PDA

View Full Version : Mormonism was Started by Witches for Witches

Finestwheat
12-19-2015, 02:13 AM
Sounds like a statement you don't hear every day. Mormonism was created by witches for witches.

[Mat 23:1-4 NLT] 1 Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples, 2 "The teachers of religious law and the Pharisees are the official interpreters of the law of Moses. 3 So practice and obey whatever they tell you, but don't follow their example. For they don't practice what they teach. 4 They crush people with unbearable religious demands and never lift a finger to ease the burden.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMr0r0-7UcA

[Act 16:31 NLT] 31 They replied, "Believe in the Lord Jesus and you will be saved, along with everyone in your household."

Mormons trudge, put the shoulder to the wheel. But when one is born-again all that goes away.

Joseph Smith was kicked out the Methodist church for being a crystal ball gazer.

In the book of Mormon, Indians with their dark skin are considered wicked. They are the Lamanites. Smith was a racist. The Nephites he said were white and delightsome.

Mark Twain said the book of Mormon is chloroform in print -- incredibly boring. Mark Twain said he read the book of Ether in the book of Mormon and it put him to sleep.

The book of Mormon is very wordy and verbose. It is said Joseph Smith thought he was getting paid by the word to write it.

When the Lamanites got baptized the book of Mormon said they turned white. The book of Mormon is a very racist book.

What is the great baptismal charade? It is that nobody can baptize unless they have authority. So they, Joseph Smith and Oliver Crowdy, had a vision of John the Baptist who told them to lay hands on each other to give themselves the Aaronic priesthood and to give themselves authority to baptize others. Funny!

Joseph Smith said he had more to boast of than any other man and that no man has done as great a work as he had; even Jesus Christ has not done so great a work as he had. No man has been able to keep a church together, he said. Not Jesus, not Paul, not Peter. But I am able to do it, he said.

At one point, Joseph Smith said he was descended from Jesus Christ (remind you of the Da Vinci Code?). He was a glass looker and a money digger.

Everyone who dies he said will go to the judgment bar before 3 beings he calls God the Father, God the Son and Joseph Smith. You have to be quite a quack to believe this stuff.

A more appropriate word for polygamy is serial adulterer. He married his first wife who was a 15 year old girl. He had between 27 and 50 wives.

He said the Garden of Eden was in Missouri. How can you say any old stupid thing and yet there are 5 million Mormons around the world? Mind you, most are inactive but still. What is wrong with these people? They are insane! I believe Mormonism must appeal to them on some fundamental level that feeds their flesh. What is it? The idea you will become a god of a planet ultimately must be the driving factor in addition to endless sex pumping out billions and billions of babies with your many wives. After all Muslims think they will have 73 virgins to fornicate with for eternity. It is a sexually driven cult, but they are also racists at heart against anyone who is not white skinned. Just as Muslims are degrading to women covering their heads so you can't see their face, because Muslim men lust so greatly, the women in Mormonism are like baby machines which is dehumanizing. That's their purpose.

If that is not the motivating factor for some, not sure what else it can be.

Finestwheat
12-19-2015, 03:34 AM
Joseph Smith's final words according to local witnesses when he died were, "Oh lord my god is there no help for the widow's son?"

This is creepy because 1) his mother was a widow, and 2) it is the grand masonic sign of hailing in in distress which masons do if they are in grave danger of losing their lives, and cry out for other masons to help them; but of course, nobody came to Smith's rescue when a mob killed him for burning down the printing shop which exposed him for his polygamy.

Joseph Smith was not a martyr, for during the gun fight that brought about his death, he shot 3 men and killed 2 of them.

There are more than 150 splinter groups off of Mormonism. Emma Smith, his first wife at the age of 15, eventually broke off to create the RLDS church. R stands for REORGANIZED in Independence Missouri and is still existing today.

The Fast and Meeting weekly gatherings is a form of mind control to testify to their church especially when little kids do it. It's so cute. It must be true.

[Luk 24:37-39 KJV] 37 But they were terrified and affrighted, and supposed that they had seen a spirit. 38 And he said unto them, Why are ye troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts? 39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

Mormons believe God came down from heaven to have sex with Mary, literally physical sex, because they believe God is a man.

Matt. 1.20 Jesus was conceived not of the Father but of the Holy Ghost.

"And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God" (Luke 1.35).

Since Mormons believe the Holy Ghost is another human isn't this a Ménage Ã* trois?

Who goes to the Telestial kingdom? All slackers and spiritual do-nothings of whatever faith, including Jack-Mormons (backsliding Mormons). So you are still saved even if you reject Christ. This place ha storms, disease, death, earthquakes, etc. All the bad stuff.

Who goes the Terrestrial kingdom? Worth hardworking people of every religion; including most Mormons because most Mormons never make it to the temple. It is like the Garden of Eden. No bad stuff. Like paradise. Even a good Satanist goes to this kingdom.

Who goes to the Celestial kingdom? The elite few Mormons who have been to the temple and kept all their covenants. It is virtually impossible.

Who goes to outer darkness? Someone who was a Mormon and no longer a Mormon and some other types as well.

Mormons have a gospel of works, not the gospel of faith alone. There are 4000 works. No Mormon has ever kept them all so in theory nobody should go to the Celestial kingdom.

Bruce McKonkie said in Mormon Doctrine (pp. 234-236), the greatest Mormon book of the 20th century, anyone who does not make it to the Celestial kingdom is "eternally damned". It's like saying, effectively, since nobody can keep all 4000 works that all Mormons are going to Hell. So at least 99% of Mormons who go to Mormon church every week are damned and they don't even know it.

There are 5 sins for which they can't be saved from called Blood Atonement. But if you are killed by being shot or guillotine, your death covers these sins. There are firing squads in Idaho and Utah you can ask for.

Murder, adultery, homosexuality, apostasy from their church, marrying a black person.

Of the 4 main books, the book of Mormon contradicts the other books. For example, the book of Mormon teaches the Trinity and salvation by grace by faith alone.

Mormons wear and under garment with Masonic symbols. When they take a shower they let the garment fall to the bottom of the shower and put on their new garment. This garment acts as their talisman. They wear it when they have sex. They are given this garment when their orifices are cleaned by the same sex in the temple. I would not enjoy another man wiping my but. This prevents evil spirits from entering your but crack. I don't think this could get weirder. I'd hate to be the guy that cleans out other guys' but cracks. They wear the garment when they have babies. If a Mormon has to go to the hospital for surgery they will insist their magic underwear be kept on. Satan doesn't work like most people suspect, but he is working in the stupidity of man and his superstitions.

But the Bible warns,

[Isa 3:16-19 KJV] 16 Moreover the LORD saith, Because the daughters of Zion are haughty, and walk with stretched forth necks and wanton eyes, walking and mincing [as] they go, and making a tinkling with their feet: 17 Therefore the Lord will smite with a scab the crown of the head of the daughters of Zion, and the LORD will discover their secret parts. 18 In that day the Lord will take away the bravery of [their] tinkling ornaments [about their feet], and [their] cauls, and [their] round tires like the moon, 19 The chains, and the bracelets, and the mufflers

Parallel KJV Bible Commentary on Is. 3.16-19. "In that day the Lord will take away the finery of their tinkling ankles, the caps of network, the crescent head ornaments, the pendants, the bracelets or chains, the spangled face veils and scarfs, the headbands, the short ankle chains attached from one foot to the other to ensure a measured gait, the sashes, the perfume boxes, the amulets or charms suspended from ear or neck...."

These protective devices 4000 years ago are being used today by Mormons in their magic underwear. But God's wrath came against them.

Joseph Smith was not a Christian but was made a Master Mason in 1842. Six weeks after he created a secret ceremony for Mormons.

Finestwheat
12-19-2015, 05:16 AM
When you are in the temple you learn the important role of Lucifer for without Lucifer there can never be righteousness. Unless there is the antithesis to the thesis there is never any synthesis. And this is taught in 2 Nephi 2:11. When you are in the temple and go through its various stages you discover an inordinate number of references to Lucifer. It is because Satan is the head of Mormonism.

There are no Christian symbols on Mormon temples. But there are lots of pentagrams. There are no crosses. Joseph Smith's mother said their family practiced worship in a pentagram (just like you see in the movies).

"But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world" (Gal. 6.14).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4z-y1oy0wbQ

Women are not allowed in the priesthood. In Utah, there is high level of teen pregnancy. High suicide rates among teens. Spousal abuse. Addiction issues. There are at least 35,000 practicing Mormon polygamists in Utah alone. The Bible says anyone who is saved is a "royal priesthood".

The mission of Mormonism is to take over the USA.

Finestwheat
12-19-2015, 06:21 AM
"They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one" (Rom. 3.12).