View RSS Feed

The Only Way in Christ

Take His Word, the Sword of the Spirit, to finely divide our spirit, soul and body to walk after the spirit. This leads us to realize various truths that are key to spiritual life: 1) dividing, spirit, soul, body; 2) osas arminian; 3) partial rapture, 4) gap restoration; 5) Scriptural locality.

1. The Tribulation from 2023 to 2030

Tribulation from Feast of Trumpets 2023 to the Last 3 Feasts 2030

This prophecy is based on the need for 2300 days for the Temple to be cleansed (Dan. 8.14). It must be completed by Passover after which there are 2300 days from Passover to Tisha B'Av. It takes at leas 4 years to build. Construction on the 3rd Temple must, therefore, begin by 2020 so it is completed by Passover 2024. There are exactly 2300 days from Passover April 23, 2024 to Aug. 8, 2030 Tisha B'Av. The Jubilee is 2015-16 running from Feast of Trumpets 2015 to Elul 29 2016. 2016-17 is the first year of 7 years of plenty to 2022-23. What follows are 7 years of famine (the Tribulation) from 2023-24 to 2029-30. From Feast of Trumpets Sept. 16, 2023 there are 2,520 days (7 x 360) to Tisha B'Av Aug. 8, 2030. 30 days more to the 1290th day (Dan. 12.11) Jesus judges the nations. To the 1335th day (Dan. 12.12), a few days after Simchat Torah Oct. 20, 2030, He sets up Israel as the center of all nations.

This agrees with the "sign of the Son of Man" (Matt. 24.30) asteroid Apophis April 13, 2029 near the end of the Tribulation. "If therefore thou shalt not watch...thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee" (Rev. 3.3). If we are not watchful we won't know when Jesus returns.
  2. I am Amazed at How Oblivious Christians are to 3 Signs that Commence the Tribulation

You know what is more amazing than anything else right now? That virtually everyone even Christians are oblivious to the 3 items in Re. 6.12 that take place in specific order just before the Tribulation starts in which the first two have already taken place.

The Nov. 3, 2013 H3 Hybrid long Solar Eclipse (rarest of all solar eclipses) just occurred in Rev. 6.12 (4th since Christ) before the Tribulation starts. Just before that 320,000 died in the great earthquake in Haiti in 2010 and the 4th greatest in magnitude in recorded history was in Japan 2011. If you search for the Internet virtually nobody is making this connection. What do you have to do to wake people up? They love the world so much or are busy wondering how they can make money off of Christianity somehow. Someone donated this site Biblocality.com $15 to me once several years ago anonymously and that's it. I am sure I come in last place in receiving donations.

That leaves the 2014/15 feast Tetrad, 8th since Christ (won't happen again till 2582/83), which would mark the beginning of the Tribulation in 2015 or with a 7 year preparatory period would begin in 2022.

There are 2,520 days from Feast of Trumpets Sept. 14, 2015 to Tisha B'Av Aug. 7, 2022 the day the 1st and 2nd Temples were destroyed. All Daniel's sixty-nine sevens are 2,520 days each which were prophesied as to when Jesus would die on the cross from the declaration to rebuild the Temple, leaving one last seven to take place after Rev. 6.12 occurs with its 3 signs.

And there are 2,550 days (1260 + 1290) from Feast of Trumpets Sept. 26, 2022 to Day of Atonement Sept. 19, 2029. Check it out!

I am not sure which is the 7 year Tribulation, but I am favoring the latter because the 3rd Temple must be completed with 2300 days to the end of the Tribulation (Dan. 8.14), and the implant under the skin to buy and sell must be pervasive enough during the latter half called the Great Tribulation. We are not there yet. But things are progressing rapidly.
  3. Why does the Tribulation period have to start the same day as the First Rapture?

Quote Originally Posted by DeLane
    Hello,

I've been convinced by your site and others that the Rapture will indeed fall on the Feast of Trumpets. I've been studying the return of the Lord for over 20 years, and am excited to know that it is severely soon! I just have a question that perhaps you can clear up.

Why does the tribulation period have to start on the same day as the rapture? The tribulation kicks off with the confirming of a covenant (Dan. 9:27), but with all the chaos of the rapture and what it would bring to the world with millions suddenly disappearing, it seems unlikely that the world will be concerned with a treaty on that day. The fact that the anti-christ is able to confirm one at all lends to his unbelievable power during that time. I just think the rapture could happen and it be some time, perhaps even the 1 year anniversary on the next feast of trumpets for the anti-christ to make his move. This might put the rapture in 2013 or 2014. Then 2015 could still fit, and this truly would fulfill Jesus' words in Mat. 24 that no one knew the day or the hour, because it was not specifically on the day the tribulation starts.

I would be interested to hear your opinion on this, please just explain why tribulation Must start same day as rapture.

Thank you so much for your dedication, I look forward to hearing more. I preach anywhere I'm invited of the soon coming of Jesus, your website has helped tremendously.
    Some reasons why the first rapture is not a year or two before the Tribulation starts:

1) Rev. 7.9 are the overcomers (not all Christians) "before throne" in 3rd heaven by being first raptured before the Tribulation starts. Then "when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour" (8.1) not a year or two. The Tribulation is "7 trumpets" (v.2). Then the "first angel sounded" (v.7) for the 1st trumpet. Only those Christians who were watchful (Matt. 24.42), prayerful (Luke 21.36) and keep the word of His patience (Rev. 3.10) will escape the hour of trial that is to come upon the whole world by being raptured beforehand.

2) Sept. 14, 2015 Feast of Trumpets is that day during the Total Lunar Tetrad. It can't be Sept. 5, 2013 because the Tetrad has not started yet by then.

3) Sept. 25, 2014 is not feasible because there are seven sets of seven (17,640 days) from June 7, 1967 to the Day of