PDA

View Full Version : Christendom's forums

Churchwork
11-27-2005, 02:05 PM
My desire is to speak the truth and nothing more with love. The Lord has placed it on my heart to speak these words for those who hath an ear to hear them so that it may help them - this is directed towards the ownership of the largest Christendom forum on the Internet.

The largest Christendom forum on the Internet is not Christian though it is the largest forum on the internet today claiming to be Christian. It operates in the outward appearance of the kingdom of heaven, but its owner is not a born-again Christian, for he has no desire to accept authority in God's kingdom and will ban those with authority. Give me an opportunity to prove this by reading the rest and accept what God says, we shall know them by their fruit.

I have been banned no less than thirty times from this forum with no valid reason. Sometimes I am banned after 10 posts, other times after 150 posts. There is no consistency, except for one. Once they realize it is me, by my IP address, the banning takes place; and now, I am unable to even view the forum at all.

I can only tell you the truth about how I was banned and why, and from this knowledge you can see what they are against and are without the love of the Lord to accept these truths below. The truth is not unreasonable, but it is not loved. These are the words I have been banned for:

1) What I teach is partial rapture, that is, bringing together pre+post and removing this dissension. If a Christian keeps the Word of His patience (Rev. 3.10), he may escape the Hour of trial to be accounted worthy (Luke 21.36), that trial which will come upon the whole world called the Great Tribulation. As part of this premillennial truth, it destroys historicalism: the belief that the millennial kingdom is now. A poll has been taken that more than 90% are historicalists at largest Christendom forum on the Internet.

2) God's way of salvation is according to the principles of osas arminian - the belief that we are made in God's image and God foreknows the choice we make to grace with His life. God predestinates by foreknowledge (Rom. 8.29), not by premaking. A poll was taken in 2005 at the largest Christendom forum on the Internet in which over 95% were calvinists, calvinist derivatives or open theists. All 5 points of calvinism are wrong and so is open theism which claims God does not have infinite foreknowledge.

3) I have spoken of Rev. 14.8 and the Rev. 17 about the woman who sits on the beast that makes drunk the nations with the wine of the wrath of her fornications. This woman is "religious Rome" - the RCC, whom God will destroy at His return, sinless co-redemptrix ideology, exceeding the boundary of Biblical locality, intermediary priesthood, judaizing Christianity with physical buildings, written codes and earthly promises.

4) Biblical locality, which simply means in Christ the apostles choose elders to take care of Biblical localities, e.g. church of Corinth, church of Ephesus, church of Jerusalem, church of Dallas, church of Boston, church of Moscow, church of Hong Kong.

5) Tripartite man - we are made up of spirit, soul and body according to Heb. 4.12, 1 Thess. 5.23 where our inner man is our spirit (functions of intuition, communion and conscience) and God-consciousness, while our outer man is our soul (mind, will and emotion) and body (physical sensing), of self-consciousness and world-consciousness.

6) Creation (some call it gap theory) was made perfect in Gen. 1.1, but because of earth's earliest ages of sin, it was made desolate in Gen. 1.2. Then God restored earth, that was already there, in the six summary days of creation.

Experientially, I know what people do. They will fabricate all kinds of accusations and sin bearing false witness. Those who have over a thousand posts and contribute financially to the largest Christendom forum on the Internet, called Site Supporters, have much such by their funds who gets removed, even when they are not bred as moderators by Erwin, its owner. That is what has happened. This is the way the world works. This is how Satan tries to enter into the kingdom of heaven and work his wiles. Let us not think otherwise. Notice on this forum every second or third post has an advertisement in between.

Do not take this lightly. It is a real problem. It will not get better. It will only get worse. One wonders what Satan's next ploy will be. I can see him using the largest Christendom forum on the Internet in a more unethical way against the Church. Time will reveal this.

Churchwork
11-27-2005, 03:48 PM
When people get banned it is for one of two reasons: 1) either the person being banned is wrong and deserves to be banned, or 2) the person being banned is right, but the banner does not want to accept this truth revealed, so the banner bans the person to cover up the truth so the banner can remain in their flesh, so they think.

There are two views what happened to the church. One is the view of progressive revivals like reclaiming justification by faith or consecration; the other is that held by those like the Brethren and Darby. They believed the church fell out almost at the outset. We see this in Paul's, Peter's and John's words to the church.

But before Christ returns things will change because it is in the changing and reaching what needs to be attained that causes Christ to then return. He returns when the condition is set forth for His return.

When the conscience of someone is convicted and that person does not want to listen to that conviction, they ban those who gave that information. The reason the banner does this is because they love what they have in the world too much to change.

Churchwork
12-22-2005, 01:11 PM
What does a banning look like and what is the reason for the banning? See rule #20 at the Christendom forum in BOLD red - to bar, restrict, block any user including Internet Community Alliance offenders for any reason as well as remove any content at our sole discretion.

What is the real reason am I banned (since I was there) from the second largest forum in Christendom? It is because I have exposed the false teaching of historicalism (amill., post-mill., preterisms), that is, the belief that now, despite wars and rumors of wars, we are in a millennial peace. If this were true then Rev. 20.3 would not say Satan, "he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled". Today, are the nations not deceived? If they are not deceived, then why do they war? Why were 7 million Jews killed in World War II? Is this a millennial peace? Historicalists treat the 3rd last chapter of the Bible in a book of prophecy of our future as having already happened. The reason they do this is to blunt the most solemn warning for the end of this age. Matthew 19.28 most adequately expresses the regeneration of the world in the millennium-to-come: "And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel." The inevitible consequence of the beliefs of historicalists is to falsely justify war as was done in the past under the Roman Catholic Church, making a mockery of Jesus Christ, since they claim we are in a millennial peace now yet there are continual waring.

Note Christianity.com and Crosswalk.com are Roman Catholic forums. It takes all kinds, as the saying goes. There other false teachings. Other forums that are not Roman Catholic are very Roman Catholic-like in being historicalist, or similar to the second largest denominational system, Pentecostalism with false tongues, or the false teaching of calvinism.

Who else bans for this same reason? The largest Christendom forum does not have a close competitor. They also ban if you expose calvinism, in addition to historicalism, which is the pride of believing they were premade for salvation like a robot or a machine and not preprogrammed for hell. The truth of this mistaken assumption is that God made man in His image to walk with those who come to the cross to receive His saving grace (John 3.16,18). Thus, God's way of salvation is according to osas arminian: God predestinates by foreknowledge (Rom. 8.29), not by premaking someone to be saved and premaking others for hell. Can you sense the evil in such a thought?

What I have said is true. You can prove it for yourself, but you must speak the truth directly as well as show the consequences of such false beliefs. Making that connections is vital! When you show why sin is wrong, you must also show how, and not merely self-declare it.

What does a banning letter look like, which gives not substantive reason, but is as vague as possible:

Dear Partrib,

You have recently been engaged in activity in our Community in a manner or with content determined to be in violation of the site's Terms of Service. As a participating member of our Community, you agreed to abide by these terms. As a result of this violation your account has been disabled, per rule #20 of the Terms of Service.
l.salemweb.net/CommunityTermsOfService

Please do not make any attempt to participate further in any of our Communities, even under a different name.

This decision is final and is not subject to discussion.

Sincerely,

Fritz
Manager of Communities
Salem Web Network
fritz@salemwebnetwork.com
http://www.crosswalk.com
http://www.christianity.com

Notice the difference between Biblocality Christian Forums and these others. These other forums mentioned do not give you a specific reason to conceal the reason why they ban. When I ban someone it is because they are being belligerent and obstinate, and send them the exact reason why they are banned, and often post the reason on the forum as well. For example, see the thread 4 Step Proof for God where I banned atheists/agnostics/tares and gave the reasons why.

Evanescence
01-18-2006, 08:39 PM
What are you trying to tell us with this thread?

Evanescence

Churchwork
01-18-2006, 08:46 PM
Forums will ban you if you speaking the truth, and the reason for their bannings can be isolated,

http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/wsf2.htm

prophecystudent
01-18-2006, 09:05 PM
Being new here, I am a little confused. I am also a member of [the largest Christendom forum on the Internet]. I post my ideas and beliefs, sometimes getting kind of blunt when I feel called to do so.

I have never been warned or banned for doing so.

I must say that I am having a little trouble deciphering some of what you write.

I believe in all the basics of salvation. I believe the bible is the infallible word of god.

I also believe the there will be one rapture which will occur a "short" time before the tribulation commences.

Contrary to what some people seem to think, we are not, and never have been, in the millenial kingdom where peace reigns for a thousand years. Those seem to forget that Christ will be on Earth for the 1000 years. Christ is not here, the tribulation has not taken place, Russia has not attacked the unwalled cities of Israel, etc etc etc.

As long as I am a member of any forum I will convey my thoughts and beliefs in as peaceful manner as possible. But I will convey them clearly because the price of someone misunderstanding the gospel is too severe to contemplate.

One other thought. If what you say is true, that [the largest Christendom forum on the Internet] is not Christian, why should we not stay there and put forth the Christian view? It may save someone's soul.

Fred

Evanescence
01-18-2006, 09:07 PM
I post there under "SpiritualGirl" and I met a lot of nice people on that forum, I never really noticed any errors, I like their idea of uniting all the churches together on one message board!

I don't know much about your experience on that forum, but I know one thing and that is banning seems to be common on every forum, even I got banned for somewhat minor reasons that I felt was not exactly reasonable. But threads like these only cause hatred and fuel for forum wars, although you personally do not agree with other beliefs, its also important to learn about 'tolerance' towards others.

What you view as 'truth' may not be viewed as 'truth' to others.

In peace,

Evanescence

Churchwork
01-18-2006, 09:25 PM
prophecystudent,

Your beliefs are not threatening to the largest Christendom forum on the Internet because they know how to handle you as you fit within their stereotypes of a pretribulation only rapturist.

You believe in a pre-trib only rapture, which as long as you don't talk about partial rapture you are allowed on such forums, but the minute you speak of God's way which is partial rapture, you will not last long, that is, if you understand it and have this blessing in your spirit according to Rev. 1.3.

Pre-trib only rapture has holes in it and such holes can be picked away at, but partial rapture is God's exact ordering in Christ's parousia, which has the power in good conscience, to destroy historicalisms, the teaching of Erwin Loh, the owner of Christian forums (as well as the others mentioned), but it also can show the flaw of pretrib only rapture. This is too much for the moderators to handle, so they ban.

There is lots of experience to back this (it's all documented in the link provided).

The negative consequence of what you believe is that when you end up in the Tribulation, you will not realize it, to take the mark of the beast, since you overassumed you would have been raptured before the Tribulation by not trusting in God's word treating first rapture according to readiness to be received (Rev. 3.10, Luke 21.36) before the throne (Rev. 7.9).

Even so, if you were to speak of the negative consequences of historicalism sternly, you would be banned at these places. The fact that you do not speak sternly as Jesus would, or perhaps don't know the negative consequences of historicalism being a false fruit, you can be molded by them still they believe.

Plus they laugh at you, when you say Russia has not attacked Israel yet. Russia? What about other hostile nations?

You can not convey pretribulation only rapture properly since you don't understand the flaw of it, thus you "will [NOT] convey them clearly" as you had thought.

Erwin Loh not being Christian should cause you to stay there and help. I never said you should not. We should go anywhere where we can help, but you are not helping by teaching pretribulation only rapture. You are merely fitting into their stereotype and are harmless to them.

Evanescence
01-18-2006, 09:33 PM
I never heard of "partial rapture" before, but i've never known [the largest Christendom forum on the Internet] to exclude any beliefs, considering the fact they have a forum seperate for the churches as well as formal debate forums, they even have "unorthodox theology" for groups like Jehovah's Witnesses and Mormons.

Maybe banning relies more on a persons behavior than their actual beliefs, and i'm sure it says somewhere in their rules that your not to show disrepect towards other beliefs.

The reality is its just a discussion board, banning happens even to the best of us. :)
Remember admins and mods are just humans you know, who try their best to maintain a forum, and [the largest Christendom forum on the Internet] being quite a large forum would have a difficult job ahead of them.

In peace,
Evanescence

Churchwork
01-18-2006, 09:33 PM
Evenascence,

The problems noted at that place have already been stated in this thread. Read to understand those reasons. Do not speak before your lack of understanding for this would be moving ahead of God's will for you. Polls taken are recorded to prove those very reasons and their false teachings.

The reason there is a hell is because what I believe to be the truth is not accepted by others, but not because of me, but because of their being the tares which God says He will bring the sickle to to separate them. It is not always because they are carnal Christians. They are more often than not nominal Christians, which is another way of saying the unregenerated tares.

There are two reasons bannings occur: (1) no tolerance or love for the truth by the owner/moderator; and (2) the person needs to be banned for being intolerant and having no love for the truth.

What has been shown is (1) because of holding onto lies in their hearts so they censor the truth by banning. This is not difficult to see.

Churchwork
01-18-2006, 09:44 PM
Evanescence,

Understand how the conscience works. As long as a person's conscience can stereotype you and find where you are wrong, then it will allow all categories, but once someone comes along who can speak for the truth sternly and precisely, they will ban this person, for they have no response that can counter, and so their own conscience becomes affected. Their spirit wrestles and their mind rationalizes, so they retaliate by banning.

This is what effect the power of partial rapture has, osas arminian has, tripartite man has, restoration of creation has, and Biblical locality has. 5 things, 5 truths with great power in God's Word!

When you tell the truth you are not being disrespectful; in fact you should not respect any person's false beliefs! It is very disrespectful to censor out the voice of loving truth!

It is not merely just bannings as you would hope, but real censorship. You are not too young to sense this, yet you do not know these 5 teaching in the Word that can easily expose the negative consequences of the false teachings that prorduce passivity for evil entry.

No matter how difficult the job of a moderator is, the job is not to censor out truth! This is the problem, and it is increasing, though your conscience can not sense it. God wishes you would live in your spirit, not your emotion.

Evanescence
01-18-2006, 09:45 PM
Rule number one would basically mean not to abuse or argue with moderators decisions, being a large forum mods do need to have some respect and it just makes it a lot harder if people stand there and argue, being unreasonable! I don't think they take banning as a "tool" to hide the "truth."

And I'm sure they have not banned you just because of your beliefs, because they accept all beliefs, even non-trinitans. A friend of mine who is a Hindu joined up on that forum, now thats a different religion all together!

In peace,
Evanescence

Evanescence
01-18-2006, 09:50 PM
Understand how the conscience works. As long as a person's conscience can stereotype you and find where you are wrong, then it will allow all categories, but once someone comes along who can speak for the truth sternly and precisely, they will ban this person, for they have no response that can counter, and so their own conscience becomes affected. Their spirit wrestles and their mind rationalizes, so they retaliate by banning.

When you tell the truth you are not being disrespectful; in fact you should not respect any person's false beliefs! It is very disrespectful to censor out the voice of loving truth!

Please do not take offence in this question, but are you sure you have not been enforcing your beliefs on others? Maybe that was one of the reasons why you were banned.

As I said earlier what you view as truth may not be truth to others, they have formal debates on the forum to discuss what is "Truth."

Evanescence

Churchwork
01-18-2006, 09:50 PM
Evanascence,

It is not disrespectful to a moderator to show what is false. If this is not allowed, then the truth is not allowed to be shown which is censorship.

Your emotion tells you one thing, but the reality is far from what you feel. Feelings can deceive. Why overassume all moderators do not hide the truth? There are moderators of all walks and colors of all faiths, including the tares unsaved in Christendom.

Moderators do not accept all beliefs as you say, nor should they. This is called universalism, which is false.

Just because someone who is a Hindu joins a forum, does not mean the moderator accepts that belief.

Churchwork
01-18-2006, 09:58 PM
Please do not take offence in this question, but are you sure you have not been enforcing your beliefs on others? Maybe that was one of the reasons why you were banned.

As I said earlier what you view as truth may not be truth to others, they have formal debates on the forum to discuss what is "Truth."

Evanescence

Are you sure given your own reasoning you are not trying to enforce yourself upon me because I can see your sin of a sinless pagan goddess or those moderators who hold false teachings when banning are not attempting to enforce themselves on others?

Simply telling the truth lovingly and sternly is not enforcing, since there would be no enforcing power as simply a participant in another forum. Do you see how in your own flesh you continue to look for excuses instead of the cause which is the false teachings that the flesh of moderators can not let go of [in the specific false teachings mentioned]? This is the real underly motivation, and behind this motivation is a spirit that is not right before God. Your spirit is not right before God by not accepting this very truth; so you keep yourself blinded to this truth by your own volition. This is preventing you from realizing that it is the false teachings mentioned as the cause.

You even admit, unwittingly, what "they view as the truth may not be the truth to others", thus causing them to ban for that very reason I told you in the beginning. Do you see how in fact you are being doubletongued in your statements?

Formal debates will be allowed more leeway by the way, but even still, when they can't handle the truth, they will ban there as well.

Evanescence
01-18-2006, 09:58 PM
Although a mod may disagree with a belief I don't think they would go edit a persons post. Moderators are only there to maintain the forum, if mods were to abuse their power i'm sure they would not last long in their "mod" status.

If someone was to disagree with your idea of "truth" they wouldn't cencor it they would much prefer to debate it!

Evanescence

Evanescence
01-18-2006, 10:10 PM
Simply telling the truth lovingly and sternly is not enforcing, since there would be no enforcing power as simply a participant in another forum. Do you see how in your own flesh you continue to look for excuses instead of the cause which is the false teachings that the flesh of moderators can not let go of [in the specific false teachings mentioned]? This is the real underly motivation, and behind this motivation is a spirit that is not right before God. Your spirit is not right before God by not accepting this very truth; so you keep yourself blinded to this truth by your own volition. This is preventing you from realizing that it is the false teachings mentioned as the cause.

I do have a relationship with God, the Holy Spirit will guide us all into all fullness and truth. I am not looking for "excuses" I am merely disagreeing with you.
How would you know about my personal relationship with God?

You even admit, unwittingly, what "they view as the truth may not be the truth to others", thus causing them to ban for that very reason I told you in the beginning. Do you see how in fact you are being doubletongued in your statements?

Formal debates will be allowed more leeway by the way, but even there, when they can't handle the truth, they will ban there as well.

They do not ban because they disagree with others beliefs! They have good tolerance towards all beliefs, banning from a forum generally results in ones behavior.

My statement on "What you view as truth may not be truth to others" means that people do not see what you believe as truth, I personally do not either, I never heard of "partial rapture" before.

In saying this Mods wouldn't ban you because they are trying to cencor the truth, many don't even believe your idea of "truth" to begin with! However they have good tolerence towards others beliefs and welcomes all, but my experience on forums is banning generally results from behavior.

Evanescence

Churchwork
01-18-2006, 10:19 PM
Although a mod may disagree with a belief I don't think they would go edit a persons post. Moderators are only there to maintain the forum, if mods were to abuse their power i'm sure they would not last long in their "mod" status.If someone was to disagree with your idea of "truth" they wouldn't cencor it they would much prefer to debate it!

They do edit posts in addition to banning. Do not overassume so much. Do not be so naive for you only do yourself harm. Their abuse of their power is an agreement with their hiring by the one who also abuses in the same way by the same false teachings.

At first they try to debate the truth, but when they find they cannot, they do in fact ban, alter posts, cut them out and so forth.

Why be so overassuming when others have experienced clearely what I have shown you? Is it not because your underlying motivation is you like to add to the 66 books of God's Word and as part of your harlot, which teaches that God doesn't give eternal life at new birth ALWAYS? Indeed, this is your flesh in will-worship of something not of God.

Evanescence
01-18-2006, 10:27 PM
Why be so overassuming when others have experienced clearely what I have shown you? Is it not because your underlying motivation is you like to add to the 66 books of God's Word? Indeed.

I would more view it as you removing books from God's Word.

Evanescence

Evanescence
01-18-2006, 10:31 PM
The problem is this,

You attack the person and their beliefs, just like you did here,

Why be so overassuming when others have experienced clearely what I have shown you? Is it not because your underlying motivation is you like to add to the 66 books of God's Word and as part of your harlot, which teaches that God doesn't give eternal life at new birth ALWAYS? Indeed, this is your flesh in will-worship of something not of God.

What does this have to do with the topic anyway?

You accuse people of being "double tongued" and even ban people on your own forum on this very thing!

How do I know that the truth here is not getting cencored? You banned Stray Bullet who was doing a good job at defending his faith.

In peace,

Evanescence

Churchwork
01-18-2006, 10:35 PM
I do have a relationship with God, the Holy Spirit will guide us all into all fullness and truth. I am not looking for "excuses" I am merely disagreeing with you.How would you know about my personal relationship with God?
You are not merely disagreeing with me as you would as merely harmless. I know the spirit in your spirit teaches you to add to God's Word, His 66 books and he teaches you that God can't give eternal life every time at new birth for starters. I do not know this god you speak of for this is roman catholicism, which errors can be shown in those books you add and revealing you have no faith to believe God can give eternal life at new birth. Shame on you for not trusting in God!

They do not ban because they disagree with others beliefs! They have good tolerance towards all beliefs, banning from a forum generally results in ones behavior.
Their tolerance is not so good, for they would not then ban for their hostility against the truth. Often the banning can be due to one's behavior as it should be; but that is not the focus of this thread which is the banning they commit to because they themselves do not repent from their own false teachings as proven, even the same false teachings you have as roman catholicism forums do the same. Just as atheist and agnostic forums do the same, because they revile the Christian who speaks the truth.

The reason I am going to ban you now is because you are being belligerent and repeating yourself mindless, forsaking reality of what really goes on.

My statement on "What you view as truth may not be truth to others" means that people do not see what you believe as truth, I personally do not either, I never heard of "partial rapture" before.

Of course you never heard of partial or separate rapture. Why would you think your big harlot would disclose this to you?

It is too much for them to handle as it is beyond their scope of comprehension for the Holy Spirit has not revealed it to them, nor you. And thus, they ban when this truth is given if they are not humble and don't want to accept the truth. This is what goes on.

In saying this Mods wouldn't ban you because they are trying to cencor the truth, many don't even believe your idea of "truth" to begin with! However they have good tolerence towards others beliefs and welcomes all, but my experience on forums is banning generally results from behavior.
Many don't believe this truth, so they do ban because they don't want to accept this truth. This is the reason, despite your self-declaration and naivity. This is not good tolerance, not by moderators that would do this, nor you in overassuming their intolerance as being tolerant. I have no doubt you would be banned for your bad behavior, since as we have seen, you have your mindless repetitive self-declaration that moderators would do no wrong. Why overassume this? What a childish thing to believe.

What can one do but ban you for belligerency and obstinacy in rejecting reality.

Evanescence
01-18-2006, 10:39 PM
You attack the person and their beliefs

You attack those who do not believe what you believe.

The reason I am going to ban you now is because you are being belligerent and repeating yourself mindless, forsaking reality of what really goes on.

Shame on you for not trusting in God!

I have no doubt you would be banned for your bad behavior, since as we have seen, you have your mindless repetitive self-declaration that moderators would do no wrong. Why overassume this? What a childish thing to believe.

What can one do but ban you for belligerency and obstinacy in rejecting reality.

I stand corrected :rolleyes:
You are doing the exact same thing you accuse [the largest Christendom forum on the Internet] of!

Evanescence

Churchwork
01-18-2006, 10:41 PM
I would more view it as you removing books from God's Word. Evanescence

I am sure you would but you can easily be shown wrong.

God is working from the position of 6 being the number of Satan and the number of man also, since man loves Satan's ways. The redemptive design is breaking apart this relationship. This thought is ruined when you add to God's Word.

By specifically examing any one of those books you add to God's Word, the error can be found why it does not belong. Which book's error would you like to examine for its incorrect theology?

Churchwork
01-18-2006, 10:54 PM
The problem is this,You attack the person and their beliefs, just like you did here,What does this have to do with the topic anyway?You accuse people of being "double tongued" and even ban people on your own forum on this very thing!How do I know that the truth here is not getting cencored? You banned Stray Bullet who was doing a good job at defending his faith.In peace,Evanescence

I do not attack you but tell you the truth. Why just self declare you are being attacked? You must deceive yourself because you are possessed. It is because I love you that I tell you the truth that you are living a lie; it is a lie to add to God's Word. It is a lie to have no faith to believe God can give eternal life at new birth. It is a lie to contradict your own harlot for in your profile you are premillennial while the harlot is amillennial. Do you not see these errors and contradictions yet? If you do not have the Holy Spirit it is not possible for you to see and thus remain in them, rationalizing them unto perdition.

What does this have to do with the topic? The topic is the very reason hostilities rise to cause bannings against the truth, just as your hostility to Christians who abide in God's 66 books and who have faith to believe God gives eternal life eternally. We accept Mary was born into sin and that she does not interecede, nor should you pray for the dead or ask the dead to pray for you. The list of these errors goes on, and such errors cause roman catholicism moderators to ban because they can't handle the truth in their flesh.

I do not ban people for telling the truth. I ban people for being belligerent and obstinate like you are being, rationalizing lies in your heart which you have no basis for believing in. Why believe men's self-declaration which have no foundation? If you had the Holy Spirit you would find no cause to believe you except no censoring here, but this you can not discern because you do not have the Holy Spirit. Stray Bullet was banned for a really good reason, because all he had left was repetition in his belligerency when he was clearly shown to be wrong, which you can review my responses by searching for his posts and my responses to his posts.

If that is all one is going to do is repeat themselves mindlessly, without basis, then what can one do but ban them? This is the only reasonable recourse. Belligerency and obstinacy are not tolerated here, nor respected.

Churchwork
01-18-2006, 11:01 PM
You attack those who do not believe what you believe. You are doing the exact same thing you accuse the largest Christendom forum on the Internet of!
Your flesh needs to believe this and this is the lie the evil spirit gives you that you accept willingly because you do not love the truth as you never deal specifically. You love a system of untruth and vagaries. You are responding the same way a moderator would who does not accept the truth specifically, and would ban as a result.

The truth is God does give eternal life eternally at new birth. God does not talk in vagaries as you do Evanescence and unspecifically. Mary was born into sin and she does not intercede. Historicalism is a lie, because there is not a millennial peace today. You do contradict the harlot by rejecting her teaching of historicalism when you teach premillennialism as you answered in your profile, unless you made a mistake. You are not a RCC then, but some hybrid. You are on your own then in your own teaching which is self-independent. You would be excommunicated from the harlot if they knew what you really believed for you do not believe as the harlot teaches on one of its major teachings of historicalism. Do not accept man's teaching that women can not be apostles, for there were women apostles in the Bible. Do not reject laying on of hands, for there was laying on of hands in the Bible. Do not add books to the Bible, but find those errors in those other books, if you must to prove that you have added to God's Word. Do not think they were excluded for no reason at all, for the Holy Spirit disallowed them as the harlot would try to include them.

Your conscience should jump out at you and say what you are doing is wrong, to repent, and to come to the cross to receive Jesus as your Lord and Savior.

Evanescence
01-18-2006, 11:11 PM
and to come to the cross to receive Jesus as your Lord and Savior.

I have already accepted Jesus christ as my lord and savior

yes I know I did not answer the questions correctly, I was rushing and misread the questions.

Troy, you are being a Martyr, why sit there all day condemning other forums when you are no better yourself?

You do not respect my beliefs, and you attack those who do not agree with you, yet you say your banning on [the largest Christendom forum on the Internet] was unjust?

Evanescence

Churchwork
01-18-2006, 11:18 PM
I have already accepted Jesus christ as my lord and savior yes I know I did not answer the questions correctly, I was rushing and misread the questions. Troy, you are being a Martyr, why sit there all day condemning other forums when you are no better yourself? You do not respect my beliefs, and you attack those who do not agree with you, yet you say your banning on the largest Christendom forum on the Internet was unjust? Evanescence

Notice you can not repent and this conversation could go on for eternity. This is why God has a hell prepared for those such as yourself for you will never repent. You do not have the humility to repent to come to the cross because you do not love the truth. That is that. God will not save those who do not want to be saved.

As at this posting, you have not changed your premillennial stance against the RCC, so who knows what you are up to now? God did not ask you to rush. You did this of your own accord when you erred in answering you admit.

Why accuse I am no better, for I do not ban people for being osas arminian, partial rapturists, and so forth.

Of course I do not respect your beliefs since what you believe in is a lie. If Hitler asked me the same question, I would give him the same answer. I do not attack you, but you need to believe this because you will not repent from the lies in your heart, just as the lies taught at the the largest Christendom forum on the Internet such as historicalism also, and calvinism pride of their thinking they were premade for salvation. As a result they ban when the sins of these beliefs are shown clearly. So they martyr Christians. We Christians do no martyr ourselves.

Churchwork
01-18-2006, 11:23 PM
Since you can't repent Evanescence, mindlessly repeat yourself in vagaries and self-declarations for your roman catholicism, claim all moderators are saints and do no wrong, and contradict yourself claiming you are premillennial while your harlot is historical, speaking contrary to your faith, this doublespeak and belligerence and obstinacy is not healthy and of any value here.

You have nothing to offer to the body of Christ and produce nothing but confusion and error. It would be very unlikely you were a Christian given what you believe. The Bible says we shall know them by their fruit rationalizing your flesh as sin begets sin. You will likely never repent showing how hardened you are. I do not want your flesh to stir further, so you are banned. Incidentally, your hardness is indicative of the music you listen to that they admit they are not Christians.

By answering the questions contrary to your actual belief, you are violating board etiquette and which breaks the rules of the forum to not be so selfish, which is bearing false witness of yourself and being deceitful to others. Please change your profile to indicate that you are non-premillennial.

As I pray for further words that would help you, know that you are accusing falsely as you accept the deceit of others that they would ban due to their own false teachings that are shown to be wrong, yet you consider them sin free from this ever possibly occuring. How gullible! Do not try to be so cunning in your head by making such overassuming statements.

You didn't even ask me which book you would like to see the RCC added to God's Word to see its error. All you had was a poisoned spirit of dissension attempting to emulate Satan as the false accuser.

saint
01-20-2006, 09:45 AM
Evanascence,

It is not disrespectful to a moderator to show what is false. If this is not allowed, then the truth is not allowed to be shown which is censorship.

Your emotion tells you one thing, but the reality is far from what you feel. Feelings can deceive. Why overassume all moderators do not hide the truth? There are moderators of all walks and colors of all faiths, including the tares unsaved in Christendom.
Troy...

Since you state "it is not disrespectful to a moderator to show what is false", then I am not being disrespectful when I make this post to you.

You stated that you were banned over 30 times from the largest Christendom forum on the Internet, just because they found out it was you by your ip address--even though you had done nothing wrong.

I am a member of the largest Christendom forum on the Internet. Their rules state very clearly
2.8 A member may have more than one account on this site but you will not use such accounts to bypass a suspension or ban from the forums. Such accounts will be banned. Any warnings on separate accounts will be counted towards the same user.So whatever caused the ban the first time, EVERY SINGLE TIME you created a new account to get around the ban you were in violation of their rules (which you agreed to each time you signed up for a new account). Therefore you were either lying each time, or in total rebellion each time.

I know saying this, since you are the admin here will probably get me banned. Of course, if you do ban me for this then you are acting EXACTLY the same as the mods of CF that you are criticizing.

Ironic, huh?

I also find it a little odd, that of the couple of threads here I've looked at so far, most of the posters were banned.

Irony?

Or hypocrisy?

Churchwork
01-20-2006, 12:09 PM
Troy...

Since you state "it is not disrespectful to a moderator to show what is false", then I am not being disrespectful when I make this post to you.

You stated that you were banned over 30 times from the largest Christendom forum on the Internet, just because they found out it was you by your ip address--even though you had done nothing wrong.

I am a member of the largest Christendom forum on the Internet. Their rules state very clearly So whatever caused the ban the first time, EVERY SINGLE TIME you created a new account to get around the ban you were in violation of their rules (which you agreed to each time you signed up for a new account). Therefore you were either lying each time, or in total rebellion each time.
Your conclusion does not follow from your premise, because they did not know it was me every time. Sometimes they did, sometimes not. What remained the constant was the teaching that was censored, specifically osas arminian and partial rapture which expose calvinism and historicalism. The polls preserved show this.
http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/pollresults.htm
http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/wsf2.htm

This isolates the fact that it is not merely their hostility to me as a person for the teaching, but it is the teaching itself they revile against God's children who have such truth in their hearts. Even so, their first time they ever banned me I assure you was based on the teaching they rejected which they were rejecting the teaching in God's Word.

I know saying this, since you are the admin here will probably get me banned. Of course, if you do ban me for this then you are acting EXACTLY the same as the mods of CF that you are criticizing.

Ironic, huh?

No irony, just your lack of understanding.

I won't ban you necessarily for your false teaching. You answered Yes in your profile to all 17 questions except one, so it is good that you believe these things. I am not like the ownership of the largest Christendom forum on the Internet (Erwin Loh) in banning people for speaking the truth, especially that truth that has the power to expose the deep seated untruth in Loh's heart.

If I do ban you it is because you would be belligerent and obstinate and propigating a false teaching inordinately. You have already begun to sin bearing false witness and misrepresent when you have no justification for doing so. I was not banned for this reason at the largest Christendom forum on the Internet. I was banned for speaking the truth, even, with love. The conscience of their teaching can't handle this so they find excuses to ban as a cover up.

I also find it a little odd, that of the couple of threads here I've looked at so far, most of the posters were banned.

Irony?

Or hypocrisy?
No irony, just the truth, to be understood, if you hath an ear to hear.

Very few roman catholicists would not be banned since they are utterly too belligerent for a Christian forum. The same goes for those who made an effort to disprove the 4 Step Perfect Proof for God. If someone is going to post their rebuttle which is a repetition dozens of times already repeated, they have been warned they would be banned for this. If they don't have the courtesy to understand this which is clearly spelt out, then I am not here to respond to the same arguments over and over.

Most bannings ar courteously explained in the threads. No one is banned for believing in osas arminian, partial rapture, Biblical locality, restoration of creation, tripartite man. This is in direct contrast to the moderators at the largest Christendom forum on the Internet as well as other calvinist and historicalist sites.

Are you being a hypocrite? I think so. How? By claiming the reasons for banning are the same, but they are not at all, as explained above.

~~TurboWaitress~~
01-21-2006, 03:14 AM
Troy, I have lurked this forum for a bit, but i've noticed you ban EVERY person that does not support your belief.

Now tell me is this a discussion board? Or an online cult?

A cult is a high control group where apposing views is shunned.
For once forget your an administrator, with "banning" power, please open up your mind to other views and examine what you think is "truth", being closed minded is certainly not going to get you anywhere!

I speak this in concern as your sister in Christ. Amen :)

~~TurboWaitress~~

Churchwork
01-21-2006, 10:19 AM
Troy, I have lurked this forum for a bit, but i've noticed you ban EVERY person that does not support your belief.

Now tell me is this a discussion board? Or an online cult?

A cult is a high control group where apposing views is shunned.
For once forget your an administrator, with "banning" power, please open up your mind to other views and examine what you think is "truth", being closed minded is certainly not going to get you anywhere!

I speak this in concern as your sister in Christ. Amen

~~TurboWaitress~~

Do you realize you sinned bearing false witness? I have not banned everyone who disagrees with me, otherwise you would see only profiles that said Yes to all 17 questions. People are banned for belligerency and obstinacy. Opposing views here are not banned on their disagreement. You can see when I ban someone it is not for that reason.

The Bible says do not open your mind up to other gods for this is vanity. Do you see how you commit this error? God knows there are 40,000+ adherents in the world, and He has no intention for you to study them all, so let it go. Eventually, they will be all forgotten, just as many nations attacking Israel have long been forgotten in their warring against Israel and their child-sacrifices.

If you were my sister in Christ you would believe that when God gives eternal life it is eternal at new birth and can never be taken away, but your profile says you do not believe this. How sad you do not believe in God's infinite foreknowledge and all-knowing. If you loved God you would believe in His 66 books of His Word, but you do not, as your profile shows. If you loved God's Word you would not consider we are in a millennial peace now for not so long ago 6 million Jews were killed. Rev. 20.3 says the nations will no longer be deceived in the millennium. Thus, we are not in the millennium and your roman catholicism is lying to you, just as is your belief in Mary being sinless is also not of God.

I can only tell you the truth, you must accept it to receive God's salvation. We shall know them by their fruit and what you believe does not flow from the cross of Christ.

The Roman Catholic system is the largest cult ever known to mankind, very controlling and shunning, and so rightly the Bible warns us about it by saying it is the great harlot of religious Rome that sits on the beast of nations (Rev. 17) to make them drunk with the wine of the wrath of her fornications (14.8). Your issue is not with me, but God.

Plus its liberalness has gotten so bad, that it does nothing to the thousands of pedophiles. Thank God the RCC is not the Church!

bertie
01-22-2006, 10:17 PM
perhaps a lesson can be learned here by paying attention to those that propound a rartial rapture on CF?
I belive there are those who cahmpion that point of view in debate there now....Let us see how and with what courtesy they are treated......
It is a dismal thought that there are these site wars going on....
Lets those of us who follow the threads there keep our eyes peeled.
and this thread posted of developements.....in all fairness,I have been warned to post links for some statements(proofs)but never threatened with banning for any other reason....(On CF.com)

Churchwork
01-22-2006, 10:22 PM
bertie,

You will be hard pressed to find one partial rapture believer there for as long as you live. If you find one, make sure you send them to this forum for they will want to come here.

They have their of regulars in the eschatology section, defending their historicalism primarily; but there are some who are pre- or post- only dividing falsely on their opinions. Whatever the case, a partial rapture believer is attacked ferociously, and unless he or she does not challenge them directly, they will be banned, because the regulars do not know how to deal with a partial rapture believer.

bertie, can you use the spell checker please. You get 30 minutes to fix your post without it showing as edited, and another 30 minutes to edit it, but with the editing notation displayed.

Christendom is mimicking the world's competition and dividing forums based on different doctrines. God does not divide based on doctrine.

None are coming together to promote Biblical locality, the only means by which God divides the church. This has since been lost for 1900 years now, but in due time it will reemerge to usher in the kingdom as Christ returns.

They do not consider you a threat bertie because you don't challenge their beliefs directly and deeply. For example, you are not even convinced in God's 66 books being the complete Word, so naturally so-called reformers - meaning calvinists - will chuckle at you.

Maiden
01-23-2006, 01:33 AM
but your profile says you do not believe this. How sad you do not believe in God's infinite foreknowledge and all-knowing.

I am pretty sure I selected "not sure"

I don't really like to answer those questions, so I just leave them with a "not sure." (i'm not a fan of questionairs lol they are a pain)

The Bible says do not open your mind up to other gods for this is vanity. Do you see how you commit this error? God knows there are 40,000+ adherents in the world, and He has no intention for you to study them all, so let it go. Eventually, they will be all forgotten, just as many nations attacking Israel have long been forgotten in their warring against Israel and their child-sacrifices.

Hmm, how do you know that you trully have the truth? This is the sort of exuse a cult would use to prevent people from studying outside their beliefs, so it leaves you closed minded and mind controlled.

If you were my sister in Christ you would believe that when God gives eternal life it is eternal at new birth and can never be taken away, but your profile says you do not believe this. How sad you do not believe in God's infinite foreknowledge and all-knowing. If you loved God you would believe in His 66 books of His Word, but you do not, as your profile shows. If you loved God's Word you would not consider we are in a millennial peace now for not so long ago 6 million Jews were killed. Rev. 20.3 says the nations will no longer be deceived in the millennium. Thus, we are not in the millennium and your roman catholicism is lying to you, just as is your belief in Mary being sinless is also not of God.

Once again I said "not sure" not "no" except for the 66 book bible, and the Premillion belief.

If you prefer it then I'll call you a "separated brother in christ" if that makes you feel better.

Plus its liberalness has gotten so bad, that it does nothing to the thousands of pedophiles

Please read http://www.catholic.com/library/A_Crisis_of_Saints.asp (http://www.catholic.com/library/A_Crisis_of_Saints.asp)

God bless

Maiden

bertie
01-23-2006, 01:37 AM
For onr thing the Bible some use contains the Apocrypha wedged in the middle of it.Now what would you say one should regard these works as?
Also the Book of Enoch ?Can one discount these books out of hand ?because the NT has Jesus quoting out of there....?
This is primarily my hesitation point because for one i do not trust that the Church Of Rome or its offshoots and offspring have been totally candid with the people.
There is some reason to believe that the 101 denominations could as easily be 101 abominations in the sight of the Lord.,as accurate history is not available for a crucial period of the history of them.
From my bible study,I have come more to the opinion that the churches of today do not resemble the early 1st century descriptions closely,as well as one would think they might.
Because my testimony is not dependant so much on doctrine,as experience,aand is arrived at through action as much as study.

Churchwork
01-23-2006, 11:53 AM
I am pretty sure I selected "not sure"

I don't really like to answer those questions, so I just leave them with a "not sure." (i'm not a fan of questionairs lol they are a pain)
If you don't like answering questionnaires, why do you keep registering and then answering the questionnaire? Also why be so flippant? First you said "No" is your belief; now you say "not sure". It is inappropriate to answer "Not sure" if you are sure. You were warned against doing so under Board Etiquette and stated in the registration screen.

I realize you said "not sure" there (now), but under your TurboWaitress profile you said "No". I am not (and can't remember) for sure if you since changed it because I had noted you do not believe eternal life at new birth under both your profiles. Even so, outwardly, you do not state your position, but remain coy. This is a bad sign.

I understand you don't like answering these questions because you are not a Christian (given the cumulative false teachings you hold and accept willingly). This particular questionnaire is most revealing is it not? Thus, it would be painful, for the truth often is for those who don't want to accept it.

Hmm, how do you know that you trully have the truth? This is the sort of exuse a cult would use to prevent people from studying outside their beliefs, so it leaves you closed minded and mind controlled.
Religions like the RCC that are always examing other cults are so focused on the world, therefore, they take their eyes off of Christ, even unto idolatry towards Mary. I think what happens is they look at all these other religions and see how they can incorporate the same teachings in one way or another under the guise of appearing to be the church (to grow in popularity, ultimately forsaking Christ, by appealing to so many).

What I have told you is the truth because the Holy Spirit testifies in my spirit it is true in agreement with brothers and sisters in Christ and the Word of God itself. This gives power to easily expose you.

God says do not be obsessed with outside beliefs, so you are not attacking me per se, but you are attacking God. God wants you to focus on His loving Word for this is His redemptive design.

Do you see how when you post you have nothing but a spirit poisoned in dissension, acting like that great accuser, instead of seeing the spirit of the message? You are without the love of the Lord to do this.

Once again I said "not sure" not "no" except for the 66 book bible, and the Premillion belief. If you prefer it then I'll call you a "separated brother in christ" if that makes you feel better.
Yet, under your TurboWaitress profile you said "no" to OSAS. As well you seem to argue for Mary being sinless in keeping with the RCC teaching even though you said there "not sure". So walk away from the RCC then if you can't agree with them in addition to repenting from these false teachings. All brothers and sisters are separated from the world. This is the mean of baptism to come out of the world, out of the water. Why are you not separated as well? Moreover, there is only one way the Church is divided, accordint to Biblical locality, not by big fat cults like the RCC. I sense by the Holy Spirit that what you mean by separated is separated from the RCC. Crazy stuff!

Please read [the RCC site link was removed, which was trying rationalize pedophilia and other false teachings, from the words of a false priest, because he was RC]
Note this piece did nothing to address the fact that RCC does nothing to its priests who can only be male in their pedophilia, nor does this article show repentance from the Mary idolatry, abuse towards women in the Work, paying for indulgences, historicalism, non-OSAS and other such sins.

The whole article is this person trying to claim the RCC is the Church. He is a dullard!

God warns us about the "great harlot" of religions Rome in Rev. 17, which is the RCC. She sits on the beast of nations to make them drunk with the wine of the wrath of her fornications (14.8).

If you would like to find out more about what the Word of God says about the RCC, read up on the the church of Thyatira and Revelation 17 here,
http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/7churches.htm
http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/Revelation_17.htm

Maiden, you are banned for your attempting to deflect from and rationalize these sins of the RCC by any means necessary in your heart. Do not think the RCC does not possess you. They own and control you.

Churchwork
01-23-2006, 12:06 PM
For onr thing the Bible some use contains the Apocrypha wedged in the middle of it.Now what would you say one should regard these works as?
Also the Book of Enoch ?Can one discount these books out of hand ?because the NT has Jesus quoting out of there....?
They all have their commensurate errors, which is why they were excluded from the complete Word of God. Though there can be some truths in them, they are not considered the Word of God.

This is primarily my hesitation point because for one i do not trust that the Church Of Rome or its offshoots and offspring have been totally candid with the people.
There is some reason to believe that the 101 denominations could as easily be 101 abominations in the sight of the Lord.,as accurate history is not available for a crucial period of the history of them.

Accurate history is preserved in the calendar of Revelation 2 and 3, predicting the problems of the various church periods for these past 20 centuries.

From my bible study,I have come more to the opinion that the churches of today do not resemble the early 1st century descriptions closely,as well as one would think they might.
Amen. You have said a wonderful truth.

Because my testimony is not dependant so much on doctrine,as experience,aand is arrived at through action as much as study.
Action is moved by what you believe. To act without foundation of spiritual discernment is living by your soul and not your spirit.

Let us see if you put your words into action. Let us see exactly what you will do to make Biblical locality experientially a reality again as it was in the first century, which you are a proponent of.

Val
01-25-2006, 01:40 PM
I will be banned for saying this, but this are my final words here. I was banned for quoting a chapter. A godly christian would quietly tell that they believe somebody is in error, but this does not happen here. Matthew 18 is not followed here, instead Troy skips to the end of that passage and goes straight to his excommunication.

Churchwork
01-25-2006, 02:28 PM
I will be banned for saying this, but this are my final words here. I was banned for quoting a chapter. A godly christian would quietly tell that they believe somebody is in error, but this does not happen here. Matthew 18 is not followed here, instead Troy skips to the end of that passage and goes straight to his excommunication.
Val (Protestante),

You are were banned because you know better. Matthew 18 was followed here. When you post, you do not do it from a prideful pedestal by declaring something and then claiming the Scriptures agree with you without discussion, for they do not. We need not respond to such posts because they are a direct alteration of God's loving Word in which you make no effort to make your case.

Please see the 3rd item under board etiquette. http://biblocality.com/forums/rules.php (http://biblocality.com/forums/rules.php)
Since you made no effort to make your case, self-declarations, being considered of no account, offer nothing and are not adhereing to the board etiquette.

I for one will not be the cause of your sinning further to rationalize yoursef:

"How terrible it will be for anyone who causes others to sin. Temptation to do wrong is inevitable, but how terrible it will be for the person who does the tempting" (Matt. 18.7).

Also, I forgive you for your sin of what you are trying to rationalize,

"So likewise shall my heavenly Father do also unto you, if ye from your hearts forgive not every one his brother their trespasses" (Matt. 18.35).

You adamantly reject, "5. Do you believe what God longs for is to see the man make the choice for Him out of the gift of being made in His image; predestination and to be drawn by God is His foreknowing our choice (free-will) rather than premaking the person to choose?"

You will not repent. Yet, I forgive you, even though you are not my brother or sister with your pride of thinking you were not premade for hell but heaven like a robot.

You should study Matthew 18 closer. It applies to correcting a fellow believer and not aiding in helping a sinner sin more. Your condition is explained in the tares of Matthew 13, http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/Matthew_13.htm. This is where your focus should be because God will put his sickle to the tares who try to look like the wheat.

Let me say this in closing. You should keep your word not to return unless you can repent from believing that you don't think God can foreknow our choice. Yet God is all knowing. God wants us to overcome in Christ, but you also reject this in your Protestante profile. To not accept is in fact to reject. Christ said if you are not for Him, you are against Him. There is no middle ground. As well as the fact, you deny we are spirit, soul and body (Heb. 4.12, 1 Thess. 5.23). Such a conversation with you from where you are coming from is futile for you will seek only to rationalize yourself further in your flesh.

I have had enough experience with those such as yourself, you will not repent from just self-declaring things by quoting Scriptures as though that somehow vindicates you. Notice this latest post of yours was not to deal with the matter at all of your problem before, but was to blame or try to find fault in another which is not abiding in Matthew 18 and thus, deflecting from the problem which you will not repent from. This is what the flesh does. Thus, banning you was the right thing to do to not have a wasteful conversation with someone who can never repent.

If you ever come again, but in repentence, do not do so by saying you are "Not sure" in your profile because this is dishonest as it does not agree with your previous profile. And again, read under board etiquette that you were advised not to do this as well when you registered. We can't have anarchy here now can we? of a bunch of people contradicting themselves like that.