View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

Calvinism, False Tongues, Sinless Mary, Non-OSAS, Modalism, Amillennialism, Sabbatarian, Bipartite Man, Denoms, Achdiocee's, Popery, etc.

1. Fake Pseudo-Universalist Christians

by , 08-02-2016 at 04:25 PM (Truth of Mistaken Assumptions)
    This will be interesting to see if anyone answers this thread.

Let's say you know someone who claims to believe in Jesus but never gives the gospel of salvation to anyone, not even in the slightest. There is no compassion or empathy or concern by them for others who are perishing. They never go to Church. It's as if Jesus does not exist even though they claim to believe in Him when challenged. If everyone who was saved was like this there would be no Church.

It's as if they know what we want to hear from them to believe in Jesus. But they are not willing to go so far as to say people who reject Christ are going to Hell even though Jesus spoke on Hell more than anyone and the gospel of salvation is clear if you don't accept Christ you will go to Hell. That's the gospel, or at least part of the gospel.

They have never read the Bible. So they could care less Jesus said, "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish [not go to Hell], but have everlasting life" (John 3.16).

On top of that, prior to you yourself being saved, that fake Christian never brought up Christ even once. And even today they still don't. You would have to start the discussion always. You may have known them for decades. They may have accused you of being a "fanatic" when you first gave your life to Christ. How in the world is that accepting a new member of the body of Christ? Now all of a sudden years after you were saved they claim they themselves were saved all along. Then why did they never bring Christ up? I have never known such evil before!

This same person also lashes out or gets angry every time you call them out for not being a Christian because they don't accept the Jesus who sends people to Hell, particularly family members and close relatives who reject Christ. Does that not strike you as a self-centered faith? All things center on them, because by virtue of them claiming to be saved everyone in their sphere of influence is saved, but outside that sphere others are not necessarily saved. Total lunacy!

I am sure there is a better name for it, but I call this Fake Pseudo-Universalism Christianity because everyone is saved in their sphere of influence even if there are those in the sphere who reject Christ or call themselves atheists, agnostic, deist or adamantly state they don't believe in religion. I always thought ...
  2. Email this Letter to Your Calvinist Friends

Dear Calvinist,

The Reformation was justification by faith not irresistibly imposed salvation so you can see how Calvinists high jacked the word "reformed" for their cult.

There were no great theologians who were Calvinists. Calvinists are going to Hell.

None of those individuals you mentioned were born-again. They were frauds. In Christendom are many who worship false Christs.

What they all had in common is they pridefully on a pedestal declared they were irresistibly selected, nothing they could do about it, and others sent to Hell given no opportunity for salvation. That's called preterition. Just like Hitler said the Jews were born for the gas chambers and his Aryan race irresistibly selected just like you.

These characters you mentioned simply refused to repent and believe in Christ to be regenerated. Understand the cult you are getting yourself into.

God implores you "that the wicked person should turn from his way and live. Repent, repent of your evil ways!" (Ez. 33.11) Is God some sadistic bastard that says you can't? Hence, Total depravity is a heresy.

My prayer is one day give your life to Christ, because as you are now, you are going to Hell.
  3. Are You Saved if You Believe those Who Reject Christ Will Be Saved, not Go to Hell?

by , 02-14-2015 at 01:34 PM (Faithful Follower of Jesus)
    Are You Saved if You Believe
    those Who Reject Christ Will Be Saved
    and not Go to Hell?

Every One that Believes

"Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven" (Matt. 10.32,33).

So you can't confess in anyone to be saved, but it has to be Jesus. There is no other name under Heaven by which one can be saved.

"Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels" (Mark 8.38).

When you don’t give the gospel of salvation to people, especially loved ones, you are acting as though you are ashamed of Jesus.

“And this gospel of the kingdom will be proclaimed throughout the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come” (Matt. 24.14). “For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth” (Rom. 1.16). Therefore, you are not saved if you don't believe. Pretty simple. Not so simple for the fleshly to understand.

“1 Now I want to make clear for you, brothers and sisters, the gospel that I preached to you, that you received and on which you stand, 2 and by which you are being saved, if you hold firmly to the message I preached to you—unless you believed in vain. 3 For I passed on to you as of first importance what I also received—that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures, 4 and that he was buried, and that he was raised on the third day according to the scriptures, 5 and that he appeared to Cephas, then to the twelve…” (1 Cor. 15.1-5).

"15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life. 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. 19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness ...
  4. Is Carl Lentz a Christian? Of Course Not!

Popular hipster Hillsong preacher Carl Lentz is not born-again. Therefore, he is going to Hell. When asked why he has no comment about homosexuality, lesbianism and gay marriage he had no comment.

But we all know the OT and NT speak against it and that Jesus said in Matt. 12.30, "He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad."

If you are not willing to speak with Jesus against it, Jesus will deny you before the Father in heaven, thus proving, Carl Lentz is not a Christian.

"Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven" (Matt. 24.32).

Jesus was anti-gay, anti-homosexual and anti-lesbian.

When Jesus spoke about the proper relationship for men and women, He meant it.

Paul said, "For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet" (Rom. 1.26,27).

Imagine in the night clubs of Carl Lentz preaching what response he would get if he spoke like Paul did.

The penalty in the OT was death for being a fag or lesbo. The fulfillment of those laws in Christ in the NT sense, under the grace of our Lord Jesus, is not to kill such souls but certainly speak up against it that the sentence is the second death an eternal separation from God.

Jesus said, "But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female. For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and cleave to his wife; And they twain shall be one flesh: so then they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder" (Mark 10.6-9). Let no man claim God has joined man with man or woman with woman!

By the way in the Bible there is no such thing as the Pastoral System of one preacher up front on a pedestal at a podium. Fellowship took place in homes usually with a few believers gathered reading and studying the Scriptures together and discussing passages peacefully, calmly, quietly and in an emotionally stable fashion.

If we had more Christians doing this instead ...
  5. People Who Claim to be Christians Yet Don't Accept John 3.16

How should you respond to someone who claims to accept the precious blood of Jesus for forgiveness of sins, that He died on the cross for the sins of the world to give us the free choice, to receive eternal life, and even accepts Jesus is God the Son, but they refuse to accept what Jesus said in John 3.16, because they are unwilling to accept close family members are unsaved and going to Hell who do not accept Jesus as Lord?

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life" (John 3.16).

Jesus said only those who believe will not perish. So when someone says they are not convinced another person is going to Hell for rejecting Christ, they are denying what Jesus said in John 3.16. They worship a false Christ, certainly not God of the Bible. This is confirmed elsewhere.

"He that is not with me is against me" (Matt. 12.30). So if you are not for the Jesus who sends people to Hell who deny Him then you yourself are going to Hell because you preach a universalist Jesus or pseudo-universalist Jesus. Pleading ignorance is not being for Jesus, but for the way the world acts.

Similarly Matt. 10.32,33 reveals the same pretentious condition. If you are unwilling to confess who the Lord Jesus truly is, God in the likeness of flesh, who will send people to Hell for denying who He truly is, surely you will go to Hell.

"Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven" (Matt. 10.32,33).

A pseudo-universalist or pantheist who says it is not for him to decide is confusing what God decides (which He discloses in the Word of God) with the false Christian who claims to be a Christian when he says maybe a person is still saved who rejects Jesus. This makes a mockery of the cross of salvation. You should be agreeing with what God decides not pleading ignorance.

You need to be firm with such people and allow God's righteous indignation to be expressed towards such neglect of the gospel of God's saving grace.

There is another group of people that are not saved, those who preach the gospel only once every 10 years, if that, or who like to use the phrase "I pick my battles" to justify their being ...
  6. Is BitTorrent Wrong?

by , 05-27-2013 at 07:02 PM (Being Accounted Ready (Matt. 24.40-42, Luke 21.36, Rev. 3.10) Before the Tribulation 2022 to 2029)
    I had a non-Christian tell me his views on using bittorrent. He took 3 passages from Scripture: a) thou shall not steal; 2) don't covet other peoples' goods; and 3) be holy as God is holy. Of course, he rejects Christ Jesus as God, Lord and Savior who died on the cross for the sins of the world, and resurrected the 3rd day which is why he is going to Hell. You can't take the passages of Scripture selectively interpreted according to your opinion and without the flow of the Holy Spirit in agreement with the word of God that comes to one who is born-again. He said he teaches his students not to bittorrent and that he himself never does it. Never does it? Not even once?

Then he preceded to accuse me, since I am a Christian how could I do such a thing? There was a 15 year old girl that was listening to our conversation. She immediately reacted and said "that's discrimination" to hold Christians to a higher standard than non-Christians. She took the words right out of my mouth. I couldn't agree more.

When I first tried to give him the Christian response to his position, I pointed out that in the Bible we are told of idols that exist in a person's life which need to be torn down. His idol was that of self-exalting himself by claiming he never bittorrents and claims that all his students agree with him which I found highly doubtful, because the young girl standing next to us listening to the conversation responded in opposition by saying, "when placing a bowl of candies at the entrance after you walk through a doorway is not stealing". After hearing this, you could see steam coming out of his ears, and his entire complexion changed. He was very angry and left in a huffy puff.

I would add further, when you download a movie, you aren't coveting anything but saving $14. Consider this God's grace. The download takes just a couple minutes if that. It is pervasive across all platforms and nations, and nothing could be simpler. This is God's judgment upon the entire movie industry to reduce their profitability as well as reduce the gargantuan paychecks for popular movie actors since it is usually these big budget movies that are subject mostly to downloading, and vanity of vanities would be to get paid millions of dollars for pretending to be someone you are not. Owners and directors of these movies are making in some cases more than a billion dollars. Avatar by James Cameron and The Passion of the Christ by Mel ...
  7. The Crazy Games People Play Who Call Themselves Christian that are Not Christians

Have you come across people, and more potently family members, who claim to be Christians but are clearly not? They throw the word "Christian" around when tested as if somehow that automatically makes them a Christian. For example, a family member may think the atheist in the family or other members of the family are Christians even though they never want to discuss the gospel of salvation of Jesus Christ let alone hear about it. They get angry about it. So this "nominal Christian" (i.e. false Christian) essentially believes in universalism that they are all saved and is under strong delusion that they believe in Christ anyhow in some mysterious esoteric way. What a false Christ this would be!

How does an atheist accept Christ when the atheist claims God does not exist? That is the most obvious case to put forward. But it is no less true to observe the contradiction in someone who may not vocally deny Christ, but certainly has not received Him for forgiveness of sins and resurrection life.

This family member who is a false Christian may have accused you of being a fanatic for your faith as a Christian even though you were simply giving the gospel of salvation with love to another family member who is an atheist. You were saved so you ask this fake Christian family member when he or she was born-again? Never did he or she ever give you the gospel before you were saved (or even after). What love is that? But as the years go by this fake Christian says she or he was saved long before you were. What a surprise that is hearing it for the first time when just a few days ago she or he said she believed in reincarnation, universalism and never mentioned Jesus is God the Son. This is a perverted form of one-up-man-ship. This is how worldly people are. They don't care about the truth of the Scriptures or the Spirit of Truth.

Not only have I experienced this demented game they play, but I know other Christians who have given me their testimony that they have undergone the same mind games from fake Christian family members. I would like to add as well, I have never met anyone over the age of 40 who ever gave their life to Christ so don't expect them to change. At some point you need to simply not discuss it with them anymore, kicking the dust under your feet even as Jesus and the Apostles did. Just be
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast