View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Are Atheists Going to Hell?

Are Atheists Going to Hell?

The proof for God is very simple and does not need a PhD in quantum physics or MD. God is no respecter of persons. A brilliant scholar or scientist has no advantage over a mongoloid child. Since everyone has access to this proof readily available in their own thoughts and conscience what then is that proof for God? (thus rendering atheism and agnosticism nonsense)

Start from what we know. We know that nature always has a cause and effect. We observe trillions of cause and effects in nature, and no hard evidence of something from nothing, which is an overwhelming preponderance of evidence beyond a reasonable doubt. You don't need to know every last thing to know God exists. An overwhelming preponderance of evidence beyond a reasonable doubt will suffice. Besides if your position is that you need to know all things to know if God exists you are essentially saying you have to be God all-knowing to know if God exists which is absurd since obviously you are not God, and frankly, you're not that bright. You can't even remember fully what happened to you yesterday. And I am sure you sinned multiple times yesterday as well, but God has no sin (unhealthy habits). The audacity and arrogance of some people claim they have no errors or sin in their thoughts and conduct.

The only other option is the universe always existed, but this fails on its head, because if there was this alleged infinite regress of cause and effects of nature, you would have had, by that definition, an eternity to come into being before now so you should have already happened. And you would never have existed because a past eternity would continue for eternity in the past never to reach this point since it goes on forever. That's the nature of the silliness of a past eternity. It is, merely, a man made fantasy, construct and false.

And so nature needs a cause outside of itself, outside of time and space, being uncreated. This uncreated Creator is whom we call God.

Now that you know God exists, find out where He reveals Himself. Just as we are personal and accessible so must God be for He cannot be less than His creation. There are only 3 faiths in the world that are accessible, comprising 90% of all faiths: Christianity, Islam and Hinduism. But only one teaches salvation is not by works lest anyone should boast. The other two are works based faiths (thus, false). Man's arrogance thinks he can bridge the ...
  2. My Email to Dan Barker the Atheist - Why He is Going to Hell According to the Bible

Dan Barker (dbarker@ffrf.org),

For me it is simple. We observe trillions of cause and effects in nature, and no hard evidence of something from nothing. So this overwhelming preponderance of evidence beyond a reasonable doubt tells us nature can't start up from nothing. Nor can it always have existed, because if there was an infinite regress of cause and effects, you would have happened already, having had an eternity to do so. So nature needs a cause outside of itself, outside of time and space, being uncreated. This uncreated Creator is whom we call God. Thus, atheism is false.

Knowing God exists, ask which one is true since only one can be true for God does not contradict Himself, and there can only be one uncreated Creator otherwise you have to ask where these others came from. God is accessible and personal because He can't be less than us with these qualities we are endowed with. The greater can never be less than the lesser. Since God is personal and accessible, we need only consider the accessible faiths that make up the vast majority of faiths: Christianity, Islam, Hinduism.

Islam is false because you can't come along six centuries later with no evidence to claim Jesus didn't die on the cross. That's an assumed religion. Hinduism fails because its god Brahma is said to be amoral, but again, how can the Creator have a morality below that of His creation? Moreover, reincarnation doesn't effectively address our fallen nature as you get endless chances to come back as a frog then become a human being again if you were a good frog. How can you place the burden of man's destiny on the brain of a frog? Very neatly we see that salvation is not by works lest any man should boast. No amount of self-strength, self-reflection or frog work can bridge the gap between you and God. Therefore, we know God intervenes and even enters His creation as Jesus did. Truly unique among the world's faiths. Without knowing anything else then we know God of the Bible is the correct one.

Very simply, there are no known naturalistic explanations to account for the eyewitness testimony of the Apostles in various group settings. The Minimal Facts Approach (coined by Gary R. Habermas - the leading scholar on the planet today for the resurrection) is where most scholars agree that the Apostles truly believed Jesus rose from the dead and consider 1 Cor. 15, Gal. 1 & 2 Paul's true testimony and authorship. He said he spent 15 days ...
  3. The First Way to Hell: Suicide

The First Way to Hell: Suicide

Suicide is a shortcut to hell. There is no way which leads to hell more quickly than this. Note this brief Bible passage: “He [Judas] might go to his own place” (Acts 1.25). Judas had never believed in Jesus Christ. Though outwardly he pretended to be one of His disciples, he was “a son of perdition” (John 17.12) who had never experienced salvation. After he died, he went “to his own place.” What was his own place? It was destruction or perdition. After he died, he went to hell. How did he go to hell? He killed himself by hanging.

If anyone wants to go to hell, suicide is the most convenient method of doing so. A razor, a rope, or a cup of poison will quickly send the soul to the place of eternal suffering. Hell may be quite distant from you in this life; it might, in fact, take many years for you to end up there. But if you commit suicide, you shorten the days of your life on earth and speed yourself to the place of eternal perdition.

Once an unbelieving master asked his believing chauffeur what the shortest road to hell was. At that time his car was speeding along the highway. The chauffeur opened the car door and said to his master: “If you jump out of the car, you will immediately arrive at that place. Since you do not believe in the Lord, you will go to hell as soon as you fall to your death.”

The easiest and quickest way to hell is indeed suicide. If you want to arrive at hell in a few hours, swallow a large dosage of raw opium and you will be at your destination. If you wish to arrive in hell in a few minutes, take some cyanide and you will surely be there. And if you consider these ways far too slow, and you want to descend to hell in less than a minute, blow your brains out with gunshot and you will certainly be there. There are many other ways to commit suicide. For example, you may starve yourself to death or you may leap into the sea. Or you may lie on the railroad track and let the train break you in two.

By committing suicide, a person deprives himself of the hope of salvation. But if he continues to live on earth, he may hear the gospel of the substitutionary death of the Lord Jesus and believe for salvation. But if he kills himself he destroys forever the opportunity to hear the gospel. Please take note of this observation: whether one is saved or perishes is a matter decided in this life. If you refuse and do not believe in the ...
    Tags: hell, suicide
    Categories
    God Only Saves One Way
  4. Lawrence Krauss and Richard Dawkins are Going to Hell for All Eternity

Of course, Lawrence Krauss and Richard Dawkins are going to Hell because they are too selfish, unwilling to repent to the cross as helpless sinners to receive the Lord Jesus as Savior. They are sinners, sin leads to death and the second death which is an eternal separation from God. Free will is not truly free if you don't have this free choice.

Krauss and Dawkins are engorged in their selfish, self-righteous, self-centered and sin nature. But God can have no fellowship with such people because God is without selfishness and without sin. Scientifically, we know sin leads to death sooner than otherwise. If you overly drink and smoke, and deceive people with your voice box, you will get, for example, cancer in your esophagus, for sin is unhealthy for you not just others you sin against. Hence, what happened to Christopher Hitchens. Science proves these selfish sinful acts are unhealthy for you. Science makes the connection between these sins, illness, disease, death, disassociation from life and the saving perfect life of Jesus.

Science proves God exists, for that which does not exist can't cause anything since it doesn't exist, and infinite regress is impossible, because if there was, you would have had an eternity to come into being before now, so you should have already happened. And self-contradictorily you would never have existed because a past eternity would continue to go on forever never reaching this point. So nature needs a cause outside of itself, outside of time and space, being uncreated. This uncreated Creator is Whom we call God.

And we know only one religion -- the way to God --, is true, for only one proves itself to be true by the Minimal Facts Approach and eyewitness testimony of the Apostles in various group settings, for which there is no naturalistic explanation, thus proving scientifically Jesus is God who raised Himself the 3rd day. All the common theories put forth the past 2000 years fail on their heads as impossible by showing their fallacious reasoning.
  5. People Who Claim to be Christians Yet Don't Accept John 3.16

How should you respond to someone who claims to accept the precious blood of Jesus for forgiveness of sins, that He died on the cross for the sins of the world to give us the free choice, to receive eternal life, and even accepts Jesus is God the Son, but they refuse to accept what Jesus said in John 3.16, because they are unwilling to accept close family members are unsaved and going to Hell who do not accept Jesus as Lord?

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life" (John 3.16).

Jesus said only those who believe will not perish. So when someone says they are not convinced another person is going to Hell for rejecting Christ, they are denying what Jesus said in John 3.16. They worship a false Christ, certainly not God of the Bible. This is confirmed elsewhere.

"He that is not with me is against me" (Matt. 12.30). So if you are not for the Jesus who sends people to Hell who deny Him then you yourself are going to Hell because you preach a universalist Jesus or pseudo-universalist Jesus. Pleading ignorance is not being for Jesus, but for the way the world acts.

Similarly Matt. 10.32,33 reveals the same pretentious condition. If you are unwilling to confess who the Lord Jesus truly is, God in the likeness of flesh, who will send people to Hell for denying who He truly is, surely you will go to Hell.

"Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven" (Matt. 10.32,33).

A pseudo-universalist or pantheist who says it is not for him to decide is confusing what God decides (which He discloses in the Word of God) with the false Christian who claims to be a Christian when he says maybe a person is still saved who rejects Jesus. This makes a mockery of the cross of salvation. You should be agreeing with what God decides not pleading ignorance.

You need to be firm with such people and allow God's righteous indignation to be expressed towards such neglect of the gospel of God's saving grace.

There is another group of people that are not saved, those who preach the gospel only once every 10 years, if that, or who like to use the phrase "I pick my battles" to justify their being ...
  6. Why I Believe Atheists are Going to Hell

I don't understand how anyone could be an atheist other than total mindless belligerent obstinacy, because obviously, that which does not exist can't cause anything so the universe can't come from nothing. We only have evidence for causation from something. Some atheists claim outside the universe doesn't abide in the cause and effect inside of the universe, but if that were true then the universe would never come into existence. Of course God can created from outside of time and space since God would transcend time and space. People say God can't create without time. Sure He can. He creates timelessly.

The only other approach I have ever seen atheists attempt is to claim the universe always existed in an infinite regress of cause and effects; but of course, that's false, because if there was an eternity of the past of cause and effects, you would have had an eternity to come into being before now so you should have already happened, having had an eternity to do so. It gets even doubly worse for the atheist, because if a past eternity was true, then you should never have existed because that past eternity would go on for eternity never reaching this point. Therefore, infinite regress is a man made delusion.

I guess I should say why I believe Jesus is God over other faiths. The reason I believe this is because I can't find a naturalistic explanation to account for the eyewitness testimony of the Apostles in various group settings. Group hallucinations are medically impossible - people never hallucinate the same thing. People don't willingly die for what they know is a lie so the Apostles truly believed it; that is, they did not fraudulently make up their eyewitness testimony. Swoon theory fails because Jesus wouldn't convince anyone He is the risen Messiah all tattered and torn, scourged down the bone, holes in His feet and hands and unable to walk on the 3rd day. Legends theory fails because the Apostles believed it from the beginning, set up the first churches on the resurrection appearances of Jesus, and even Paul who was converted about 2 years after the cross said he spent 15 days with Peter, with James, and with John who were key eyewitnesses. Their faith goes right back to the cross. I know the movie "The Enemy" (2014) might convince someone Jesus had a twin brother, but his character and nature couldn't fool the Apostles who had spent 3 years with Jesus.

I believe a sinner is eternally separated from ...