I've never seen anyone who made this connection of a dirty nuclear bomb upon the Vatican City. Why is this prediction useful? Well, you don't want to be anywhere near the nuclear fallout when it happens in the next decade. But the other reason is to know God's judgment upon the evils of the Roman Catholic Church which leads many astray so it must be destroyed. It is not redeemable. It cannot be refined or fixed.
"And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication" (Rev. 14.8).
"Fallen" is repeated twice because it points to both religious Rome (Roman Catholic Church) in Rev. 17 and political Rome (European Union) in Rev. 18. Jesus returns in Rev. 19. The first fallen will be the destruction of the Vatican City, the smallest country in the world, that takes place in the first half of the 7 year Tribulation. In the second half the EU is destroyed also.
"And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire" (Rev. 17.16).
"Eat her flesh, and burn here with fire" is a nuclear explosion. The Malachy Prophecy says the current Pope is the last Pope.
It's that simple. I do not know who will do it, but it happens nonetheless, because Satan hates any system that even uses the term Trinity, or Jesus died for the sins of the world, or Jesus resurrected Himself, or mentions Hell for the unsaved, etc. God hates any system that masquerades as the body of Christ which is not.
1) Why is it that 12 out of every 19 years there are always exactly 2,520 days (Daniel's 7 x 360) from Feast of Trumpets to Tisha B'Av, and the other 7 out of 19 years there are always exactly 2,520 days from Feast of Trumpets to the Day of Atonement?
2) Why are there exactly 7 sets of 7 or 17,640 days ((7 x 360)*7) from June 7, 1967 when Israel took over Jerusalem to the Day of Atonement Sept. 23, 2015?
3) Why are there exactly 120 Jubilees of 6000 years (50*120) from 4004 BC when Adam was born to 2015 AD?
4) Why is there not another feast Tetrad to the 2014/15 Tetrad until 2582/83 after the 6th one fell on when Israel became a nation again (1949/50) and the 7th one when Israel entered Jerusalem (1967/68)?
5) Would the earthquake in Haiti 2010 (320,000 deaths, 2nd most deaths of earthquakes recorded) constitute a great earthquake in Rev. 6.12 before the first trumpet of the Tribulation is blown (8.7)?Would the earthquake in Japan 2011 constitute a great earthquake (4th greatest in the world in magnitude)? Back to back, year over year, has there ever been on record two earthquakes with this magnitude and number of deaths?
6) The 2nd item in Rev. 6.12 is the black sackcloth sun solar eclipse. Would the Nov. 3, 2013 solar eclipse constitute just such a rare eclipse? There are 4 kinds of eclipses. The rarest is the Hybrid which occurs about 5% of the time. There are 3 kinds of Hybrids. The rarest Hybrid occurs about 5% of that 5%, called the H3. And NASA additionally breaks down eclipses as long or short. The long are more rare lasting more than 1 min 30 secs. It just so happens the 4th long H3 since Christ is this eclipse which occurs on Nov. 3, 2013 smack in the middle between the great earthquake and Total Lunar Tetrad as required by Rev. 6.12.
7) The 3rd item is the moon red as blood in Rev. 6.12. If the Tetrad in 2014/15 is not the red blood moon, but since God wants us to know what it is, then what could supersede it that it would be that obvious to us?
8) If these 3 events are indeed the events of Rev. 6.12 before the 2,520 days of the Tribulation start, and the Tribulation would begin shortly, would it not commence at some point within the Tetrad period since the 5th, 6th and 7th Tetrads did just that with regard to the expulsion of the Jews from Spain, Israel a nation again, and Jerusalem reclaimed?
9) There are 2,520