PDA

View Full Version : The 6th Bowl

Churchwork
05-03-2006, 07:01 PM
The 6th Bowl and 7th Trumpet Resurrection
There Will Be 3 Confederacies to Come Fighting Over Oil - EU (USA is not a power), Soviet Countries and Eastern Countries (China, Japan, Vietnam, Korea, etc.)

Note that Rev. 16.12 is the sixth bowl, while 16.13-16 is an interpolated vision.

"And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared" (v.12).

16.12 "The great river, the river Euphrates"—The land which God had promised to the children of Israel extended from the river of Egypt to the great river Euphrates (Gen. 15.18). History also tells us that during the most prosperous period of the ancient Roman Empire, her boundary reached the great Euphrates River. In the future there will arise two confederacies; one of the West, taking the Mediterranean Sea as its center with the territory covered by the ancient Roman Empire as its domain (including England, France, the northern coast of Africa, Spain, Portugal, Romania, Czechoslovakia, Greece, and even reaching to India and the Persian boundary); one of the East, with Soviet Russia as its center, and including the Persians, the Cushites, the Turks, and so forth. It may also include China, Japan, Afghanistan, etc.∗

∗ OR three confederacies arising in the world before the coming of Christ; namely, the so-called revived Roman Empire or the confederacy of the West, the Northern confederacy as outlined in Ezekiel 38.1-6, and the confederacy of the Kings of the East as alluded to in Revelation 16.12: "And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared."

"And the word of Jehovah came unto me, saying, Son of man, set thy face toward Gog, of the land of Magog, the prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal, and prophesy against him, and say, Thus saith the Lord Jehovah: Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal: and I will turn thee about, and put hooks into thy jaws [Reminds me of the hook in the Russian flag], and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed in full armor, a great company with buckler and shield, all of them handling swords; Persia, Cush, and Put with them, all of them with shield and helmet; Gomer, and all his hordes; the house of Togarmah in the uttermost parts of the north, and all his hordes; even many peoples with thee" (Ez. 38.1-6).

The river Euphrates is wide and its current swift. But at the pouring of the sixth bowl its water is dried up, thus easily crossed. What an amazing thing for that to happen?!

16.13 "Unclean spirits"—These unclean spirits are in direct opposition to the Holy Spirit. The word "frogs" symbolizes mischievousness.

"And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs [come] out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet" (v.13).

16.13,14 The gathering together of the kings of the whole world has no other reason than to war. We can see how they are instigated by the spirits of demons to war. Eventually they will be destroyed by the appearing of the Lord.

"For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, [which] go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty" (v.14).

16.15 Here are still some words spoken to Christians. "Behold, I come as a thief are words spoken by the Lord to His church. These words may be spoken to those mentioned in Revelation 14.14-16 who are waiting to be harvested, or they may be spoken to the Christians who are left to be gleaned. The vintage spoken of in 14.17-20 is the same as the battle of Har-Magedon spoken of in 16.16. Therefore, 16.15 may refer either to the harvest of Christians before the battle of Har-Magedon or to Christians waiting to be gleaned after the harvest is gathered and before the battle is fought. Wow!

"Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed [is] he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame" (v.15).

"And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud [one] sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle. And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe. And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped" (14.14-16) [7th trumpet rapture included].

"And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle. And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe. And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast [it] into the great winepress of the wrath of God. And the winepress was trodden without the city, and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand [and] six hundred furlongs" (14.17-20).

"And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon" (16.16).

16.16 "Har-Magedon"—Magedon is the name of a place, while "Har" means mountain. Hence it is the mountain of Magedon, the same as Jezreel cited in the Old Testament.