PDA

View Full Version : Erwin Loh and the largest Christendom forum on the planet

Churchwork
05-06-2006, 02:32 PM
I sent this message to Erwin Loh, the owner of the largest Christendom forum on the planet, to appeal to him. If he is not a Christian he won't be able to understand this or accept it.

Dr. Erwin Loh,

Would you like to work together on this basis? Consider this very seriously!

View the Meeting Place Finder (http://biblocality.com/forums/vbgooglemaphse.php?do=list).

Reserve judgment and first try to understand what I am doing here and what the Holy Spirit is calling for, then see if it meshes with the Bible. (It is all substantiated and proven proven on my pages).

You have the amazing power to be able to do something spectactular by convincing the body of Christ to fellowship according to Biblical localiy as a unit which is a miniature of the new city on the new earth instead of dividing the body of Christ by doctrine, denomination (e.g. "I am of Apollos"), non-denominations (e.g. "I am of Christ"), people, time, race, nations, nationalities or your self.

For you to believe this, you will first need to believe that there are still informal apostles today, directly commissioned by God, doing the same work as the apostles in the first century (1 Cor. 15.7 says there were more than twelve), appointing elders to take care of a Biblical locality: e.g. church of Ephesus in the churches of Asia minor, the church of Thessalonica in the churches of Macedonia, the church of Jerusalem in the churches of Judea, the church of Antioch in the churches of Syria, or the church of Edmonton in the churches of Alberta, etc.

If you think about it, this is what a lot of people need thrust upon them to cause them to think about it, otherwise it would not enter their consciousness.

Troy