View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Lawrence Krauss and Richard Dawkins are Going to Hell for All Eternity

Of course, Lawrence Krauss and Richard Dawkins are going to Hell because they are too selfish, unwilling to repent to the cross as helpless sinners to receive the Lord Jesus as Savior. They are sinners, sin leads to death and the second death which is an eternal separation from God. Free will is not truly free if you don't have this free choice.

Krauss and Dawkins are engorged in their selfish, self-righteous, self-centered and sin nature. But God can have no fellowship with such people because God is without selfishness and without sin. Scientifically, we know sin leads to death sooner than otherwise. If you overly drink and smoke, and deceive people with your voice box, you will get, for example, cancer in your esophagus, for sin is unhealthy for you not just others you sin against. Hence, what happened to Christopher Hitchens. Science proves these selfish sinful acts are unhealthy for you. Science makes the connection between these sins, illness, disease, death, disassociation from life and the saving perfect life of Jesus.

Science proves God exists, for that which does not exist can't cause anything since it doesn't exist, and infinite regress is impossible, because if there was, you would have had an eternity to come into being before now, so you should have already happened. And self-contradictorily you would never have existed because a past eternity would continue to go on forever never reaching this point. So nature needs a cause outside of itself, outside of time and space, being uncreated. This uncreated Creator is Whom we call God.

And we know only one religion -- the way to God --, is true, for only one proves itself to be true by the Minimal Facts Approach and eyewitness testimony of the Apostles in various group settings, for which there is no naturalistic explanation, thus proving scientifically Jesus is God who raised Himself the 3rd day. All the common theories put forth the past 2000 years fail on their heads as impossible by showing their fallacious reasoning.
  2. John 8.24 Who is 'He'? Jesus asks, Who do You Say that I Am?

by , 06-05-2014 at 12:27 AM (Faithful Follower of Jesus)
    "I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins" (John 8.24).

To die in your sins is to remain unforgiven and go to Hell. Who is He? Lets come back to that question in a bit.

"Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: but he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also" (1 John 2.23).

To not have the Father by denying the Son of God such a person will go to Hell.

"And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day" (John 6.40).

Those who don't believe the Son do not receive everlasting life but everlasting judgment or perdition in Hell to be eternally separated from God. Believing in a false Christ is not the Son of God so God would not save such a person.

"He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him" (John 3.36).

The wrath of God is on those who don't receive the Son who He truly is.

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me" (John 14.6).

Who is Jesus?

"Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved" (Acts 4.12).

If Jesus is only a man or only an angel, how can He be the only way?

"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord" (Rom. 6.23).

How can merely a created being give eternal life? A created being was not eternally existing so how can that which is not eternal give eternality? This is where the Trinity comes in. The Trinity teaches not just the Father but the Son also are eternal and have the power to give eternal life.

Back to John 8.24. So who is He that we need to believe in to be saved?

"Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me" (Is. 43.10).

Jesus is saying "I am He" (John 8.24). Yahweh God says, "I am ...
  3. Is Carl Lentz a Christian? Of Course Not!

Popular hipster Hillsong preacher Carl Lentz is not born-again. Therefore, he is going to Hell. When asked why he has no comment about homosexuality, lesbianism and gay marriage he had no comment.

But we all know the OT and NT speak against it and that Jesus said in Matt. 12.30, "He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad."

If you are not willing to speak with Jesus against it, Jesus will deny you before the Father in heaven, thus proving, Carl Lentz is not a Christian.

"Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven" (Matt. 24.32).

Jesus was anti-gay, anti-homosexual and anti-lesbian.

When Jesus spoke about the proper relationship for men and women, He meant it.

Paul said, "For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet" (Rom. 1.26,27).

Imagine in the night clubs of Carl Lentz preaching what response he would get if he spoke like Paul did.

The penalty in the OT was death for being a fag or lesbo. The fulfillment of those laws in Christ in the NT sense, under the grace of our Lord Jesus, is not to kill such souls but certainly speak up against it that the sentence is the second death an eternal separation from God.

Jesus said, "But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female. For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and cleave to his wife; And they twain shall be one flesh: so then they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder" (Mark 10.6-9). Let no man claim God has joined man with man or woman with woman!

By the way in the Bible there is no such thing as the Pastoral System of one preacher up front on a pedestal at a podium. Fellowship took place in homes usually with a few believers gathered reading and studying the Scriptures together and discussing passages peacefully, calmly, quietly and in an emotionally stable fashion.

If we had more Christians doing this instead ...
  4. People Who Claim to be Christians Yet Don't Accept John 3.16

How should you respond to someone who claims to accept the precious blood of Jesus for forgiveness of sins, that He died on the cross for the sins of the world to give us the free choice, to receive eternal life, and even accepts Jesus is God the Son, but they refuse to accept what Jesus said in John 3.16, because they are unwilling to accept close family members are unsaved and going to Hell who do not accept Jesus as Lord?

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life" (John 3.16).

Jesus said only those who believe will not perish. So when someone says they are not convinced another person is going to Hell for rejecting Christ, they are denying what Jesus said in John 3.16. They worship a false Christ, certainly not God of the Bible. This is confirmed elsewhere.

"He that is not with me is against me" (Matt. 12.30). So if you are not for the Jesus who sends people to Hell who deny Him then you yourself are going to Hell because you preach a universalist Jesus or pseudo-universalist Jesus. Pleading ignorance is not being for Jesus, but for the way the world acts.

Similarly Matt. 10.32,33 reveals the same pretentious condition. If you are unwilling to confess who the Lord Jesus truly is, God in the likeness of flesh, who will send people to Hell for denying who He truly is, surely you will go to Hell.

"Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven" (Matt. 10.32,33).

A pseudo-universalist or pantheist who says it is not for him to decide is confusing what God decides (which He discloses in the Word of God) with the false Christian who claims to be a Christian when he says maybe a person is still saved who rejects Jesus. This makes a mockery of the cross of salvation. You should be agreeing with what God decides not pleading ignorance.

You need to be firm with such people and allow God's righteous indignation to be expressed towards such neglect of the gospel of God's saving grace.

There is another group of people that are not saved, those who preach the gospel only once every 10 years, if that, or who like to use the phrase "I pick my battles" to justify their being ...
  5. When is the Tribulation and When Does Jesus Return?

Before the Tribulation - the great and terrible day of the Lord (Joel 2.31) - Revelation 6.12 reads, "And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a (1) great earthquake; and (2) the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and (3) the moon became as blood."

(1) 320,000 people died in the great earthquake in Haiti in 2010 - the 2nd most deaths of any earthquake on planet earth in human record. Then in 2011 Japan experienced a 9.0 magnitude earthquake - the 4th greatest ever produced anywhere on earth in human record. Combined these two earthquakes of such intensity back to back - year over year - have never happened before, nor will happen ever again!

(2) There are 4 kinds of solar eclipses. The 4th type a Hybrid is the rarest occurring 5% of the time according to NASA. Of that 5% there are 3 kinds of Hybrids. The rarest is the H3 and is even more rare when it is the long version lasting more than 1 min 30 sec. The 4th one since Christ was Nov. 3, 2013 and won't happen again till 2172.

(3) The Total Lunar Tetrad on Passover and Tabernacles over 2 years in 2014/15 is the 8th time this has occurred since Christ. It won't happen again till 2582/83. Incidentally, there is no unique solar eclipse attached to the 9th feast Tetrad, and it's impossible a great earthquake as well.

There you have it: like concentric circles smaller and smaller around a bull's eye. The 6th Tetrad brought about Israel a nation again after 2500 years, the 7th Tetrad the recapture of Jerusalem, and the 8th Tetrad tells us of when the 3rd Temple construction begins. Once the construction begins we know when the Tribulation takes place, because there will be 2300 days left (Dan. 8.14) for the cleansing of the Temple from Passover to Tisha B'Av. Then Jesus steps down on the mount of olives (Zech. 14.4, Acts 1.11, Rev. 1.7).

Daniel's final seven is 2,520 days like all the other sevens in Dan. 9.24-27. 2,520 is the smallest number divisible by numbers 2 to 10. In addition to the 1260 days of the second half of the Tribulation there is 30 days more to the Day of Atonement to the 1290th day (Dan. 12.11) for Jesus to judge the nations.

There are exactly 2,550 days from feast of Trumpets Sept. 26, 2022 to Day of Atonement Sept. 19, 2029. Incidentally the sign of the Son of Man (Matt. 24.30) is Apophis Apr. 13, 2029.

What is vitally important about all this is that if you though ...
  6. Why I Believe Atheists are Going to Hell

I don't understand how anyone could be an atheist other than total mindless belligerent obstinacy, because obviously, that which does not exist can't cause anything so the universe can't come from nothing. We only have evidence for causation from something. Some atheists claim outside the universe doesn't abide in the cause and effect inside of the universe, but if that were true then the universe would never come into existence. Of course God can created from outside of time and space since God would transcend time and space. People say God can't create without time. Sure He can. He creates timelessly.

The only other approach I have ever seen atheists attempt is to claim the universe always existed in an infinite regress of cause and effects; but of course, that's false, because if there was an eternity of the past of cause and effects, you would have had an eternity to come into being before now so you should have already happened, having had an eternity to do so. It gets even doubly worse for the atheist, because if a past eternity was true, then you should never have existed because that past eternity would go on for eternity never reaching this point. Therefore, infinite regress is a man made delusion.

I guess I should say why I believe Jesus is God over other faiths. The reason I believe this is because I can't find a naturalistic explanation to account for the eyewitness testimony of the Apostles in various group settings. Group hallucinations are medically impossible - people never hallucinate the same thing. People don't willingly die for what they know is a lie so the Apostles truly believed it; that is, they did not fraudulently make up their eyewitness testimony. Swoon theory fails because Jesus wouldn't convince anyone He is the risen Messiah all tattered and torn, scourged down the bone, holes in His feet and hands and unable to walk on the 3rd day. Legends theory fails because the Apostles believed it from the beginning, set up the first churches on the resurrection appearances of Jesus, and even Paul who was converted about 2 years after the cross said he spent 15 days with Peter, with James, and with John who were key eyewitnesses. Their faith goes right back to the cross. I know the movie "The Enemy" (2014) might convince someone Jesus had a twin brother, but his character and nature couldn't fool the Apostles who had spent 3 years with Jesus.

I believe a sinner is eternally separated from ...
  7. Why Do Some People Have Such a Hard Time Reading and Understanding the Bible?

Why Do Some People Have Such a Hard Time
    Reading and Understanding the Bible?

One who does the Lord’s work must speak accurately. He should not be careless in his words. Only thus can he become a mouthpiece of the Lord and avoid many difficulties. We are deeply distressed by the fact that many times God’s workman lacks restraint in speech, with the result that brothers and sisters relish his storytelling and his judgmental words but despise his preaching of God’s word. Do not think that it does not matter if we speak wittily with our brothers and sisters today. Indeed, our speech may be very amusing. But wait until we stand up to preach the word of God, and then shall we see how
    they take it to be as amusing as was our storytelling. People will fail to respect what we say anymore.

One brother may speak and people listen, while another may speak and nobody listens. Why this difference? Do they not speak the same words? The word is of God all right, but one of them has spoken differently from the other in ordinary days on other matters. Let us recognize the fact that if two of us speak differently concerning other matters, and even though we both may speak forth the same word of God, the power of God’s word will be different one from the other. For a person who speaks carelessly and without restraint in his daily speech will witness the same effect upon his hearers when he later preaches God’s word. It will be as loose and powerless as before.

Let us not easily forget what we have learned from Scripture that a fountain does not send forth from the same opening both sweet water and bitter. It cannot yield up sweet fluid on one occasion and bitter fluid on another. Bitter water is always bitter. Though its bitterness may be somewhat diluted, it still remains bitter nonetheless. Note, too, that in mixing together clean and dirty water, the latter does not turn clean; instead, the former becomes dirty. Many brethren find that their power has been sapped not because they have done wrong in preaching God’s word but because they have spoken wrongly in daily matters; so that no one will listen to them when they stand up to preach. Please be well advised that words uttered on the platform follow the words spoken off the platform. If you speak unwisely away from the podium, your speaking from the podium will be totally diluted, and the sweet water will have been turned bitter by you. We need not daily
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast