PDA

View Full Version : I am saddened for souls that don't care

Churchwork
12-03-2005, 04:34 PM
I am nothing special, just a humble servant of the Lord and was saved at the age of 33.

My learning process was:

1) tripartite man (in my first year of being saved)

then

2) osas arminian (in my first year of being saved, which naturally goes together with receiving the dividing of our spirit, soul and body)

then

3) partial rapture (in my first year or second year of being saved)

then

4) restoration of creation (my second year of being saved)

then

5) Biblical locality (FULL ACCEPTANCE in my second year of being saved)

I admit the most difficult issue to realize in my spirit was Biblical locality, but once you get the seed of it, it flows. Notice I had the 4 foundational pieces of information known first before I finally gave into Biblical locality.

Now I am standing here wondering what is wrong with people that they are not wrong in just one or two of these major truths of God, but quite often wrong on all 5 of these points who say they are Christians. For those that would be saved they are carnal Christians, because remember, they are saying God is wrong about these points. Even more than this, there are those we should steer clear from who deceive by twisting each of these 5 points in a weird way. For example, I know a cult that harrasses and threatens me because I expose the major sins of their cult. This cult claims it agrees in some cases but twists (1), denies the truth of (2), warps (3), might agree with (4), and totally molests (5). Do you see how deceptive the devil can be?

It saddens me, because to reject the truth is not a fruit of the Spirit, whether a Christian is to lose rewards of the kingdom or there is a tare unsaved engaged in a replicatory faith, or an unsaved outside the kingdom of heaven. If someone does not know that is one thing, but to outright reject the truth or to play footsie with it is very telling.