder his rapture. In both his walk and work, heavenly attraction should always be greater than earthly gravitation. The child of God should learn to live for the Lord’s service, but even more so for the Lord’s receiving him. May our spirit be uplifted daily, looking for the return of the Lord. May the things of this world so lose their power over us that we do not in the slightest wish to be “worldly”; nay, we even delight in not remaining “in the world.” May our spirit daily ascend, asking to be with the Lord earlier. May we so seek the things above that not even the best work on earth can distract our hearts. May we henceforth pray in spirit and with understanding, “Come, Lord Jesus!” (Rev. 22.20)
    by Published on 05-01-2013 04:00 PM     Number of Views: 2036 
    1. Categories:
    2. Daniel 9.24-27

Every 12 out of 19 years there are 2,550 days from Feast of Trumpets to Day of Atonement. And the other 7 out of 19 years there are 2,520 days from Feast of Trumpets to Tisha B'Av (the day the 1st and 2nd Temples were destroyed).

We have good reason, therefore, to believe there are 30 days more at the end of the second 1260 days to the 1290th day, and these additional 30 days are for Jesus to judge the nations in Matt. 25.31-46 when He returns. Then 45 days more to the 1335th day are to set up Israel as the center of all nations.

Just as Genesis 2 gives the details of Gen. 1, we find that Revelations 12 to 19 give the details of the major points of the Tribulation from Rev. 7 to 11. Rev. 2 & 3 are the church age. Rev. 4 are the 24 archangels in heaven (Michael replaced Lucifer). 24 is the number of administration by these eldest elders of the universe. Rev. 5 recounts the cross. In the 1st Seal there is a bow and arrow that looks like a cross but the arrow has been shot giving Satan a deadly wound (he no longer is able to work in the old man that has died on the cross with Christ of those of us who are born-again).

Would Jesus wait 2000 years after picking up the scroll to open the seals of the scroll? Of course not. So the 4 Seals are the past 20 centuries very general in nature where 1/4 are killed. Whereas in Rev. 9 1/3 are killed. Two different periods. The 5th Seal a few years before the Tribulation starts gives a message to those martyred the past 20 centuries to wait a little longer for Daniel's final seven unfolds.

The 6th Seal gives us the 3 events that occur 2010-2015 before the Tribulation starts at the 1st trumpet (8.7). The 7th Seal opens up the 7 trumpets of the Tribulation. Trumpets are loud like the events of the Tribulation. The 1st 4 trumpets (ch. 8) are the 1st half of the Tribulation. People are not killed in mass yet, only the earth is hurt in various ways. Though the Vatican will be nuked (8.7-11, detail given in ch. 17, particularly v.16) in the first half.

The next 3 trumpets are the 3 woes. Rev. 9 says the 5th trumpet is 5 months, 6th trumpet is 13 months, leaving 24 months for the 7th trumpet for a total of 42 months. The 7th trumpet pours out the 7 bowls of wrath. Bowls are bigger than cups and they are poured silently, because so much is happening so quickly in those last 24 months before Jesus steps down on the mount of olives.

So you can see this is essentially a lock tumbler. Turn the dial to 7 one way for the past 20 centuries, then 7 the other for the events that unfold in the Tribulation then again 7 the other to detail what takes place in the last 24 months. This is what God wants you to see.

I recommend reading all the notes on the left side of this page for any verse you would like additional information on how to correctly interpret God's lock tumbler,

http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/Nee_on_rapture.htm

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast