PDA

View Full Version : Problem in the Church - Treatment of Their Apostles

Churchwork
05-03-2006, 04:19 PM
The difficulty of finding others that agree is commensurate with the savings ratio. If there was say 50 billion souls since Adam and the new city is only about the size of India or half the size of USA, for say a maximum of 1.2 billion souls (generously), and there is another 250 billion souls in the millennium, that is a savings ratio of 1 in 250.

I would like to say that experientially it bears out also given the difficulty to find agreement on such basic things in the Scriptures given these questions at registration. Most Christians would not agree in all these points, for they are questions for Apostles and Elders. Even so there are some questions that should not be an issue ever!

If someone says they are an Apostle, a person shouldn't say to them, No you aren't! Because, if they have no reason to accuse why do they accuse? It is that reviling center in their being that accuses. This is the first love that was lost: Christians not accepting the Apostles commissioned by God!

I am an apostle. If you have no reason to find fault with my statement that I am, then stop accusing me. Self-declaring accusatory only shows you that you have no reason, just the selfish center exuding itself. If you continue to do so, there will be consequences, not by me, but God. Make no mistake about it!

You don't see me accusing Apostles, so why should you?