PDA

View Full Version : The Zone Diet vs. "Food Choices" (2016)

Peter
09-25-2016, 06:17 PM
The Zone Diet is a copycat of the Atkins Diet and the South Beach Diet and the Paleo Diet. They are all the same thing teaching you to eat meat, eggs, milk which are cancer causing. Eggs are the worst thing you can eat increasing cholesterol plugging your arteries. Eggs are killing babies. Milk is for babies not adults. Milk produces a growth hormone unhealthy for adults. The way chickens are raised is disgusting.

Watch "Food Choices 2016"

I had a false Christian, Ryan Blackmore (Sherwood Park, Alberta), once tell me that The Zone Diet was Biblically based. Obviously not!

Get the book "The China Study" and Dr. Benjamin Spock's "Baby & Child Care" (9th edition). Children should have no exposure to meat and dairy.

"For the animals, all people are Nazis; to them life is an eternal Treblinka." (Isaac Bashevis, singer, Holocaust survivor and Nobel Prize winner)

Every time you eat some meat you are contributing to Global warming.

Killing millions of fish every day all requires their great pain and suffering. If you are not a Vegan you are a senseless human being with no empathy.

I believe the Dinosaurs were killed 65 million years ago because they were irredeemable. What happened was God produced life and it evolved, but in that evolution Satan corrupted it, bringing to the point of Dinosaurs.