Blog Comments

Yes, age of accountability is true. [Isa 7:15-16 NLT] "15 By the time this child is old enough to choose what is right and reject what is wrong.... 16 For before the child is that old...."

Age of accountability doesn't refute people are born into sin. If a child were to die they would not go to Hell, because they have not reached the age of accountability to have the free choice. Not sure why you thought the mother would be sinning by having a child. Perhaps explain that.

Rom. 3.23 doesn't say babies go to Hell. It says "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God." The blood of the cross covers babies and those who have not reached the age of accountability. That you think babies go to Hell tells me you are not a Christian, just pretending here.

A mother who aborts her baby is sinning, obviously, but that is not our discussion. God says age of accountability is true, but you seem to want to supersede him and even compare yourself to Hitler claiming like babies the Jews were born of the gas chambers by your proclamation. How evil!
    No such thing as an "age of accountability". No Scripture backs this up. Babies are conceived and born INTO their sin nature. David said, "behold in SIN my mother conceived me". He wasn't saying his mother was sinning when he was conceived. God is saying through David that EVERYONE is conceived and born WITH their Adamic sin nature fully operative. Romans 3:23. If they die before a certain age that people in their EMOTIONS say they are "accountable", say 4 years? 5 years? and they have not been born again, they will go to Hell. Yes aborted babies go to Hell. The sin consequence for the murder also lies with the mother who aborted her baby. I want someone, anyone, to show me Scriptures that clearly support the "age of accountability" theory. It is unbiblical and dangerous. it says we know better than God when a person becomes "accountable" for their sins.