PDA

View Full Version : The Best Video I Have Seen Against Mormonism

Churchwork
12-06-2015, 03:07 PM
Mormons are going to Hell. Is God the God of the evidence, or does He want you to believe whatever comes out of the mouth of Joseph Smith without evidence? The Bible says "prove all things". True faith is evidenced; false faith has no evidence and contradicts evidential facts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7tyCH3rBtU

Churchwork
12-06-2015, 03:43 PM
Smith is not as bright as you might think. He made so many mistakes, so obvious, and so blatant which shows his hostility was against God, so Smith tried to change things, but the Bible exposes his fraud. I love how the 66 books of God's word exposes lies and charlatans.

Personally, if I wanted to be a con artist I wouldn't blatantly be so erroneous but I would try to cover up things better than Smith did.

You have to be a moron to be a Mormon under the evil spirit of moron(i).

And when I say moron, I REALLY don't mean to be offensive, but it is completely idiotic when the Bible predicts Jesus would be born in Bethlehem and Smith changed it to Jerusalem. He is a fraud. All non-Christian archaeologists concede Jesus was born in Bethlehem and Jerusalem was too far away to be considered a suburb. There were cities between Bethlehem and Jerusalem.

Why give your life over to a fraud? He is not that bright. Smith was a moron indwelt by the evil spirit of morni.