View RSS Feed

The Fall of Man

When Adam and Eve rebelled in the Garden of Eden sin begat sin.

1. When I Read This I am Left in Awe - Mark 15.38, 1 Cor. 15.45, Heb. 2.9

by , 10-03-2016 at 01:05 AM (Being Accounted Ready (Matt. 24.40-42, Luke 21.36, Rev. 3.10) Before the Tribulation 2023 - 2030)
    ]When I read this I am left in awe!

Man was to destroy all the powers of Satan and be crowned with glory and honor that he might rule over God’s creation. But man had fallen and was thus not able to rule. It was for this cause, then, that the Lord Jesus came. He took upon himself man’s body of flesh and blood and became the “last Adam” (1 Cor. 15.45b).

Continuing with Hebrews 2, we next read this: “that by the grace of God he [Jesus] should taste of death for every man” (v.9b). The phrase “every man” in Greek can be translated “every thing.” The Lord Jesus was born as a man and accomplished the work of redemption—yet not just for men but for all created beings, except the angels. Hence He occupies two positions. In the first, towards God, Jesus is the original man, the man whom God has foreordained; in the second, towards men, He is the Saviour. On the one hand, the Lord Jesus is the man whom God had foreordained to have dominion and to overturn Satan. And this man is now seated on the throne! For hallelujah! this man has already overthrown the powers of Satan. This is the man of God’s expectation and possession. On the other hand, this man is also related to us. We have sinned and fallen, but God set forth Jesus to be a propitiation. He not only became our propitiation, He also was judged for all created things. This fact is demonstrated by what happened at Jesus’ crucifixion with the renting of the veil in the Temple sanctuary (see Mark 15.38). For according to Hebrews 10.20 that veil points to the flesh of the Lord Jesus. On the sanctuary veil had been embroidered cherubim who were representative of created things. So that inherent in the flesh of our Lord Jesus were all created things. And on the day the Lord died, the veil, we are told, was rent into two from top to bottom. Naturally, the cherubim embroidered on the veil were also rent. Hence, in the death of the Lord Jesus, all created things were judged. He has thus tasted death not only for every man but also for every thing.

Reading further in Hebrews 2, we learn this: “For it became him [God] for whom are all things, and through whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory” (v.10a).

Isn't it amazing that I know I am one of His sons because I accepted who Jesus is, while many refuse or reject Him; thus, they could not be called "sons of God."
  2. Is This a Life You Want?

by , 07-19-2014 at 07:37 PM (Being Accounted Ready (Matt. 24.40-42, Luke 21.36, Rev. 3.10) Before the Tribulation 2023 - 2030)
    I am glad you couldn't show any misrepresentation so you must be misrepresenting. Your wishful thinking there is no Creator is not a valid argument. Indeed, Krauss is brainless to think something can come from nothing. Familiarize yourself with the argument in the link then tackle my response. Suffice it to say that which does not exist still can't cause anything because it doesn't exist. Non-existence will never split into anything for that which doesn't exist can't split. A cause is required from something. Praise God we have proof of God, because infinite regress is impossible otherwise you would have already happened having had an alleged eternity to do so; so nature needs a cause outside of itself, outside of time and space, being uncreated. This uncreated Creator is whom we call God. You and Krauss are the bad people bound for Hell because you refuse God's saving grace. You can't cease to exist since you're made in God's image; His image never ceases to exist. There is no rest day or night for those going to Hell. You're without excuse because Jesus is proven to be God by the resurrection appearances for which there is no viable naturalistic explanation which there ought to be one if your theory is true. For example, group hallucinations and swoon theory fail. And people don't willingly die for what they know is a lie. So the Apostles truly believed that Jesus rose from the dead.

In your sin nature you prefer to remain selfish, independent, disobedient and self-centered which eternally separates yourself from God because God can have no fellowship with a sinner. You have chosen to eternally separate yourself from God so you are most certainly going to Hell. Why complain about it since that is what you want? Don't be doubleminded about it. This would be punishment for Christians to go with you to Hell for we love God, but when you are in Hell you will be right at home where you want to be where you belong, locking yourself in Hell from the inside. Whatever punishment that entails, you would prefer that than to be showered with the love of God in a place of perfect sinlessness, holiness and immaculate dwelling. According to you it would be a punishment to be with God which is of course demented for God is maximally great! Who can exceed God's greatness? It certainly would be punishment for believers to have you in our presence for eternity future when you despise God. There are no tortured souls in the New City and New Earth in eternity future. ...
  3. My Letter to Michio Kaku - What Don't You Understand Michio

by , 07-23-2013 at 10:22 PM (Being Accounted Ready (Matt. 24.40-42, Luke 21.36, Rev. 3.10) Before the Tribulation 2023 - 2030)
    ​​Michio,

I watched your video interview here,
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCPKlkHMLIs

Are you aware according to the Bible Michio that you are going to Hell, because Jesus said He is God and proved it, yet you refuse to come to the cross as a helpless sinner to receive the Lord Jesus as Savior?

The argument you gave was you don't accept the God who smited the Philistines, so in fact, what you are doing Michio is supporting child sacrifices which is evil even if you are doing it unknowingly through ignorance by blaming God for smiting the Philistines. Don't you ask why God smites rather than not? Or is your hostility to God so great that you shut your mind down at that point assuming you won your argument without thinking past two steps of your own thinking?

It's like Oprah Winfrey who also rejects God of the Bible because she said she could never accept a jealous God. Yet God is jealous like a mother for her own children for their attention and love. That is the meaning behind a jealous God who loves His own.

Your other issue is why are their poor and rich nations? You said because of science not the Koran. Actually the Koran is why Muslim countries are quite poor in terms of GDP to the rest of the world, because the Koran is immoral. Six centuries later it claimed Jesus never even went to the cross with no evidence whatsoever to support that claim. An immoral life leads to poverty or at the very least falling far below one's potential. If you don't work, you don't eat.

But having a conscience in Christ by the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Truth, the truth that shall set you free, frees you of bondage under false religion as well as the religion of being antichrist. Michio Kaku is antichrist. Science would not exist without God. God gives science. To forsake science would be to forsake God's good pleasure. But the Bible also speaks about a science so falsely called. This would be false science or misused science like we see in the case of false blind studies supporting a corporation's drug they are trying to get market.

Another false type of science is to prepare for aliens which is absurd since there are no aliens. They don't exist. Over 800 variables are required for life to exist on another planet. There are no enough planets in the universe for that to be possible. Unless your appreciate this is the one and only inhabited planet, you will be less careful ...