PDA

View Full Version : Walter Martin Exposes Mormons - Romance of the Gods

AlwaysLoved
01-14-2016, 10:16 AM
[1Co 8:4-6 KJV] 4 We know that an idol is nothing in the world, and that there is none other God but one. 5 For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,) 6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom [are] all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

Walter Martin was one of the greatest apologists of the past century . He said Mormonism is a romance of the gods like Zeus and in eastern religions. Polytheism and Monotheism are impossible at the same time. Christians believe there only exists one God and no other gods ever. God was never a man. God is spirit not actually with feathers nor a door knob nor an actual lightening strike. Mormonism is verbal jungle, altering everything, and Satan is the author of confusion. That may feed their pride but it also feeds their delusion.

True deity never lies like man does. God never changes. The gods of Mormonism are always changing.

[Gen 3:3-5 KJV] 3 But of the fruit of the tree which in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die. 4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die. For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

https://www.blueletterbible.org/audio_video/martin_walter

5 I [am] the LORD, and [there is] none else, [there is] no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me: 6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that [there is] none beside me. I [am] the LORD, and [there is] none else. 7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these [things].

[Isa 44:6-10 RSV] 6 Thus says the LORD, the King of Israel and his Redeemer, the LORD of hosts: "I am the first and I am the last; besides me there is no god. 7 Who is like me? Let him proclaim it, let him declare and set it forth before me. Who has announced from of old the things to come? Let them tell us what is yet to be. 8 Fear not, nor be afraid; have I not told you from of old and declared it? And you are my witnesses! Is there a God besides me? There is no Rock; I know not any." 9 All who make idols are nothing, and the things they delight in do not profit; their witnesses neither see nor know, that they may be put to shame. 10 Who fashions a god or casts an image, that is profitable for nothing.

It's really weird that Mormons think God sinned in the Garden of Eden as Adam and then he had sex with Eve one of his spirit wives. So who is this other guy who is portraying himself as God before Adam and Eve if he is not God of this earth? Makes no sense. And since the serpent is portrayed as Satan what the heck is the brother of Jesus doing in the Garden when Jesus doesn't get to be born for another 4000 years? Goofy. Mormons really are insane! Before my approach was to minister to them, but they are so evasive, I guess we are just suppose to kick the dust under our feet with them.

Why would you worship a sinner for the Mormon god Adam in the Garden was a sinner? Why not worship the Christian God who has never sinned? Then the same God-man Adam 4000 years later had physical sex wit Mary cheating on his wife Eve. No wonder why Mormons are polygamists as they all are in that case since they all have to sex with an Eve and a Mary. So when a Mormon says he is not a polytheist, correct him and remind him he has to have sex with an Eve and a Mary on another planet when he becomes a god.

The Mormon Jesus was not begotten by the Holy Ghost, but was begotten by sexual intercourse with Mary sticking his dick in her. Who was the Father? The first human in the Garden.

You can't tell me a God who is all-knowing, transcends space and time, is omnipresent, omnipotent, coheres 100 billion galaxies has to wait on the opposite sex to produce human beings, for the Bible says God made man from dust (Gen. 2.7).

[Mat 1:18-20 RSV] 18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ took place in this way. When his mother Mary had been betrothed to Joseph, before they came together she was found to be with child of the Holy Spirit; 19 and her husband Joseph, being a just man and unwilling to put her to shame, resolved to divorce her quietly. 20 But as he considered this, behold, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream, saying, "Joseph, son of David, do not fear to take Mary your wife, for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Spirit.

In Mormonism the Holy Spirit is not the life of the Father and the Son but a different person who was not given a human body. Crazy stuff. How does this not bring on psychosis?
"And the angel said to her, The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you; therefore the child to be born will be called holy, the Son of God" (Luke 1.35). Where is the physical sex in that?

[I]This is sounding like a [I]ménage Ã* trois with Father, some dude called HS, and having sex with Mary.

And doing it all over again with Eve. Every Mormon God has at least two sex partners in a ménage Ã* trois. At least 50 leaders in Mormonism taught the Adam God principle. Which begs the question who is the God in the Garden telling Adam and Eve to eat of any tree except one? How could anyone believe in a God who sinned? A sinner cannot atone for sinner. Only a sinless being can do that even the Creator.

John
01-14-2016, 11:18 AM
Since the Book of Mormon teaches there is only one God and the Trinity then why does Joseph Smith contradict his own writings? It's because the Book of Mormon though it has many other false teachings is used as a primer to get you into Mormonism. They can come out right off the bat giving you the real crazy stuff.

The Book of Mormon teaches Jesus is the Father. That contradicts Mormonism and Christianity.

The Book of Mormon teaches against polygamy yet Joseph Smith had 34 wives.

These contradictions are so blatant any reasonable person must conclude Mormons are liars, deceivers and worship Satan that great Dragon and evil spirit who will be sent to Hell for all eternity as he will never repent. And on a sad note many Mormons will not repent either. They prefer their deceit and confusion. As is their character they are attracted to a faith with the same decrepit morality.

It's hard to get away from polygamy in Mormonism because if you are trying to grow a cult the best way is to brainwash as many kids as possible from birth. And after all since God is Adam and Adam had sex with Eve and Mary then God is already a polygamist in Mormonism.

Coocoo for cocoa puffs!

To me it is also cultish in Mormonism to say everyone forgets who they were when they were pre-mortal beings, because the cult can now just insert anything they like into their past lives to pawn it off as legitimate. All cults do this sort of crap! You are suppose to take it on blind faith. But true faith is "proven faith" as the Bible says "prove all things". If your foundations is a guy who was trying to rip people off with a seer stone that is not a good beginning.

Joseph Smith wrote in the Book of Mormon that polygamy was wrong and proceeded to continue to collect 34 wives. Sounds like a cult to support his carnal desires, pawned off, as needed to populate another planet he intends to be a god of. If it sounds evil, diabolical, perverted, twisted and totally unChristlike it probably is.