PDA

View Full Version : The Jesus of Mormonism is Not the Jesus of Christianity

John
10-27-2015, 11:09 PM
Mormon Moron,

"Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them" (Luke 21.8). Jesus did not return in 1891 like Joseph Smith predicted and does not have the nature of Jesus of the Bible.

The Jesus of Mormonism is not the Jesus of Christianity. If you don't know this already why, it is incumbent on you to find out. Those who worship a false Christ are going to Hell. The Bible is very clear that this is​ so​.

If the Apostle Paul, Peter, James, John, and Luke and Mark were alive today they would reject you in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. I am 100% certain about this by the Holy Spirit in my spirit.

My prayer is for you leave Mormonism and convince your family to get out because you love them and that is what love does. If a person is about to jump off a bridge, do you not try to do all you can to save them?

Be willing to lose face and embarrassment for Christ and you will be rewarded. Excommunication is a blessing not a punishment.

Luke 6.22 says, "Blessed are you we men shall hate you, and shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil for the Son of Man's sake."

Praise the Lord for this discernment. Thank you Jesus. Amen!