PDA

View Full Version : The mercy seat without the ark

Churchwork
11-30-2005, 11:22 AM
I am finding Nee's, Revive Thy Work really good. I like that where Nee talks about the tabernacle and the temple. Today the church is the tabernacle without the ark of testimony of God's demands present. Just like when the children of Israel would worship in the tabernacle without the ark present therein. The church revivals today are like the mercy seat without the ark being present; receiving God's comfort, mercy and grace, but without God's testimony of demands present. The church moves about from place to place like the tabernacle, but the ark is not there. The ark typifies Jesus Christ. Interesting eh! I feel that is true intuitively.

Those deeply led in the Lord today seek after the ark while the tabernacle is still left at Shiloh which only has the external structure of the tabernacle, devoid of the presence of the ark. And so it is Christianity today.

Churchwork
01-09-2006, 03:25 AM
The arc is not our bodies. The outer court represents the body, the Holy Place our soul and the Most Holy Place our spirit. The arc represents the Holy Spirit in our spirit.