PDA

View Full Version : What are we really after?

Churchwork
05-02-2006, 07:24 PM
After studying scores and scores of books, do wonderful works in God's will, proving the resurrection, dissecting Hebrew and Greek, following the references from one book to another throughout history of examining Christ in many-faceted ways, what is our aim? Can we sum it up in a word or two? I think we can. I find no two better words to describe the focus. Those two words are:

Biblical Psychology

As we approach the deeper and deeper truths in the Word of God, and applied experimentally, to change the organ of our spirit to strengthen it further and further, things happen to us that are supernaturally graced. Third Heaven experiences might occur, or if not, such an immense joy it is incomparable! I know it begins in Christ with the dividing of our spirit, soul and body (http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/spiritsoulbody.htm) with simple language, not complicated analysis. I know it! And God gives us these tools in His Word to affect these changes to overcome our sin nature and self life by the power of the cross applied by the Holy Spirit.

I believe there is a way to view the Scriptures, each paragraph or chapter, in a deeper proper and absolute way that reaches even deeper down closer into God's thought. Once you reach it, you know it, and no one can ever take it away from you. When you hit it, it is like a spark of light just flashes, something comes over you, and your intuition is made new in revelation. I have this myself on various points and areas which are indicators to me, little treasures of truth for the Holy Spirit to work in my spirit because I have fulfilled the condition for His working, grace comes in. It happens when you devote yourself for hours on end to reach what God is really saying on a matter with much prayer and supplication.

Whatever the consequence of the deeper Christian life, our strength is increased, and it is even possible for an Enoch or Elijah to be raptured, though we may not even know about in this life. Someone could just disappear and such a person is considered a missing person. How many people could you suspect this would happen to? If not raptured alive, then martyred, if not martyred, one of the 144,000 virgins, if not one them then an overcomer who was not martyred (Rev. 20.4).

Of the only two cases on record from 4000 B.C. up to Christ, and no known cases from Christ to today, obviously we talking about just a handful of people at most. This is not something normally what someone can attain until last week when we are resurrected and raptured together.

Even so, we seek for the prize to be accounted worthy to escape the Hour of trial of the Tribulation at first rapture and receive the reward of reigning with Christ during the millennium. And if you are that exceptional few handful, you might even be raptured alive before long before.

Wow!