PDA

View Full Version : The Matrix: Reloaded and Revolutions

Churchwork
04-20-2006, 06:17 PM
I just watched the Matrix: Reloaded and Revolutions. Neo (Nero 666 Neron Kaisar in Aramaic - play on words to confuse since Nero revived is the number of a man who was one of the 5, not the 6th or the 7th that is the forerunner, but the 8th resurrected) is one with the source which is why he can actually do things outside the Matrix that he can do in the Matrix. The One extends beyond the realm of the matrix (the world) as well as out of the matrix (body of Church). Out of the matrix is like the church, suffering sojourners.

I don't think God would ever let sin get that far out of control where machines would be using humans for food (that's sadistic), not even if the Christ didn't return for a million years from now or a billion years. I am fairly confident Christ will return sometime in the 20th century given the savings ratio (http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/savingsratio.htm) and the 7 church letters (http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/7churches.htm).

The closest we would get to is a 200 million unmanned machine army (Rev. 9.16) in the middle east fighting over oil supplies in the middle east and enough nuclear explosions around the globe to kill 1/3 of the people (Rev. 9.18).

Then Christ returns and appears in Person.

The Matrix teaches reincarnation because this was Nero's 6th life. Another problem with these movies and Passion of the Christ is they are always pushing Mary as playing a central role as though we are suppose to be communion with her in addition to the Holy Spirit. I think this confuses the point of the cross. It's about the cross, not men, nor women, but the 2nd Person in the council of the Godhead breaking into creation to take upon Himself our sins so we can be presentable to the Father.

Churchwork
11-05-2009, 03:23 AM
In Matrix Revolutions, Neo is found at the Train Station even though he is not plugged in. The only way this is possible if he is plugged into another Matrix besides the one the movie presents.

He was able to stop the Sentinels at the end of Revolutions even though he wasn't plugged into the Matrix. It appears the Architect has created two layers of of the Matrix, or who knows, it could be humans behind the curtain.

So not only are the Matrix movies teaching reincarnation of Neo 6 times, they also teach atheistic and mormon notions of an infinite regress of realities, and gnosticism in which the creator of the realm is evil, like the machine world creates a reality for humans.

The Matrix movies are sending all the wrong messages to Christians.