PDA

View Full Version : Sick Stalker

Churchwork
02-18-2006, 06:15 PM
Sick Stalker (http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/stalker_sick.htm) Case Solved

Someone (a grown adult) has been stalking me by leaving brutally grotesque messages on my answering machine (5 messages so far), and he keeps calling, but we stopped using the answering machine. We of course, will need to get call block.

The phone number of the stalker is 718-487-1050 which has been *57 for the police each time.

The mp3's have been saved and submitted to the Royal Canadian Mounted Police. The officer in charge of this case called the number and spoke with the phone company about tracking down the phone number. We have the ability to figure out who the phone number belongs to through New York state's directory assistance, even though the phone number does have a lock on it, if we take this next step against this person's threats.

If you have any additional information about tracing this phone number, please submit your information by clicking "Contact us" at the bottom of the forum. If any private investigators want to do independent research to help me out, it would be greatly appreciated so we know who we are dealing with here. I could provide you with additional information such as his IP address and actual city.

We are living in a very sick world! Satan is the god of this world. And this stalker is a very sick person who needs to be regenerated by the Holy Spirit (http://biblocality.com/forums/showthread.php?t=598). His accent sounds utterly evil as well as the inflections he uses. His voice swirl sounded a bit like Robert Deniro's in "Cape Fear."

If you would like a copy of the mp3's to verify this person's voice if you suspect someone [Feb. 22, 2006...we now know the Stalker is "Untohim," the moderator at thebereans.net], you may request the audios (http://biblocality.com/forums/sendmessage.php) [if you still want to compare it to Untohim's voice or the voice of the person Untohim hired]. Other people are searching who is calling from this number from Queens, Brooklyn, NY - it is apparently a calling card, and used to conceal identity.

Some of the phrases in a very agitated manner that this person uses are as follows. Perhaps these expressions are used by someone you know who might do something like this or talks like this.

He kept saying “this is Watchman Nee, your old buddy [in a kiddy like fashion]; I am raised from the dead, I want to talk to you." This is part of his issues. For a grown man, he seems psychologically like a little boy, when he was trying to rhyme Watchman Nee with “Oly oly oxen free" and kept saying "bad boy," projecting himself.

"You sick little pud." “Bald-headed little piece of crap.”

“You’re going to get a visit from somebody.”

“You stay off the internet Troy Brooks.”

“Are you trembling there below the kitchen table” and “ki…coffee table.”

“I wonder how long this message be?”

“Coming after you buddy. Stay off the internet.”

“Crying under the table baby still.”

He keeps complaining about the expense of the call: “This is expensive,” this call he is making on a “satellite phone.” Good! I hope it costs him $100/mo. to call me.

“Troy, you need to check your email pretty soon, Troy.” “Not right now, a little later [stuttering]…later. Maybe in about an hour.” He never did send the email of his demands.

“Check your email, there is going to be some instructions Troooyyy on what YOU need to do" and apparently if I do not do them, then “You need to know that in person by someone very big.” I will be made to do them one way or another, yet I will not comprimise God's will or my life in Christ.

In 5 messages in 2 days, he said my name more than 100 times.

He even said he was blocks away from where I live and he was about to come visit me this weekend. He never did.

“Something a little more drastic Troy” is apparently suppose to happen, addressing me as “you bald-headed little prick.”

“This is only going to get worse Troy.” “Troy Brooks, you have pissed some people off Troy Brooks."

This stalker is, indeed, a very bad man and would have a history of this behavior. He has done it before, and he will do it again (to someone else). He will get worse and won't repent. This is the nature of evil. You can't reason with someone like this, just as when Jesus said nothing to such revilers when they were absurdly belligerent and plotting to kill Him.

This information has been preserved on two web servers (http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/stalker_sick.htm) also as well as submitted to the search engines.

The initial possible suspects were: a calvinist (http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/calvinists3.htm), G. Richard Fisher (http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/Richard_Fisher.htm), a leeist or lsm/lc owner (http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/lsmlccult.htm), an atheist/agnostic about the 4 Step Perfect Proof for God (http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/perfectproof.htm), an historicalist (http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/endtimeproblems.htm), and particularly two forum owners (Erwin Loh (http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/www.christianforums.com.htm), Matt Slick (http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/mattslick.htm), or some other hostile forum owner) that could have hired someone to do this. Because of what is written on these people or groups, this then would be their reaction. Though Pentecostals (http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/FalseTongues.htm) are deceived it is not in their character to act like this. I am also told privately by several people that the atheist site, 4chan.org, is behind the 3000+ IP's per day that were hitting the forum with every kind of grotesque picture and reviling words. They alone account for why there was 185 people on Biblocality Forums at one time. They plan gang attacks periodically (obviously because of the truth shown that exposes they are bad people), but I have figured out how to prevent their sick attempts. Someone really ought to shut them down. How could a web host company condone this activity? Others deceived could react also, who disagree with certain questions when registering to Biblocality Christian Forums (including the 15 additional questions under Edit Profile).

Churchwork
02-21-2006, 04:15 PM
Email Today from the Stalker

The stalker sent me 9 emails today giving me 24 hours to shut my website down, “You have 24 hours.” “24 Hours Troy Brooks, 24 Hours... the clock startssssssss NOW!” “And, Troy, don't take too much time to accept or decline this offer.... You have 24 hours.” “I'll give you clue, jackass, it is somebody(s) with enough money to hire me to **** with you like you have ****ed with them.... that's who it is!!” Since the stalker previously indicated he was cheap or poor by complaining about how expensive things were, now he is rich, or at least he tries to make it seem like he is. He is changing his tune, now he is rich.

He said, “you have ****ed with and pissed off SO MANY PEOPLE that it could be ANY one of HUNDREDS of people that you have pissed off, now couldn't be, you bald headed little prick bastard!!” “Jackass.” He says he is “just starting.” This is his hope that it could be anybody so we can’t find out who this stalker is. We will find out, if there is a way. He can’t hide. He is a bad man and so are his people. The police are now going to try to track this person down through various means, including through his email, phone number as well as city and IP address.

Let’s see if there are any clues the stalker gives away. He says, “My client's only real interest is for you to leave them alone.” Now he has a client, never mentioned before in 5 previous phone calls. He would have said this before if it were true. So it is something I wrote about someone, and it is related to Watchman Nee; that is, someone who takes issue with Watchman Nee, because he can’t stop mentioning Watchman Nee, “You are the gay lover of Watchman Nee.”

Can we rule out any possibilities?

1) I have started writing a piece on G. Richard Fisher that will be quite extensive to his lengthy article he wrote on Watchman Nee and Jessie Penn-Lewis. This Fisher person is a hard-case. Part of it is written already viewable on the internet. I have not started to write on Dana Roberts’ two books on Watchman Nee, but I am getting to it. But I don’t believe this is the stalker because I didn’t write anything today on him. The stalker said, “You are STILL being a bad boy!!! You are STILL pissing people off.” So it is something I did today or since Saturday when the stalker last left a message on the answering machine.

2) 4chan.org has been massively spamming me in Feb. 2006 with thousands of IP addresses and grotesque pictures. Today and yesterday, over 100 people were on my forum at one time on each day, and over 30 people in the chat room at one time. However, normally they don’t mention Watchman Nee, since they are atheist/agnostics and would have no clue about Watchman Nee’s life in Christ being one of the most spiritual Christians that ever lived. In fact, we find none more spiritual. They are probably mostly kids with nothing better to do, yet the stalker is a man, and this stalker would not be hired by kids. It's amazing how many of these 4chan people can come onto the forum at one time, yet stay for such a short period of time: they are totally devoid of an attention span.

3) The stalker says I am doing something to someone, so I need to leave them alone. I am not really doing anything to 4chan.org, but they are pounding my site out of nowhere because of the 4 Step Perfect Proof for God. Even though I am told they want to shut down my site, I still don't think they are behind the actions of the stalker.

4) My gut tells me there are only two possibilities. The leeists or someone else! It would be something more specifically that I am doing and that I did in the past 48-72 hours because of the stalker’s words, “If you STOP harrassing them, I will not PUBLISH YOUR HOME ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER ALL OVER THE INTERNET!” The only possibility is thebereans.net in which I have posted on their Watchman Nee forum where they try to marry Watchman Nee to Witness Lee. Witness Lee was a calvinist unsaved. Watchman Nee was osas arminian. Witness Lee started a cult and altered Watchman Nee’s writings on many fronts; those alterations are documented on my site. thebereans.net cult hates Watchman Nee. Though they can find no fault with Watchman Nee, they still try to marry him to Witness Lee, which of course, makes no sense. These are the 6 major sins of leeism, http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/lsmlccult.htm (http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/lsmlccult.htm). Watchman Nee did not believe in a single one of these false teachings. Another clue to their actions is as follows, “My clients have forwarded some of your emails/correspondence over to me.” I have posted specifically 4 posts at thebereans.net (http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/bereans_censoring.htm). One poster in particular, “Roger” got insanely hostile and threatened to “knock my teeth out” because of the information disclosed in these 4 posts. These truths disclosed unsettle their warped preconceived notions. One can’t help wonder that it might be him. They are incredibly reviling towards Watchman Nee. I only began posting there the past week or so when I had not done so for many months or even years (I can't remember). Their forum is quite dead really. Its activity has dropped substantially and maybe they are blaming me in their frustration. They delete my posts sometimes, but sometimes leave them up. Yet they allow me to post (not doing anything to my account), so I keep posting. The forum owner said he would leave my posts up, then turned around and when I came to look the next day, the posts were gone. Why tell me one thing, then change his mind? This seems fickle. There is no rime or reason, but they are historically very reviling towards Watchman Nee. The owner of the forum uses the name of Justyn Martyr, and they are based in the Philippines. They are notoriously a calvinistic site, in which they believe they were premade for salvation like robots (just like Witness Lee believed), which is what most cults teach. The forum moderator(Untohimself) did something really strange today. He made stickies out of all the threads on the first page of the forum so any new threads could not be viewed unless you go to the second page. Very odd behavior! This is not stable behavior, for I have never seen anyone ever do something like that before on a forum. To understand their conflict, read what I wrote about their errors, http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/bereans.htm (http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/bereans.htm)

I am left with no other possibility that 4). Now we know who is behind this. Now we just need to see how the police can make the connection through the phone number (as they are working to contact New York's directory assistance) and email (I sent a message to the msn hotmail abuse department) so we can use this information to get the person to stop harassing and stalking me. There is the motivation; now the hard part is tracing the source of the call and email. Now through this search if it turns up somebody else, I am open to this as well, as I don't discount Erwin Loh or Matt Slick as I often invite people from their forums to check out my forum. They too have a hostile motivation given what is written about them and the fact I am banned from even reading their forums so if I want to read the articles they write about me, I have to use subterfuge means, http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/wsf2.htm (http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/wsf2.htm).

Scarry thought though, eh? That two unsaved, gibberish babble (false tongues), non-gap, non-Biblical locality, calvinist, historicalists (Erwin Loh and Matt Slick), even using the name of Christ, would resort to something like this. This is why God speaks of the "tares" in Matthew 13 who try to look like the wheat, but He will put His sickle to them at His return, separating them from the wheat.

There is one other conclusion we can derive. There is no way a born-again Christian would ever conduct themselves the way the stalker has, so therefore, we know the stalker is unsaved and going to hell. We shall know them by their fruit the Bible says. And, whoever he affiliates himself with giving rise to the stalking also is not a Christian. If they say they are Christians, they are liars (they are the “tares,” Matt. 13), as they don't really believe in the blood of Christ. A brother in Christ would never treat a Christian this way. He would speak to the person he has an issue with personally, or gather 2 or 3 brothers and sisters together to discuss his issues, or bring in the church.

The unfortunate thing is I might have actually been able to reasonably accommodate the stalker's needs if he told me what his beef was, but because he is hiding behind of veil of secrecy and coyness, who knows what his issues are. This is the problem with people who do not know how to approach other people personally, responsibly and respectfully. Because they themselves are unethical and cunning, this is how they assume others are, and thus treat them this way not according to God's will. Such is the way of men of the world! I just pray to God thankfully that I am an open book for the Lord which gives peace, joy, and love in truth, not needing to be as these worldlings are.

Churchwork
02-22-2006, 10:01 AM
The Stalker's 6th Phone Call Message

All additional messages will now not be listened to and automatically deleted at the sound of the stalker's voice no matter what phone is called from, and all further emails will not be read, but automatically deleted whichever email is used to send from. You're going to have to try something else stalker! Careful you don't commit any crimes. I won't give you another thought. Bye bye!

The stalker's 6th phone call message says, "stop correcting people on the internet." Who did I correct in the last 24 hours? See the 4 posts at thebereans.net regarding Watchman Nee in which some correction was freely given to help those who erroneously try to marry him to the Witness Lee lsm/lc cult. They may be coming out of the lsm/lc cult, thinking of going back in, or they may be those who deceive themselves thinking they are delivered from this cult they were in years ago, but still behave in the same old way holding onto particular false teachings. These leeists and ex-leeists have issues. The stalker needs to ask himself the serious question, why does he revile Jesus Christ so much? It's good to see the stalker has been reading these posts.

2nd email (the stalker uses different emails, but the headers are saved and reported to the providers) from the Stalker (sent 12 emails today, coocoo!): he still is not giving his demands, but being unspecific, vague and as coy as possible, so who knows what he wants as he does not say and does not know how to deal with people forthrightly. He is a child in a man's body. At this point, the retardation is so excessive (not that it wasn't before, lol), all one can do is put future emails on automatic delete and any further answering machine messages won't even be listened to, but will be automatically deleted, with the benefit of some expense to the stalker. The stalker is wondering why the police have not contacted him yet. The obvious answer is we have not tracked him down yet, and we don't even know if we can. But if we can, we will. He seems to pride himself on how he found me, but anyone can find anyone IN DUE TIME. It is not difficult. The stalker wanted to know is it a sin to lie? Yes. And yes, this behavior of the stalker is considered a sin. An obsession can turn into possession as sin begets sin. This is how people become possessed by the evil spirit.

Interesting clue to the stalker is that those who hired him are religious: "I'm not a goody, goody Religious fanatic like you and the people who hired me." Combine this with the fact that it is something I did just recently, there are only two general possibilities from all the information gathered so far. (1) It is an ex-leeist such as Untohimself (or Roger, another aggressive member of the thebereans.net, or the owner of the thebereans.net, Justyn), the forum moderator at thebereans.net, or the owners of the Living Stream Ministry cult (or one of their lsm/lc cult members, physical sons of the unregenerate Witness Lee). Previously their Montreal outlet called to threaten me as noted on the Misreading Nee page (http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/Misreading.htm). "They [Montreal lsm/lc outlet] called and threatened me, saying they would pay me a visit to collect what they had lost in revenues from my emailing dozens of their members. The Lord has blessed me with never having attended even a single lsm/lc meeting though some have tried to get me, for it is not necessary to do so in order to already know their sins. As we know, this cult has done many things in the past that are utterly unethical, like taking over Jim Moran's site and suing people frivolously to put them into bankruptcy when they did no wrong." Another clue is that today Untohimself said, "is it true the rumor?" which is to imply something about what the stalker said. The stalker said this has happened before; that is, someone stalking me, so I assume this is what he meant, referring to the Montreal lsm/lc outlet. This is it, so whoever may have done this before, may be doing it again, but if not, both stalkers are lsm/lc related. Sin begets sin. As I said, the guy only gets worse. He needs to get a conscience. Perhaps the lsm/lc is getting frustrated they lost their frivilous $136 million lawsuit against Harvest House, which shows the lsm/lc was wrong to sue and waste tax payer's dollars.

(2) The only other possibility I can think of is Erwin Loh of the largest Christendom forum on the Internet in which I did invite a few people to join my forum, but I had not posted anything in several days, so it is likely not their organization. All indications point to the lsm/lc cult or its ex-members at thebereans.net. There are 3 groups: those who love deeper spiritual truths as did Watchman Nee who walked the walk and talked the talk. The other group I like to call the leeist "Copycats for Profit" by the lsm/lc corporation, and then of course there are the anti-Nee fanatics, some of them at the calvinist site thebereans.net. We can call them the "Self-Usurpers," many of whom are ex-lsm members. I often call the moderator Untohim "Untohimself" because he can't repent. Something is blocking his spirit. http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/SomeDifferences.htm

As was stated by the stalker, he admits he is not a Christian, and his religion is faith in Satan for he calls Jesus a liar, the greatest sin of all. At this point, I care not to waste any more of my time, so unless the stalker is willing to be specific, we will never know what he wants, unless we can track him down. Whether the stalker is one of the above or someone stalkers hired, we can not be certain. All we can say is that the religious fanaticism of either is great, whether worldling or tare. A truly born-again Christian would never do such things. Myself being born-again, never in a million years could I have said and done the things the stalker did: threatening bodily harm, knocking teeth out (Roger), lying about being next to my house, calling neighbors, calling Jesus a liar, working for an organization he doesn't believe in to do their unethical dirty work, and being unable to talk personally with people with threats, profanity and vulgarities.

We will settle on having to wait until he shows himself to be specific (coming out of the closet, lol), even if we can't find him. He makes threats to call neighbors and other mindless false accusations as does one who emulates that great false accuser. We will just have to wing it. This is the history against the martyrs. They were falsely accused and either put to death or jailed. Nothing new under the sun. I have lost interest in examining this further and will wait to see if the police can find anything through various IP's and the phone number(s), or what hotmail (yahoo, etc.) abuse can show. Sometimes you can't find the stalker, but sometimes you can. But those in Christ, you can always find us, because we are an open book for the Lord. Because we stand on principle, we are martyred, just as Christ was put to death, but not as a martyr, but for atonement.

The lesson here for others who have been stalked is do not give Satan's pawns attention. Let them roll around in their own vomit! The police are authorities, and they simply advise do not give the stalker attention. As it stands all the stalker is willing to do is send emails and phone call profusely. All is in God's hands. If the stalker wants to break the law, let him. We have the cross! Praise the Lord!

Few know the power of being an open book for the Lord. What the stalker does not realize is that all this is playing out to lead people to Christ, maybe even the stalker. It will also aid in the return of Christ sooner than later. Christ is infinitely ahead of the stalker's plans. And we whom are saved in Christ are also infinitely ahead of the stalker because we have eternal life, and the stalker will be eternally separate from God when he is judged at the Great White Throne and cast into hell forever.

The Bible says when this happens, we will no longer shed a tear for them, as they will belong where they belong and forgotten. They will not be able to make contact with us ever again. This is not soul annihilation, but eternal separation, suffering and punishment because of reviling Jesus, just as Satan does.

Isn’t it interesting that the stalker goes against his own conscience? Anything for money, eh? He does not believe in the fanatic religious cult that he claims he works for, but works for them anyway. However, he never said he was working for anyone previously, so we should not expect this new idea of his to be true anyway. Someone as unethical as the stalker has nothing that can be trusted about him as he has already established his bad conduct and will continue in that sin. It is higly likely that the stalker is just trying to misdirect away from who he really is.

Churchwork
02-22-2006, 09:57 PM
thebereans.net are evil

Case Solved Feb. 22, 2006: "Untohim", moderator of thebereans.net is the stalker: he is a non-Christian and a bipartite calvinist historicalist who rejects the churches founded on the apostles to appoint elders for Scriptural locality. He is also an anti-Nee fanatic for no reason and he is an ex-lsm/lc cult member.

We now know that the stalker is the "Untohim," who is the moderator of thebereans.net. As I suspected it was him. And as previously shown we also know that Untohimself is not a Christian by the false fruit of his behavior as well as false teachings. How do we know this for certain?

Somehow, the stalker has found my private email address and sent me over 20 emails in the past couple days. This private email address was given out to no one to be able to pass around that I am aware of. That being said, look what has just occured. "Untohim," the moderator of thebereans.net (who is a bipartite calvinist and ex-lsm cult member) has just given out my very private and personal email address today after the stalker's emails (which should not be public anywhere), which to the best of my knowledge, people should not have been able to find.

For the first time the moderator has indicated he wants to ban me in this very outward fashion (see below), but for no reason, just that he wants me "banned as soon as possible." He never said he couldn't ban me. I will abide in his wishes as I have contacted enough people who posted in the lsm/lc section, notifying them of the sins of Untohimself. Notice that after what seems like weeks posting at thebereans.net I was only finally banned Feb. 22, 2006. Why now all of a sudden post my private email? Why ban me now all of a sudden after all this time? And without cause? After promising to keep up my posts? It is because the Holy Spirit has revealed the pride of their thinking they were premade for salvation like robots and the false teaching of historicalism and bipartism. Once you know this about them, they will silence you, and cover up their lies.

However, I am posting elsewhere in their forum at "Origins and History" for example, in which "Mordecai," the moderator of that forum has made no indication he wanted me banned and allows my posting regarding the 4 Step Perfect Proof for God of the Bible, since he has no cause to ban me, nor does Untohimself. The evil in Untohimself is evil spirit in his spirit, for Untohimself is actually not born-again, but he is the tares operating in the outward appearance of the kingdom. This is why he has the pride of believing he is premade for salvation on a calvinist site and he believes his spirit is his soul, rejecting Heb. 4.12, 1 Thess. 5.23. Satan is the author of confusion.

On the lsm/lc calvinist forum, the stalker Untohimself writes,

Dear board members, As you have probably noticed this board has been attacked by Troy Brooks of Canada. I have notified the BARM administration of the situation and am assuming that they will get Mr. Brooks banned as soon as possible. In the meantime, could you all please file a complaint with his Internet Service Provider, which is Telus.Net. I believe the address to file a complaint is aaa@bbb.ccc (aaa@bbb.ccc) Mr. Brooks’ email address is aaa@bbb.ccc (aaa@bbb.ccc) (he has made this public knowledge so there is no reason for anybody not to use his email address in the complaint) I regret having to take this drastic measure, but I have really been left with no other option – I have tried to reason with this person, but to no avail. Yours in Him, UntoHim

Notice a couple of things. Like that great accuser, his vague sins bearing false witness:

- "attacked by Troy Brooks," yet I did not attack the lsm/lc forum. Why sin accusing falsely? If I attacked it could be shown. When you ban someone for no reason, this is an attack. It is a sin. It is a covering up the truth.

- notice his lying, "he has made this public knowledge," speaking of my email, which I have not, not that I know of. Nor should a person's email be thrown around if it was used for good.

- Untohimself does not "regret" this behavior, but he does it knowing he is sinning without reason or cause, and for the pride of calvinism and his various other false teachings, including his sick messages he left on my answering machine and sick emails.

- Is it reasoning to say to someone they are banned and not ban them, as previously he gave no indication I was banned, for I could still post and as well, he gives no reason for banning?

-Conclusion: Untohimself admits he is the stalker (of course he will never admit it publically). There is nothing we can really do with the police unless he commits a crime. If anyone knows the name of Untohimself, that is his real name, please forward this information to my public email (biblocality@gmail.com) so that Untohimself will be motivated to not leave sick messages on my answering machine anymore, nor email again. However, I am glad to say if any of the physical threats Untohimself made were to come to pass, the police would know exactly who to go to. Praise the Lord! Now you have seen the negative fruit of the bipartite calvinist historicalist.

- Because of his exceedingly unethical behavior, I have posted this privately to others who can see the unethicalness of Untohimself, to help people who are being misled by the owner who is a bipartite calvinist historicalist just like the ex-leeist Roger and various other ex-lsm cult members that seem to congregate to the calvinism they were brain washed into by joining their calvinism bipartite historicalist forum. It is like Satan was waiting with open arms to many ex-lsm/lc cult members who were already calvinistic, but couldn't handle that our spirit is not our soul. Crazy stuff!

Churchwork
02-23-2006, 01:21 PM
Friendly email (unrelated to the stalker)

Hey, don't worry about all the crap that's coming from 4chan.org and such. The best thing to do is ignore them. The people [there] are a bunch of degenerate morons with very hallow souls. They are a sad bunch. I wouldn't mess with them... they love it... they feed off the attention and everything else. Don't even mention them anywhere on your forum [they are mentioned just in this one thread about the Sick Stalker]. Honest to God, the best thing to do is ignore them and they will get bored and go away. 4chan over the years has manifested into the ultimate hangout for people with personality disorders and the like.

Anyways, don't let it get to you.

Friend

Churchwork
05-01-2006, 12:57 AM
I am getting in the devil's face. I am taunting you stalker. Can you feel it? Satan, you got something for me? Well come here and get it. You want me? You know where my address is. Come and get me. What? You're going to take my life? I think I have already covered that in Phil. 1.21: "For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain." Take my life, you're doing me a favor. What? You're going to let me stick around for a little while? Good. Since my labor is not in vain for the Lord, I have more work to do, more of the same that causes you to stalk me. I want to defeat you. You! Yes, you! You're going down.

"My desire is to depart and be with Christ, for that is better, far better" (Phil. 1.23). Positively and emphatically! There is no question.

You think you have something on me? You have nothing. You want something from me. I see no reason to give it to you, none whatsoever. Because of the resurrection, you have nothing. Go ahead and do something! Stop being such a coward with your scared little phone calls. You don't want to do something to me? Thanks for the favor! Whichever way you do it, I've got you right where I want you. You already lost when Jesus died on the cross. Satan has been defeated and rendered powerless by the power of the cross and the authority of the Word.

"Because I live, ye shall live also" (John 14.19).

How sick do you think this stalker is? How many people are murdered (http://biblocality.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2414&postcount=1) in USA every year?