PDA

View Full Version : The Pope Undermines Jesus Calling Him a Sinner

Parture
12-31-2016, 09:08 PM
On Dec. 27, 2016 the Pope said, "For this little escapade [Jesus stayed in the Temple], Jesus had to beg for forgiveness of his parents."

But the Bible says, "And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin" (1 John 3.5).

"And when they saw him, they were amazed: and his mother said unto him, Son, why hast thou thus dealt with us? behold, thy father and I have sought thee sorrowing. And he said unto them, How is it that ye sought me? wist ye not that I must be about my Father's business?" (Luke 2.48,49)

This also shows that Mary, Jesus' mother, sinned mistakenly judging Jesus.

On Oct. 19, 2015 the Christian Post reported the Pope said "the Bible is a highly dangerous book."

On Oct. 2, 2015 CharismaticNews.com reported the Pope said, "Jesus' life ended in failure" in St. Patrick's Cathedral in NYC.

The purpose of the Pope, Satan and others is to undermine the Bible by not taking it literally. If you allegorize everything you sway people to the RCC and not to the Fundamental body of Christ.

On Dec. 22, 2016 Pastor Hal Mayar said the Pope on his return from Africa said, "Fundamentalism is a disease of all religions... Fundamentalism is ALWAYS a tragedy.... It is idolatrous.... We Catholics have a FEW Fundamentalists."

Fundamentalism in Google is defined as, "a form of a religion, especially Islam or Protestant Christianity, that upholds the belief in the strict, literal interpretation of Scripture."

What is the Fundamentalism that the Pope is strictly against? A Jesus who was sinless. If Jesus is not sinless then He is not God. The Pope, thus, exalts himself and his great harlot of religious Rome that is the Roman Catholic Church (Rev. 17) centered in Rome not Jerusalem.

If the Pope doesn't go to Hell I would like to be sent to Hell, because for to be with the Pope in Heaven would be Hell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeMhwxQ2CRM