View RSS Feed

savedwheat

1. Jesus Teaches the Trinity in Matthew 22.41-45 You Can't Make this Stuff Up!

Jesus teaches the Trinity in Matthew 22.41-45 to the Pharisees.

They ask Him whose Son is the Messiah? They thought the "Anointed One" was David's son. So Jesus asked them, "How is it then that David, inspirited by the Spirit, calls Him 'Lord'?" (v.43). Jesus then quotes Ps. 110.1 where David said, "The Lord declared to my Lord, Sit at My right hand until I put Your enemies under Your feet" (Matt. 22.44). Jesus asked, "If David calls Him 'Lord', how then can the Messiah be his [David's] Son?" (v.45)

The first Lord is God the Father. The second Lord is the Messiah Jesus Christ. The third Lord is the Spirit. David's Lord is Jesus who hasn't even been born yet in David's time and Who is the Son of the Father since He is not the son of David. All 3 Persons of the Trinity are revealed here.

The Pharisees had nothing else to say, yet they continued to shut their minds down, putting their heads in the sand, to who Jesus was, is, and always will be.
  2. Partial or Separate Rapture and the Condition to Receive this Reward

Revelation 3.10 says "Because thou didst keep the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of trial, that hour which is to come upon the whole world, to try them that dwell upon the earth."

Who is on the earth before the Tribulation? Both Christians and non-Christians.

Christians can't receive initial salvation by works so 3.10 is referring to those already saved who receive a blessing and other believers lose this reward. It is a conditional statement because it says "Because..." so if "thou keeps the word of my patience" that person will escape not just trial as Christians have always faced but the hour of the trial of the Tribulation itself, and the only way one can be assured of this is by rapture, for many Christians will be martyred during the Tribulation. The Tribulation last seven years. It is the 70th seven in Dan. 9.27, and all Daniel's 69 sevens are 2,520 days each (360 x 7) that pointed to when Christ would be cut off.

Luke 21.36 confirms this condition for Christians, "But watch ye at every season, making supplication, that ye may prevail to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man."

What is to come to pass to stand before the Son of man? The Tribulation -- Daniel's final seven.

And again in Matt. 24, "Then shall two man be in the field; one is taken, and one is left: two women shall be grinding at the mill; one is taken, and one is left. Watch therefore: for ye know not on what day your Lord cometh."

So the believer is told to watch. If you don't want, there are consequences. It is better to be taken by the Lord than left. If you watch you will be taken. Taken when? Taken before the important events that unfold in the Tribulation as described in the 7 Trumpets of the Tribulation. The 7th Seal opens up the 7 trumpets and the 7th trumpet pours out the 7 bowls of wrath like a lock tumbler combination to understanding Revelation.

When will this take place? Immediately after the 3 events in Rev. 6.12: "And I saw when he opened the sixth seal, and there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the whole moon became as blood." Then that first rapture according to readiness takes place "before the throne" (7.9) before the 1st trumpet is blown in 8.7.

The great earthquake already ...