PDA

View Full Version : How Do You Prove Jesus is the Son of God?

InTruth
05-27-2017, 08:18 PM
"And when the angels said: 'O Mary! Allah gives you the glad tidings of a command from Him: his name shall be Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary. He shall be highly honoured in this world and in the Next, and shall be one of those near stationed to Allah" (Surah 3:45).

"And he shall speak to men in the cradle and also later when he grows to maturity and shall indeed be among the righteous.'" (Surah 3:46)

"She said: 'O my Lord! How shall I have a son when no man has ever touched me?' The angel answered: Thus shall it be. Allah creates whatever He wills. When He decides something, He merely says: Be and it is." (Surah 3:47)

Nowhere do we find in the Bible Jesus speaking as a baby so Surah 3:46 is false.

The male sperm supplies blood to the embryo. The woman never ever supplies the blood, only the nutrients. Therefore, the blood of Jesus comes from His Father God.

Matt. 8.29 - "And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time?"
Matt. 16.16 - "And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God."
Luke 1.35 - "And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God."
Matt. 3.17 - "And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased."
Eph. 1.7 - "In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace."
Heb. 10.3,4 - "But in those [sacrifices there is] a remembrance again [made] of sins every year. For not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins."
Rom. 3.25 - "Whom God hath set forth [I]to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God."
Rom. 5.19 - "For as by one man's disobedience many [all] were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many [not all, since you have a choice] be made righteous."
John 3.15 - "That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life."
John 3.16 - "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
John 3.17 - "For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved."
John 3.18 - "He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BT3bw0ZdnLM