PDA

View Full Version : Discussing Reputation

Giulia
03-06-2006, 07:07 PM
It is all well and good to say that if you agree on issues and you've been around longest you will have the most authority in the Kingdom,

aren't you forgetting here that God is on His Throne and it is He who distributes His authority as he wills, not according to how well we know the scriptures or our ability in comming up with a clear theological debate, but purely acccording to the state of our heart.

Giulia
03-06-2006, 07:17 PM
I believe it is up to God to give and take authority.

He will put more oil in some and this has got nothing to do with where you post or how long you been around for.

Not even how well you are able to articulate your debates according to the Word,

but purely according to the state of your heart.

Moses is a prime example of a person God used, not because he was on a forum, not because he was able to articulate, not because he had a squeeky clean reputation

not even because he was able to communicate effectively, we know he did this through Aaron.

So I dodn't understand fully your argument on power and authority.

Churchwork
03-06-2006, 07:29 PM
It is all well and good to say that if you agree on issues and you've been around longest you will have the most authority in the Kingdom,

aren't you forgetting here that God is on His Throne and it is He who distributes His authority as he wills, not according to how well we know the scriptures or our ability in comming up with a clear theological debate, but purely acccording to the state of our heart.

Giulia, did I not already say, "Rewards are decided by God. Whatever God decides we are satisfied" and "with particular emphasis to Matthew 19.16-20.16 (do not legalize rewards (http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/notlegalizing.htm))"? These reputation points (http://biblocality.com/forums/showthread.php?t=632) given are "our best estimates of how God sees reputation" so that we might abide in His will to have a Meeting Place Finder for Christ that many are trying to stop in their hearts. There is something to experience in the time we have been in Christ, posting spiritually many posts, doing the Work for the Church as an Apostle, or being appointed as an Elder, for these are not gifted positions. Rather, they are attained by having a conscience in Christ in a deeper way, more so than receiving a gift. Spiritual knowledge will always run deeper that gifting. Gifts are temporary and can be taken away.

Your reading effort shows your carelessness. At any moment in time you have your present condition in your conscience. God asks that you at least abide in this. You may not know everything, therefore, you would answer "Not sure" to many of the 33 questions in your "Edit Profile". This would be abiding in your conscience. But it is not of God to accuse as you have done, saying this is about "theological debate," since this forum is not for debate like others. Your heart is the combination of your conscience of your spirit as well as the mind, understanding and intellect of our soul. If you answer any of the questions with a "No" this would be going against your own conscience since if the Holy Spirit is in your spirit, it is not the Spirit of truth that has taught you to reject the truth. However well you know the Scriptures, you must abide in that spiritual knowledge you have received: again, this is abiding in your present state of your conscience of your spirit in Christ. If you know less of the Word than you should because of your cares in the world, you should change your ways to abide in the portion of faith God has allocated to you, otherwise you would be faltering.

Giulia, you are forgetting God is on His throne as seen in your words, otherwise, you would not seek to sin so readily by bearing false witness. However long one has been in Christ, their spiritual condition should match what they have learned spiritually.

Your issue has been spiritual knowledge in your comments to me, taking issue with such a spirit of wisdom and revelation, and thus, you seem to be forsaking the knowledge that God would want you to have in your heart, even rejecting truths outright.

Whatever portion God gave to Moses, and whatever mechanisms God gave Moses, such as the staff, whereas today He gives some of His children a forum, we should not blame mindlessly that mechanism given by God. Articulating should not be done carelessly. I have no talent in articulating (like Moses), yet somehow God has given me these many posts as the Holy Spirit moves. I understand your hostility, for it comes from a poisoned spirit of dissension in which you seek to find some fault in another, when it is not there. This is a common problem of people on forums, but it is being cracked here.

The evil spirit has found a stronghold in your mind, for you said reputation "has got nothing to do with where you post or how long you been around for" at the Meeting Place Finder for the Body of Christ. If Apostles agree that this is the way and you do not want to be near apostles, under their authority, or do not want to spend any time near those who who have been appointed as elders, then this speaks of your heart condition and you do not seek Biblical locality, forsaking the first love that was lost. In other words, if you find yourself elsewhere on the internet, that is where your treasure is in your heart. If you post elsewhere with the tares in the world, this is your problem. Thus, time, posts, quality of post relative to your own ability, and if you are an Apostle or Elder is most rewarding, giving reputation from God's eyes. All we can do is best estimate God's will to abide in His will.

My prayers go out to.

p.s. The reason your account has been removed is because you say you are an Apostle in your Profile, yet you do not agree with all 33 questions. This safety measure for the body of Christ has been put in place to give the Church confidence in those who say they are in the Ministry of the Apostles in fact are. You are not since there is spiritual truths that are easy yoke, that you do not accept, indicating you have not been commissioned by God to be an Apostle. You are lying.