• Partial Rapture, Tribulation RSS Feed

by Published on 01-11-2011 11:12 AM     Number of Views: 5541 
    1. Categories:
    2. 2015 to 2022

Premillennialism Futurism (Christian eschatology) affirms that the 2300 days of Daniel 8.14 have not yet occurred and refer to the future unsanctioned sacerdotal rites (the Temple is approved by God but not the rites) of a yet future Third Temple to be completed during early portion of the 70th week of Daniel's Prophecy - which also is yet future. The "reign of the Beast" (Abomination of Desolation) commences at the mid-point of Daniel's Prophecy of the Seventieth Week and thus ensues in "days" (as in the "evening and morning" Daniel 8.14) the 1290 days of "desolations" or "abominations" (Daniel 12.12). These "desolations" or "the host to be trampled underfoot" (Daniel 8.13) must be calculated by adding the days of the "daily sacrifices" in a restored Third Temple, yet future, to the "days of desolation" or 1010 (days of sacrifice) + 1290 (days of desolations) = 2300 days: "'How long will the vision be, concerning the daily sacrifices and the transgression of desolation, the giving of both the sanctuary and the host to be trampled underfoot?' and he said to me, 'For two thousand three hundred days; then the sanctuary shall be cleansed.'" Eschatologists conclude that the Prophecy of the Seventieth Week is directed to partly to the Jews in a regathered Israel in the "latter days" ("Seventy weeks are determined for your people and for your holy city" - Daniel 9:24) as well as to the Church in terms of the parousia of Christ. Is this entirely correct? No! Please read...

From the 1260th day to the 1290th day is 30 days more after Jesus returns. Jesus casts His judgment over the nations for those 30 days. After which time 45 days more are needed to the 1335th day set up Israel as the center of all nations. If the 2300 days is to the 1260th day (not to the 1290th), then the Temple would be completed 1040 rather than 1010 days before the Great Tribulation starts. There would needs be an adjustment to common thinking as given here:
    250 Days (From the commencement of Daniel's 70th Week - Period of Rebuilding the Third Temple) + 1010 Days (Period of Sacrifices) to the "Middle of the Week" and the "Abomination of Desolation" + 1290 Days of "Desolations" (Daniel 12.11) (which is equal to 2300 days - i.e., 1010+1290=2300 Days - which is 30 days beyond the conclusion of Daniel's 70th Week) + 45 Days or unto the 1335th Day (i.e., the period of the "judgment of the nations" and of the "unveiling of Messiah to National Israel" - Daniel 12.12) - total numbers of "days" involved: 250+1010+1290+45=2595 Days.
    It is true 2300 days is from the completion of the Temple to the last day of the Tribulation, but 2300 - 1260 = 1040 days before the Great Tribulation commences after the Temple is completed. 1260 - 1040 = 220 the number of days the Temple needs to be completed after the Tribulation starts. From the start of the Tribulation to the end is a total of 2595 days. The only difference in this viewpoint is that Jesus' very presence is cleansing rather than Jesus while on earth having to wait 30 days more, so the 250 calculation is wrong and should only be 220 days before the sacrifices can commence.

G. H. Lang agrees with me about the 220 days. It's clear that the 19th century in which Lang lived was the most spiritual under the Brethren movement (1828) who wanted to just be called Christians, but close on the heels Satan usurped lots of cults that tried to counter God's truths (e.g. JW's, Mormons, 7th Day Adventists, Christian Science, Pentecostalism "gibberish babble", more non-OSAS and Calvinism). G. H. Lang said,
    Now, as we shall see when we consider the revelation of the Seventy Sevens, the Antichrist is to make a covenant with the majority of the Jewish nation for Seven Years, at the close of which period he will be destroyed by the appearing of the Lord. It would seem, then, that he will not tamper with the Sanctuary, until the two hundred and twenty-first day from the date of the commencement of the covenant; indeed, it is possible that the building of the Temple may not be completed until that time. Perhaps, the two thousand three hundred days may represent the whole time of his personal connection with the City and Sanctuary. The actual suppression of the daily sacrifices will not take place, as we shall presently see, until three years and a half of the covenant-period have passed by.” (G. H. Pember, Great Prophecies, pp. 127-8, from G. H. Lang’s The Histories and Prophecies of Daniel, p. 117).
    It is so wonderful these words by G. H. Lang, agreeable with G. H. Pember, who agrees with me precisely here.

Therefore, we can be confident the 2300 days refers to the last 2300 days within the 7 year Tribulation. The 2300 days is 6.3 years. It is the time when the 3rd Temple is completed, sacrifices begin again (against God's will), 1040 days later the sacrifices are stopped, and after the 5th Trumpet the Antichrist invades Israel, Jerusalem and the Temple.

"Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot? And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed" (Dan. 8.13-14). Why? Because Jesus steps down on the mount of olives (Zech. 14.4) on Aug. 7, 2022.

The sanctuary will finally be cleansed because Jesus returns at that time (the 1260th day of the Great Trib.) at the end of those 2300 days. A peace treat is signed at the start of the 7 years. 220 days into the Tribulation the Temple is completed and the sacrifices start. The Antichrist however does not cease those sacrifices at that time. He waits till three and a half years into the Tribulation to do so. Dan. 8.13-14 doesn't say the sacrifices will cease at the start of the 2300 days (220 days into the Tribulation) but it is at that point only "concerning the daily sacrifice". The "transgression and desolation" commences with the Antichrist in his relationship to the Temple which immediately takes effect once it is built because he is integral to the 7 year peace treat as well as the construction of the Temple. His very involvement is a transgression. The fact that animal sacrifices are not supposed to be performed anyway because Jesus is our once-for-all sacrifice also lends weight to "transgression and desolation."

Compare the two main views:
    The passages in Daniel 8 through 12 by futurists refer to National Israel, not exclusively though (Daniel 8.14—“then the sanctuary shall be cleansed”) since the “cleansing” is directly associated with the second advent of Christ, which indeed is the case (His cleansing of the Temple is directly connected with Daniel 12.12 and completed on the 1,335th Day); its implications concerning Israel’s ramifications are wholly disregarded by historicists—for in their eyes, the book of Daniel, in the main, excludes the “previous” “your people and for your holy city” (Daniel 9:24—i.e., the Jews) and, based upon the Amillenarian backgrounds of these proponents, the Roman Church, Eastern Orthodox, Calvinists, Lutherans and ultimately Jehovah’s Witnesses, Mormonism and other cults, they wholly appropriate all the promises made to National Israel, and, like St. Augustine, Origen, and other eschatological systems of interpretation (i.e., the Postmillennialism, Preterists), to the Church and the annihilation of Israel, called suppercessionism. This is demonic!
    http://www.conservapedia.com/2300_Da...cy_of_Daniel_8
    by Published on 12-11-2010 03:19 PM     Number of Views: 3430 
    1. Categories:
    2. Revelation 14

Deriving the 144,000 from the 120 Jubilees of 6000 Years

Amazing revelation about the 144,000. 120 Jubilees or 6000 years (1 year equals 1 day in this case) x 24 hours/day = 144,000 (Rev. 14.1-5).

For the first time in my life I understand where the 144,000 are derived from. I knew who they were and even knew they were the pinnacle reached, but didn't know why it was exactly 144,000. God is saying from 3986 BC when Adam was 18 years old (born 4004 BC; age of accountability and sinned at age 18) to 2015 which is 6000 years, He is looking for 144,000 virgin firstfruits overcomers by virtue of being virgins and faithful. (I am not a virgin so I don't qualify, but I am faithful.) Once His number is reached, the first rapture according to readiness takes place "before the throne" (Rev. 7.9) of the man-child overcomers (12.5), before the trumpets of the trumpets of the Tribulation (8.7ff) commence, who kept the word of His patience (3.10), were prayerful (Luke 21.36) and watchful (Matt. 24.42). Please note Rev. 7 to 11 are the major points, and chapters 12 to 19 give the details like Gen. 2 gives the details of Gen. 1.

I now know. So the reason why Satan, the great Restrainer, holds back the Antichrist is because he is waiting for the opportune time. But his hand is forced when the first fruit overcomers, martyrs from the past 20 centuries (5th seal), and living overomers are raptured alive at the first rapture (about 1/7th of living overcomers as represented by the Philadelphia church being the only overcomer church of the 7 churches). In retaliation, Satan sets up his grand deception with a false peace treaty only to break it midway that leads to WW III. God help us all! ...
    by Published on 11-19-2010 07:14 PM     Number of Views: 1953 
    1. Categories:
    2. Revelation 10

I realize what I am about to say is very difficult for almost every Christian to understand but it is 100% true. You just need to allow it to sink in as you pray over these words by the Holy Spirit in agreement with God's word. This information takes you down the narrow path with wonderful blessings (Rev. 1.3).

Please try to picture like a lock tumbler how events unfold in Revelation. Rev. 6.1 to 11.19 are the major points with chapter 6 referring to the past 20 centuries which are general in nature. The 5th and 6th seal occur shortly before the Tribulation commences. Ch. 7 is the interjection, and includes the first rapture according to readiness, before the 7th seal opens up the 7 trumpets of the Tribulation. So far so good, I hope you understood that. Stay with me, because this is very precious.

Just as the 7th seal opens the 7 trumpets of the Tribulation, the 7th trumpet will pour out the 7 bowls (God's wrath) near the end of the Tribulation. Near the end of the Tribulation is another visionary interjection that takes place from the 6th to the 7th bowl in Rev. 16.12-16 (battle of Armageddon). The 7 bowls last 24 months, because the 6th trumpet (2nd woe) is 13 months, and the 5th trumpet (1st woe) is 5 months (see Rev. 9). The 1st, 2nd and 3rd woes combine to last a total of 42 months. This 42 month period comprising 30 Biblical days each is called the Great Tribulation, and the Tribulation is the full 84 months. The Tribulation is Daniel's 70th week, considered a "unit of seven," like each of Daniel's 69 sets of seven. Revelation 7 occurs at the start of the Tribulation, speaks of the first rapture "before the throne" (Rev. 7.9) and eternal blessings for all the saved. God's promise is also given to protect a remnant of Jews (7.1-8) to preserve the nation of Israel from where Jesus will reign on earth for 1000 years in the 3rd Temple (no sacrifices though).

Revelation chapter 10 is the pivotal chapter of the book of Revelation. The "little book" (10.2) is the same book Jesus held in chapter 5 that only He could open. Would Jesus wait 2000 years to begin opening it? No, of course not! Because the 7th seal contains the 7 trumpets, the 7th seal can't be opened yet, because the 7 trumpets (the Tribulation) haven't begun yet. But the first 4 seals have been opened. The 5th seal is opened when the martyrs are raptured before the Tribulation and the 6th seal is opened when the very rare H3 Solar Eclipse in 2013 and Total Red Blood Moon in 2014/15 take place (6.12). This will be the 8th occurrence of the Red Blood Moon since Christ that fell on Passover, Tabernacles and again on Passover and Tabernacles.

John sees the opened book in Rev. 10.2,7,8, but this is a vision so the book is not opened (fully understood) until the blowing of the 7th trumpet since the "seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery ...
    by Published on 10-26-2010 02:24 AM     Number of Views: 8680 
    1. Categories:
    2. Antichrist and False Prophet

Baraq = Lightening

"And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning [astrape] fall from heaven [ouranos -God's realm, 3rd Heaven]" (Luke 10.18).

The word for "lightening" in Hebrew is "baraq" (#1299, 1300 Strong's Hebrew).

Bamah = High Place

The word for "heaven" means "high place" (#3772 Strong's Greek). The birds, representing demonic spirits, in Luke 8.5 that devour from the "air" [ouranos - Satan's realm, 2nd Heaven] is the same word used in Luke 10.18 for "heaven" so it is not always used in the same sense.

"The prince (Satan) of the power of the air, that spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience" (Eph. 2.2). Satan's domain, fallen from 3rd heaven to 2nd heaven, is that "high place" of the air, and his "power" is delegated power.

"How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend [alah] into [3rd] heaven [shamayim - God's realm], I will exalt my throne above the stars [angels] of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. But you are brought down to Sheol, to the depths of the Pit. They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man [Barack Hussein Obama] that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms; That made the world as a wilderness [Rev. 9.18], and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?" (Is. 14.12-17).

Allah is Satan

"Ascend" (#5927 Strong's Hebrew) is ALAH. The evil spirit of Islam is none other than Satan himself. Allah tries to ascend above God. The name Allah is also derived from the Hebrew Chaldee word Halal which is the NAME OF SATAN in the scriptures in Isaiah 14:12 "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer (HALAL)..."

Barack Chose His Name

Strong's Hebrew #1116, 1117 is "Bamah" which means "high place". To describe Satan like lightening falling from heaven on high in Hebrew one would say, "Satan like Baraq fell from Bamah".

Jesus is giving us a clue who the Antichrist is. Barack himself chose these words for his name. His original name was Barry Soetoro. Satan comes like lightening (like Barack) because Satan is working through Barack. Satan falls from his domain on high place - from Obama (either 3rd or 2nd or 1st Heaven depending on the context).

Hussein = Beautiful

Hussein stands for "beautiful" in Arabic so to complete the unholy trinity of his name, we declare Satan the most beautiful angel, comes like lightening from the high place ...
    by Published on 10-20-2010 05:07 AM     Number of Views: 2257 
    1. Categories:
    2. Prophecies

The most important prophecy in the Bible with regard to the return of Christ is when Israel become a nation again. Fit that with your shoe horn.

There has been 5 Total Lunar Tetrads on first and last feast days since Christ and the Red Blood Moon of Rev. 6.12 is the key indicator the Tribulation is about to commence. In fact, the 21st century is the reddest century we have on record with a total of 8 total lunar tetrads.

Only once did two of the five occur in the same century since Christ. The probability of two occurring again in the following century is 5%. The probability one of them would fall on the vital key date of 1949/50 and on 1967/68 is 2% times 1%, so 5% x 2% x 1% is a 1 in 100,000 chance. This is a 99.999% probability therefore the Tetrad on feast days in 2014/15 which won't happen again for centuries is God's promise to us that Jesus will return soon after Israel becomes a nation again.

Therefore, the Tribulation is 2,520 days from Sept. 14, 2015 Feast of Trumpets to Aug. 7, Tisha B'Av, 2022 a very important date commemorating the destruction of the first and second temples. Why is this so important to Jesus? Because when He steps down on the mount of olives He will reign on earth for 1000 years in the nation He kept His promise to.

Only after the 1000 years on earth is completed does the New City or New Jerusalem in the New Earth commence.

There is only one other Total Lunar Tetrad on all four feast days in the 3rd millennium after Christ and that's 2582-83. In that case Jesus wouldn't return for over 600 years after Israel became a nation. That's ludicrous!
    by Published on 10-19-2010 04:11 PM     Number of Views: 23299 
    1. Categories:
    2. Prophecies
    Article Preview

Ezekiel’s Vision of the Rebirth of Israel in 1948

Ezekiel’s prophecy of the rebirth of Israel in 1948 and its precise fulfillment in our generation on May 15, 1948 is one of the greatest fulfillments of Bible prophecy in history. Twenty-five centuries ago, while he was a slave during the Babylonian Captivity, (606 – 536 BC), the Lord revealed to the prophet Ezekiel, the precise year – 1948 – when Israel would finally be restored to the Promised Land.. The Jew’s eternal relationship to the Holy Land is a major theme of Bible prophecy. In the Bible, times were specified in precise detail regarding the duration of the time when the Jews were to be exiled from the Promised Land and when God will allow them to return to the Holy Land.

The First Captivity – (Egyptian) – 430 years

The Lord prophesied to Abraham precisely when the Jews would return from Egypt from their First Captivity that lasted 430 years of captivity in Egypt (Genesis 15:13; Exodus 12:40-41).

The Second Captivity (Babylonian) – 70 years

Similarly, the Second Captivity of 70 years in Babylon, as prophesied in Jeremiah 25:11, ended precisely in 536 BC when the Jews returned to Jerusalem as decreed by the Persian king Cyrus the Great.

The Third Captivity (Worldwide) – 2520 years

The Scriptures contain numerous prophecies about the final return of the Jewish exiles to their Promised Land in the "last days." Ezekiel was taken to Babylon as a captive. Ezekiel was aware of Jeremiah’s prophecy (Jeremiah 25:11) that the Jew’s captivity in Babylon would last seventy years.

However, Ezekiel received another prophecy concerning God’s judgment upon the Jew’s disobedience and the precise duration of the remaining Jewish exile from their Promised Land. "This shall be a sign to the house of Israel. Lie thou also upon thy left side, and lay the iniquity of the house of Israel upon it: according to the number of the days that thou shalt lie upon it thou shalt bear their iniquity. For I have laid upon thee the years of their iniquity, according to the number of the days, three hundred and ninety days: so shalt thou bear the iniquity of the house of Israel. And when thou hast accomplished them, lie again on thy right side, and thou shalt bear the iniquity of the house of Judah forty days: I have appointed thee each day for a year" (Ezekiel 4:3-6).

As Ezekiel lay on his right side for a few hours for 390 days and then for 40 days on his right side the Jews in Babylon learned of God’s remarkable prophecy. God revealed that every day stood for one biblical year. Therefore, Israel would be punished for a period of 390 years plus an additional 40 years as a result of their disobedience to God’s commands, totaling 430 years. God declared that Israel would be punished by a worldwide exile for 430 years (390+ 40 years = 430 years). However,
    by Published on 10-14-2010 04:33 PM     Number of Views: 2373 
    1. Categories:
    2. Millennial Kingdom

Let's go through the calculation again. There is a 5% chance that there would be two Total Lunar Tetrads, each occurring on passover, tabernacles, passover and tabernacles, in the 20th century.

There is a 2% chance one of those two Tetrads fall on 1949/50 and a 1% chance the one remaining falls on the other date of 1967/68. That is a 1 in 100,000 chance. Praise the Lord!

You could take it one step further and ask what is the probability the 21st century is the century with the most Tetrads (eight of them) in the five thousand years from 2000 BC to 3000 AD? Since it has only happened four times, that is 4/50. 4/50 x 1/100,000 = 1 in 1,250,000.

I don't recall anyone in history ever having such an amazing proof as this. What you would have to do is show something comparable in the past where a prediction was made with as amazing probabilities as this.

You shouldn't blame this proof because of numskulls in the past who blather off any old prediction. Do you see that approach would be illogical?

So this is a 99.999% or 99.9999% chance the Tribulation will start on Sept. 14, 2015 and conclude Aug. 7, 2022 when Jesus steps down on the mount of olives.

Now if I am wrong it is not because of the math, but because of some other reason. I am the first to admit I am wrong if I have overlooked something, but as far as the math is concerned, clearly Jesus will return on Aug. 7, 2022 which also commemorates the destruction of the 1st and 2nd Temples.

"And his [Jesus] feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which [is] before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, [and there shall be] a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south" (Zech. 14.4).

"Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven" (Acts 1.11).

"Prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints, To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard [speeches] which ungodly sinners have spoken against him" (Jude 14,15).

"Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they [also] which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen" (Rev. 1.7).

What are you going to change the name of your website to since all atheist sites will be taken down with a rod of iron when Jesus returns?

"And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God" (Rev. 19.15).

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast