PDA

View Full Version : Uniqueness Quantified

Churchwork
04-03-2006, 01:41 AM
Do you know how I know I am unique in Christ, that I have something special the Lord wants to use in me to revive the Church?

I look for deeper truth in the Word that set us apart in distinction for the body of Christ to know who agreed in these deeper truths. Then I find the ultimate and most accurate term to describe that spiritual truth to see where others are in agreement in such terms. The findings are these:

When you search the term "partial rapture" in search engines, my site comes up first. I can't find anyone promoting this truth.

When you search for the term "osas arminian," either my site comes up first, or where I had posted elsewhere, that sites come up. I can't find anyone who agrees to this terminology.

"Biblical locality" is only used by me, but it most accurately represents the first century way of Apostles appointing Elders of a locality. Only my site comes up on google.

"Restoration of creation" or "gap restoration" or "six summary days" are terms to describe God made the earth desolate in Gen. 1.2 because of the sin of earth's earliest ages, then restored in the six summary days.

I am finding more now agreeing with tripartite man: we have a spirit, soul and body, and are not constituted soul (spirit) and body (fallen bipartite man).

It seems greater than climing a mountain to find others than agree completely, for revival. So I patiently wait in long-suffering to find others who agree to revive the Church on this basis.

Pray for the Church for this revelation.