View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. A Nuclear Bomb as per Rev. 17.16 will Blow up the Vatican According to Malachy

I don't feel like people are appreciating the magnitude of the Malachy Prophecy.

Very simply, before Pope Francis, the last pope (112th), dies a nuclear bomb will blow up the Vatican according the prophecy.

Revelation 17.16, "And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire" purple tassels and all.

I don't find any other interpretation viable.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophecy_of_the_Popes

This makes me very sad to know this and scared, because the world will never the be same. It will be utterly frightening to live in such a world when this happens.

Think of the nuclear fallout in the revived Roman Empire -- the European Union. Political Rome will be pissed! People in Germany rallied around a dictator under severe austere conditions to bring about WWII somewhat similar to people in Europe today with such high unemployment. Neo Nazi parties are rising up TODAY that are considered more than insignificant, because Germany should have a strong currency and is weakened by many nations in Europe undergoing severe debt and deficit problems. Germany is having to foot the bill for their lack of competitiveness.

The European Union is the most powerful nation state on the planet today. After the nuclear explosion in Rome, the EU will rally around itself like never before to strengthen itself eventually attacking Israel that they will ultimately blame. But they will not harm the 3rd Temple that construction will begin on soon as per the Total Lunar Tetrad.

"But do not measure the court outside the temple; leave that out, for it is given over to the nations, and they will trample over the holy city for forty-two months" (Rev. 11.2).

The Temple is measured which means it is protected, but the court outside the 3rd Temple will suffer certain damage by all the fighting.