PDA

View Full Version : If Someone Doesn't Believe the Trinity Just Give Them These Verses...

Churchwork
01-23-2016, 03:48 PM
"That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man; That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love" (Eph. 3.16,17).

"his Spirit" is His not another being. Christ dwells in the heart of a believer by "his Spirit".

"But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you" (John 14.26).

The only way the Holy Spirit can bring all things into remembrance what Jesus said is if the Holy Spirit is co-equal with the Son.

"Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost" (Matt. 28.19).

Baptize in all that is God not some other being or beings, lesser beings, etc.

"Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied" (1 Pet. 1.2).

Elect are according to all that is God.

"How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?" (Heb. .14).

"through the eternal Spirit" by the blood of Christ. Only God can offer perfect sacrifice. None else can qualify.

"And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him: And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased" (Matt. 3.16,17).

This is the God the Father, the Spirit and Jesus all working together not multiple beings gang banging each other.

"For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one" (1 John 5.7).

"The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen" (2 Cor. 3.14).

It's not just the love of God the Father, but the grace of the Lord Jesus and the communion of the Spirit as one being.